Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
96 user(s) are online (86 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 96

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Healy Foundation donates coupons to needy families
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
How much money does Healy actually donate himself, or is it just his name being used for self promotion?

Posted on: 2007/12/11 1:21
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Healy Foundation donates coupons to needy families
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
Healy Foundation donates coupons to needy families

by Ken Thorbourne
Sunday December 09
The Jersey Journal

For the second year in a row, the Jerramiah T. Healy Foundation and Shop-Rite are teaming up to give supermarket coupons to needy families in Jersey City.

The foundation and Shop-Rite plan to distribute 250 coupons worth $250 each. Last year, they gave out 165 coupons.

The coupons are being distributed through the Jersey City Public Schools, with the recipients selected by principals and social workers. The first eight families received coupons Friday.

"It's that time of the year when you want to help out and give gifts and we get that opportunity through the funds raised by the Healy Charitable Foundation," Mayor Jerramiah Healy said. "Every dollar donated to the foundation is given out to needy persons, families and causes in Jersey City."

For this year's coupon giveaway, the Healy Foundation is contributing $47,500 and Shop-Rite is donating $15,000.

Posted on: 2007/12/10 12:11

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017