Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
90 user(s) are online (80 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 90

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Lincoln Park/ West Side: 7 teens nabbed in wolfpack attacks- latest instance of out-of-control gangs
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/3/10 14:50
From hamilton park
Group:
Registered Users
I think the parents of the minors should be held equally responsible, why the hell are they letting their kids roam the neighborhood that late.
[quote]

Posted on: 2007/5/16 16:04

Re: Lincoln Park/ West Side: 7 teens nabbed in wolfpack attacks- latest instance of out-of-control g
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/1/29 4:06
Group:
Banned
Quote:

lecount wrote:
Total cowardice, I really think that castration would/should be a justifiable punishment for these scumbags

Well, mandatory vasectomy or tube-tying. I think you can do a vastectomy without castrating a guy, and just making sure the creeps couldn't have children would be enough for me. I don't care how deep these people's voices are when they sing or whether they can grow beards. (Or whether the female creeps go into early menopause or not.)

Posted on: 2007/5/16 15:37

Re: Lincoln Park/ West Side: 7 teens nabbed in wolfpack attacks- latest instance of out-of-control gangs
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
No matter how much of a kick-ass fighter you might be as an individual, when a pack of kids (with the same height and weight of an adult) as a group turn on you, you will have to submit to their demands - it appears each new generation is worse then the one it replaces.
I'm not sure even having pepper spray if its legal will help.

Posted on: 2007/5/16 15:26
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Hide User information
Last Login :
2008/3/20 13:59
Group:
Banned
Total cowardice, I really think that castration would/should be a justifiable punishment for these scumbags - I can't see any rehabilatation being done, once you get to this point, there is no returning back to normalcy - but Jesus, what the hell are the cops doing? How can they not see packs of roving kids (and I say this basd on developmental stage not age) wandering the streets, and let's not even mention the parent(s), they were probably a lost cause 15 years ago -which leads me back to my original preventative thought - Castration.

Posted on: 2007/5/16 14:32

Re: Lincoln Park/ West Side: 7 teens nabbed in wolfpack attacks- latest instance of out-of-control g
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/1/29 4:06
Group:
Banned
Quote:

Skadave wrote:
"All were charged with robbery."

That's it?

These slime molds are a good test of my general opposition to capital punishment.

I really don't want the death penalty applied to some guy who plans a bank robbery and kills someone in the heat of the moment after something goes wrong.

I don't want some messed up guy who's somewhere on the border between sanity and schizophrenia electrocuted because the voices in his head told him to do bad things to women.

But when these rotten no good kids start roving in packs and beating people up just for the pure joy of attacking people -- those are the people I want electrocuted. I guess there's no way to come up with a death penalty law that would apply solely to people who are just plain mean for the sake of being mean, but, if there were, that's the death penalty law I could support.

Posted on: 2007/5/16 14:13

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
Wild crap!

I still find it hard to believe that this is both GIRLS and boys!

Guess Bloods is thicker than gender.

Quote:

He said "five or six males and two females" attacked him, reports said. He tried to run into a building, but they followed him up the front steps and kept hitting him until he fell off the stairs onto the roof of a parked car, reports said.

Posted on: 2007/5/16 13:38

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2011/9/15 3:01
From Maplewood
Group:
Registered Users
"All were charged with robbery."

That's it?

Posted on: 2007/5/16 13:16

Lincoln Park/ West Side: 7 teens nabbed in wolfpack attacks- latest instance of out-of-control gangs
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
7 teens nabbed in wolfpack attacks

Wednesday, May 16, 2007
By MICHAELANGELO CONTE
JOURNAL STAFF WRITER

Seven teenagers went on a robbery and beating rampage early yesterday morning in Jersey City, cops say, the latest instance of an out-of-control "wolf pack" terrorizing city residents.

Jersey City cops busted five juveniles and two adults who assaulted and robbed two men in separate incidents, including one robbery in which a man fell from a staircase onto the roof of a parked car while being beaten, officials said.

The first robbery was at 2:16 a.m. at Vroom Street and Jordan Avenue, where the victim, a 19-year-old Jordan Avenue man, said a group of five boys and two girls surrounded him and began punching him in the face and head, reports said.

They beat him until he fell to the ground and they took $50 and his cell phone before running away, reports said.

At 2:43 a.m. cops responded to Bergen and Bentley avenues and spoke to a 38-year-old robbery victim who lived nearby, reports said.

He said "five or six males and two females" attacked him, reports said. He tried to run into a building, but they followed him up the front steps and kept hitting him until he fell off the stairs onto the roof of a parked car, reports said.

They took his wallet and a black bag containing books, reports said.

While speaking to the second victim the officers got a call saying other officers spotted a group fitting the description on Monticello Avenue, reports said. The first victim, and a witness to the second robbery, were taken to the location and they identified the group as the robbers, reports said.

The second victim suffered a cut on his right hand when he landed on the car, breaking its rear window and denting it, reports said, adding that he was taken to the Jersey City Medical Center for treatment.

Arrested at 2:43 a.m. at Monticello and Harrison avenues were: Shekita Williams, 19, of Monticello Avenue; Andrew Benthall, 18, of Belmont Avenue; a 15-year-old Monticello Avenue boy; a 14-year-old Fremont Street boy; and Belmont Avenue juveniles including a 17-year-old boy, 16-year-old boy and 15-year-old boy, reports said. All were charged with robbery, reports said.

Posted on: 2007/5/16 12:35

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017