Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
115 user(s) are online (97 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 115

more...

Browsing this Thread:   2 Anonymous Users

« 1 2 3 (4) 5 6 7 ... 10 »

Re: Downtown Jersey City Watch-Updates Thread
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/2/24 18:16
From "Pay for Play"
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

eggzbenedict wrote:

Yes, in all seriousness, thank you neighbors.

But after this call was made, with people watching the would be culprit, mere blocks away from a police station, what was the reaction from those who swore to "serve and protect".

I don't know the specifics of the incident, or claim to know what takes precedent in downtown JC, but my guts are telling me the cops did nothing.

Tell me I'm wrong.

You're wrong.

Jan and some of these neighbors at HP are active members of the DJCW and all info reported to the East District is logged with time, watch member calling, id # and action initiated. Cars on dispatch at time of call were given info and made an appropriate response.

All active members of DJCW who choose to be involved in their neighborhoods as block watchers have this ability to report info in such a manner.

Join the DJCW if you're serious and not just posting here as some do to complain without getting involved.

downtownjcwatch@gmail.com

Posted on: 2007/10/12 6:22
Resized Image
Help US Sue Spectra! Join OR Donate!

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/11/16 4:48
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

BrightMoment wrote:
Attention All Hamilton Park Residents:

Please be advised that last night, Wednesday, October 10, 2007, around 6:30 p.m., a man was seen standing with a bicycle looking into a neighbor's parked car on the corner of Coles & 8th Street and then lingering by the drivers door of the car for an extended period of time. He then left and headed down Coles towards 7th Street.

Neighbors who saw this suspicious behavior called the East District immediately giving the man's description: Black African American male approximately
25-30 yrs. old, short dark beard and mustache, wearing gray hooded sweatshirt with hood pulled up over his head, baggy blue jeans, white sneakers, carrying a large bag over his shoulders, walking a dark colored bicycle.

Thank you neighbors for being vigilant! We watch out for each other.

If anyone witnesses a burglary in progress, or suspicious activities, please call the East District immediately: 201-547-5477.

Thank You.

Jan
Hamilton Park

Yes, in all seriousness, thank you neighbors.

But after this call was made, with people watching the would be culprit, mere blocks away from a police station, what was the reaction from those who swore to "serve and protect".

I don't know the specifics of the incident, or claim to know what takes precedent in downtown JC, but my guts are telling me the cops did nothing.

Tell me I'm wrong.

Posted on: 2007/10/12 5:44

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From "Pay for Play"
Group:
Registered Users
Attention All Hamilton Park Residents:

Please be advised that last night, Wednesday, October 10, 2007, around 6:30 p.m., a man was seen standing with a bicycle looking into a neighbor's parked car on the corner of Coles & 8th Street and then lingering by the drivers door of the car for an extended period of time. He then left and headed down Coles towards 7th Street.

Neighbors who saw this suspicious behavior called the East District immediately giving the man's description: Black African American male approximately
25-30 yrs. old, short dark beard and mustache, wearing gray hooded sweatshirt with hood pulled up over his head, baggy blue jeans, white sneakers, carrying a large bag over his shoulders, walking a dark colored bicycle.

Thank you neighbors for being vigilant! We watch out for each other.

If anyone witnesses a burglary in progress, or suspicious activities, please call the East District immediately: 201-547-5477.

Thank You.

Jan
Hamilton Park

Posted on: 2007/10/12 3:43
Resized Image

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/9/5 14:18
From Exchange Place
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:
Due to recent incidents, the Guardian Angels must patrol the Light Rail tomorrow.

What were the recent incidents? Where? Are they riding the trains?

Posted on: 2007/10/12 3:28

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From "Pay for Play"
Group:
Registered Users
Downtown Jersey City Watch [downtownjcwatch@gmail.com]
Thu 10/11/07 9:27 PM

Hamilton Park Patrol w/Guardian Angels on Friday, October 19th.

Hello all.

Due to recent incidents, the Guardian Angels must patrol
the Light Rail tomorrow. Therefore, we are scheduling the Patrol in Hamilton Park for next Friday, Oct. 19th at 8pm.

We will meet at the Gazebo. We had a good handful of people respond to both patrols for Hamilton Park and Pathmark. I'll send out a reminder next week.

Thanks!

Pam

This email was brought to you by the Downtown Jersey City Watch (downtownjcwatch@gmail.com). "We watch out for each other."

Please send in any information about suspicious events or crimes to this address.

Posted on: 2007/10/12 2:23
Resized Image

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From "Pay for Play"
Group:
Registered Users
Sun 10/7/07 10:38 PM

Canceled Oct. 8th mtg. - please help out with Oct. 12th patrol in Hamilton Park

Quote:
Hello everyone.

We will cancel our Oct. 8th meeting due to the holiday and in its
place have an Oct. 12th in Hamilton Park. We will meet at the gazebo
at 8pm. The Guardian Angels will be there and the East District will
also be made aware. In the event, it rains, we will drive. Rainy days
are great for car theft. And remember, a patrol is just a group of
neighbors who are greeting people in the street and creating a
positive presence. We are NEVER confronting criminals. The police are
always patroling in their cars and are ready for our calls. A patrol
is actually more sociable and our nicest one yet was in Bergen
Lafayette.

Many residents in the Hamilton Park area have requested to organize a
patrol. In order to do this, I will need your help since I am limited
in my foot patrol these days. Please RSVP to this email if you can
help me out. If I do not receive at least 3 replies, then I will have
to cancel the patrol. In November, I would like to patrol again at
Pathmark....anyone interested?

If you are interested in organizing a patrol in your area, please send
me an email and I'll help you. The Guardian Angels and I will patrol
in all areas throughout Jersey City but we can't do it without a least
3 or 4 residents of that area.

Thanks again. DOGS are welcome!

Pam

--
This email was brought to you by the Downtown Jersey City Watch
(downtownjcwatch@gmail.com). "We watch out for each other."

Please send in any information about suspicious events or crimes to
this address.

Posted on: 2007/10/8 16:37
Resized Image

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From "Pay for Play"
Group:
Registered Users
Sent: Thu 9/20/2007 12:25 AM
Subject: Monday 1 a.m. 9/17/07 Car Burglarized On Coles Between Pavonia & 8th

Attention All Hamilton Park Residents

On Monday morning, Sept. 17, 2007, at approximately 1:00 a. m., a man was seen breaking into a car parked on Coles Street between Pavonia and 8th Street.

Our neighbors on Coles Street were woken up by the sound of a loud smashing noise. They looked out their window and saw that a black Infiniti parked at the curb had its front passenger window all smashed. A man was leaning inside taking items from the car and then ran away.

The East District was called immediately and given the description of the robber as follows: Black African American male, approximate age in his 30's, tall with a thin build, shaved head or closely cropped hair, wearing a long sleeved gray sweatshirt, blue jean pants.

If anyone witnessed this robbery, sees a burglary in progress, or any suspicious activities, please call the East District immediately: 201-547-5477.

Thank you neighbors for your help. Well done!

Jan
Hamilton Park

Posted on: 2007/9/20 14:50
Resized Image

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/12/6 13:53
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

video wrote:
I left JC to go on vacation for about a month and I just received a phone call that someone tried to break into my building yesterday (Sunday) between 11:30am and 2:00pm on 8th between Jersey and Erie. The lock has been ripped out and some damage was done to the wooden door. I have lived there for the past 14 years and the apartments that were broken into most often were on 1st, 2nd, and 5th floor. From what I've heard is that my landlord said she would get it fixed "next week." She stays home all day long so there are no worries for her but unfortunately I live on one of the floors susceptible to break-ins.

A police report has been filled and my neighbor took photos of the damage. As of now, anyone can walk inside the building. i want to call a locksmith first thing tomorrow morning and give my landlords info. if she refuses to fix the damage that day and waits for "her guy" to come next week, I'm afraid it might be too late.

Any suggestions?? I'm 3,000 miles away!

I know your building and who your landlord is as I am a neighbor and heard this story from other residents. Ironically your landlord recently threatened one of your fellow tenants with eviction because he liked to hang out on the stoop and one other resident complained. Everyone in the neighborhood knows this guy and he is well liked. Yes, he would drink a beer or two while hanging out but he was ALWAYS there. You can't buy that kind of security cheaply! I would talk to your landlord about this. I wish one of my neighbors could guard my building all day!!

Posted on: 2007/9/18 2:51

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/5/13 20:32
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

MikeyTBC wrote:
I find it amazing that people leave stuff in sight in their cars

Cars still get broken into whether stuff is left out or not. I witnessed a guy breaking into an SUV last summer. It was the middle of the night and the car windows were tinted, so unless this guy was wearing night vision goggles he didn't break in because he saw something inside.

Posted on: 2007/9/17 21:35

Re: Car Break-In 8th & Coles
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/7/24 10:08
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

jcwestie1 wrote:
Car break-in are a problem in your area. The best thing to do is: don't keep valuables visible in your car e.g. GPS, bags, change, etc. and call the police non-emergency # 1-201-547-5477 and report suspicious persons peering into cars and walking around the neighborhood aimlessly with no purpose.

Dude!!!?

You have my avatar !!

DTG

Posted on: 2007/9/17 20:07

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/9/29 17:41
Group:
Registered Users
I find it amazing that people leave stuff in sight in their cars

Posted on: 2007/9/17 19:43

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/5/13 20:32
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

bem141 wrote:
Last night at 12:40, the car parked in front of our house was broken into on the passenger side. My husband heard it, looked out and saw a tall black man in a gray coat on foot reaching in through the window. I called 911 (I thought b/c it was in progress) and they referred me to non-emergency number. So - the nonemergency number took the info and the police were in front within five minutes. While I don't think they caught the guy, the response was fast. I think we heard the owner's GPS was stolen.

What street?

Posted on: 2007/9/17 19:32

Hide User information
Last Login :
2008/3/25 14:00
Group:
Registered Users
Car break-in are a problem in your area. The best thing to do is: don't keep valuables visible in your car e.g. GPS, bags, change, etc. and call the police non-emergency # 1-201-547-5477 and report suspicious persons peering into cars and walking around the neighborhood aimlessly with no purpose.

Posted on: 2007/9/17 19:27

Car Break-In 8th & Coles

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/2/16 22:10
Group:
Registered Users
Last night at 12:40, the car parked in front of our house was broken into on the passenger side. My husband heard it, looked out and saw a tall black man in a gray coat on foot reaching in through the window. I called 911 (I thought b/c it was in progress) and they referred me to non-emergency number. So - the nonemergency number took the info and the police were in front within five minutes. While I don't think they caught the guy, the response was fast. I think we heard the owner's GPS was stolen.

Posted on: 2007/9/17 19:02

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From "Pay for Play"
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

nickie wrote:
Where is tonight's meeting?

Quote:

Sun 9/9/07 9:30 PM

Sept. 10th, 7pm meeting at Grace Church - enter through Red doors

Enter at 2nd Street just west of 139 Jersey Ave, middle of the block between Erie and Jersey Ave.

Posted on: 2007/9/10 17:35
Resized Image

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/6/10 14:44
From Under the Turnpike
Group:
Registered Users
Where is tonight's meeting?

Posted on: 2007/9/10 17:21

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From "Pay for Play"
Group:
Registered Users
Sun 9/9/07 9:30 PM

Sept. 10th, 7pm meeting at Grace Church - enter through Red doors

Hello everyone!

Thanks to the Police and Councilman Fulop's office as well as to our members Jan,Dale, Carolina for handling so many of our issues offline. Please do not wait for the monthly meeting to work with the community about your concerns, please report or ask any concerns you may have.

Our next meeting is Monday, Sept. 10th at 7pm. The police will arrive at 7:30pm. Please note, that I will not be available to host the Oct/Nov/Dec. meetings due to class. Hopefully, I can get someone to takeover those months or we will have to move the meetings.

Thanks!
Pam

--
This email was brought to you by the Downtown Jersey City Watch (downtownjcwatch@gmail.com). "We watch out for each other."

Please send in any information about suspicious events or crimes to this address.

To be removed from this list please respond to this email and type "remove" in the header.

Posted on: 2007/9/10 3:44
Resized Image

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From "Pay for Play"
Group:
Registered Users
Sun 9/9/07 9:35 PM

Saturday Afternoon 8/0807 3 Juveniles Attempting Break-In on 8th Street..

Thanks Jan for the update...

Attention All Hamilton Park Residents

On Saturday afternoon, Sept. 8, 2007, at approximately 3:45 p.m., 3 juveniles were seen trying to gain entry to our neighbor's home on 8th Street between Coles and Monmouth.

Our neighbors were leaving their home from the front door at the top of their stoop. They looked down from the stoop and saw 3 young juveniles trying to enter their home at the side door under their stoop on the street level.

As the neighbors yelled at them the 3 ran off down 8th Street and then turned left onto Monmouth towards 7th. The neighbors went back into their house & immediately called the East District Police giving descriptions of the actors.

As the neighbors excited their home once again, they saw the same 3 youths standing on the corner in front of Cristo's on Coles Street. The 3 had circled around the block and come back. When the actors saw the neighbors recognized them, they quickly headed east down 8th towards Hamilton Park. The neighbors called the East District again to report the actors whereabouts.

The actors were soon apprehended just off the corner of 9th and Erie Street by the East District. Thank you neighbors! Great job East District!

Please remain vigilant! We watch out for each other.

If anyone witnesses a burglary in progress, or suspicious activities, please call the East District immediately: 201-547-5477

Thank You.

Jan
Hamilton Park

To be removed from this list please respond to this email and type "remove" in the header.

Posted on: 2007/9/10 3:42
Resized Image

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From "Pay for Play"
Group:
Registered Users
from [redacted]
Aug 22 (2 days ago)
to downtownjcwatch@gmail.com
date Aug 22, 2007 1:39 PM
subject stolen bicycle

Hello, My all black DK BMX cruiser was stolen from my
basement on 3rd street, It had orange stickers on it
that said General Lee, though they may have been
removed by now. I also installed a black odyssey front
brake on this bike with a mismatched poverty brand
brake lever. this is a rare bike for this part of the
country. any person who retrieves or with info leading
to retrieval can get a a cash reward of $250 or a LOT
of awesome tattoos.

thanks
[redacted]

jersey city police file # 26255-07
jc police 201 547 5477

[redacted]
Resized Image

www.tocohara.com

Posted on: 2007/8/24 5:55

Edited by BrightMoment on 2007/8/24 6:31:24
Resized Image

Car vandalism on 8th St last night
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2012/4/20 14:33
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
Last night sometime between 11:00 pm and 3:45 am, a couple of cars with soft tops (one a convertible, another a jeep) had their tops cut up on 8th St, between Coles and W. Hamilton. I was awaken by the sound of the police radios from the cops at the scene. I thought I heard them say something about a stolen radio, but I'm not sure.

If you have a car with a soft top, you might want to try what was done in New York in the bad old days: leave the car open and put a sign on the windshield saying "Nothing in car. Look for yourself."

Posted on: 2007/8/24 1:33

Hide User information
Last Login :
2008/10/5 7:29
Group:
Registered Users
Driving home in the wee hours this morning (approx 2:00am), I came across an tall young male in a long white tshirt and red baseball cap walking in the middle of 7th Street btw Coles and Monmouth. His gait seemed to indicate he was inebriated. I slowed down about mid block and watched him stagger to a parked Jeep and go to the driver's side door. He leaned on the door as if he was opening the lock but he didn't get in. I pulled to the corner of 7th and Coles and watched him from my mirror. Eventually I saw him walk away from the Jeep back to the sidewalk. I circled around and eventually followed his progress down Coles, up 6th (where he clumsily ducked behind an older Montero) and down Monmouth. Along Monmouth, he seemed to be leaning on cars as he made his way down the street. I later realized he was trying to open car doors. I lost him around the bodega on 5th and Monmouth. It was then that I noticed an older Jaguar parked in front of the garage between the embankment had its passenger's side door opened and the compartment light was on. When it was clear that the owner was nowhere nearby I called the police. A squad car arrived and the officer said there had been two calls made about this individual. The door of the Jaguar would not latch closed and the radio was missing but it's unclear if it was in this condition prior.

This guy had to be the most bungling car thief ever. I just hope no one else's automobile was tampered with.

Posted on: 2007/8/20 20:02

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/9/9 13:46
From Intersection of Venerated @ Ensconced
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

BrightMoment wrote:
...Please be advised of the following new traffic
patterns.

NO LEFT TURN from Montgomery Street to Merseles Street

If that's travelling Westbound, does that mean that you can't make a LEFT to get on the Turnpike by Sipersteins anymore??...

Would you have to take Columbus to make the LEFT by the High School in order to get on the Turnpike?...

Posted on: 2007/8/20 18:36
"Dogs are our link to paradise." - Milan Kundera

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From "Pay for Play"
Group:
Registered Users
From: Captain McDonough <jcpdeastdistrict@yahoo.com> To: east <jcpdeastdistrict@yahoo.com> Subject: New Traffic Patterns Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 14:12:19 +0000 Please be advised of the following new traffic patterns. NO LEFT TURN from Montgomery Street to Merseles Street NO LEFT TURN from Montgomery Street to Center Street Please pass this information along to all community members, neighbors, family and friends. Regards. P.O. Dina Reilly East District Community Relations Officer

Posted on: 2007/8/20 18:18
Resized Image

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From "Pay for Play"
Group:
Registered Users
To: [redacted]
Subject: moped Thief's strike Grace Church last night
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 09:39:03 -0400

hey all,

5 mopeds were stolen from Grace Church on second and Erie between midnight and six am this morning. they were chained up in the second street driveway. [redacted]oh yes, we called the cops and yes they were chained up.so they had to cut the chain and most likely load them onto a truck or van.

2 yellow Batavus mopeds
1 black batavus moped top gas tank
1 Suvega
1 motobecane (*NOTE* 5 were stolen we recovered the black motobecane.)

My friend [redacted] saw a teenage well dress African american youth about 16 or 17 with diamond piercings at about 11:50 on second in-between jersey and Coles. He was with the yellow moped and was on the phone telling someone ?where are you? she told him nice bike and he responded what?s it to you? I went back there this morning and found one of the mopeds.

If they saw anything please call 201-547-5477 have them refer to file # 2578907, Detective d? Ambrossio

Posted on: 2007/8/16 19:44
Resized Image

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From "Pay for Play"
Group:
Registered Users
Captain McDonough <jcpdeastdistrict@yahoo.com> 1:38 pm (1? hours ago) to east <jcpdeastdistrict@yahoo.com> date Aug 16, 2007 1:38 PM subject Weekend Event Please be advised this Saturday and Sunday, August 18 and 19, 2007, the annual Puerto Rican Parade and Festival will take place in the East district, downtown, Jersey City area. Please expect crowds, traffic delays and street closings. The following streets will have No Parking signs posted and will be closed Saturday and Sunday, August 18 and 19, 2007 (for the festival): - Montgomery St. from Washington St. to Hudson St. - Greene St. from York St. to Christopher Columbus Dr. On Sunday, August 19, 2007, there will be No Parking signs posted for the following (for the parade): - Montgomery St. from Kennedy Blvd. to Marin Blvd. - Grove St. from York St. to Christopher Columbus Dr. Please note the parade is scheduled to take place between 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. - expect street closings and detours during the duration of the parade.

Posted on: 2007/8/16 19:21
Resized Image

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From "Pay for Play"
Group:
Registered Users
Also last night, a neighbor's car parked at the corner SW corner of Washington and Grand. Broken passenger window, glove box open, and emergency toolkit (presumably from the trunk) thrown in to the bushes adjacent to the car. Owner filed report. This was a repeat occurrence for this owner from two weeks ago.

Friday night, on Warren, between Sussex and Grand, a Volvo SUV with a shattered drivers window, at about 10 pm. Owners were from out of the area and the backup video monitor was ripped out. Car was being towed

Date: Aug 13, 2007 10:46 AM
Subject: Auto break-ins around Sussex St. & Van Vorst St.
To: downtownjcwatch@gmail.com

Last night, cars around the Sussex St. / Van Vorst St. intersection had their rear passenger-side windows smashed and were rummaged through (my car included). I can confirm 2 cars were broken in to, and there may have been a couple more. As he was out for his morning jog, one of the local residents reported seeing someone inside of one of the vandalized cars @ approx. 5am and gave police a description of the individual. Two reports were filed, one by me and another by the jogger for the other car.

--

Posted on: 2007/8/14 3:57
Resized Image

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/12/24 3:29
Group:
Banned
Quote:

video wrote:
I left JC to go on vacation for about a month and I just received a phone call that someone tried to break into my building yesterday (Sunday) between 11:30am and 2:00pm on 8th between Jersey and Erie. The lock has been ripped out and some damage was done to the wooden door. I have lived there for the past 14 years and the apartments that were broken into most often were on 1st, 2nd, and 5th floor. From what I've heard is that my landlord said she would get it fixed "next week." She stays home all day long so there are no worries for her but unfortunately I live on one of the floors susceptible to break-ins.

A police report has been filled and my neighbor took photos of the damage. As of now, anyone can walk inside the building. i want to call a locksmith first thing tomorrow morning and give my landlords info. if she refuses to fix the damage that day and waits for "her guy" to come next week, I'm afraid it might be too late.

That is totally scary -- sorry you have to deal with it! I would definitely have a locksmith come tomorrow. Hopefully your landlady will deal with it and pay for it, but if not, it's still worth it for your own peace of mind. I'd say deal with it immediately and figure out who pays for it once you get home.

Good luck!

Posted on: 2007/8/14 3:03

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/5/11 16:32
From JC
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2007/8/14 2:58

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From "Pay for Play"
Group:
Registered Users
Cancelled: Tonight's Aug 13th Meeting From: Downtown Jersey City Watch <downtownjcwatch@gmail.com> Date: Aug 13, 2007 12:28 AM Subject: Cancel Aug. 13th Meeting To: Downtown Jersey City Watch <downtownjcwatch@gmail.com> Cc: Steven Fulop <fulops@jcnj.org>, Captain Brian McDonough <jcpdeastdistrict@yahoo.com> Sorry but I will need to cancel the Aug. 13th Meeting. Please email any concerns to this email address. Thanks! *NOTE* Next meeting will be on Sept 10th. Pam -- This email was brought to you by the Downtown Jersey City Watch (downtownjcwatch@gmail.com). "We watch out for each other." Please send in any information about suspicious events or crimes to this address.

Posted on: 2007/8/13 19:07
Resized Image

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2008/2/3 12:11
Group:
Registered Users
That is THE best detailed observation and description of a person I have read.

Posted on: 2007/8/9 17:32

« 1 2 3 (4) 5 6 7 ... 10 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017