Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
121 user(s) are online (101 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 121

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 6 7 8 (9) 10 »

Re: Do not vaccinate your children!
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/7 17:22
Group:
Registered Users
Meanwhile in Gibraltar, which 99% of the population is vaccinated:

2,500% Increase in Covid cases

Posted on: 2021/8/4 18:47

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
I got my answer: Only getting the vaccine counts. Acquired immunity from having and recovering from the disease does not count.

There must be some serious $$$ being transferred from those that profit from the vaccines to those that enforce these stupid policies.

Posted on: 2021/8/4 13:56

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/10/1 14:07
From Earth
Group:
Registered Users
Gee,

I recall another instance where people had to wear special badges to identify them.

The big lie (German: große Lüge) is a gross distortion or misrepresentation of the truth, used especially as a propaganda technique

The phrase "big lie" was also used in a report prepared during the war by the United States Office of Strategic Services in describing Hitler's psychological profile:[11]

His primary rules were: never allow the public to cool off; never admit a fault or wrong; never concede that there may be some good in your enemy; never leave room for alternatives; never accept blame; concentrate on one enemy at a time and blame him for everything that goes wrong; people will believe a big lie sooner than a little one; and if you repeat it frequently enough people will sooner or later believe it

Posted on: 2021/8/4 13:08

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
I am trying to let people know as best I can. I gave up Facebook due to the censorship. The 'last straw' was having posts deleted when myself and a friend pointed out the "Failed" Hydroxychloroquine studies deliberately left out the active ingredient that makes it work (zinc).

I am in a situation now where in order for me to go back to the office and NOT be forced to wear a mask I have to wave my HIPAA rights. My employer will check my medical records and if I got vaccinated, will issue a special badge that I wear at work that exempts me from wearing a mask all day and staying 6 ft from everyone else.

I asked about those of us that have superior natural immunity due to having and getting over COVID. I should get a response today, but I am not confident that reason will win out. The push is "everyone must get the jab", natural immunity be damned. The the WHO removed references to those who had the disease as being part of 'herd immunity'; now only stating the vaccines can get you to herd immunity. The residents of my Mom's nursing home are unavailable for comment on that final point by the WHO.

Quote:

RichMauro wrote:
Way to inform everyone MDM.

Pharma has to come up with remedies now. They've made billions and billions with the jab.

Posted on: 2021/8/3 16:48

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Earth
Group:
Registered Users
Way to inform everyone MDM.

Pharma has to come up with remedies now. They've made billions and billions with the jab.

Posted on: 2021/8/3 16:14

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2021/8/3 12:37

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/21 23:34
Group:
Registered Users
It is one thing for adults to get the vaccine but the vaccine is really a gene therapy. So I would not give the vaccine to a minor child unless he/she had a serious medical condition such as cancer.
https://www.swfinstitute.org/news/8394 ... kap0l0oqf1yHFUkW9ePvzUzs0

Posted on: 2021/7/31 18:13

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Earth
Group:
Registered Users
This guy hit the nail on the head back in March, but was ridiculed:

https://dodychiro.com/most-important-v ... on-vaccines-for-covid-19/

Short version--the virus mutates as it leaves a person and more and more of the vaccinated are infecting others with new variants.

Pfizer just recorded thirty three billion dollars from the vaccine.

Hmmmm....

Posted on: 2021/7/31 13:55

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Earth
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2021/7/31 13:49

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/8/6 0:32
Group:
Registered Users
Plenty of peds and GPs are recommending against giving children the vaccine, of course. I don't know why this can't be discussed. It's not a black or white issue.

Posted on: 2021/7/31 13:41

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
So the resident Doc is denying my mom Quercetin, but allowing everything else on the list. No real explanation for the denial. My Dad is livid.

Two more people in my circle caught Covid and recovered using therapeutics:

My brother caught is severe (testing revealed it to be the delta variant) and his doc thought he was headed for the hospital, but didn't prescribe him anything. My brother had two doses of Ivermectin on hand. After one dose he was noticeably better in 24 hours. He took a second dose with quercetin, NAC and a moderate dose of zinc. The doc was surprised how well he was doing on his follow up visit. Full recovery took about a week for him.

Coworker caught it two weeks ago. His breathing was so labored he could barely get off his couch. His wife picked up the combo of a multi-vitamin, Zinc (with copper), NAC, Quercetin, Vitamin D, quinine (tonic water), and green tea. He started recovering less than an hour after taking everything. He was back up working from home the next day.

Please check out therapeutics on your own. Don't use Google as the web searches now are biased. MedCram on Youtube is an excellent source that backs up their data with links to the actual studies referenced. No idea how MedCram avoided being banned by Google.

Note: You can't get NAC on Amazon or buy it using PayPal. The FDA is pressuring vendors to not carry it. NAC has been sold over the counter for over three decades.

Posted on: 2021/7/31 13:37

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/1/29 1:10
Group:
Registered Users
Thanks so much, MDM. Please keep up posted. Best wishes to your mom.

To add to the discussion:

Source: https://www.nature.com/articles/s41564-020-00789-5

(Excerpt)

ADE has been observed in SARS, MERS and other human respiratory virus infections including RSV and measles, which suggests a real risk of ADE for SARS-CoV-2 vaccines and antibody-based interventions.

However, clinical data has not yet fully established
a role for ADE in human COVID-19 pathology. Steps to reduce
the risks of ADE from immunotherapies include the induction or
delivery of high doses of potent neutralizing antibodies, rather than lower concentrations of non-neutralizing antibodies that would be more likely to cause ADE.

Going forwards, it will be crucial to evaluate animal and clinical
datasets for signs of ADE, and to balance ADE-related safety risks
against intervention efficacy if clinical ADE is observed. Ongoing
animal and human clinical studies will provide important insights
into the mechanisms of ADE in COVID-19. Such evidence is sorely needed to ensure product safety in the large-scale medical interventions that are likely required to reduce the global burden of COVID-19.

Received: 16 May 2020; Accepted: 20 August 2020; Published September 2020

Posted on: 2021/7/30 17:43

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/21 23:34
Group:
Registered Users
Of course there is more infection, JC quietly and without fanfare have received many of the immigrants that came across the border. They have covid to the point that Democrat elected officials from Texas are now complaining to Joe Biden. This new version is more contagious but not as deadly.

Posted on: 2021/7/30 14:06

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Got word from my Dad. The nursing home my Mom is in has over a dozen symptomatic COVID cases among the residents. The residents were fully vaccinated (Pfizer) earlier in the year. Staff is busy trying to isolate patients, which is tough since this is a memory care facility. Staff members are now being infected as well, however, not all staff members chose to be vaccinated. I have no info if the ones who came down with COVID were or were not vaccinated.

The fear is that the vaccine triggered Antibody Dependent Enhancement (link below for explanation). This isn't science fiction. ADE is what killed a number of kids who received an experimental vaccine for Dengue Fever.

In the interim, my Dad is trying to get the staff, should my Mom come down with COVID, to dose her with therapeutics (zinc, ionphore, NAC, vitamin C, vitamin D).

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12725690/

In general, virus-specific antibodies are considered antiviral and play an important role in the control of virus infections in a number of ways. However, in some instances, the presence of specific antibodies can be beneficial to the virus. This activity is known as antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE) of virus infection. The ADE of virus infection is a phenomenon in which virus-specific antibodies enhance the entry of virus, and in some cases the replication of virus, into monocytes/macrophages and granulocytic cells through interaction with Fc and/or complement receptors. This phenomenon has been reported in vitro and in vivo for viruses representing numerous families and genera of public health and veterinary importance. These viruses share some common features such as preferential replication in macrophages, ability to establish persistence, and antigenic diversity. For some viruses, ADE of infection has become a great concern to disease control by vaccination. Consequently, numerous approaches have been made to the development of vaccines with minimum or no risk for ADE. Identification of viral epitopes associated with ADE or neutralization is important for this purpose. In addition, clear understanding of the cellular events after virus entry through ADE has become crucial for developing efficient intervention. However, the mechanisms of ADE still remain to be better understood.

Posted on: 2021/7/30 13:26

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
12/12 0:04
Group:
Registered Users
Dear Papadage:

So you just resort to expletives and ad hominems if you don't find an echo chamber (like Cory below). Not

I'm sorry. School me in the new language. What is a "secure site"? One which shuts down any deviation from whatever the official line is? And in the same vein, what is "SSL?

Byram Bridle, the Canadian Vaccinologist, has lost his tenured chair at the University of Guelph. Other truth tellers are being ruthlessly attacked as well.

Despite numerous studies showing ominous data regarding all of the "vaccines," despite numerous experts including the inventor, Dr. Malone, of the MRNA shot, "red pilling," there is crickets in the media and society at large. Any one who red pills on this is consigned to Qanon. And the more elite or privileged the setting, the worse this is. I was at a party in Princeton two weeks ago medical doctors, tenured professors in science, administrators, etc. could not even muster the normal patience when one meets someone at a social function whom you disagree with but with whom you politely converse.

This is not the way science works. It's not the way civil society in the West works. W

Yours,

Mao

Posted on: 2021/7/2 14:16

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/11/18 14:36
Group:
Registered Users
Of course COVID19 causes heart inflammation and other problems. But hey indulge yourself in your lunacy. Just don't cry when someone you know and love dies.

Posted on: 2021/6/24 13:02

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/24 18:05
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
Seems news outlets are starting to report on the subject, saw it on local news yesterday.

Eyewitness news NY: Coronavirus Vaccine Updates: Data shows 'likely association' between vaccine, heart inflammation

COVID-19 Live Updates, News and Information

NEW YORK (WABC) -- A CDC panel said Wednesday that data shows a "likely association" between the Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines and a rare heart inflammation in adolescents and young adults, but they said the benefits of the shot far outweigh the risks.

https://abc7ny.com/health/covid-update ... rt-inflammation/10823159/

..and Foxnews

Data suggests 'likely' link between COVID-19 mRNA vaccines, rare heart issues in teens, CDC panel says

Of the 484 preliminary reports of myocarditis and pericarditis among vaccinated people under 30, 323 met the CDC’s case definition

https://www.foxnews.com/health/data-su ... re-heart-issues-cdc-panel

Posted on: 2021/6/24 11:20

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/11/28 18:03
From Jersey City, NJ
Group:
Registered Users
Tucker is the only person on the Network TV News who reports negative news about the vaccines. Other FAKE NEWS programs keep repeating SAFE AND EFFECTIVE which is FALSE.

The World Health Organization reported that kids should NOT get the vaccine
https://www.bitchute.com/video/y67MUss19H0q/

This news is being deleted from twitter and facebook

Thanks to this website for not censoring

Posted on: 2021/6/24 5:18

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/10/21 13:30
From jsq
Group:
Registered Users
Try Yahoo,Google blocks everything.

Posted on: 2021/6/23 18:38

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Mao wrote:
What is going on????

It's the "Cult of COVID"

Note: I am not anti-vaccine. My kid has all his shots. I have above and beyond what many have due to travel (i.e. Hepatitis B, Typhoid).

All vaccines have risk. The choice comes down to "what is the bigger risk, the vaccine or the disease". For Measles, Rubella, Polio, etc... the disease is way worse than any potential complications from being vaccinated.

Covid has been marketed like its a modern Plague of Justinian. If the corpses of young, healthy people were piling up to the size of mountains, then rushing to vaccinate everyone with an experimental, never used on humans vaccine would be justified. Rushing experimental vaccines can have untended consequences, like a number of dead kids in the Philippines.

There is virtually zero risk my kid (who was already exposed to Covid anyway) is going to fall seriously ill from the disease. There is a risk (cardio vascular issues) and a lot of unknowns (long term effects) with the vaccine. Under no circumstances will my kid be getting any of these Covid vaccinations.

Posted on: 2021/6/22 18:41

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
FYI- I tried to post this on Nextdoor Lafayette but it was immediately removed. Instead, it is full of people posting: vaccinate your kids now! For free! With beer and ice cream! What is going on????

Posted on: 2021/6/22 17:51

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/11/28 18:03
From Jersey City, NJ
Group:
Registered Users
Dr Fauci should be in jail.
This video references the Vanity Fair and the Washington Post so even extreme liberals should give it some credibility.
https://www.foxnews.com/media/hilton-v ... nts-wuhan-lab-coronavirus

Getting back to the topic
The extremely low chance of any benefit for healthy children is exactly why pediatricians like Richard Malley, MD, of Harvard, and Adam Finn, MD, PhD, of the University of Bristol, have passionately written to not "use precious coronavirus vaccines on healthy children.
https://www.medpagetoday.com/opinion/marty-makary/93029

Posted on: 2021/6/22 14:23

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
This is such an insightful post. A very contemporary example of "following the science."

For myself, I am heartened at how this thread actually contains some give and take. Sutherland, for example, is attempting to have a conversation.

Posted on: 2021/6/22 14:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

RichMauro wrote:
Take a little time and get educated about the drug ivermectin.

Put it in on you tube and listen to a couple of segments.

This is hard to do since Google / Youtube has a policy to remove videos that discuss ivermectin in regards to Covid. The link to the video on Bitchute being an example.

Posted on: 2021/6/22 14:05

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/29 17:59
Group:
Registered Users
You want proof... todays latest news on your hero.

https://nypost.com/2021/06/22/ecohealt ... cked-covid-origins-probe/

And the source of all this email analysis has been Vanity Fair which is very far from those disinformation websites that upset The Left. Open your eyes and do some critical thinking without Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Posted on: 2021/6/22 13:27

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/25 19:36
Group:
Registered Users
Twitter ‘Mistakenly’ Censors News Site for Report on 13-Year-Old Dying Days After COVID Vaccine

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2021/06 ... oronavirus-vaccine-death/

Posted on: 2021/6/22 13:04

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Actually, none of that is correct. His e-mails support no such claim. Before you posted that you should have cited the exact e-mails that support this ridiculous claim. The e-mails are all publicly available. [quote]
TheBigGuy wrote:
Real nice... Fauci and his NIH gave US tax dollars to the Wuhan Lab to do this gain of function research with this virus. The US helped create this virus and then he proceeded to cover up our participation in this activity, including sending one of his NIH coconspirators with the WHO team that made the declaration that the virus genome was created by nature and not lab made.

It is all confirmed in his emails that were made public. ... your admiration is misplaced and at the moment, this is no reflection on Biden. Fauci was funding research that was ethically banned by legitimate researchers but not the CCP. We have a right to know what was motivating his

Posted on: 2021/6/22 12:00

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/29 17:59
Group:
Registered Users
Real nice... Fauci and his NIH gave US tax dollars to the Wuhan Lab to do this gain of function research with this virus. The US helped create this virus and then he proceeded to cover up our participation in this activity, including sending one of his NIH coconspirators with the WHO team that made the declaration that the virus genome was created by nature and not lab made.

It is all confirmed in his emails that were made public. ... your admiration is misplaced and at the moment, this is no reflection on Biden. Fauci was funding research that was ethically banned by legitimate researchers but not the CCP. We have a right to know what was motivating his "expert guidance and recommendations". Trump had nothing to do with this activity.

Posted on: 2021/6/22 11:06

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Fauci is someone I will always admire. He did an incredibly job despite an especially unstable and destructive leadership. The GOP is trying to put negative attention Fauci because they have nothing really bad to say about Biden. Of course leading insurrection sets a pretty low bar. Quote:

RichMauro wrote:
Where's Fauci lately?

Posted on: 2021/6/22 2:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/24 18:05
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
This is interesting data from the CDC. Sort of like poster 12345's but a different cut. You can look at each category in chart and table form or you can download to excel. Death wise this was a 50+ year old person disease 95% of the recorded deaths. (yikes) Glad the campaign was to get old..err..older people vaccinated first.

Demographic Trends of COVID-19 cases and deaths in the US reported to CDC

CDC | Data as of: Sunday, June 20, 2021 12:24 PM ET. Posted: Sunday, June 20, 2021 1:35 PM ET

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#demographics

wow corybraiterman I still remember how you described the food from Wok n Roll in the Hudson Mall. I think you called it the brown slop .. every dish had brown liquid or something in it. lol

Posted on: 2021/6/21 19:00

« 1 ... 6 7 8 (9) 10 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017