Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
90 user(s) are online (73 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 90

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 2 (3) 4 »

Re: Democratic Operative Exposes Voter Fraud (He Did it in Hudson County!)
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/10/6 14:50
From Jersey City, NJ
Group:
Banned
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

papadage wrote:
Right. Like you saw Muslims dancing when the WTC got destroyed.

You're a serial liar.

https://www.nj.com/news/2015/12/exclus ... dents_say_some_musli.html

It was a lie then and a lie now you lying hag.

As for the 'fake ballots' bullshit, they all have a serial number matched to the voter. It can't be faked that way.

You act as if election commissions are full of Republican criminals.

Posted on: 2020/9/23 22:08

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City, NJ
Group:
Banned
Jerseymom,

Between sourcing stories from the NY Post, and the BS alarmism about Bloomberg paying fines so ex-felons can vote, I agree she's a Trumpist.

For the record, Florida voters decided to allow ex-felons to vote in a ballot initiative. They overwhelmingly did so.

Then the legislature wrote a law to prevent is unless all fiones and fees were paid, and refused to tell them how much they owed. Bloomberg is working with each ex-convict to research their fees and regain their rights.

And since it's not a campaign contribution, it would be legal if anyone did it., including Russis, you cutesy tool.

Foreign election interference taht people should worry about includes funneling laundered money into PACs, like Russia did with the NRA, and conspiring to release hacked information from the campaigns, like the Trump campaign did with Assange.

God, I hate Trumpy bullshit whining.

And the reason it says your ballot was requested on the 14th is that the NJ Sec of State, who administers el;Section had a ballot requested for all voters on that date, you dullard.

Posted on: 2020/9/23 22:03

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/29 17:59
Group:
Registered Users
My ballot arrived today.... A large yellow and red envelope that looks like a piece of junk mail from the New Jersey Lottery You Have Won $1Million Contest. If I was not expecting a voters ballot, it would have gone right into the garbage can. Does not look anything like the Primary Ballot Envelope which I remember to be white, official looking.

Can't wait to see if the JC/State referendum questions are listed appropriately. Google Chrome/Virus Software made the DoE Site difficult, but I have no intention of going back there till April or May of 2021 when I hope all the ballots will be certified, counted, the State Electors are announced and we are ready to know the results of the ballot questions. What a CF this election is going to be.

Posted on: 2020/9/23 21:42

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/4/17 15:41
Group:
Registered Users
It's because she's a closet Trumpanzee who can't openly admit it because she's married to a South American.

Quote:

T-Bird wrote:
I can't tell if you are being facetious or if you actually have a problem with this (what Bloomberg did). If the latter, why?

[quote]
jerseymom wrote:
I've yet again sourced the "news" for the unwashed masses - hold your noses my fair JCListers. I mean, jeez, this wouldn't be a conflict if say, another unnamed president did this, or like a foreign country that begins with R and ends in A was the benefactor, right?

Former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg has helped pay the outstanding fines and fees of 32,000 convicted felons in Florida so they could regain their right to vote ahead of the November election, according to a report.

Posted on: 2020/9/23 20:16

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/9/25 20:40
From somewhere else
Group:
Registered Users
I can't tell if you are being facetious or if you actually have a problem with this (what Bloomberg did). If the latter, why?

[quote]
jerseymom wrote:
I've yet again sourced the "news" for the unwashed masses - hold your noses my fair JCListers. I mean, jeez, this wouldn't be a conflict if say, another unnamed president did this, or like a foreign country that begins with R and ends in A was the benefactor, right?

Former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg has helped pay the outstanding fines and fees of 32,000 convicted felons in Florida so they could regain their right to vote ahead of the November election, according to a report.

Posted on: 2020/9/23 19:44

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
The post has been known as a rag for as long as I can remember. I see the story lines in the Post and they're the mirror image of what you see on Fox News nightly. No, I don't think most news is unreliable. Why? Because I cross reference stories when they don't sound right to me, and guess what? The ones that are incorrect usually come from conservative bastions like the Post. Your particular story may or may not be correct but it is still trying to fulfill the same Trump narrative that "If I lose, it's because mail-in ballots are fraudulent."

Just like NYC is going up in flames. I also have a bridge next door to sell you.

Quote:

jerseymom wrote:
I am sharing information that is of interest - maybe not to you, but potentially to others. Nothing alarming about it.

I don't see how you can say the NY Post is unreliable when most, if not all contemporary media is unreliable, doesn't adhere to traditional journalistic rigor, and is biased (NY Post included).

The original post was an interesting story and I posted it. It's up to an individual's own experiences to gut check it themselves. Have at it. But given the illustrious history of Hudson County corruption, I'd tend to believe it.

I think we've lost the ability to have normal back-and-forth discourse within the community - at large and in little communities like this. If you post something seemingly "red" or "blue" you're the enemy to another - you're a "Trumptard" or a screaming liberal - or - an alarmist. It's making people not want to talk or share anymore, me included.

Geez.

The biggest takeaway here, and my last comment; please remember to vote.

Quote:

dmark526 wrote:
You're actually an alarmist in every sense of the word. This thread started with you posting an article from the unreliable NY Post. I wonder if this thread would've been started if Trump were up by 7 points? Hmmm...

Quote:

jerseymom wrote:
Well here's an interesting story. I had never heard of the tracking system that papadage had supplied (thank you). I tried to register but learned that my email already had an account, which was concerning as I never set one up as far as I remember.

I reset the password and used my typical usernames - none of them worked. I requested my username and it returned a name I would never typically use. Again, I could be wrong and set this up a while ago.

I urge you to get online and check your account if you can. See if one is set up already in your name. If you get a username you don't recognize/remember, please PM me and I'll let you know if it matches mine as it follows an interesting pattern.

Not to be an alarmist in any sense of the word, but this experience does raise my eyebrows a bit.

Posted on: 2020/9/23 18:01

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/24 18:05
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
FYI other news sources picked up the story...sneaky

Bloomberg Raises Millions So Floridians Convicted Of Nonviolent Felonies Can Pay Off Fines?And Vote

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jackbrews ... es-and-vote/#37d2499a5d62

PS - Clinton was ahead of Trump in late September 2016 by 6 points and we all know how that turned out.

Posted on: 2020/9/23 16:55

Edited by neverleft on 2020/9/23 17:11:56

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/1/29 1:10
Group:
Registered Users
I am sharing information that is of interest - maybe not to you, but potentially to others. Nothing alarming about it.

I don't see how you can say the NY Post is unreliable when most, if not all contemporary media is unreliable, doesn't adhere to traditional journalistic rigor, and is biased (NY Post included).

The original post was an interesting story and I posted it. It's up to an individual's own experiences to gut check it themselves. Have at it. But given the illustrious history of Hudson County corruption, I'd tend to believe it.

I think we've lost the ability to have normal back-and-forth discourse within the community - at large and in little communities like this. If you post something seemingly "red" or "blue" you're the enemy to another - you're a "Trumptard" or a screaming liberal - or - an alarmist. It's making people not want to talk or share anymore, me included.

Geez.

The biggest takeaway here, and my last comment; please remember to vote.

Quote:

dmark526 wrote:
You're actually an alarmist in every sense of the word. This thread started with you posting an article from the unreliable NY Post. I wonder if this thread would've been started if Trump were up by 7 points? Hmmm...

Quote:

jerseymom wrote:
Well here's an interesting story. I had never heard of the tracking system that papadage had supplied (thank you). I tried to register but learned that my email already had an account, which was concerning as I never set one up as far as I remember.

I reset the password and used my typical usernames - none of them worked. I requested my username and it returned a name I would never typically use. Again, I could be wrong and set this up a while ago.

I urge you to get online and check your account if you can. See if one is set up already in your name. If you get a username you don't recognize/remember, please PM me and I'll let you know if it matches mine as it follows an interesting pattern.

Not to be an alarmist in any sense of the word, but this experience does raise my eyebrows a bit.

Posted on: 2020/9/23 16:34

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Quote:

jerseymom wrote:

Posted on: 2020/9/23 15:00

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Wow.... that was interesting long drawn out experience on the NJ DoE site. Suggest everyone go out and check your voter/ballot status.

It says my November ballot was "issued" 9/14. I have not got it yet (9/22) Do you suppose the same USPS operational issues about the system strain collecting/mail processing ballots might be occurring with mail distribution out to voters?

Good thing I saved that DoE url so I can go back to the FAQ to see what I need to do to get a replacement? I love those romantic good ol' days when on election day, I could just walk two blocks to the neighborhood school, sign in, vote and never think twice about whether my vote was counted.

My information noted the same date. I didn't "request" a ballot, so that should be asterisked and accurately noted for the future.

11/03/2020
GENERAL ELECTION

Ballot request type
Single Election
Request received date
08/14/2020

Request status
Accepted
Request processed date
08/30/2020
Ballot issued date
09/14/2020

Ballot received date
N/A
Ballot status
N/A

Posted on: 2020/9/23 14:45

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2020/9/23 14:35

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/21 23:34
Group:
Registered Users
Checking your own personal vote, does not stop the phony ballots that will be mailed. Who will check to see if someone voted twice? I still get mail from people that have moved away years ago. Who is going to check those who have died? Who is going to check if noncitizens are voting? To say you can check your own ballot does not stop the corruption that will happen.

Posted on: 2020/9/23 13:58

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Wow.... that was interesting long drawn out experience on the NJ DoE site. Suggest everyone go out and check your voter/ballot status.

It says my November ballot was "issued" 9/14. I have not got it yet (9/22) Do you suppose the same USPS operational issues about the system strain collecting/mail processing ballots might be occurring with mail distribution out to voters?

Good thing I saved that DoE url so I can go back to the FAQ to see what I need to do to get a replacement? I love those romantic good ol' days when on election day, I could just walk two blocks to the neighborhood school, sign in, vote and never think twice about whether my vote was counted.

Posted on: 2020/9/23 2:21

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Not romanticizing the past... and certainly understand there are potential fraud risks using a tabulating vote machine, but I have more faith in a process where I can countersign a voter registration book and enter a booth to push buttons for my candidates in my own neighborhood. Not much more than standing in line today for a D&D Coffee and doughnut.

As opposed to taking 30+ minutes to comprehend the mail ballot voter instructions, finally make my mark, double check my work and walking over to Washington St. USPS branch to drop an envelope in a slot.

Seems to me making people use Provo Ballots heightens the pandemic risk you are worried about... people still need to be onsite for that messy process.... thanks for the voter ballot check link. I will certainly check it out, assuming they have finished counting the June Primary votes.

Quote:

papadage wrote:
You can track your ballot online:

https://www.nj.gov/state/elections/vote-track-my-ballot.shtml

And even in the past, with the old machines, you depended on 17-year-old volunteers to transcribe the vote counts by party to scantrons.

Don't romanticize the past just to make excuses for making it harder to vote in a pandemic. It puts elderly poll volunteers in danger.

And your identity is only on the outside envelope, not the inner one, so you still have a confidential vote.

Posted on: 2020/9/23 1:34

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/12/16 16:34
Group:
Registered Users
I for one never trusted the New Jersey voting machines. They were probably fine, but the total lack of paper trail made them totally suspect to me.

There was a documentary on HBO that aired after the Bush Gore debacle about voting machines in Florida. These were not the chad producing machines that were in use in some counties, they were paper ballot scanners. They picked a random set of them off the shelf from a voting machine storage location, zeroed them all out and scanned a small set of ballots with known and verified numbers of votes and if I remember correctly the macines all spit out results that did not match the known ballots that were used.

All in favor of the Republican candidates.

Posted on: 2020/9/22 22:19

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2020/9/22 20:32

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

papadage wrote:

You're a serial liar.

https://www.nj.com/news/2015/12/exclus ... dents_say_some_musli.html

Posted on: 2020/9/22 19:36

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City, NJ
Group:
Banned

You're a serial liar.

Posted on: 2020/9/22 16:19

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
If you don't think fraud will not happen papadage, then you remind me of school books that had the answers in the back and students claim they did not use them to cheat.

I was campaigning for someone back in the 1990s and I saw bags of money with the logo, "Wells Fargo." Those bags were heading to the housing projects. I just wish cell phones with cameras were invented then.

Posted on: 2020/9/22 16:03

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City, NJ
Group:
Banned
You can track your ballot online:

https://www.nj.gov/state/elections/vote-track-my-ballot.shtml

And even in the past, with the old machines, you depended on 17-year-old volunteers to transcribe the vote counts by party to scantrons.

Don't romanticize the past just to make excuses for making it harder to vote in a pandemic. It puts elderly poll volunteers in danger.

And your identity is only on the outside envelope, not the inner one, so you still have a confidential vote.

Posted on: 2020/9/22 15:45

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
It is outrageous that JC In-Person Poll Voting will not be available by machine for abled bodied people... and your provisional ballot will not be counted until 10 Days After The Election.

There really seems to be something illegal about denying a JC citizen the right of traditional voting by machine. I have no idea if my primary ballot was ever counted... and a voter's right to confidentiality is completely violated with hard copy records.

https://www.nj.com/opinion/2020/09/you ... them-quickly-quigley.html

Posted on: 2020/9/22 12:25

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
This was the article I'm referencing below.

Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
So when did ABC news become a fox post? https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/democr ... ne-drop/story?id=73081861

Posted on: 2020/9/22 4:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
This article mentions nothing regarding fraud. You're just another worried Trumpanzee hoping that he can pull off another Presidential hat trick.

Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
According to the liberal New York Times there was voter fraud in Paterson.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/19/nyr ... on-mail-voting-fraud.html

Posted on: 2020/9/22 4:08

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/24 18:05
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users

I thought it was bad that NJ?s mail in ballots can be received by county election boards by 8 p.m., Nov. 10 ? a week after Election Day but NJ will go blue anyway, so I guess it doesn?t matter. But the below news just can out today about Wisconsin a swing state. Gee so a swing states results won?t be known until a week AFTER the election. I see lawsuits galore from whichever side loses.

Judge gives Wisconsin voters more time to return absentee ballots

Patrick Marley
Milwaukee Journal Sentinel September 21,2021

MADISON - A federal judge on Monday gave Wisconsin voters an extra six days to get their absentee ballots back to election clerks this fall in a broad decision that also will make it easier to hire poll workers.

Anticipating an appeal was likely, U.S. District Judge William Conley immediately stayed his ruling, writing that it wouldn't go into effect for at least a week. If higher courts uphold his decision, the nation will have to wait for a week after Election Day to get full presidential results in a crucial swing state.
Conley's decision came four days after clerks around the state sent more than 1 million absentee ballots to voters. Absentee voting is expected to hit a record this fall because of the coronavirus pandemic.

Conley ruled that absentee ballots would be counted if they are postmarked by Nov. 3 ? Election Day ? and received by clerks by Nov. 9. Ordinarily, ballots must be in the hands of clerks by the time polls close on Election Day.

PS ? NJ mail in ballots:

1- New Jersey will mail a ballot to all active, registered voters for the General Election.

2- When your ballot arrives, read it carefully and follow the instructions to complete it and return it.

3- Ballots can be returned by mail with a postmark on or before November 3, 2020 to be counted as a valid ballot by the County Clerk if received by 8:00 p.m. on November 10th. Ballots without a postmark that are received within 48 hours of the closing of polls on November 3, 2020 shall be considered valid.

Posted on: 2020/9/22 2:11

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City, NJ
Group:
Banned
Yes. the Democrats do want people to be able to vote by mail despite Trump's Postmaster General trying to slow mail down and sending out confusing mailings about the election.

What are you, an idiot?

Posted on: 2020/9/21 19:45

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2020/9/21 15:05

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City, NJ
Group:
Banned
F*** off with the false equivalent bullshit, and trying to cast doubt on the validity of elections.

All you are is a useful idiot working on behalf of election rigging by the right, which is done by voter disenfranchisement and rogged apportionment.

If you actually gave a shit about elections, you would complain about that.

Asd for PA, later investigations said the majority of those ballots were valid, so f*** off with that too.

Her MO is just repeating Fox News talking points.

Posted on: 2020/9/21 14:28

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/1/3 19:14
From Chilltown
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

papadage wrote:
Dipshit conspiracies as always.

Why not keep talking about Arabs celebrating the WTCV going down, your other dopey pastime?

What she's saying about PA is true. And if you don't think there aren't massive funded efforts being formed right now to take advantage of this, on both sides, you, my friend, are the dipshit. This whole thread is about an article about a person saying that not only is voter fraud real, it's incredibly easy.

We're no doubt f*cked in this election no matter who wins. So, squabbling over who cheated and how is irrelevant. It's not consipracy or conjecture, it's our reality.

Posted on: 2020/9/21 11:50

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/10/3 18:37
From DTJC
Group:
Banned
Quote:

papadage wrote:

Why not keep talking about Arabs celebrating the WTCV going down, your other dopey pastime?

Why doesn't she also talk about the many times she dropped off petitions full of fraudulent signatures?

Posted on: 2020/9/21 1:58

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City, NJ
Group:
Banned

Posted on: 2020/9/21 0:46

« 1 2 (3) 4 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017