Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
99 user(s) are online (78 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 99

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Stolen Mail - have you SEEN this THIEF?
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/9/5 14:18
From Exchange Place
Group:
Registered Users
There's a picture at Nextdoor.com. Don't know if you have to register to see it.

Mail Thief - 6th & 7th Street
Mail stolen from neighbors on 7th Street and dumped into mailboxes on 6th Street. As caught on our camera, this character went into each of the mailboxes in our row - repeatedly swiping mail. Have you seen him? . I have reported this information to the police.

https://nextdoor.com/post/107174606?init_source=copy_link_share

Posted on: 2019/4/4 22:04

Stolen Mail - have you SEEN this THIEF?
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/7/7 17:42
Group:
Registered Users
Hi,

I live on 6th Street near Coles Street and found a stack of opened mail envelopes in my mailbox - the contents removed. Referred to the outdoor security camera and caught a good photo of the thief. He went up/down each of the steps of all neighbors in our row - grabbing mail, opening and removing items, stuffing back into boxes.

The stolen mail placed my box was from a resident of 7th Street / Monmouth, whom we alerted.

Contacted the JC Police Department who didn't want to write up a report. Informed them that it was federal offense - they came over and I had to show them the law (online) before they reluctantly filed a report. Also contacted the Post Office and opened a case.

Asking the Webmaster here to assist with posting a photo from our camera, since it's too complicated. Thanks for any help.

Resized Image

Posted on: 2019/4/4 21:32

Edited by Webmaster on 2019/4/5 13:50:36

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017