Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
83 user(s) are online (73 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 83

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Jersey City Headlines Snoop Dog for 4th of July
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/4/26 19:42
From Chilltown, NJ
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
So I guess something who was involved in a murder

You mean the case he beat in court that he was charged with because his bodyguard killed an armed attacker while trying to protect him? That was a self defense case and Snoop never pulled the trigger, the bodyguard that did beat that case as well.

Posted on: 2018/6/22 7:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/11 23:48
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
I agree with Yvonne, this hoodlum reminds me of an overgrown gang member. Why would the city invite him ? Couldn't they find someone who would be more appealing to the masses and families ?

Posted on: 2018/6/22 0:04
Get on your bikes and ride !

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/21 23:34
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

dr_nick_riviera wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
So I guess something who was involved in a murder and calls women, "Hoes" and the B word, is find with you rescuelife.

Whatever. Despite what this disgusting hypocrite and her right wing NIMBY army on this forum think, I will be joining several thousand of my neighbors and will enjoy the show and fireworks. Certainly he's not someone I'd have picked, but that's just based more on musical tastes, and it should still be a good show and a good time.

I feel bad for the pathetic trolls on this forum that can't let go of their stereotypes and just have a good time.

Yep, you are one of his followers, I can tell by your language. Plus it does not bother you he was involved in shooting.

Posted on: 2018/6/21 22:57

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/10/3 18:37
From DTJC
Group:
Banned
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
So I guess something who was involved in a murder and calls women, "Hoes" and the B word, is find with you rescuelife.

Whatever. Despite what this disgusting hypocrite and her right wing NIMBY army on this forum think, I will be joining several thousand of my neighbors and will enjoy the show and fireworks. Certainly he's not someone I'd have picked, but that's just based more on musical tastes, and it should still be a good show and a good time.

I feel bad for the pathetic trolls on this forum that can't let go of their stereotypes and just have a good time.

Posted on: 2018/6/21 19:03

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/28 15:39
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:

Nice pivot, but no I am personally not a fan of his music.

I do like his more recent gospel album, "Bible of Love" though, have you had a chance to listen? Funny enough he talks about being a born-again Christian and the theme of forgiveness in Christian theology.

Posted on: 2018/6/21 18:37

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2018/6/21 18:30

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/28 15:39
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Australia has high standards, JC does not.

Fact: Snoop Dogg has played in Australia several times since the article you linked was written.

Posted on: 2018/6/21 18:15

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Australia has high standards, JC does not.

Posted on: 2018/6/21 18:01

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/4/26 22:05
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Hypocrisy is just hypocrisy. Snoop Dog was denied the right to visit Australia due to his criminal record, but he is OK for JC. http://www.foxnews.com/story/2007/04/ ... -for-criminal-record.html

You are such a dolt! Do you understand the difference between immigration laws and non-immigration laws?? Snoop Dogg was denied entry to Australia based on his prior criminal record. We do the same in this country!

That visa decision/rejection was based on an immigration statute dealing with criminal records. Can you quote a Jersey City municipal law or statute that says an artist with a criminal record can not perform locally? Or, that such a person is not allowed to enter our city? No? Hmmm... could it be that your fake analogy is just that? Get a clue, and stop embarrassing yourself.

Posted on: 2018/6/21 17:49

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Hypocrisy is just hypocrisy. Snoop Dog was denied the right to visit Australia due to his criminal record, but he is OK for JC. http://www.foxnews.com/story/2007/04/ ... -for-criminal-record.html

Posted on: 2018/6/21 17:24

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

dr_nick_riviera wrote:
Quote:

bodhipooh wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
When you go to council meetings now, Lavarro reads a list of behaviors from the public, including removal it you utter inappropriate language. Snoop Dog made his living using inappropriate language. That is really double standard. So what is Ok for the waterfront is not Ok for the council chambers.

You are losing it... Do you not understand the difference between a public forum for government discourse and artistic expression? Do you understand that the government can and does regulate how it conducts its business, but can not, or should not, regulate an artist's expression, even if (or, particularly when) it does not agree with it?

Anything other than a church choir would be unacceptable to her...I'd like to know what artist she'd pick that can draw a decent crowd but has no curse words in their entire album history LOL. Why is she even complaining, she'd have to pay for parking to get there, so even if it were her preferred entertainment source she wouldn't attend anyway.

Yvonne's astounding lack of self awareness is at once both breathtaking and perplexing. Try as I may to ignore her, I am sometimes simply unable to keep my mouth shut. A person like her is not just annoying, but truly dangerous, as her toxic views and nonsensical thoughts are a negative influence on the state of our city, and the community at large.

Posted on: 2018/6/21 17:09

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/10/3 18:37
From DTJC
Group:
Banned
Quote:

bodhipooh wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
When you go to council meetings now, Lavarro reads a list of behaviors from the public, including removal it you utter inappropriate language. Snoop Dog made his living using inappropriate language. That is really double standard. So what is Ok for the waterfront is not Ok for the council chambers.

You are losing it... Do you not understand the difference between a public forum for government discourse and artistic expression? Do you understand that the government can and does regulate how it conducts its business, but can not, or should not, regulate an artist's expression, even if (or, particularly when) it does not agree with it?

Anything other than a church choir would be unacceptable to her...I'd like to know what artist she'd pick that can draw a decent crowd but has no curse words in their entire album history LOL. Why is she even complaining, she'd have to pay for parking to get there, so even if it were her preferred entertainment source she wouldn't attend anyway.

Posted on: 2018/6/21 16:32

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:

Posted on: 2018/6/21 15:46

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/12 20:58
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Yes, one is government and one is entertainment.

Posted on: 2018/6/21 15:43

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2018/6/21 15:09

Jersey City Headlines Snoop Dog for 4th of July
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/3/2 18:39
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
The All-Day Experience on the Hudson River Waterfront Draws Hundreds of Thousands; Headline Performance to be Followed by State?s Largest Firework Display

http://riverviewobserver.net/2018/06/ ... l-jersey-city-waterfront/

Posted on: 2018/6/21 14:59

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017