Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
153 user(s) are online (137 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 153

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Sleek, Modern 136 Summit Avenue
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/24 18:05
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

neverleft wrote:
Nice.

I know I always mention these two things?sort of across the street at Fairmont and Summit was JC?s famous Bruno?s Restaurant where those gray/tan two family houses with front parking are now. Bruno?s parking lots bricked entrance gate can still been seen on Summit. Also going down Summit further are the brick row houses that housed the JC arm of the Black Panther Party. They had sand bags in the windows with cut outs supposedly for machine guns.

Top: Bruno's postcard from Worthpoint. Bottom: Bruno's postcard from Ebay. (that brick entrance since stands at 161 Summit)

Resized Image

Resized Image

Posted on: 2018/1/24 22:58

Re: Sleek, Modern 136 Summit Avenue
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/24 18:05
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
Nice.

I know I always mention these two things?sort of across the street at Fairmont and Summit was JC?s famous Bruno?s Restaurant where those gray/tan two family houses with front parking are now. Bruno?s parking lots bricked entrance gate can still been seen on Summit. Also going down Summit further are the brick row houses that housed the JC arm of the Black Panther Party. They had sand bags in the windows with cut outs supposedly for machine guns.

Posted on: 2018/1/24 21:42

Sleek, Modern 136 Summit Avenue
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
By Heather Dean BenningtonResized Image

On January 18, GRID Real Estate LLC announced that ground was broken for a new building at 136 Summit Avenue in the Bergen Hill neighborhood of Jersey City. The nine-story building will be comprised of 99 residential units, 75 interior parking spaces, and 2,240 sq. ft. of retail space. The former Fairmount Hospital building and adjacent parking lot currently occupy the site and will be demolished in order to accommodate the new construction.

https://jerseydigs.com/136-summit-aven ... -bergen-hill-jersey-city/

Posted on: 2018/1/24 13:46

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017