Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
46 user(s) are online (32 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 1
Guests: 45

MC80, more...




Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users




(1) 2 »


Re: New Amazon HQ
#40
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2009/5/12 18:51
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1401
Offline
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

heights wrote:
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Amazon wasn't looking for the opinions of clueless bigots from Jersey?

Webmaster please delete response #27 from psyopit it has no bearing on the topic. It is offending to the citizens of New Jersey.


It is sad how crazy, reactionary and unhinged some people on this site have become. We could be talking about liking or disliking vanilla ice cream... and some whacko would call you a racist for not including chocolate ice cream as part of the conversation.


I simply replied about 2 people on this message board who are both known for posting bigoted comments, one of which constantly posts things that are questionably factual at best.
A bit harsh probably but not untrue.


It is your opinion that my comments are bigoted, personally, I believe your opinions are bullying. Anyone that has a different point of view you attack. In a plural society people do have different opinions. This country is not ISIS where only one set of facts are recognized. So lets keep it that way.


Your past posts speak for themselves so I don't need to defend anything.

Sorry for the off topic to others reading this, I'm done responding in this thread.


And you continue to be a self-righteous douche bag. Thanks for playing along in the game. Sorry you have no self control... though it is not surprising.

Posted on: 1/21 20:31
Print Top


Re: New Amazon HQ
#39
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2009/7/24 20:34
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 330
Offline
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

heights wrote:
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Amazon wasn't looking for the opinions of clueless bigots from Jersey?

Webmaster please delete response #27 from psyopit it has no bearing on the topic. It is offending to the citizens of New Jersey.


It is sad how crazy, reactionary and unhinged some people on this site have become. We could be talking about liking or disliking vanilla ice cream... and some whacko would call you a racist for not including chocolate ice cream as part of the conversation.


I simply replied about 2 people on this message board who are both known for posting bigoted comments, one of which constantly posts things that are questionably factual at best.
A bit harsh probably but not untrue.


It is your opinion that my comments are bigoted, personally, I believe your opinions are bullying. Anyone that has a different point of view you attack. In a plural society people do have different opinions. This country is not ISIS where only one set of facts are recognized. So lets keep it that way.


Your past posts speak for themselves so I don't need to defend anything.

Sorry for the off topic to others reading this, I'm done responding in this thread.

Posted on: 1/21 20:17
Print Top


Re: New Amazon HQ
#38
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2004/9/15 15:03
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 9060
Offline
7 reasons why Newark has a shot at winning Amazon

Joan Verdon, Staff Writer
Jan. 18, 2018

[FILTERED]
Take a quick tour of the new Amazon Books store that just opened at the Westfield Garden State Plaza.

Newark has made it to the finals in the contest to be picked as the home of the second headquarters of e-commerce giant Amazon. And even though it's up against metropolitan powerhouses like Miami, New York and Boston, there are some good reasons why the odds could be in Newark's favor.

1. Planes, trains, ships and automobiles
Newark checks all the transportation and infrastructure boxes Amazon is looking for in a headquarters city, unlike some of the other 19 contenders on the list. It has a major international airport, it has a port that handles most of the container ships arriving on the East Coast, and it is close to major highways. It has subways and other trains that link it to Manhattan.

2. New York without New York prices
Newark would give Amazon executives a perfect perch from which to mastermind new ways to deliver to, and sell to, the residents of the Big Apple, the ultimate urban test case for any retailer, but without Big Apple rents or traffic jams.

3. We're the warehouse state
As Amazon knows all too well, New Jersey is a dream location for e-commerce warehouses and fulfillment centers. It has opened a number of huge warehouses here over the past decade and is looking to open more. While the new headquarters doesn't need to be near Amazon warehouses, the proximity gives executives an easy way to test new logistics innovations.

4. Access to talented workers
Newark has colleges that offer Amazon a feeder system of some 60,000 young people looking for jobs, as well as access to tech workers from New York and research hubs in Princeton and New Brunswick.

5. Return on investment
Amazon is smart about money, and investing in land and buildings in Newark is more likely to yield a return than in cities where the land prices and rents are much higher. Newark also has more space available for redevelopment than many of the other contenders.

6. Don't bet against Booker
Newark booster Sen. Cory Booker can be mighty persuasive. Starting with his years as mayor and continuing while in the Senate, he has convinced lots of businesses to take a chance on Newark. His current star power could help seal the deal.

7. Seven billion reasons
Finally, there is the little matter of the tax incentives. New Jersey has promised Amazon $7 billion in state and local tax breaks if they come to Newark. Gov. Chris Christie made that offer, and his successor, Phil Murphy, has spoken out against corporate tax breaks. But Murphy on Thursday seemed to be backing the Amazon bid, saying in a statement that "we are going to continue to press our case for Amazon to come to Newark."

https://www.northjersey.com/story/mone ... ld-win-amazon/1044837001/

Posted on: 1/21 17:30
Print Top


Re: New Amazon HQ
#37
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2004/11/6 16:13
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 5074
Offline
Quote:

JCman24 wrote:
Quote:

brewster wrote:
Lord, it makes me nauseous when bigots claim they're victims because someone won't indulge their intolerance. I hear people ranting about the "government war on Christians and Southerners". Poor bullies have a sad that their bullshit is being called out.


Are you the angriest person in Jersey City or what


If only that were true. You clearly don't get around much.

Posted on: 1/20 13:51
Print Top


Re: New Amazon HQ
#36
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2004/11/13 21:38
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 3427
Offline
i know what you did last summer! or was that summer of 59?Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

heights wrote:
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Amazon wasn't looking for the opinions of clueless bigots from Jersey?

Webmaster please delete response #27 from psyopit it has no bearing on the topic. It is offending to the citizens of New Jersey.


It is sad how crazy, reactionary and unhinged some people on this site have become. We could be talking about liking or disliking vanilla ice cream... and some whacko would call you a racist for not including chocolate ice cream as part of the conversation.


I simply replied about 2 people on this message board who are both known for posting bigoted comments, one of which constantly posts things that are questionably factual at best.
A bit harsh probably but not untrue.


It is your opinion that my comments are bigoted, personally, I believe your opinions are bullying. Anyone that has a different point of view you attack. In a plural society people do have different opinions. This country is not ISIS where only one set of facts are recognized. So lets keep it that way.

Posted on: 1/20 1:22
Print Top


Re: New Amazon HQ
#35
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2014/9/16 15:15
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 390
Offline
Quote:

brewster wrote:
Lord, it makes me nauseous when bigots claim they're victims because someone won't indulge their intolerance. I hear people ranting about the "government war on Christians and Southerners". Poor bullies have a sad that their bullshit is being called out.


Are you the angriest person in Jersey City or what

Posted on: 1/20 0:54
Print Top


Re: New Amazon HQ
#34
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2004/11/6 16:13
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 5074
Offline
Lord, it makes me nauseous when bigots claim they're victims because someone won't indulge their intolerance. I hear people ranting about the "government war on Christians and Southerners". Poor bullies have a sad that their bullshit is being called out.

Posted on: 1/19 23:14
Print Top


Re: New Amazon HQ
#33
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2004/6/16 22:16
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4298
Offline
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

heights wrote:
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Amazon wasn't looking for the opinions of clueless bigots from Jersey?

Webmaster please delete response #27 from psyopit it has no bearing on the topic. It is offending to the citizens of New Jersey.


It is sad how crazy, reactionary and unhinged some people on this site have become. We could be talking about liking or disliking vanilla ice cream... and some whacko would call you a racist for not including chocolate ice cream as part of the conversation.


I simply replied about 2 people on this message board who are both known for posting bigoted comments, one of which constantly posts things that are questionably factual at best.
A bit harsh probably but not untrue.


It is your opinion that my comments are bigoted, personally, I believe your opinions are bullying. Anyone that has a different point of view you attack. In a plural society people do have different opinions. This country is not ISIS where only one set of facts are recognized. So lets keep it that way.

Posted on: 1/19 22:13
Print Top


Re: New Amazon HQ
#32
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2009/7/24 20:34
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 330
Offline
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

heights wrote:
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Amazon wasn't looking for the opinions of clueless bigots from Jersey?

Webmaster please delete response #27 from psyopit it has no bearing on the topic. It is offending to the citizens of New Jersey.


It is sad how crazy, reactionary and unhinged some people on this site have become. We could be talking about liking or disliking vanilla ice cream... and some whacko would call you a racist for not including chocolate ice cream as part of the conversation.


I simply replied about 2 people on this message board who are both known for posting bigoted comments, one of which constantly posts things that are questionably factual at best.
A bit harsh probably but not untrue.

Posted on: 1/19 21:12
Print Top


Re: New Amazon HQ
#31
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2009/5/12 18:51
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1401
Offline
Quote:

heights wrote:
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Amazon wasn't looking for the opinions of clueless bigots from Jersey?

Webmaster please delete response #27 from psyopit it has no bearing on the topic. It is offending to the citizens of New Jersey.


It is sad how crazy, reactionary and unhinged some people on this site have become. We could be talking about liking or disliking vanilla ice cream... and some whacko would call you a racist for not including chocolate ice cream as part of the conversation.

Posted on: 1/19 20:59
Print Top


Re: New Amazon HQ
#30
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2005/7/13 11:03
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4375
Offline
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

heights wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
I am surprised that Kearny was not considered, it has a large open spaces for development.

Good point Yvonne, many companies see the advantage that you noticed. Bindi the frozen Italian dessert import company relocated there from Totawa, they are on the Bellville Turnpike and open to the public.


They are open to the public? They had a retail shop when they were in Belleville, I didn't know the new location has a store. You've been there?

I think the Bellville is their warehouse distribution for local deliveries. They used to be in Totawa, N.J. I sent you a PM with details Monroe.

Posted on: 1/19 20:57
Get on your bikes and ride !
Print Top


Re: New Amazon HQ
#29
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2005/7/13 11:03
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4375
Offline
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Amazon wasn't looking for the opinions of clueless bigots from Jersey?

Webmaster please delete response #27 from psyopit it has no bearing on the topic. It is offending to the citizens of New Jersey.

Posted on: 1/19 20:42
Get on your bikes and ride !
Print Top


Re: New Amazon HQ
#28
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2004/6/16 22:16
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4298
Offline
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

heights wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
I am surprised that Kearny was not considered, it has a large open spaces for development.

Good point Yvonne, many companies see the advantage that you noticed. Bindi the frozen Italian dessert import company relocated there from Totawa, they are on the Bellville Turnpike and open to the public.


They are open to the public? They had a retail shop when they were in Belleville, I didn't know the new location has a store. You've been there?


You cannot engage in a conversation without spewing hate, get over it. I have lived in Hudson County probably longer than you and I know the area. I worked in Kearney for a year and am familiar with the area.

Posted on: 1/19 20:27
Print Top


Re: New Amazon HQ
#27
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2009/7/24 20:34
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 330
Offline
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Amazon wasn't looking for the opinions of clueless bigots from Jersey?


When you have nothing positive to say, you attack. Typical liberal! Besides, Kearny is much safer than Newark and is just as close to New York City.


Typical clueless.

Posted on: 1/19 19:59
Print Top


Re: New Amazon HQ
#26
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/5/15 10:11
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4158
Offline
Quote:

heights wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
I am surprised that Kearny was not considered, it has a large open spaces for development.

Good point Yvonne, many companies see the advantage that you noticed. Bindi the frozen Italian dessert import company relocated there from Totawa, they are on the Bellville Turnpike and open to the public.


They are open to the public? They had a retail shop when they were in Belleville, I didn't know the new location has a store. You've been there?

Posted on: 1/19 13:34
Print Top


Re: New Amazon HQ
#25
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2012/8/6 18:56
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 916
Offline
My guess is Pittsburgh. Labor and land will be less expensive; several tech companies are already there; they are pro-development and pro-tech.

I'm not sure how it is for outdoor recreation, but it can't be much worse than Newark. There are some big state and national parks about 2 hours away by car. Lake Erie is also about a 2 hour drive.

Posted on: 1/19 13:01
Print Top


Re: New Amazon HQ
#24
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2004/6/16 22:16
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4298
Offline
[quote]
Bike_Lane wrote:
Newark has a lot going for it. I think it’ll make the top 10 list, maybe the top 5, but I’d expect Philly or one of the DC area contenders to come out ahead.

Kearny, aka “Silicon Swamp,” doesn’t make sense.

There are acres of vacant land in Kearny, it has its own heliport and is very close to JC and Newark. Swamp, well parts of Hoboken and JC are built on swamp land.

Posted on: 1/19 12:58
Print Top


Re: New Amazon HQ
#23
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2008/11/9 23:48
From Chilltop, Chilltown
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 320
Offline
Newark has a lot going for it. I think it’ll make the top 10 list, maybe the top 5, but I’d expect Philly or one of the DC area contenders to come out ahead.

Kearny, aka “Silicon Swamp,” doesn’t make sense.

Posted on: 1/19 10:54
Print Top


Re: New Amazon HQ
#22
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2004/6/16 22:16
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4298
Offline
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Amazon wasn't looking for the opinions of clueless bigots from Jersey?


When you have nothing positive to say, you attack. Typical liberal! Besides, Kearny is much safer than Newark and is just as close to New York City.

Posted on: 1/19 10:19
Print Top


Re: New Amazon HQ
#21
Newbie
Newbie


Hide User information
Joined:
2010/1/6 23:21
From Newport
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 8
Offline
Quote:

bodhipooh wrote:
Quote:

heights wrote:
Quote:

bodhipooh wrote:
Quote:

heights wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
I am surprised that Kearny was not considered, it has a large open spaces for development.

Good point Yvonne, many companies see the advantage that you noticed. Bindi the frozen Italian dessert import company relocated there from Totawa, they are on the Bellville Turnpike and open to the public.



Obviously, neither one of you understands what is important in deciding where to build a corporate headquarter for a technology company.

With the many choices on the list it's doubtful others do either, so please enlighten us bod.


Well, since you asked, I will try and disabuse you of your ignorance, a likely futile endeavor.

For starters, Amazon was quite clear about what it wants/needs in selecting a location for its new HQ2. Here’s a list of those requirements:
- existing buildings of at least 500,000 sf, and enough site space to grow to 8 MM sf.
- stable, business friendly taxes and regulations, coupled with local and state incentives
- strong labor pool, particularly in tech (of course) and, specifically, a strong university system offering relevant degrees, as well as K-12 schools that offer computer science programs.
- on site access to mass transit, easy access to an international airport (within 45 minutes) and major highways (less than two miles) with multiple transit options (including pedestrian and bike access)
- streamlined, quick building approval/permitting process (good luck with this one in NJ!) to ensure ability to be able to being construction almost immediately after selection
- likelihood of "culture fit" — which they defined as a diverse population, strong higher-education system, and local government that is “eager and willing to work with the company"
- and, last, the one requirement that really worked against many proposals: good quality of life, which they defined as a location where people want to live, that offers cultural and recreational opportunities, with high quality day to day living, low crime, availability of affordable housing.

To think that any given city, particularly Kearny, could be a contender just because it has "lots" of available space for construction demostrates a complete lack of grasp of what is being asked or expected.


See the article on Bloomberg listing pros/cons of the top 20 contenders.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/article ... ow-20-contenders-stack-up

One point it makes about cities with lots of space and cheap real estate that applies to Kearny: "The housing is cheap for a reason."

Posted on: 1/19 8:02
Print Top


Re: New Amazon HQ
#20
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2008/8/12 14:31
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 3355
Offline
Quote:

heights wrote:
Quote:

bodhipooh wrote:
Quote:

heights wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
I am surprised that Kearny was not considered, it has a large open spaces for development.

Good point Yvonne, many companies see the advantage that you noticed. Bindi the frozen Italian dessert import company relocated there from Totawa, they are on the Bellville Turnpike and open to the public.



Obviously, neither one of you understands what is important in deciding where to build a corporate headquarter for a technology company.

With the many choices on the list it's doubtful others do either, so please enlighten us bod.


Well, since you asked, I will try and disabuse you of your ignorance, a likely futile endeavor.

For starters, Amazon was quite clear about what it wants/needs in selecting a location for its new HQ2. Here’s a list of those requirements:
- existing buildings of at least 500,000 sf, and enough site space to grow to 8 MM sf.
- stable, business friendly taxes and regulations, coupled with local and state incentives
- strong labor pool, particularly in tech (of course) and, specifically, a strong university system offering relevant degrees, as well as K-12 schools that offer computer science programs.
- on site access to mass transit, easy access to an international airport (within 45 minutes) and major highways (less than two miles) with multiple transit options (including pedestrian and bike access)
- streamlined, quick building approval/permitting process (good luck with this one in NJ!) to ensure ability to be able to being construction almost immediately after selection
- likelihood of "culture fit" — which they defined as a diverse population, strong higher-education system, and local government that is “eager and willing to work with the company"
- and, last, the one requirement that really worked against many proposals: good quality of life, which they defined as a location where people want to live, that offers cultural and recreational opportunities, with high quality day to day living, low crime, availability of affordable housing.

To think that any given city, particularly Kearny, could be a contender just because it has "lots" of available space for construction demostrates a complete lack of grasp of what is being asked or expected.

Posted on: 1/19 7:34
Print Top


Re: New Amazon HQ
#19
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2009/7/24 20:34
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 330
Offline
Amazon wasn't looking for the opinions of clueless bigots from Jersey?

Posted on: 1/18 20:55
Print Top


Re: New Amazon HQ
#18
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2005/7/13 11:03
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4375
Offline
Quote:

bodhipooh wrote:
Quote:

heights wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
I am surprised that Kearny was not considered, it has a large open spaces for development.

Good point Yvonne, many companies see the advantage that you noticed. Bindi the frozen Italian dessert import company relocated there from Totawa, they are on the Bellville Turnpike and open to the public.



Obviously, neither one of you understands what is important in deciding where to build a corporate headquarter for a technology company.

With the many choices on the list it's doubtful others do either, so please enlighten us bod.

Posted on: 1/18 20:43
Get on your bikes and ride !
Print Top


Re: New Amazon HQ
#17
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2008/8/12 14:31
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 3355
Offline
Quote:

heights wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
I am surprised that Kearny was not considered, it has a large open spaces for development.

Good point Yvonne, many companies see the advantage that you noticed. Bindi the frozen Italian dessert import company relocated there from Totawa, they are on the Bellville Turnpike and open to the public.



Obviously, neither one of you understands what is important in deciding where to build a corporate headquarter for a technology company.

Posted on: 1/18 19:46
Print Top


Re: New Amazon HQ
#16
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2005/7/13 11:03
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4375
Offline
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
I am surprised that Kearny was not considered, it has a large open spaces for development.

Good point Yvonne, many companies see the advantage that you noticed. Bindi the frozen Italian dessert import company relocated there from Totawa, they are on the Bellville Turnpike and open to the public.

Posted on: 1/18 18:53
Get on your bikes and ride !
Print Top


Re: New Amazon HQ
#15
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2010/1/22 13:54
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 373
Offline
Bayonne is just hard to get in and out of. The drive from EWR to any place in Bayonne could take hours.

Posted on: 1/18 16:02
Print Top


Re: New Amazon HQ
#14
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2004/6/16 22:16
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4298
Offline
I am surprised that Kearny was not considered, it has a large open spaces for development.

Posted on: 1/18 15:09
Print Top


Re: New Amazon HQ
#13
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2009/7/16 23:05
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 720
Offline
I still think Bayonne made more sense than Newark.

Posted on: 1/18 13:46
Print Top


Re: New Amazon HQ
#12
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2004/11/6 16:13
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 5074
Offline
Quote:

Sutherland wrote:
I like Newark too, in fact I love Newark. I'm born and raised there. For a lot of reasons I think Newark, could be a good choice. But i don't think it's going to happen. My guess is going to be Atlanta. The airport is better and the cost of living a lot less than anywhere in the NYC tri state area. But I'll still keep my fingers crossed.


You're probably right, but Atlanta fails badly at one of the 4 core requirements, public transport.

Posted on: 1/18 13:05
Print Top


Re: New Amazon HQ
#11
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2008/8/12 14:31
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 3355
Offline
Quote:

Sutherland wrote:
I like Newark too, in fact I love Newark. I'm born and raised there. For a lot of reasons I think Newark, could be a good choice. But i don't think it's going to happen. My guess is going to be Atlanta. The airport is better and the cost of living a lot less than anywhere in the NYC tri state area. But I'll still keep my fingers crossed.

Quote:

jc201jc wrote:
i like Newark - low cost of living, easily accessible to NYC and EWR, lots of good colleges in the area (Princeton/Stevens/Rutgers/NJIT, plus all the NYC schools).


I think the chances of Amazon's HQ2 being built somewhere in the Northeast are very slim. Harsh winters can impact operations and productivity (as evidenced by recent winter seasons) coupled with the fact that NE states are high tax areas. There are other issues that could crimp the chances of specific places: crime and corruption in Chicago and Newark, congestion and affordability concerns in NYC.

My money is still on Texas (both Dallas and Austin make compelling cases) or Nashville. Both Austin and Nashville boast very young demographics with thriving social and business scenes. Dallas is experiencing a sort of renaissance. I would think Amazon will want to tap a location that has "momentum" going for it. I think fourth and fifth place would be Denver and Atlanta, respectively.

Posted on: 1/18 13:05
Print Top




(1) 2 »




[Advanced Search]





Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me



Lost Password?

Register now!



LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact


JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017