Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
46 user(s) are online (35 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 3
Guests: 43

soulman, savethebob, MikeyTBC, more...




Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users




« 1 (2) 3 4 »


Re: chalk messages around downtown.
#61
Quite a regular
Quite a regular


Hide User information
Joined:
2014/7/16 12:20
From JCNJ
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 68
Offline
Quote:

TonyTwoPoops wrote:
I like how JCMan8 and Monroe proudly admit they are okay with being lied to and cite sources notorious for spreading fake news.....and then whine and cry when no one takes their rantings on here seriously. You're a joke! No one trusts anything you have to say anymore- you've lost credibility and it's your own fault.

It's hilarious when you step away for awhile and come back to see that once JCMAN8 gets called on his bullshit he just becomes obsessed on who truly believes what message and goes in circles so he doesn't have to address what actually matters or reality. Just because Trump & co know that tactic works on people like you doesn't mean everyone else is as easily manipulated.


jc list is fake news. stop triggering me tony

Posted on: 5/9 12:16
Print Top


Re: chalk messages around downtown.
#60
Quite a regular
Quite a regular


Hide User information
Joined:
2014/7/16 12:20
From JCNJ
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 68
Offline
and here i am thinking those chalk drawings are just a place for my dog to pee

Posted on: 5/9 12:15
Print Top


Re: chalk messages around downtown.
#59
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2014/8/25 15:18
From the village
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 267
Offline
I like how JCMan8 and Monroe proudly admit they are okay with being lied to and cite sources notorious for spreading fake news.....and then whine and cry when no one takes their rantings on here seriously. You're a joke! No one trusts anything you have to say anymore- you've lost credibility and it's your own fault.

It's hilarious when you step away for awhile and come back to see that once JCMAN8 gets called on his bullshit he just becomes obsessed on who truly believes what message and goes in circles so he doesn't have to address what actually matters or reality. Just because Trump & co know that tactic works on people like you doesn't mean everyone else is as easily manipulated.

Posted on: 5/9 11:58
Print Top


Re: chalk messages around downtown.
#58
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2012/9/17 23:58
From Between Thought and Expression
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 782
Offline
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Every time I see the chalk scratching it reminds me that every one is nothing but snowflake tears memorialized. I mean, who uses chalk? Children do.


Good job Comrade! You show those liberal progressive idiots something!
Resized Image


Posted on: 5/9 10:11
Print Top


Re: chalk messages around downtown.
#57
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2005/9/20 10:11
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 876
Online
Quote:

EvilivE wrote:
Quote:

GnomeGeneral wrote:
If JC sidewalks are to become a public forum of sorts, spread the good word <3
Quran (3:56) – “As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help.”



ooh! ooh! i have one too!

1 Peter 2:18: "Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to the good and gentle but also to the cruel."

these books... they really teach love and compassion!


this sounds exactly like how Dear Leader got elected. Millions of disenchanted poor white folk, tricked into voting against their own best interest because emails and brown people.

Posted on: 5/9 9:50
Print Top


Re: chalk messages around downtown.
#56
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk


Hide User information
Joined:
5/8 15:31
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 21
Offline
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

EvilivE wrote:
Quote:

PremiumContent wrote:
embarrassing meltdown from jcman08


it's called an opinion.
they do differ from time to time, you know.



Coming from the guy who wants a safe space from chalk messages. PC culture



if you're on here to disagree with me, doesnt that mean you need your own special "safe space" too? [i hate that term, as there are no safe spaces.] i think stating one's opinion is just that. if you're accusing ME of whining, I can't imagine what you think of the losers writing the same handful of phrases day after day after day, pushing and forcing their view on any and everyone endlessly. that's just mental illness, and a real example of people desperately attempting to create a bubble of illusion to blindly live within. as for these terms..., "safe spaces" ... "snowflakes" there just pathetic attempts to try and devalue any opinions varying from the accuser's own.

Posted on: 5/9 8:01
Print Top


Re: chalk messages around downtown.
#55
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk


Hide User information
Joined:
5/8 15:31
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 21
Offline
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Every time I see the chalk scratching it reminds me that every one is nothing but snowflake tears memorialized. I mean, who uses chalk? Children do.


exactly. true protest would not be expressed on jersey city's streets, where people in power with the ability to enact change never walk. thinking back to a time when you had REAL protests, the Black Panthers and other such groups, and I can see that we've devolved into a society of self-imagined 'freedom fighters' who succeed only in annoying others that think differently.

"Fight Trump Every Day"..... I wonder what that actually entails, beyond chalk scribbling and pink cat ear hats. maybe these people could write that stuff around the perimeter of the White House, see how that works out for them.

Posted on: 5/9 7:50
Print Top


Re: chalk messages around downtown.
#54
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk


Hide User information
Joined:
5/8 15:31
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 21
Offline
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
[quote]

TonyTwoPoops wrote:

These messages aren't racist or sexist so why you are even bringing that up as a counterpoint is beyond me.


You still don't get it. Much of life is political. People make up their reasoning. If you didn't like the messages (because they were pro-Trump, or anti-liberal), you'd make up reasons why they should be erased. That's what liberals tried for many years, trying to shut down conservative ideas by pretending they were "racist," bigoted, sexist, etc. All bullshit. But thankfully, many people have caught on to these tactics.

Applying that broad principle to here, I correctly observed that the commenters here who defend the chalk do so because they agree with its messaging, and simply make up reasons why the OP should shut up. They'd be singing a very different tune if they didn't agree with the message.


I didn't vote for Clinton (I'm not a fan of Democrats at all). And I think anyone whining about chalk in a public place needs to suck it up. The outside world is not your safe space.

Now what?


You perfectly fit in line with what I was describing, because you didn't vote for Trump. Reread what I said.

As someone who voted third party, you're also the exception and you know it.


i read what you said and it doesn't make sense. Why does it matter that I didn't vote for Trump?

I could care less if someone used chalk to bash Trump, Hillary or any politician. You know why? Because it's chalk.

Anyone who whines about needing a safe space for chalk needs a thicker skin and deserves to be called out.


It matters because you likely agree with the message.


I likely agree with the message? What evidence do you have of that at all? Total straw man argument.

I don't know what the chalk message said and frankly, it doesn't matter. Supported Trump? Doesn't matter. Bashed Trump? Doesn't matter. Supported Hillary/Obama/Bernie? Doesn't matter. Bashed Hillary/Obama/Bernie? Doesn't matter.

It's chalk.

If chalk messages rile you up and have you call for a safe space, I'm going to criticize your immaturity and extreme sensitivity. It's textbook PC culture and some people need to put their big boy pants on.

Sorry my answer doesn't fit into your paradigm. I'm coming from principles, not politics. Therefore, I don't root for political teams regardless of their actions. I respond to what happens, not if it benefits my team or not.


the mere fact that you've latched on to a newly popularized spoon-fed newspeak term like "safe space" and throw it around carelessly and hypocritically at anyone you don't agree with shows you think EXACTLY like the chalkers.

btw, i for one am anti-PC, and think the entire movement is largely responsible for the current hive mentality opinion epidemic going on. speak a popular belief publically, eveyone celebrates your 'free speech.' speak a differing opinion, and all of this happens, with people like you misfiring and accusing the dissenter rather that those at the root of the issue. i wrote this as a REACTION, because I take issue with the mindless ACTIONS of others.

it's alarming to read messages on the ground everyday, urging the total upheaval of our government leadership, during a time when it seems the entire world has us in their crosshairs. knowing that these 'protestors' are not looking at the big picture and the overall better good, and are focusing instead on their tiny little worlds & selfish interests, and coupling that with the fact that many of them don't have an opinion outside of what the media tells them is acceptable, and of course it's only a matter of time before people like me start to speak out against it. i stand in complete opposition to such a short-sighted, sheepish, ignorant approach to our political issues.

Posted on: 5/9 7:45
Print Top


Re: chalk messages around downtown.
#53
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/5/15 10:11
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4099
Offline
Every time I see the chalk scratching it reminds me that every one is nothing but snowflake tears memorialized. I mean, who uses chalk? Children do.

Posted on: 5/9 7:23
Print Top


Re: chalk messages around downtown.
#52
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2012/11/10 15:38
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 2910
Offline
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:


TonyTwoPoops wrote:

These messages aren't racist or sexist so why you are even bringing that up as a counterpoint is beyond me.


You still don't get it. Much of life is political. People make up their reasoning. If you didn't like the messages (because they were pro-Trump, or anti-liberal), you'd make up reasons why they should be erased. That's what liberals tried for many years, trying to shut down conservative ideas by pretending they were "racist," bigoted, sexist, etc. All bullshit. But thankfully, many people have caught on to these tactics.

Applying that broad principle to here, I correctly observed that the commenters here who defend the chalk do so because they agree with its messaging, and simply make up reasons why the OP should shut up. They'd be singing a very different tune if they didn't agree with the message.


I didn't vote for Clinton (I'm not a fan of Democrats at all). And I think anyone whining about chalk in a public place needs to suck it up. The outside world is not your safe space.

Now what?


You perfectly fit in line with what I was describing, because you didn't vote for Trump. Reread what I said.

As someone who voted third party, you're also the exception and you know it.


i read what you said and it doesn't make sense. Why does it matter that I didn't vote for Trump?

I could care less if someone used chalk to bash Trump, Hillary or any politician. You know why? Because it's chalk.

Anyone who whines about needing a safe space for chalk needs a thicker skin and deserves to be called out.


It matters because you likely agree with the message.


I likely agree with the message? What evidence do you have of that at all? Total straw man argument.

I don't know what the chalk message said and frankly, it doesn't matter. Supported Trump? Doesn't matter. Bashed Trump? Doesn't matter. Supported Hillary/Obama/Bernie? Doesn't matter. Bashed Hillary/Obama/Bernie? Doesn't matter.

It's chalk.

If chalk messages rile you up and have you call for a safe space, I'm going to criticize your immaturity and extreme sensitivity. It's textbook PC culture and some people need to put their big boy pants on.

Sorry my answer doesn't fit into your paradigm. I'm coming from principles, not politics. Therefore, I don't root for political teams regardless of their actions. I respond to what happens, not if it benefits my team or not.

Next?


But agreeing with the message does matter, not withstanding your attempts to claim otherwise. It matters for 99% of people, as we are seeing in this thread.

Like I said, people who voted third party are an exception, because they have proven they operate on principle and not politics. But they are minuscule, a minute fraction of people. You are pretending this minor exception swallows the rule, when the reverse is the case.

Posted on: 5/8 23:22
Print Top


Re: chalk messages around downtown.
#51
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2011/11/30 7:46
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1776
Offline
Quote:

EvilivE wrote:
Quote:

PremiumContent wrote:
embarrassing meltdown from jcman08


it's called an opinion.
they do differ from time to time, you know.



Coming from the guy who wants a safe space from chalk messages. PC culture


Posted on: 5/8 23:20
Print Top


Re: chalk messages around downtown.
#50
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2011/11/30 7:46
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1776
Offline
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:


TonyTwoPoops wrote:

These messages aren't racist or sexist so why you are even bringing that up as a counterpoint is beyond me.


You still don't get it. Much of life is political. People make up their reasoning. If you didn't like the messages (because they were pro-Trump, or anti-liberal), you'd make up reasons why they should be erased. That's what liberals tried for many years, trying to shut down conservative ideas by pretending they were "racist," bigoted, sexist, etc. All bullshit. But thankfully, many people have caught on to these tactics.

Applying that broad principle to here, I correctly observed that the commenters here who defend the chalk do so because they agree with its messaging, and simply make up reasons why the OP should shut up. They'd be singing a very different tune if they didn't agree with the message.


I didn't vote for Clinton (I'm not a fan of Democrats at all). And I think anyone whining about chalk in a public place needs to suck it up. The outside world is not your safe space.

Now what?


You perfectly fit in line with what I was describing, because you didn't vote for Trump. Reread what I said.

As someone who voted third party, you're also the exception and you know it.


i read what you said and it doesn't make sense. Why does it matter that I didn't vote for Trump?

I could care less if someone used chalk to bash Trump, Hillary or any politician. You know why? Because it's chalk.

Anyone who whines about needing a safe space for chalk needs a thicker skin and deserves to be called out.


It matters because you likely agree with the message.


I likely agree with the message? What evidence do you have of that at all? Total straw man argument.

I don't know what the chalk message said and frankly, it doesn't matter. Supported Trump? Doesn't matter. Bashed Trump? Doesn't matter. Supported Hillary/Obama/Bernie? Doesn't matter. Bashed Hillary/Obama/Bernie? Doesn't matter.

It's chalk.

If chalk messages rile you up and have you call for a safe space, I'm going to criticize your immaturity and extreme sensitivity. It's textbook PC culture and some people need to put their big boy pants on.

Sorry my answer doesn't fit into your paradigm. I'm coming from principles, not politics. Therefore, I don't root for political teams regardless of their actions. I respond to what happens, not if it benefits my team or not.

Next?

Posted on: 5/8 23:16
Print Top


Re: chalk messages around downtown.
#49
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk


Hide User information
Joined:
5/8 15:31
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 21
Offline
Quote:

JCman24 wrote:
[quote]
EvilivE wrote:

if i go out there and start writing pro-trump slogans, you'll sooon see who all the snowflakes are...


Yes, those snowflakes... always getting worked up and offended over little things...


snowflakes..... is that RACIST?!! ????

Posted on: 5/8 23:07
Print Top


Re: chalk messages around downtown.
#48
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk


Hide User information
Joined:
5/8 15:31
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 21
Offline
Quote:

PremiumContent wrote:
embarrassing meltdown from jcman08


it's called an opinion.
they do differ from time to time, you know.

you wanna see 'meltdown?' look up some of the wailing, grimacing reactions to hillary's specular defeat on election night. look up the protesters destroying property and behaving like directionless, brain-dead thugs at Berkeley. that's what meltdown looks like. simolarly, you can always take a walk around downtown and look towards the ground to find countless little chalky meltdowns. =)

Posted on: 5/8 23:05
Print Top


Re: chalk messages around downtown.
#47
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2014/9/16 15:15
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 369
Offline
Quote:

EvilivE wrote:

if i go out there and start writing pro-trump slogans, you'll sooon see who all the snowflakes are...


Yes, those snowflakes... always getting worked up and offended over little things...

Posted on: 5/8 23:04
Print Top


Re: chalk messages around downtown.
#46
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk


Hide User information
Joined:
5/8 15:31
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 21
Offline
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:


TonyTwoPoops wrote:

These messages aren't racist or sexist so why you are even bringing that up as a counterpoint is beyond me.


You still don't get it. Much of life is political. People make up their reasoning. If you didn't like the messages (because they were pro-Trump, or anti-liberal), you'd make up reasons why they should be erased. That's what liberals tried for many years, trying to shut down conservative ideas by pretending they were "racist," bigoted, sexist, etc. All bullshit. But thankfully, many people have caught on to these tactics.

Applying that broad principle to here, I correctly observed that the commenters here who defend the chalk do so because they agree with its messaging, and simply make up reasons why the OP should shut up. They'd be singing a very different tune if they didn't agree with the message.


I didn't vote for Clinton (I'm not a fan of Democrats at all). And I think anyone whining about chalk in a public place needs to suck it up. The outside world is not your safe space.

Now what?


the only thing worse than someone whining about chalk in a public space, is someone whining about someone whining about chalk in a public space. you can always go find your own thing to be upset about, you know. stop stealing my chalky thunder!

be a trailblazer... err... trollblazer!

Posted on: 5/8 22:56
Print Top


Re: chalk messages around downtown.
#45
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2007/9/24 18:26
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 449
Offline
Truth Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:


TonyTwoPoops wrote:

These messages aren't racist or sexist so why you are even bringing that up as a counterpoint is beyond me.


You still don't get it. Much of life is political. People make up their reasoning. If you didn't like the messages (because they were pro-Trump, or anti-liberal), you'd make up reasons why they should be erased. That's what liberals tried for many years, trying to shut down conservative ideas by pretending they were "racist," bigoted, sexist, etc. All bullshit. But thankfully, many people have caught on to these tactics.

Applying that broad principle to here, I correctly observed that the commenters here who defend the chalk do so because they agree with its messaging, and simply make up reasons why the OP should shut up. They'd be singing a very different tune if they didn't agree with the message.

Posted on: 5/8 22:56
Print Top


Re: chalk messages around downtown.
#44
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/10/11 0:24
From Downtown JC
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 184
Offline
embarrassing meltdown from jcman08

Posted on: 5/8 22:41
Print Top


Re: chalk messages around downtown.
#43
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2012/11/10 15:38
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 2910
Offline
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:


TonyTwoPoops wrote:

These messages aren't racist or sexist so why you are even bringing that up as a counterpoint is beyond me.


You still don't get it. Much of life is political. People make up their reasoning. If you didn't like the messages (because they were pro-Trump, or anti-liberal), you'd make up reasons why they should be erased. That's what liberals tried for many years, trying to shut down conservative ideas by pretending they were "racist," bigoted, sexist, etc. All bullshit. But thankfully, many people have caught on to these tactics.

Applying that broad principle to here, I correctly observed that the commenters here who defend the chalk do so because they agree with its messaging, and simply make up reasons why the OP should shut up. They'd be singing a very different tune if they didn't agree with the message.


I didn't vote for Clinton (I'm not a fan of Democrats at all). And I think anyone whining about chalk in a public place needs to suck it up. The outside world is not your safe space.

Now what?


You perfectly fit in line with what I was describing, because you didn't vote for Trump. Reread what I said.

As someone who voted third party, you're also the exception and you know it.


i read what you said and it doesn't make sense. Why does it matter that I didn't vote for Trump?

I could care less if someone used chalk to bash Trump, Hillary or any politician. You know why? Because it's chalk.

Anyone who whines about needing a safe space for chalk needs a thicker skin and deserves to be called out.


It matters because you likely agree with the message. More importantly, as a third party voter you are the exception and you know it.

Take a look at the guy underneath you, ahal, who better describes what I'm talking about;

"Nobody is talking about uniting people. They're talking about expressing a point a view. The extent to which you object to seeing it, is the extent to which people find it reassuring if you agree with the message. Consistent reinforcement has value."

Like I predicted, he defends this because he agrees with the message. And makes up some BS about why it's a good thing, because some (ultra liberals) find it "reassuring." At least now he is admitting it's because he agrees with the message.

But the very fact that some people need constant "reassurance" because they have been brainwashed by the mass media is what needs calling out.

Posted on: 5/8 22:34
Print Top


Re: chalk messages around downtown.
#42
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2011/11/30 7:46
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1776
Offline
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:


TonyTwoPoops wrote:

These messages aren't racist or sexist so why you are even bringing that up as a counterpoint is beyond me.


You still don't get it. Much of life is political. People make up their reasoning. If you didn't like the messages (because they were pro-Trump, or anti-liberal), you'd make up reasons why they should be erased. That's what liberals tried for many years, trying to shut down conservative ideas by pretending they were "racist," bigoted, sexist, etc. All bullshit. But thankfully, many people have caught on to these tactics.

Applying that broad principle to here, I correctly observed that the commenters here who defend the chalk do so because they agree with its messaging, and simply make up reasons why the OP should shut up. They'd be singing a very different tune if they didn't agree with the message.


I didn't vote for Clinton (I'm not a fan of Democrats at all). And I think anyone whining about chalk in a public place needs to suck it up. The outside world is not your safe space.

Now what?


You perfectly fit in line with what I was describing, because you didn't vote for Trump. Reread what I said.

As someone who voted third party, you're also the exception and you know it.


i read what you said and it doesn't make sense. Why does it matter that I didn't vote for Trump?

I could care less if someone used chalk to bash Trump, Hillary or any politician. You know why? Because it's chalk.

Anyone who whines about needing a safe space for chalk needs a thicker skin and deserves to be called out.

Posted on: 5/8 22:30
Print Top


Re: chalk messages around downtown.
#41
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/3/24 18:15
From Paulus Hook
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 76
Offline
Quote:

EvilivE wrote:
Quote:

ahal wrote:
it's harmless, and for some it is cathartic. it is a healthy and practical channel of non-violent protest. it provides a way for some group to engender or get a sense of the size of their community. having a problem with this is tantamount to having an issue with democracy, free assembly and the free spirit that inspires love for this country and our way of life.


it's not effective at all. those that already agree with the sentiment don't need to be reminded, and those that disagree are being annoyed, angered and alienated. so much for the inclusion and unity these peeps purportedly stand for. if these people truly feel some kind of way about their issues, there are way more appropriate & significant ways to truly 'protest.' endlessly writing the same blah blah stuff on the ground is redundant and pointless. they're preaching to the choir, and essentially saying "screw the rest of 'em!"

i wonder if those defending people baring their chalky souls out on the streets would defend the flip side of their right to free speech. what if people spoke their views against things such as gender neutral bathrooms, or wrote "PIZZAGATE!" in pink hearts all across the city? free speech though, right?


Nobody is talking about uniting people. They're talking about expressing a point a view. The extent to which you object to seeing it, is the extent to which people find it reassuring if you agree with the message. Consistent reinforcement has value.

Writing something like Pizzagate around town is clearly different; it would be tantamount to writing something about the Russian kompromat material. It's a non-verified story (and most should agree the pizzagate story is completely false).

Writing RESIST is equivalent to writing SUPPORT 45.

Posted on: 5/8 22:29
Print Top


Re: chalk messages around downtown.
#40
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2012/11/10 15:38
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 2910
Offline
Quote:

TonyTwoPoops wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:


TonyTwoPoops wrote:

These messages aren't racist or sexist so why you are even bringing that up as a counterpoint is beyond me.


You still don't get it. Much of life is political. People make up their reasoning. If you didn't like the messages (because they were pro-Trump, or anti-liberal), you'd make up reasons why they should be erased. That's what liberals tried for many years, trying to shut down conservative ideas by pretending they were "racist," bigoted, sexist, etc. All bullshit. But thankfully, many people have caught on to these tactics.

Applying that broad principle to here, I correctly observed that the commenters here who defend the chalk do so because they agree with its messaging, and simply make up reasons why the OP should shut up. They'd be singing a very different tune if they didn't agree with the message.



There's literally no controversy here- it's a troll account trying to stir shit and people are mocking them appropriately. You look and sound ridiculous.

If I were you I'd have bigger concerns-like the president you voted for that is about to get busted for treason and wants to take away healthcare from millions of people (including thousands of veterans). If I were you I'd be more concerned with that than chalk messages on the sidewalk. Maybe if you paid closer attention to things that actually matter you wouldn't be looking like a chump right now.


It isn't a troll account. Because you have that typical liberal smug condescension, you simply act like your wishful thinking is reality. Would have thought you'd have learned from the election but I guess you can't teach an old dog new tricks.

Posted on: 5/8 22:25
Print Top


Re: chalk messages around downtown.
#39
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2014/8/25 15:18
From the village
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 267
Offline
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:


TonyTwoPoops wrote:

These messages aren't racist or sexist so why you are even bringing that up as a counterpoint is beyond me.


You still don't get it. Much of life is political. People make up their reasoning. If you didn't like the messages (because they were pro-Trump, or anti-liberal), you'd make up reasons why they should be erased. That's what liberals tried for many years, trying to shut down conservative ideas by pretending they were "racist," bigoted, sexist, etc. All bullshit. But thankfully, many people have caught on to these tactics.

Applying that broad principle to here, I correctly observed that the commenters here who defend the chalk do so because they agree with its messaging, and simply make up reasons why the OP should shut up. They'd be singing a very different tune if they didn't agree with the message.



There's literally no controversy here- it's a troll account trying to stir shit and people are mocking them appropriately. You look and sound ridiculous.

If I were you I'd have bigger concerns-like the president you voted for that is about to get busted for treason and wants to take away healthcare from millions of people (including thousands of veterans). If I were you I'd be more concerned with that than chalk messages on the sidewalk. Maybe if you paid closer attention to things that actually matter you wouldn't be looking like a chump right now.

Posted on: 5/8 22:23
Print Top


Re: chalk messages around downtown.
#38
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2012/11/10 15:38
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 2910
Offline
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:


TonyTwoPoops wrote:

These messages aren't racist or sexist so why you are even bringing that up as a counterpoint is beyond me.


You still don't get it. Much of life is political. People make up their reasoning. If you didn't like the messages (because they were pro-Trump, or anti-liberal), you'd make up reasons why they should be erased. That's what liberals tried for many years, trying to shut down conservative ideas by pretending they were "racist," bigoted, sexist, etc. All bullshit. But thankfully, many people have caught on to these tactics.

Applying that broad principle to here, I correctly observed that the commenters here who defend the chalk do so because they agree with its messaging, and simply make up reasons why the OP should shut up. They'd be singing a very different tune if they didn't agree with the message.


I didn't vote for Clinton (I'm not a fan of Democrats at all). And I think anyone whining about chalk in a public place needs to suck it up. The outside world is not your safe space.

Now what?


You perfectly fit in line with what I was describing, because you didn't vote for Trump. Reread what I said.

As someone who voted third party, you're also the exception and you know it.

Posted on: 5/8 22:23
Print Top


Re: chalk messages around downtown.
#37
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2011/11/30 7:46
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1776
Offline
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:


TonyTwoPoops wrote:

These messages aren't racist or sexist so why you are even bringing that up as a counterpoint is beyond me.


You still don't get it. Much of life is political. People make up their reasoning. If you didn't like the messages (because they were pro-Trump, or anti-liberal), you'd make up reasons why they should be erased. That's what liberals tried for many years, trying to shut down conservative ideas by pretending they were "racist," bigoted, sexist, etc. All bullshit. But thankfully, many people have caught on to these tactics.

Applying that broad principle to here, I correctly observed that the commenters here who defend the chalk do so because they agree with its messaging, and simply make up reasons why the OP should shut up. They'd be singing a very different tune if they didn't agree with the message.


I didn't vote for Clinton (I'm not a fan of Democrats at all). And I think anyone whining about chalk in a public place needs to suck it up. The outside world is not your safe space.

Now what?

Posted on: 5/8 22:17
Print Top


Re: chalk messages around downtown.
#36
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2012/11/10 15:38
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 2910
Offline
Quote:


TonyTwoPoops wrote:

These messages aren't racist or sexist so why you are even bringing that up as a counterpoint is beyond me.


You still don't get it. Much of life is political. People make up their reasoning. If you didn't like the messages (because they were pro-Trump, or anti-liberal), you'd make up reasons why they should be erased. That's what liberals tried for many years, trying to shut down conservative ideas by pretending they were "racist," bigoted, sexist, etc. All bullshit. But thankfully, many people have caught on to these tactics.

Applying that broad principle to here, I correctly observed that the commenters here who defend the chalk do so because they agree with its messaging, and simply make up reasons why the OP should shut up. They'd be singing a very different tune if they didn't agree with the message.

Posted on: 5/8 22:07
Print Top


Re: chalk messages around downtown.
#35
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2014/8/25 15:18
From the village
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 267
Offline
This is too easy. I'm calling troll.

Posted on: 5/8 21:39
Print Top


Re: chalk messages around downtown.
#34
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2007/9/24 18:26
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 449
Offline
This may confuse the spirit cooking Luciferians in pink head dress. Quote:

EvilivE wrote:
Quote:

GnomeGeneral wrote:
If JC sidewalks are to become a public forum of sorts, spread the good word <3
Quran (3:56) – “As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help.”



ooh! ooh! i have one too!

1 Peter 2:18: "Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to the good and gentle but also to the cruel."

these books... they really teach love and compassion!

Posted on: 5/8 21:38
Print Top


Re: chalk messages around downtown.
#33
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk


Hide User information
Joined:
5/8 15:31
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 21
Offline
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
"I don't feel this is venting, so much as putting the feelers out there to see if there are other rational people who feel the same way I do."

I'll make this very clear for you. Much of life comes down to politics, and people always lie about their reasoning.

Here, there are many liberals who agree with the message expressed by the chalk. So they will support the chalk, and couch their reasoning in a bunch of bullshit.

If the chalk was demonizing Hillary, they'd completely change their tune. Maybe not every single person, but most of them.

ALL of that. I agree wth ALL of that. well said!

$100 says that most people here defending the chalk or arguing with you did not vote for Trump.

As for myself, I don't agree with the chalk and it is annoying, but ultimately it's just a nuisance. Liberals are crybabies and constantly throw temper tantrums as a result of Hillary's historic loss (and the fact that they were 100% wrong about everything they said for 18 months straight), and this is just more crying.

The chalk is easy enough to ignore. I'd prefer that the perpetrators get arrested for vandalism, but the cops probably don't care.

Posted on: 5/8 21:37
Print Top


Re: chalk messages around downtown.
#32
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2014/8/25 15:18
From the village
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 267
Offline
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

TonyTwoPoops wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
"I don't feel this is venting, so much as putting the feelers out there to see if there are other rational people who feel the same way I do."

I'll make this very clear for you. Much of life comes down to politics, and people always lie about their reasoning.

Here, there are many liberals who agree with the message expressed by the chalk. So they will support the chalk, and couch their reasoning in a bunch of bullshit.

If the chalk was demonizing Hillary, they'd completely change their tune. Maybe not every single person, but most of them.

$100 says that most people here defending the chalk or arguing with you did not vote for Trump.

As for myself, I don't agree with the chalk and it is annoying, but ultimately it's just a nuisance. Liberals are crybabies and constantly throw temper tantrums as a result of Hillary's historic loss (and the fact that they were 100% wrong about everything they said for 18 months straight), and this is just more crying.

The chalk is easy enough to ignore. I'd prefer that the perpetrators get arrested for vandalism, but the cops probably don't care.



It's sad that they've brainwashed you on the "Us vs Them" mentality to the point that you're still crying about liberals while the government screws all of us no matter what our party affiliation is. They've got you hollering about Hilary and Obama while Trump and friends get investigated for treason. :)


More like I called out sanctimonious liars like yourself who would tell the OP to get a life and worry about other things solely because you agree with the chalk. But if different messages were expressed, you'd be the first to be outraged over "racism", sexism, etc., you know, anything against the liberal agenda.

And pretending that you are on the side of the little guy and against government oppression is just rich :) You were one of the biggest Hillary boosters, and would be telling us how great she was if she got elected.


Yikes. Look at that spin and deflection! These messages aren't racist or sexist so why you are even bringing that up as a counterpoint is beyond me. I would hope people would complain about racist and sexist graffiti!

As for the second part...what are you even foaming at the mouth/talking about? Obviously I'd rather have Hilary over Trump - he has fulfilled every expectation of being an incompetent leader. Or is that sinking approval rating a sign of a job well done for Trump voters? Have they fed you a talking point to deflect with when someone brings that up yet? It was so cute how he got you thinking he was going to have Mexico pay for that wall. :) Ya'll got played to look like fools and it'd be hilarious if it wasn't so pathetic.

Posted on: 5/8 21:37
Print Top




« 1 (2) 3 4 »




[Advanced Search]





Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me



Lost Password?

Register now!



LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact


JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017