Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
51 user(s) are online (33 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 51

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Sad Times for Public Forums -- [ Part 1 of...Many...(If need be)... ]
Webmaster
Webmaster

Hide User information
From Jersey City, NJ
Group:
Webmasters
WTW???? Nomorebullcrap started a SECOND topic duplicating the existing topic they started about A&M Auto Repair??? I REMOVED your duplicate topic and admonish you for even thinking about such a thing and claiming that you have a right to express issues!!! LOL Bad news for you, your rights can come to an end at any second. You want rights, go to City Hall and complain.

And your sad story about how only a few hundred people will see you BUSINESS BASHING post unless you bump it and repost it and duplicate post it and are obnoxious and rude and a complete joke. What is on the FIRST PAGE of the google when people lookup this business? your sad post; let me help you find it:
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=A%26M+auto+repair+jersey+city

Resized Image

Posted on: 3/11 13:21
Print Top

Re: Sad Times for Public Forums -- [ Part 1 of...Many...(If need be)... ]
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Resized Image

Posted on: 3/11 12:46
Print Top

Sad Times for Public Forums -- [ Part 1 of...Many...(If need be)... ]
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
From Beirut
Group:
Registered Users
I think it's quite amazing some of the responses I received here when I posted and kept current a completely unacceptable situation that occurred at an auto shop here in Jersey City. It is a post to notify the community of a real and present risk. If original posters do not occasionally re-up their post then it fades away. So news flash to the folks that don't get it... It's a numbers game. If you have a problem that you want to express to the community and you post it once and one time only, then only a few hundred people see it. Well if you re- post it then guess what a few thousand might see it... and out of those few thousand a greater number most likely might not go to that establishment....This is beneficial to public safety.. We all have a right to express issues especially when it comes to a provable near death experience....so next time..to those with a problem...why don't you consider some damn respect for neighbors looking out for neighbors. Stay safe everyone and please...if you have important public safety consumer-related issues to present; please continue to do so without fear of bullying from negative online presences. Amen!

Posted on: 3/11 4:33
Print Top

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017