Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
29 user(s) are online (22 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 2
Guests: 27

NinePoundHammer, richieveal, more...




Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users




« 1 (2) 3 4 5 »


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
#96
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2007/7/9 15:50
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1624
Offline
FYI - interesting stories:

Resized Image


Excerpt:
LGBTAmish.com facilitates a conversation within Amish communities about LGBT issues, a conversation which cannot be ignored.

LGBTAmish.com offers support, education, networking opportunities and friendship to those who share in our mission. This is a safe place to share stories and struggles, a place to find understanding, support and community.




Posted on: 1/3 19:57
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
#95
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2010/8/16 21:45
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 2972
Offline
@Yvonne - your position on this topic is simply close-minded and dogma-based, not science-based. You decry anything that doesn't conform to your dogma as "lies". And as far as families go - I'd bet more families are destroyed over conforming to your kind of dogma, than so-called "lying" to kids about gender. My sister divorced her husband over his bullying of my nephew - who incidentally knew he was gay at a very early age.

It's pretty arrogant to pretend to know what changes happen to the brain during early pregnancy - and how that impacts gender identity and sexual orientation - when science can't yet fully explain it. Dogma and rhetoric certainly doesn't.

Posted on: 1/3 19:17
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
#94
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2005/7/13 11:03
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4232
Offline
Quote:

matt07302 wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Science recognize Yvonne recognises two genders, it is the reason these doctors filed the lawsuit for the HHS mandate. Luckily, they won so they don't have to butchered anyone. But I am sure, there will be doctors who don't mind butchering people, after all Planned Parenthood exists because some doctors do butcher children.


Fixed. If you care about the science, read: http://factmyth.com/factoids/sex-and- ... s-in-humans-arent-binary/


Thanks for fixing the noun with the verb. However, there are still two sexes in this world. It is the way society grows, with a family tree. I have seen children who heard a story about bears, they believe they are bears because bears like honey, too. They also like the idea of bears being strong. Eventually, they grow out of that dream because adults are not supporting the idea they are bears. Anyone who supports this child that she can be a boy is contributing to her eventual downfall. Stop lying to children. You are doing them no favors. Years ago, I worked at New Jersey Boystown. The one common factor these boys had was a hatred of their families. It comes from lying. I thought they would resent their families from their beatings, but it was the lying that destroyed family trust.


So you are justifying child beating?


When did I say that? I am just stating children like the rest of humanity do not like to be lied to. It is a sign of disrespect. Emotional scars do not heal the same way as physical scars.


People line up every Sunday to get lied to.

I didn't know election day took place 52 times a year.

Posted on: 1/3 18:37
Get on your bikes and ride !
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
#93
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2007/8/11 0:06
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 156
Offline
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Science recognize Yvonne recognises two genders, it is the reason these doctors filed the lawsuit for the HHS mandate. Luckily, they won so they don't have to butchered anyone. But I am sure, there will be doctors who don't mind butchering people, after all Planned Parenthood exists because some doctors do butcher children.


Fixed. If you care about the science, read: http://factmyth.com/factoids/sex-and- ... s-in-humans-arent-binary/


Thanks for fixing the noun with the verb. However, there are still two sexes in this world. It is the way society grows, with a family tree. I have seen children who heard a story about bears, they believe they are bears because bears like honey, too. They also like the idea of bears being strong. Eventually, they grow out of that dream because adults are not supporting the idea they are bears. Anyone who supports this child that she can be a boy is contributing to her eventual downfall. Stop lying to children. You are doing them no favors. Years ago, I worked at New Jersey Boystown. The one common factor these boys had was a hatred of their families. It comes from lying. I thought they would resent their families from their beatings, but it was the lying that destroyed family trust.


So you are justifying child beating?


When did I say that? I am just stating children like the rest of humanity do not like to be lied to. It is a sign of disrespect. Emotional scars do not heal the same way as physical scars.


People line up every Sunday to get lied to.

Posted on: 1/3 18:30
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
#92
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2004/6/16 22:16
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 3783
Offline
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Science recognize Yvonne recognises two genders, it is the reason these doctors filed the lawsuit for the HHS mandate. Luckily, they won so they don't have to butchered anyone. But I am sure, there will be doctors who don't mind butchering people, after all Planned Parenthood exists because some doctors do butcher children.


Fixed. If you care about the science, read: http://factmyth.com/factoids/sex-and- ... s-in-humans-arent-binary/


Thanks for fixing the noun with the verb. However, there are still two sexes in this world. It is the way society grows, with a family tree. I have seen children who heard a story about bears, they believe they are bears because bears like honey, too. They also like the idea of bears being strong. Eventually, they grow out of that dream because adults are not supporting the idea they are bears. Anyone who supports this child that she can be a boy is contributing to her eventual downfall. Stop lying to children. You are doing them no favors. Years ago, I worked at New Jersey Boystown. The one common factor these boys had was a hatred of their families. It comes from lying. I thought they would resent their families from their beatings, but it was the lying that destroyed family trust.


So you are justifying child beating?


When did I say that? I am just stating children like the rest of humanity do not like to be lied to. It is a sign of disrespect. Emotional scars do not heal the same way as physical scars.

Posted on: 1/3 17:57
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
#91
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2010/8/16 21:45
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 2972
Offline
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Science recognize Yvonne recognises two genders, it is the reason these doctors filed the lawsuit for the HHS mandate. Luckily, they won so they don't have to butchered anyone. But I am sure, there will be doctors who don't mind butchering people, after all Planned Parenthood exists because some doctors do butcher children.


Fixed. If you care about the science, read: http://factmyth.com/factoids/sex-and- ... s-in-humans-arent-binary/


Thanks for fixing the noun with the verb. However, there are still two sexes in this world. It is the way society grows, with a family tree. I have seen children who heard a story about bears, they believe they are bears because bears like honey, too. They also like the idea of bears being strong. Eventually, they grow out of that dream because adults are not supporting the idea they are bears. Anyone who supports this child that she can be a boy is contributing to her eventual downfall. Stop lying to children. You are doing them no favors. Years ago, I worked at New Jersey Boystown. The one common factor these boys had was a hatred of their families. It comes from lying. I thought they would resent their families from their beatings, but it was the lying that destroyed family trust.


So you are justifying child beating?

Posted on: 1/3 16:10
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
#90
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2004/6/16 22:16
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 3783
Offline
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Science recognize Yvonne recognises two genders, it is the reason these doctors filed the lawsuit for the HHS mandate. Luckily, they won so they don't have to butchered anyone. But I am sure, there will be doctors who don't mind butchering people, after all Planned Parenthood exists because some doctors do butcher children.


Fixed. If you care about the science, read: http://factmyth.com/factoids/sex-and- ... s-in-humans-arent-binary/


Thanks for fixing the noun with the verb. However, there are still two sexes in this world. It is the way society grows, with a family tree. I have seen children who heard a story about bears, they believe they are bears because bears like honey, too. They also like the idea of bears being strong. Eventually, they grow out of that dream because adults are not supporting the idea they are bears. Anyone who supports this child that she can be a boy is contributing to her eventual downfall. Stop lying to children. You are doing them no favors. Years ago, I worked at New Jersey Boystown. The one common factor these boys had was a hatred of their families. It comes from lying. I thought they would resent their families from their beatings, but it was the lying that destroyed family trust.

Posted on: 1/3 15:55
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
#89
Newbie
Newbie


Hide User information
Joined:
1/3 13:17
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 14
Offline
How did Planned Parenthood get dragged into this conversation about the Boy Scouts? Oh yeah......

Posted on: 1/3 15:26
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
#88
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2010/8/16 21:45
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 2972
Offline
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Science recognize Yvonne recognises two genders, it is the reason these doctors filed the lawsuit for the HHS mandate. Luckily, they won so they don't have to butchered anyone. But I am sure, there will be doctors who don't mind butchering people, after all Planned Parenthood exists because some doctors do butcher children.


Fixed. If you care about the science, read: http://factmyth.com/factoids/sex-and- ... s-in-humans-arent-binary/

Posted on: 1/3 14:33
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
#87
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2004/6/16 22:16
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 3783
Offline
Science recognize two genders, it is the reason these doctors filed the lawsuit for the HHS mandate. Luckily, they won so they don't have to butchered anyone. But I am sure, there will be doctors who don't mind butchering people, after all Planned Parenthood exists because some doctors do butcher children.

Posted on: 1/3 13:53
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
#86
Newbie
Newbie


Hide User information
Joined:
1/3 13:17
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 14
Offline
Not sure why the Amish are any more the standard than the Navajo, which recognized four genders before Western culture quashed their norms.

https://indiancountrymedianetwork.com/ ... o-belief-in-four-genders/

Posted on: 1/3 13:49
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
#85
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2004/6/16 22:16
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 3783
Offline
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
...and they look the same the waist down for a substantial time inside the womb. The point of the articles linked - gender isn't binary based on physical attributes and chromosomes alone.


And if she puts on Superman costume, she could fly.

Posted on: 1/3 13:34
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
#84
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2010/8/16 21:45
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 2972
Offline
...and they look the same the waist down for a substantial time inside the womb. The point of the articles linked - gender isn't binary based on physical attributes and chromosomes alone.

Posted on: 1/3 13:08
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
#83
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2004/6/16 22:16
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 3783
Offline
I said something similar dtjcview, from the waist up she does look like a boy, however, she does have a xx, not a xy. She will turn into a woman not a man. Men do not have a period, get pregnant and have their bodies produce milk for the infant. And as I mentioned before, where are the transgender children in the Amish culture?

Posted on: 1/3 12:44
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
#82
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2010/8/16 21:45
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 2972
Offline
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
JerseyMom, this is the reason doctors joined into that lawsuits concerning the HHS mandate. They know through experience this will not work. I know by working with students you do more harm by lying to children.
You do not lie about death or gender issue. In the past children were lied to about adoption, now that issue is in the past but it appears this issue has taken its place.
http://brnow.org/News/October-2016/Do ... e-HHS-transgender-mandate


Plenty of compelling science stating the opposite.
Quote:

http://factmyth.com/factoids/all-mammals-start-as-female/
http://factmyth.com/factoids/sex-and- ... s-in-humans-arent-binary/

Why is it thought that some people are born gay or born transgender? We all start life as being the same sex. As we grow and our genes express, a wide spectrum of influences affects fetal development and the neonate. Many of these factors have to do with the Y chromosome and hormones, which affect the brain. Since a wide variety of influences impact the blastocyst and fetus, it is reasonable to expect a wide spectrum of results in the neonate.


Posted on: 1/3 12:17
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
#81
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2004/6/16 22:16
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 3783
Offline
JerseyMom, this is the reason doctors joined into that lawsuits concerning the HHS mandate. They know through experience this will not work. I know by working with students you do more harm by lying to children.
You do not lie about death or gender issue. In the past children were lied to about adoption, now that issue is in the past but it appears this issue has taken its place.
It is amazing how this issue does not appear in the Amish culture. Only in liberal America.

http://brnow.org/News/October-2016/Do ... e-HHS-transgender-mandate

Posted on: 1/3 12:04
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
#80
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2007/7/9 15:50
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1624
Offline
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:

No, I am not suggesting anything you are suggesting. But in the world of reality, puberty will set in and this girl will become a young woman not a young man. So if she is not prepare for reality she will fall into great depression. Now, with her short haircut she looks like the boys in her class today. Tomorrow is a different story.


wow yvonne, you sure do live in a black and white world void of empathy. You sadly come across as hard-hearted and bitter - You get my 'cold fish award'.


When puberty hits, the boys in her class voices will change, but not hers. Facial hair will start, but not hers, and the appearance of an "Adams Apple" will start. This will never happen to her. If the school allows her to use the boys room, she will not find santiary napkins there when her period starts. Is it any wonder these children are depressed? The bubble of their fantasy starts to burst. What did Dr. King say? "The truth will set you free."

What I find interesting is how the left back transgender ideology but attacked the white woman who claims she is black.


Yvonne, no one is setting young Joe out to sea on a raft equipped without pads (or tampons). He likely has a medical team and advocates if he begins to transition in a medical sense. When Joe gets a little older, there is a process that begins to curtail puberty - you should really arm yourself with some basic knowledge before you claim to know how transition works in youngsters.

And to compare, apples to apples, the Rachel Dolezal story and the Joe Maldonado story? Yeah, the truth will set you free, dear.


Posted on: 1/3 11:27
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
#79
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2004/6/16 22:16
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 3783
Offline
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:

No, I am not suggesting anything you are suggesting. But in the world of reality, puberty will set in and this girl will become a young woman not a young man. So if she is not prepare for reality she will fall into great depression. Now, with her short haircut she looks like the boys in her class today. Tomorrow is a different story.


wow yvonne, you sure do live in a black and white world void of empathy. You sadly come across as hard-hearted and bitter - You get my 'cold fish award'.


When puberty hits, the boys in her class voices will change, but not hers. Facial hair will start, but not hers, and the appearance of an "Adams Apple" will start. This will never happen to her. If the school allows her to use the boys room, she will not find santiary napkins there when her period starts. Is it any wonder these children are depressed? The bubble of their fantasy starts to burst. What did Dr. King say? "The truth will set you free."

What I find interesting is how the left back transgender ideology but attacked the white woman who claims she is black.

Posted on: 1/3 9:34
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
#78
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2006/11/13 13:42
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4049
Offline
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:

No, I am not suggesting anything you are suggesting. But in the world of reality, puberty will set in and this girl will become a young woman not a young man. So if she is not prepare for reality she will fall into great depression. Now, with her short haircut she looks like the boys in her class today. Tomorrow is a different story.


wow yvonne, you sure do live in a black and white world void of empathy. You sadly come across as hard-hearted and bitter - You get my 'cold fish award'.

Posted on: 1/3 5:09
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
#77
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2004/6/16 22:16
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 3783
Offline
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:

bike, I understand what you are saying but this is not about scouting, it is about this child not getting the help she deserves. There is a difference between pretend and reality.


wow ! so now you are suggesting this kid is pretending or attention seeking - Is this kid a family member or are you the psychiatrist for the kid ? You just said it yourself, at such a young age kids look much the same from the waist up, so let them play together - just like a kid might want to play with a tonka truck or a doll ... just let them have fun and feel comfortable ... no pigeon holing a kid's personality or OTHER PEOPLE'S expectations.


No, I am not suggesting anything you are suggesting. But in the world of reality, puberty will set in and this girl will become a young woman not a young man. So if she is not prepare for reality she will fall into great depression. Now, with her short haircut she looks like the boys in her class today. Tomorrow is a different story.

Posted on: 1/2 19:22
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
#76
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2006/11/13 13:42
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4049
Offline
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:

bike, I understand what you are saying but this is not about scouting, it is about this child not getting the help she deserves. There is a difference between pretend and reality.


wow ! so now you are suggesting this kid is pretending or attention seeking - Is this kid a family member or are you the psychiatrist for the kid ? You just said it yourself, at such a young age kids look much the same from the waist up, so let them play together - just like a kid might want to play with a tonka truck or a doll ... just let them have fun and feel comfortable ... no pigeon holing a kid's personality or OTHER PEOPLE'S expectations.

Posted on: 1/1 18:22
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
#75
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away


Hide User information
Joined:
2008/11/8 10:38
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 132
Offline
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

mscottc wrote:
Here's the problem I see with people like you Yvonne. You impose your lifestyle choices on others. You have no idea what a mother and father go through with their child. If they spent the last 8 years (or whatever the age of their child may be) observing their child, garnering professional opinions and talking to the child, then they are the ones most prepared to make judgement, or if not the most prepared, they surely are the ones that have the legal and moral rights till proven differently.
Conservatives want a one answer solution. Liberals know that each situation is different, and want the whole situation explored by the people who are involved. You personally have no idea what this young (born) female (Self decided) older male is about. You have NO right to judge, only the individuals involved do.
The same is true with reproductive choices, and the right to die choice.
I really wish you religious based conservatives would go crawl under a rock and leave us alone.



What, I am saying - you do not lie to children. The girl who thinks she is a boy will never be a male. To tell her she can change her gender is doing her a disservice. Unlike many here I worked with students for 30 years, they want the truth not lies. Even as early as eight, children know when adults/teachers lie to them. You should hear what young children say about adults and truth, they know the difference.
It was common to lie to children before the 1960s about adoption, when they found out they were depressed. This is similar, this girl has a fantasy that is not real and the lies just feeds into this fantasy.


Of course you don't lie to children, no one is advocating that you do. But when a child says s/he doesn't feel right in his/her own skin, with whatever words or phrases they use, you need to listen to that child. Science has proven (do you even believe in science?). over the last few decades, that that chromosomes and genitals don't always match a person's psychological make-up. That's real, whether or not you choose to believe it. Yes, one of the wonderful things about science, it doesn't matter how you feel, it's what can be proven right or wrong that counts. So no matter how you feel, it's been proven that boys can wind up being girls or girls can wind up being boys. Sure it's rare, and before any surgical/physical change is done, one should exhaust all other possibilities. But don't ever deny it, no matter what your religion tells you.

In the case being discussed here, only the child in question, the parents, and the professionals they've consulted know for sure what the reality is. You don't.

How that Boy Scout troop elects to react is their business, but even with my father being an Eagle Scout, I will never vouch for the Boy Scouts. They are a bigoted group. (Please note that I didn't say "racist," there are other forms of bigotry.) BTW, I feel the same about the Salvation Army.

Posted on: 1/1 17:05
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
#74
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2004/6/16 22:16
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 3783
Offline
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

psyop wrote:
I'm not insulting, I am stating fact.

Who gives a f@$k whether someone uses a screen name or real, doesn't make you less of a bigot/idiot.


"Everyone knows who I am, I don't hide things. It shows a lack of character to attack someone using a phony name.


I don't have facebook or give a sh*t about it.

"Everyone knows who I am,"-Yvonne
No one cares.


#IgnoreYvonne2017







This is the second time you broke your statement, you cannot ignore me if you post about me. I suggest you get a hobby.

bike, I understand what you are saying but this is not about scouting, it is about this child not getting the help she deserves. There is a difference between pretend and reality. Before puberty, boys and girls from the waist up do look alike. The only way for this girl to continue with this pretend is with hormones. If hormones replacing drugs are damaging to females and can lead to cancer then male hormones replacing drugs probably have the same effect. It is the reason why I made that comment about Superman, putting on the costume does not make anyone a super hero and pretending you are a different gender does not make you that gender. I am hoping that child gets the therapy she needs.

Posted on: 1/1 8:21
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
#73
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2009/7/24 20:34
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 237
Offline
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

psyop wrote:
I'm not insulting, I am stating fact.

Who gives a f@$k whether someone uses a screen name or real, doesn't make you less of a bigot/idiot.


"Everyone knows who I am, I don't hide things. It shows a lack of character to attack someone using a phony name.


I don't have facebook or give a sh*t about it.

"Everyone knows who I am,"-Yvonne
No one cares.


#IgnoreYvonne2017






Posted on: 12/31 23:42
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
#72
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2006/11/13 13:42
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4049
Offline
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/30/us/ ... fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur&_r=0

I'm betting it will only be a matter of time before things get changed and society will not be segregating kids (yes kids, considering Scouts USA have co-ed Venturer programs when kids hit 13 years of age) based on their gender. Society took too long to deal with equality for color and sexuality, but eventually it got there.


You lost that bet, a lawsuit now protects doctors from the HHS mandate concerning forcing doctors to perform medical procedure including treating children with hormones. It is against many doctors judgement. http://www.becketfund.org/wp-content/ ... rwell-Complaint-Filed.pdf


Yvonne this isn't a situation of doctors being allowed to perform medical procedures on children; treating children with hormones. We are talking about a child that's transgender wanting to attend scouts with other kids they consider friends and once 13 years of age will be, regardless of gender (America Scouts - Venturers)

This isn't a game one bets on, but rather a child's human rights and as for the Texas Ruling, it's only applies in Texas, where right wing christians seem to congregate (This doesn't mean hormone treatment will not apply to 18 year olds) ... maybe Yvonne, you're living in the wrong State!

What's also interesting is that more religious the State is, the more they also want less gun control ... I guess those States could never use the 'peace loving State on their licence plates!

Resized Image

Posted on: 12/31 22:12
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
#71
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2004/6/16 22:16
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 3783
Offline
Quote:

psyop wrote:
I'm not insulting, I am stating fact.

Who gives a f@$k whether someone uses a screen name or real, doesn't make you less of a bigot/idiot.


1. You are not following your own statement.
2. It does make a difference about screen names, it is the reason facebook and other places requires a real name. Everyone knows who I am, I don't hide things. It shows a lack of character to attack someone using a phony name.

Posted on: 12/31 20:53
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
#70
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2009/7/24 20:34
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 237
Offline
I'm not insulting, I am stating fact.

Who gives a f@$k whether someone uses a screen name or real, doesn't make you less of a bigot/idiot.

Posted on: 12/31 20:35
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
#69
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2004/6/16 22:16
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 3783
Offline
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Luckily your bigoted views are confined to a message board(or multiple ones).

#IgnoreYvonne2017


Apparently, you are not following your own statement. Is it an insult, not really? If you cannot use your own name when you insult, then you have no guts.

Posted on: 12/31 20:22
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
#68
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2009/7/24 20:34
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 237
Offline
Luckily your bigoted views are confined to a message board(or multiple ones).

#IgnoreYvonne2017

Posted on: 12/31 20:17
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
#67
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2004/6/16 22:16
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 3783
Offline
Quote:

mscottc wrote:
Here's the problem I see with people like you Yvonne. You impose your lifestyle choices on others. You have no idea what a mother and father go through with their child. If they spent the last 8 years (or whatever the age of their child may be) observing their child, garnering professional opinions and talking to the child, then they are the ones most prepared to make judgement, or if not the most prepared, they surely are the ones that have the legal and moral rights till proven differently.
Conservatives want a one answer solution. Liberals know that each situation is different, and want the whole situation explored by the people who are involved. You personally have no idea what this young (born) female (Self decided) older male is about. You have NO right to judge, only the individuals involved do.
The same is true with reproductive choices, and the right to die choice.
I really wish you religious based conservatives would go crawl under a rock and leave us alone.



What, I am saying - you do not lie to children. The girl who thinks she is a boy will never be a male. To tell her she can change her gender is doing her a disservice. Unlike many here I worked with students for 30 years, they want the truth not lies. Even as early as eight, children know when adults/teachers lie to them. You should hear what young children say about adults and truth, they know the difference.
It was common to lie to children before the 1960s about adoption, when they found out they were depressed. This is similar, this girl has a fantasy that is not real and the lies just feeds into this fantasy.

Posted on: 12/31 20:04
Print Top




« 1 (2) 3 4 5 »




[Advanced Search]





Login
Username:

Password:

remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!



LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact


JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017