Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
51 user(s) are online (32 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 1
Guests: 50

Yvonne, more...




Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users




« 1 (2) 3 4 5 »


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2006/11/13 13:42
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4130
Offline
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Hey bike, did you read this? So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them. Gensis 1:27. No where is ther a quote about picking your own gender.


And you claim to be an educator ! So the evolution of man is all crap and Eve manipulated Adam to eat the forbidden fruit, thus making all women evil is true too - This comment by you also highlights that you have no empathy or acknowledgement towards the gay / lesbian community.

You are a very silly ignorant person

Posted on: 1/6 15:45
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2006/11/13 13:42
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4130
Offline
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
The thread is about a child asked to leave the scouts, not Yvonne and he blind allegiance to her faith. Yvonne has a predictability about her of swinging most threads to include her faith - The dude 'upstairs' must cringe and shake his head every time Yvonne speaks on behalf a him without permission!

Yvonne ignores the word of god according to 1 TIMOTHY 1,2 8-14 of the New Testament and doesn't know when to shut-up and remain silent ... According to God, Yvonne is a sinner for not adhering to his 'gospel word', thus making her a crackpot god botherer!


So God personally tells you everything? When did this happen? Have you told other faith leaders you get personal information from the Almighty? Perhaps you can get Father Al Santora to do a column on you, since he is religion writer for the local paper.


You are stupid sometimes - It's YOU that believe everything in the Bible as the word of God when it was man that wrote it. I'm simply applying what's written back to you to comply with and you refuse to (TIMOTHY Reference) - Thus you're full of crap, because you don't practise what you preach ... or in your case, spew out.

Posted on: 1/6 15:34
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
Newbie
Newbie


Hide User information
Joined:
2006/5/16 14:00
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 18
Offline
Yvonne, you need to get some basic information on transgender issues before you go posting about the topic ANYwhere.

If you want to learn more about transgender issues and terminology, these are some good places to start:

Terminology: http://www.glaad.org/reference/transgender

Transgender basics: http://www.transequality.org/issues/r ... sgender-people-the-basics

Non-binary people: http://www.transequality.org/issues/r ... respectful-and-supportive

Issues: http://www.transequality.org/issues

The medical term used is GENDER DYSPHORIA, which means "the condition of feeling one's emotional and psychological identity as male or female to be opposite to one's biological sex".

Which leads us to something you posted earlier, GENDER does not equal SEX.

You don't understand anything about transgender issues, you don't wish to even TRY to understand anything, yet you're willing to post your pretty hateful views repetitively. And then cry victim when someone says something against your religious beliefs.

And DTJCView is right - attitudes like yours definitely engender hate and hateful acts. You should think on that.




Posted on: 1/6 15:25
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2008/4/2 7:56
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 728
Offline
Speaking of the seven deadlies, I'll never forget the day when I saw Paul Cadmus' Seven Deadly Sins on display at the Philadelphia Museum of Art. He nailed them.

https://goo.gl/acs3GV

Posted on: 1/6 13:34
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2010/8/16 21:45
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 2987
Offline
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Hey bike, did you read this? So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them. Gensis 1:27. No where is ther a quote about picking your own gender.


Did he say males had to have a penis and females a vagina? Or is that your interpretation?

The thing I like about most catholics - is that they value actions over words. And introspection over ego. Most don't inflict their views on non-catholics the way you do. You might believe you are professing your faith - but if that's the case - be more upfront about it. Stop pretending it's science, and profess your faith - and not use bizarre reasoning. I'd have a lot more respect for you on this board if you did that.

Also reflect on pride - the worst deadly sin in catholicism. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_deadly_sins#Pride

On your earlier post - I don't actually think you hate people. But I believe intolerant attitudes like yours can engender hate. Think about it.

Posted on: 1/5 21:26
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2004/6/16 22:16
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4122
Online
Hey bike, did you read this? So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them. Gensis 1:27. No where is ther a quote about picking your own gender.

Posted on: 1/5 20:08
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2004/6/16 22:16
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4122
Online
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
The thread is about a child asked to leave the scouts, not Yvonne and he blind allegiance to her faith. Yvonne has a predictability about her of swinging most threads to include her faith - The dude 'upstairs' must cringe and shake his head every time Yvonne speaks on behalf a him without permission!

Yvonne ignores the word of god according to 1 TIMOTHY 1,2 8-14 of the New Testament and doesn't know when to shut-up and remain silent ... According to God, Yvonne is a sinner for not adhering to his 'gospel word', thus making her a crackpot god botherer!


So God personally tells you everything? When did this happen? Have you told other faith leaders you get personal information from the Almighty? Perhaps you can get Father Al Santora to do a column on you, since he is religion writer for the local paper.

Posted on: 1/5 19:28
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2006/11/13 13:42
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4130
Offline
The thread is about a child asked to leave the scouts, not Yvonne and he blind allegiance to her faith. Yvonne has a predictability about her of swinging most threads to include her faith - The dude 'upstairs' must cringe and shake his head every time Yvonne speaks on behalf a him without permission!

Yvonne ignores the word of god according to 1 TIMOTHY 1,2 8-14 of the New Testament and doesn't know when to shut-up and remain silent ... According to God, Yvonne is a sinner for not adhering to his 'gospel word', thus making her a crackpot god botherer!

Posted on: 1/5 16:01
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2004/6/16 22:16
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4122
Online
Quote:

Hamparkvet wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
So basically I am hearing, it is OK to attack my beliefs, especially the beliefs called Christianity. But according to past threads, it is not OK to attack Islam, those people are bigots. But it is acceptable to be a bigot against Christiany. Is this correct, Hamparkvet and devilsadvocate? Interesting, a person called deviladvocate attacking someone's belief system.


Organized religions and disorganized religions suck.


Well, I think anyone who hides behind a phony name and attacks a person of faith or religion is a phony person. In the past, the early Christians would not deny their faith and were thrown to the lions, today the Christians captured by ISIS would not convert and are drown, burned alive, or have their heads cut off. Those people I admire. Some people have character and other do not.

Posted on: 1/5 14:40
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2007/9/30 21:03
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1121
Offline
I must mention this a third time, please don't consider me a troll. I don't agree with Yvonne's logic and beliefs at all, but I say the Boy Scouts did him a favor by kicking him out.

Just look at all the controversies associated with Boy Scouts over the years, all the volunteers who were sex offenders who have somehow gotten past the screening process and molested a lot of young boys. When that has happened again and again, the national office in Texas just shrugs and says each troop operates independently.

While nothing ever happened while I was in Boy Scouts (though one of the assistant scoutmasters was a real dick and acted like it was army boot camp), I will not let my son be a part this organization, where it is men working around young boys. My own child and this kid from Secaucus are better off in a co-ed organization like Campfire, 4-H or Young Marines.

Furthermore, Scouting in so many other countries is co-ed, the fact it is only for boys in the USA continues to create problems, but there's no way the Girl Scouts organization would ever agree to a merger with BSA.

Posted on: 1/5 14:07
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2005/3/18 22:39
From HamiltonPARK
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 240
Offline
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
So basically I am hearing, it is OK to attack my beliefs, especially the beliefs called Christianity. But according to past threads, it is not OK to attack Islam, those people are bigots. But it is acceptable to be a bigot against Christiany. Is this correct, Hamparkvet and devilsadvocate? Interesting, a person called deviladvocate attacking someone's belief system.


Organized religions and disorganized religions suck.

Posted on: 1/4 18:10
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2004/6/16 22:16
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4122
Online
So basically I am hearing, it is OK to attack my beliefs, especially the beliefs called Christianity. But according to past threads, it is not OK to attack Islam, those people are bigots. But it is acceptable to be a bigot against Christiany. Is this correct, Hamparkvet and devilsadvocate? Interesting, a person called deviladvocate attacking someone's belief system.

Posted on: 1/4 16:39
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2006/11/13 13:42
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4130
Offline
COLD FISH:

A hard-hearted, unfeeling individual, one who shows no emotion, as in Not even the eulogy moved him; he's a real cold fish. This expression was used by Shakespeare in The Winter's Tale (4:4): “It was thought she was a woman, and was turn'd into a cold fish.”

Resized Image

Posted on: 1/4 15:55
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2014/3/4 17:31
From Downtown Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 790
Offline
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

Hamparkvet wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
@Yvonne - your position on this topic is simply close-minded and dogma-based, not science-based. You decry anything that doesn't conform to your dogma as "lies". And as far as families go - I'd bet more families are destroyed over conforming to your kind of dogma, than so-called "lying" to kids about gender. My sister divorced her husband over his bullying of my nephew - who incidentally knew he was gay at a very early age.

It's pretty arrogant to pretend to know what changes happen to the brain during early pregnancy - and how that impacts gender identity and sexual orientation - when science can't yet fully explain it. Dogma and rhetoric certainly doesn't.


My position is based on facts, if transgender truly exists, then picking our gender would be as simple as changing our clothes. The term is called body dysmorphia disorder. Some people with this disorder believes their hands or legs do not belong to their bodies and have asked doctors to cut off those parts. This is similar. It is the reason doctors have filed the lawsuit with HHS mandate and luckily they have won. You are not helping anyone who needs counseling, you are making the problem worse. We cannot pick our gender like we cannot pick our parents. Somethings in life are just a given. The only thing you can do is to make a freak out of this girl if she take hormones and have surgery to remove her breasts and implant a non-working penis.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_-EVp3fLpg


Yvonne, when did you choose to be heterosexual? Was it an easy decision or were there moments of doubt? I mean, you really think people choose these things?


...children also believe they have imaginery friends, that behavior also disappear when they get older...


Wait, it does?

Posted on: 1/4 13:53
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2005/3/18 22:39
From HamiltonPARK
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 240
Offline
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

Hamparkvet wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
@Yvonne - your position on this topic is simply close-minded and dogma-based, not science-based. You decry anything that doesn't conform to your dogma as "lies". And as far as families go - I'd bet more families are destroyed over conforming to your kind of dogma, than so-called "lying" to kids about gender. My sister divorced her husband over his bullying of my nephew - who incidentally knew he was gay at a very early age.

It's pretty arrogant to pretend to know what changes happen to the brain during early pregnancy - and how that impacts gender identity and sexual orientation - when science can't yet fully explain it. Dogma and rhetoric certainly doesn't.


My position is based on facts, if transgender truly exists, then picking our gender would be as simple as changing our clothes. The term is called body dysmorphia disorder. Some people with this disorder believes their hands or legs do not belong to their bodies and have asked doctors to cut off those parts. This is similar. It is the reason doctors have filed the lawsuit with HHS mandate and luckily they have won. You are not helping anyone who needs counseling, you are making the problem worse. We cannot pick our gender like we cannot pick our parents. Somethings in life are just a given. The only thing you can do is to make a freak out of this girl if she take hormones and have surgery to remove her breasts and implant a non-working penis.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_-EVp3fLpg


Yvonne, when did you choose to be heterosexual? Was it an easy decision or were there moments of doubt? I mean, you really think people choose these things?


I don't buy your statement, no eight year old child really has that ability. It is the reason I posted the video of someone who did make the change and is advising other not to do this. The example of children wanting to be bears is also true no adult encourages them in that behavior, children also believe they have imaginery friends, that behavior also disappear when they get older. The actor Robert/Akexis Arquette also became transgender, towards the end of his life, the actor said he was also male. I guess when you are dying you become truthful.


You worship an invisible man in the sky. You worship a man who is supposedly his son but was not conceived, god forbid, through normal sexual intercourse. No sperm for Mary!! Ewww, sex is gross!! You have been brainwashed to be ashamed of your own body and your own desires. The bible was written by the biggest bunch of misogynistic, homophobic, OCD suffering weirdos. Go pray to your virgin Mary. No penis for Mary! Ewwww Gross!!

Posted on: 1/4 13:52
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/10/15 13:32
From Heights
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 768
Offline
I signed the petition, and wish the kid well. I hope the Boy Scouts have a change of heart and welcome him.

I (cis-gendered former boy/now middle-aged man) reluctantly joined the scouts at my parents' urging, and loved it. If you are going to be a boy, it's good to have an opportunity to become the right kind of boy - a good team player, yet striving to be self-sufficient; always working to learn new skills; and learning good morals - respecting your peers, the elderly, and the environment, valuing helping others...

Posted on: 1/4 13:52
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2004/6/16 22:16
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4122
Online
Quote:

Hamparkvet wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
@Yvonne - your position on this topic is simply close-minded and dogma-based, not science-based. You decry anything that doesn't conform to your dogma as "lies". And as far as families go - I'd bet more families are destroyed over conforming to your kind of dogma, than so-called "lying" to kids about gender. My sister divorced her husband over his bullying of my nephew - who incidentally knew he was gay at a very early age.

It's pretty arrogant to pretend to know what changes happen to the brain during early pregnancy - and how that impacts gender identity and sexual orientation - when science can't yet fully explain it. Dogma and rhetoric certainly doesn't.


My position is based on facts, if transgender truly exists, then picking our gender would be as simple as changing our clothes. The term is called body dysmorphia disorder. Some people with this disorder believes their hands or legs do not belong to their bodies and have asked doctors to cut off those parts. This is similar. It is the reason doctors have filed the lawsuit with HHS mandate and luckily they have won. You are not helping anyone who needs counseling, you are making the problem worse. We cannot pick our gender like we cannot pick our parents. Somethings in life are just a given. The only thing you can do is to make a freak out of this girl if she take hormones and have surgery to remove her breasts and implant a non-working penis.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_-EVp3fLpg


Yvonne, when did you choose to be heterosexual? Was it an easy decision or were there moments of doubt? I mean, you really think people choose these things?


I don't buy your statement, no eight year old child really has that ability. It is the reason I posted the video of someone who did make the change and is advising other not to do this. The example of children wanting to be bears is also true no adult encourages them in that behavior, children also believe they have imaginery friends, that behavior also disappear when they get older. The actor Robert/Akexis Arquette also became transgender, towards the end of his life, the actor said he was also male. I guess when you are dying you become truthful.

Posted on: 1/4 12:14
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2005/3/18 22:39
From HamiltonPARK
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 240
Offline
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
@Yvonne - your position on this topic is simply close-minded and dogma-based, not science-based. You decry anything that doesn't conform to your dogma as "lies". And as far as families go - I'd bet more families are destroyed over conforming to your kind of dogma, than so-called "lying" to kids about gender. My sister divorced her husband over his bullying of my nephew - who incidentally knew he was gay at a very early age.

It's pretty arrogant to pretend to know what changes happen to the brain during early pregnancy - and how that impacts gender identity and sexual orientation - when science can't yet fully explain it. Dogma and rhetoric certainly doesn't.


My position is based on facts, if transgender truly exists, then picking our gender would be as simple as changing our clothes. The term is called body dysmorphia disorder. Some people with this disorder believes their hands or legs do not belong to their bodies and have asked doctors to cut off those parts. This is similar. It is the reason doctors have filed the lawsuit with HHS mandate and luckily they have won. You are not helping anyone who needs counseling, you are making the problem worse. We cannot pick our gender like we cannot pick our parents. Somethings in life are just a given. The only thing you can do is to make a freak out of this girl if she take hormones and have surgery to remove her breasts and implant a non-working penis.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_-EVp3fLpg


Yvonne, when did you choose to be heterosexual? Was it an easy decision or were there moments of doubt? I mean, you really think people choose these things?

Posted on: 1/4 11:08
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
#99
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2004/6/16 22:16
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4122
Online
There is a difference between your views and my views, dtjcview. I disagree with your views, that is simple. You take disagreements as hate. There is no hate. You and others are predicting that child will remain a boy but her future is open. None of us hold the same views that we had at age eight. She is looking for a superhero and she sees superhero as male. It would be interesting to know how much time she spends with her dad. Girls need fathers in their lives just as boys. Our culture has disposed with the traditional family is it any wonder that so many are confused about many things.?

Posted on: 1/4 10:58
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
#98
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2010/8/16 21:45
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 2987
Offline
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
My position is based on facts.


Your position is based on your church's catechism which you probably helped beat into your students as a teacher. Explains your assertion that lying is more destructive than physical harm.

Quote:

...
if transgender truly exists, then picking our gender would be as simple as changing our clothes.


Why? Logic for dummies.

Quote:

...
The term is called body dysmorphia disorder.
...


What would a psychiatrist like Dr McHugh know about science? He has been peddling this narrative for nearly 4 decades, and it's been debunked.

Quote:

...
It is the reason doctors have filed the lawsuit with HHS mandate and luckily they have won.
...


The ruling wasn't a win, but an injunction. Jury's still out.

Quote:

....
You are not helping anyone who needs counseling, you are making the problem worse. We cannot pick our gender like we cannot pick our parents. Somethings in life are just a given. The only thing you can do is to make a freak out of this girl if she take hormones and have surgery to remove her breasts and implant a non-working penis.
...


I'm making a freak of no-one. I don't even pretend to understand what a transgender individual goes through. To me they're exactly that - an individual. But I know that I have no right to inflict counseling and dogma-driven prejudice on anyone.

Posted on: 1/3 22:34
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
#97
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2004/6/16 22:16
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4122
Online
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
@Yvonne - your position on this topic is simply close-minded and dogma-based, not science-based. You decry anything that doesn't conform to your dogma as "lies". And as far as families go - I'd bet more families are destroyed over conforming to your kind of dogma, than so-called "lying" to kids about gender. My sister divorced her husband over his bullying of my nephew - who incidentally knew he was gay at a very early age.

It's pretty arrogant to pretend to know what changes happen to the brain during early pregnancy - and how that impacts gender identity and sexual orientation - when science can't yet fully explain it. Dogma and rhetoric certainly doesn't.


My position is based on facts, if transgender truly exists, then picking our gender would be as simple as changing our clothes. The term is called body dysmorphia disorder. Some people with this disorder believes their hands or legs do not belong to their bodies and have asked doctors to cut off those parts. This is similar. It is the reason doctors have filed the lawsuit with HHS mandate and luckily they have won. You are not helping anyone who needs counseling, you are making the problem worse. We cannot pick our gender like we cannot pick our parents. Somethings in life are just a given. The only thing you can do is to make a freak out of this girl if she take hormones and have surgery to remove her breasts and implant a non-working penis.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_-EVp3fLpg

Posted on: 1/3 21:11
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
#96
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2007/7/9 15:50
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1803
Offline
FYI - interesting stories:

Resized Image


Excerpt:
LGBTAmish.com facilitates a conversation within Amish communities about LGBT issues, a conversation which cannot be ignored.

LGBTAmish.com offers support, education, networking opportunities and friendship to those who share in our mission. This is a safe place to share stories and struggles, a place to find understanding, support and community.




Posted on: 1/3 19:57
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
#95
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2010/8/16 21:45
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 2987
Offline
@Yvonne - your position on this topic is simply close-minded and dogma-based, not science-based. You decry anything that doesn't conform to your dogma as "lies". And as far as families go - I'd bet more families are destroyed over conforming to your kind of dogma, than so-called "lying" to kids about gender. My sister divorced her husband over his bullying of my nephew - who incidentally knew he was gay at a very early age.

It's pretty arrogant to pretend to know what changes happen to the brain during early pregnancy - and how that impacts gender identity and sexual orientation - when science can't yet fully explain it. Dogma and rhetoric certainly doesn't.

Posted on: 1/3 19:17
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
#94
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2005/7/13 11:03
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4328
Offline
Quote:

matt07302 wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Science recognize Yvonne recognises two genders, it is the reason these doctors filed the lawsuit for the HHS mandate. Luckily, they won so they don't have to butchered anyone. But I am sure, there will be doctors who don't mind butchering people, after all Planned Parenthood exists because some doctors do butcher children.


Fixed. If you care about the science, read: http://factmyth.com/factoids/sex-and- ... s-in-humans-arent-binary/


Thanks for fixing the noun with the verb. However, there are still two sexes in this world. It is the way society grows, with a family tree. I have seen children who heard a story about bears, they believe they are bears because bears like honey, too. They also like the idea of bears being strong. Eventually, they grow out of that dream because adults are not supporting the idea they are bears. Anyone who supports this child that she can be a boy is contributing to her eventual downfall. Stop lying to children. You are doing them no favors. Years ago, I worked at New Jersey Boystown. The one common factor these boys had was a hatred of their families. It comes from lying. I thought they would resent their families from their beatings, but it was the lying that destroyed family trust.


So you are justifying child beating?


When did I say that? I am just stating children like the rest of humanity do not like to be lied to. It is a sign of disrespect. Emotional scars do not heal the same way as physical scars.


People line up every Sunday to get lied to.

I didn't know election day took place 52 times a year.

Posted on: 1/3 18:37
Get on your bikes and ride !
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
#93
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2007/8/11 0:06
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 170
Offline
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Science recognize Yvonne recognises two genders, it is the reason these doctors filed the lawsuit for the HHS mandate. Luckily, they won so they don't have to butchered anyone. But I am sure, there will be doctors who don't mind butchering people, after all Planned Parenthood exists because some doctors do butcher children.


Fixed. If you care about the science, read: http://factmyth.com/factoids/sex-and- ... s-in-humans-arent-binary/


Thanks for fixing the noun with the verb. However, there are still two sexes in this world. It is the way society grows, with a family tree. I have seen children who heard a story about bears, they believe they are bears because bears like honey, too. They also like the idea of bears being strong. Eventually, they grow out of that dream because adults are not supporting the idea they are bears. Anyone who supports this child that she can be a boy is contributing to her eventual downfall. Stop lying to children. You are doing them no favors. Years ago, I worked at New Jersey Boystown. The one common factor these boys had was a hatred of their families. It comes from lying. I thought they would resent their families from their beatings, but it was the lying that destroyed family trust.


So you are justifying child beating?


When did I say that? I am just stating children like the rest of humanity do not like to be lied to. It is a sign of disrespect. Emotional scars do not heal the same way as physical scars.


People line up every Sunday to get lied to.

Posted on: 1/3 18:30
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
#92
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2004/6/16 22:16
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4122
Online
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Science recognize Yvonne recognises two genders, it is the reason these doctors filed the lawsuit for the HHS mandate. Luckily, they won so they don't have to butchered anyone. But I am sure, there will be doctors who don't mind butchering people, after all Planned Parenthood exists because some doctors do butcher children.


Fixed. If you care about the science, read: http://factmyth.com/factoids/sex-and- ... s-in-humans-arent-binary/


Thanks for fixing the noun with the verb. However, there are still two sexes in this world. It is the way society grows, with a family tree. I have seen children who heard a story about bears, they believe they are bears because bears like honey, too. They also like the idea of bears being strong. Eventually, they grow out of that dream because adults are not supporting the idea they are bears. Anyone who supports this child that she can be a boy is contributing to her eventual downfall. Stop lying to children. You are doing them no favors. Years ago, I worked at New Jersey Boystown. The one common factor these boys had was a hatred of their families. It comes from lying. I thought they would resent their families from their beatings, but it was the lying that destroyed family trust.


So you are justifying child beating?


When did I say that? I am just stating children like the rest of humanity do not like to be lied to. It is a sign of disrespect. Emotional scars do not heal the same way as physical scars.

Posted on: 1/3 17:57
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
#91
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2010/8/16 21:45
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 2987
Offline
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Science recognize Yvonne recognises two genders, it is the reason these doctors filed the lawsuit for the HHS mandate. Luckily, they won so they don't have to butchered anyone. But I am sure, there will be doctors who don't mind butchering people, after all Planned Parenthood exists because some doctors do butcher children.


Fixed. If you care about the science, read: http://factmyth.com/factoids/sex-and- ... s-in-humans-arent-binary/


Thanks for fixing the noun with the verb. However, there are still two sexes in this world. It is the way society grows, with a family tree. I have seen children who heard a story about bears, they believe they are bears because bears like honey, too. They also like the idea of bears being strong. Eventually, they grow out of that dream because adults are not supporting the idea they are bears. Anyone who supports this child that she can be a boy is contributing to her eventual downfall. Stop lying to children. You are doing them no favors. Years ago, I worked at New Jersey Boystown. The one common factor these boys had was a hatred of their families. It comes from lying. I thought they would resent their families from their beatings, but it was the lying that destroyed family trust.


So you are justifying child beating?

Posted on: 1/3 16:10
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
#90
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2004/6/16 22:16
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4122
Online
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Science recognize Yvonne recognises two genders, it is the reason these doctors filed the lawsuit for the HHS mandate. Luckily, they won so they don't have to butchered anyone. But I am sure, there will be doctors who don't mind butchering people, after all Planned Parenthood exists because some doctors do butcher children.


Fixed. If you care about the science, read: http://factmyth.com/factoids/sex-and- ... s-in-humans-arent-binary/


Thanks for fixing the noun with the verb. However, there are still two sexes in this world. It is the way society grows, with a family tree. I have seen children who heard a story about bears, they believe they are bears because bears like honey, too. They also like the idea of bears being strong. Eventually, they grow out of that dream because adults are not supporting the idea they are bears. Anyone who supports this child that she can be a boy is contributing to her eventual downfall. Stop lying to children. You are doing them no favors. Years ago, I worked at New Jersey Boystown. The one common factor these boys had was a hatred of their families. It comes from lying. I thought they would resent their families from their beatings, but it was the lying that destroyed family trust.

Posted on: 1/3 15:55
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
#89
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away


Hide User information
Joined:
1/3 13:17
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 125
Offline
How did Planned Parenthood get dragged into this conversation about the Boy Scouts? Oh yeah......

Posted on: 1/3 15:26
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
#88
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2010/8/16 21:45
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 2987
Offline
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Science recognize Yvonne recognises two genders, it is the reason these doctors filed the lawsuit for the HHS mandate. Luckily, they won so they don't have to butchered anyone. But I am sure, there will be doctors who don't mind butchering people, after all Planned Parenthood exists because some doctors do butcher children.


Fixed. If you care about the science, read: http://factmyth.com/factoids/sex-and- ... s-in-humans-arent-binary/

Posted on: 1/3 14:33
Print Top




« 1 (2) 3 4 5 »




[Advanced Search]





Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me



Lost Password?

Register now!



LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact


JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017