Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
122 user(s) are online (111 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 122

more...

Browsing this Thread:   2 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 14 15 16 (17) 18 19 20 ... 78 »

Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/9/23 15:07
From Between Thought and Expression
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Wait, the shooter was from Illinois-doesn't it have among the strongest gun laws? But it's great that the good guys shot him dead and he doesn't get three hots and a cot for decades.

Only in Cook County. Not the rest of the state.

http://smartgunlaws.org/gun-laws/poli ... -weapons/assault-weapons/

Posted on: 2017/6/14 16:16

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
Wait, the shooter was from Illinois-doesn't it have among the strongest gun laws? But it's great that the good guys shot him dead and he doesn't get three hots and a cot for decades.

Posted on: 2017/6/14 16:11

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/9/23 15:07
From Between Thought and Expression
Group:
Registered Users
The M4 assault rifle used in the attack:
Resized Image

What will it take to stop gun violence?

Posted on: 2017/6/14 15:59

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/6/1 0:23
From the village
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

TonyTwoPoops wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Gun control has nothing to do with Kathy Griffith carrying around a severed POTUS head, or Caesar dressed as our POTUS being stabbed to death in Shakespeare in the Park.

Wow if those two incidents in which no one was actually harmed are so disturbing for you then you must be really upset about the victim in Portland who was killed trying to protect two Muslim girls from that racist lunatic. Right? Weird how our president barely mentioned those attacks but has you foaming at the mouth over a photograph and a play. I wonder why that is...

First, the lunatic out west was, like today's shooter, a Bernie fan. Next, our President didn't 'barely' mention it, he reacted quite strongly. Finally, I'm hardly frothing at the mouth. Other than that you're spot on, as usual!

And he hated Hilary, supported Trump, and clearly expressed alt right anti-Muslim views. You're holding onto the fact that at one point he supported Bernie even though his Facebook clearly shows he ended up ultimately supporting Trump. It took Trump three days to eventually tweet out a comment about it. That's a strong reaction to you? How so?

Posted on: 2017/6/14 15:59

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TonyTwoPoops wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Gun control has nothing to do with Kathy Griffith carrying around a severed POTUS head, or Caesar dressed as our POTUS being stabbed to death in Shakespeare in the Park.

Wow if those two incidents in which no one was actually harmed are so disturbing for you then you must be really upset about the victim in Portland who was killed trying to protect two Muslim girls from that racist lunatic. Right? Weird how our president barely mentioned those attacks but has you foaming at the mouth over a photograph and a play. I wonder why that is...

First, the lunatic out west was, like today's shooter, a Bernie fan. Next, our President didn't 'barely' mention it, he reacted quite strongly. Finally, I'm hardly frothing at the mouth. Other than that you're spot on, as usual!

Posted on: 2017/6/14 15:50

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From the village
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:

Posted on: 2017/6/14 15:22

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

third_street_hats wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
I was 100% right, what a shock.

The attempted mass murderer was a massive liberal who has Sanders stuff all over his Facebook page. You know that guy was brainwashed to hell.

Take a look at his Facebook page before it gets taken down.

https://m.facebook.com/jthodgkinson

Definitely! If there's one thing Bernie Sanders is known for it's inciting violence.

Well, after his supporters started violently attacking Trump supporters, he condoned it by refusing to condemn them. Instead he blamed Trump.

More to the point, the liberal media and liberal figureheads incite this kind of violence, by regularly demonizing Republicans. This is the predictable consequence.

Posted on: 2017/6/14 15:20

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/1/12 22:36
From the village
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:

The attempted mass murderer was a massive liberal who has Sanders stuff all over his Facebook page. You know that guy was brainwashed to hell.

Definitely! If there's one thing Bernie Sanders is known for it's inciting violence.

Posted on: 2017/6/14 15:04

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2017/6/14 14:55

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2017/6/14 14:52

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From the village
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Liberals - who are brainwashed by vicious lies from our traitorous mass media - have now resorted to trying to kill Republicans because they can't win elections.

"Rep. Ron DeSantis, R-Fla., told Fox News he left just before the shooting. As he walked to his car, a man asked DeSantis if it was Republicans or Democrats practicing. About 3 minutes later, at around 7:15 a.m., the shooting began, DeSantis said. It reportedly lasted about 10 minutes.

Without the Capitol Hill police it would have been a massacre," Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., told Fox News, describing the scene as "sort of a killing field."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/06/14/ ... multiple-people-shot.html

...but I thought liberals were the ones who wanted to take away all your guns?? Or does that not fit your narrative today?

Posted on: 2017/6/14 13:53

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Liberals - who are brainwashed by vicious lies from our traitorous mass media - have now resorted to trying to kill Republicans because they can't win elections.

"Rep. Ron DeSantis, R-Fla., told Fox News he left just before the shooting. As he walked to his car, a man asked DeSantis if it was Republicans or Democrats practicing. About 3 minutes later, at around 7:15 a.m., the shooting began, DeSantis said. It reportedly lasted about 10 minutes.

Without the Capitol Hill police it would have been a massacre," Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., told Fox News, describing the scene as "sort of a killing field."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/06/14/ ... multiple-people-shot.html

Posted on: 2017/6/14 13:30

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Pebble, the Bloomberg story does nothing to imply that Trump/his campaign was even connected to that by a billion miles. Not sure how this involves our President, except to show that he was right to fire Comey for not doing anything about this leading up to the election. Obama had Comey on this, and this failed to prevent these attempts. When the DNC was hacked (maybe, maybe not by the Rooskies), the DNC refused to allow the FBI access to check their server. Why didn't Obama give Hillary and the DNC a call to facilitate that if Rooskie interference was a worry? Sounds like the former administration has a lot of 'splaining to do about investigating the election process.

Trump wasn't involved in the hacking. He benefited from it. That's a fact. Trump's advisors certainly colluded. That is known by the firing of Flynn and the talk about Kushner wanting back channels.

Regardless, it would be nice if people can admit where they received help and why.

In other news, Carrier fired half the people the Trump supposedly saved by handing them government money. Huge bigly success!

No evidence whatsoever of collusion, not a shred, not a scintilla, not an iota. 'Tell Putin I'll have more flexibility after the next election'. That was Obama, on his 'reset'.

Posted on: 2017/6/14 13:20

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/30 21:43
Group:
Registered Users
i'm surprised no one told hillary and Team not to do anything that they did not want to see on the front cover of the NYT or WSJ or WAPO.

Posted on: 2017/6/14 13:06

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/29 17:59
Group:
Registered Users
Perhaps you missed my sarcasm. I know the game. I was mocking Obama's "get tough" response to the the Russian hacking. Most people would agree that any technology security breach, particularly from a foreign government or traitors within our own requires a strong response. I would say Obama's was response was exactly as you described. And further demonstrate his light hand, shortly after he released the spy/traitor, what's his name, Private Manning?

Of course the progressives have taken this Russian Stealing The Election hacking premise to Alex Jones extreme paranoia level. The article even says that despite the 39 attempts and DHS mitigation, there was no hard evidence that Russia hacked the election and made DJT president.

Quote:

AlexC wrote:
Dude, it's a game: we place spies on our embassy, and so do they. Expelling undercover spies posted as diplomats is admitting defeat. Play the fucking game, better side wins. No?

Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
The "liberal" Blomberg news agency is reporting that the Russian hacking is far more widespread than ever reported. But don't worry, I'm sure all you cowardly Trump fans will continue saying it was a non-issue.

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/art ... tens-future-u-s-elections

And the Russians paid the price with those heavy sanctions Obama put on Russia. He booted 30 embassy staff and closed two known spy houses in MD and NY.

I think that was pretty good reaction for a guy that never considered Russia the #1 threat to peace in the world.

Posted on: 2017/6/14 12:48

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/5 18:27
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Pebble, the Bloomberg story does nothing to imply that Trump/his campaign was even connected to that by a billion miles. Not sure how this involves our President, except to show that he was right to fire Comey for not doing anything about this leading up to the election. Obama had Comey on this, and this failed to prevent these attempts. When the DNC was hacked (maybe, maybe not by the Rooskies), the DNC refused to allow the FBI access to check their server. Why didn't Obama give Hillary and the DNC a call to facilitate that if Rooskie interference was a worry? Sounds like the former administration has a lot of 'splaining to do about investigating the election process.

Trump wasn't involved in the hacking. He benefited from it. That's a fact. Trump's advisors certainly colluded. That is known by the firing of Flynn and the talk about Kushner wanting back channels.

Regardless, it would be nice if people can admit where they received help and why.

In other news, Carrier fired half the people the Trump supposedly saved by handing them government money. Huge bigly success!

Posted on: 2017/6/14 11:37
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/16 19:07
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

AlexC wrote:
meanwhile...Ahahahahahahahahah--oboy, ahahahaha

"I have never heard anything like it. It's just unbelievable. I don't even know how to react to it. I've never heard any staff say that ever in any context," said one long-time GOP consultant.

Yes. An astounding performance all around. Were they given lines ahead of time? What about buckets to throw-up in before things got started?

Posted on: 2017/6/14 11:22

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/15 1:11
From HamiltonPARK
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

Hamparkvet wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
The "liberal" Blomberg news agency is reporting that the Russian hacking is far more widespread than ever reported. But don't worry, I'm sure all you cowardly Trump fans will continue saying it was a non-issue.

And the Russians paid the price with those heavy sanctions Obama put on Russia. He booted 30 embassy staff and closed two known spy houses in MD and NY.

I think that was pretty good reaction for a guy that never considered Russia the #1 threat to peace in the world.

And Trump is giving the Russians back those two compounds. We see where his "loyalty" lies.

Would love to know where you picked up that bit of news... I believe those compounds had diplomatic status and belong to Russia... no matter, just another terrible geo-political risk/threat assessment by US progressives like Hillary, Kerry, Clapper, Brennan, Rice and Jarrett.

Yeah, Flynn told his pals, the Russians, not to react to Obama's move which forced the Russians to vacate the premises and expelled 35 embassy "employees/spies". Flynn got his ass fired for that. Trump is caving in to the Russians now. He's some "deal maker"!!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/natio ... mpounds-article-1.3212073

Posted on: 2017/6/14 3:52

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/30 21:43
Group:
Registered Users
wow! trump has done so much to make america great again. it's amazing that so many of you are blind to his accomplishments on the global stage, repealing detestable obamacare, bring jobs back to america, cutting taxes and rebuilding america's infrastructure..

Posted on: 2017/6/14 2:51

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/1/27 22:17
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
Dude, it's a game: we place spies on our embassy, and so do they. Expelling undercover spies posted as diplomats is admitting defeat. Play the fucking game, better side wins. No?

Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:

Posted on: 2017/6/14 2:40

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/22 2:50
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:

Most transparent administration ever!

Posted on: 2017/6/14 1:49

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2017/6/14 1:40

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Hamparkvet wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:

And Trump is giving the Russians back those two compounds. We see where his "loyalty" lies.

Would love to know where you picked up that bit of news... I believe those compounds had diplomatic status and belong to Russia... no matter, just another terrible geo-political risk/threat assessment by US progressives like Hillary, Kerry, Clapper, Brennan, Rice and Jarrett.

Posted on: 2017/6/14 1:19

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/15 1:11
From HamiltonPARK
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:

Posted on: 2017/6/14 1:09

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Pebble wrote:

Posted on: 2017/6/14 0:51

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/1 5:25
Group:
Registered Users
He was probably thinking, 'why do North Korean presidents get to have all the fun?'

Posted on: 2017/6/13 15:39

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/12 20:58
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:
Trump invited his Cabinet secretaries at their first gathering on Monday to praise the administration?s work. The moment struck many as bizarre. Among others heaping praise on a smiling president, chief of staff Reince Priebus, who has been battling rumors that his job is in jeopardy for months, told Trump it is a ?blessing? to serve him.

After that hilarious/humiliating scene, does anyone doubt Trump asked for Comey's loyalty?

Posted on: 2017/6/13 15:21

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/10/5 14:16
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

AlexC wrote:
How do you spell L I A R ?

S-I-C-K

Posted on: 2017/6/13 14:26

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/5 18:27
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2017/6/13 14:00
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/1/27 22:17
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
meanwhile...Ahahahahahahahahah--oboy, ahahahaha

Trump invited his Cabinet secretaries at their first gathering on Monday to praise the administration?s work. The moment struck many as bizarre. Among others heaping praise on a smiling president, chief of staff Reince Priebus, who has been battling rumors that his job is in jeopardy for months, told Trump it is a ?blessing? to serve him.

"I have never heard anything like it. It's just unbelievable. I don't even know how to react to it. I've never heard any staff say that ever in any context," said one long-time GOP consultant. The gathering prompted Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.), to parody it with his own staff, who praised Schumer's TV appearances and his post-gym-workout hair.

http://time.com/4815307/chuck-schumer ... ld-trump-cabinet-meeting/

Trump also inaccurately declared on Monday that he?d ?passed more legislation? than any predecessor besides Franklin D. Roosevelt. Harry Truman passed 55 bills in his first 100 days, while Trump had signed 48 by his 142nd day. Many of those have been to designate buildings or other less noticeable actions.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/06 ... islation-marketing-239448

How do you spell L I A R ?

Posted on: 2017/6/13 4:10

« 1 ... 14 15 16 (17) 18 19 20 ... 78 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact