Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
115 user(s) are online (104 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 115

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 25 26 27 (28) 29 30 31 ... 78 »

Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/9/21 23:51
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
President Trump ripped into the fake news media and invited a huge supporter on stage. Very high energy rally!!

The guy is a liar yet says "fake news" anytime he hears something he doesn't like. Keep defending everything he does, it's hilarious.

The lying mass media is the one who came up with the term "fake news," remember?

It was a scapegoat so they could avoid taking responsibility for being 100% wrong with pretty much everything they said about the election.

I'm talking about him lying, stop trying to spin it.

By complaining about lying, that implies you care about the truth, which you won't find in the mass media.

Nor the president

He's always accurate on his main points. Sometimes he gets little details wrong and the fake news media likes to pretend it's the end of the world.

Let me just make sure I get this.
Trump never lies and the media only lies, right?

Regarding the big points, yes.

Mkay, good luck with that.

Posted on: 2017/2/21 2:21

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/11/18 4:28
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Shoot a flare when President Trump says ANYTHING that comes within miles of 'If you like your plan, you can keep your plan' or 'The average family will save $2,500 a year on Obamacare'.

That would turn very quickly into fireworks...

Here is one for you: "You could have 650 million people pour in and we do nothing about it," Trump said. "Think of it. That's what could happen. You triple the size of our country in a week."

Posted on: 2017/2/21 2:08

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
Shoot a flare when President Trump says ANYTHING that comes within miles of 'If you like your plan, you can keep your plan' or 'The average family will save $2,500 a year on Obamacare'.

Posted on: 2017/2/21 1:43

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
President Trump ripped into the fake news media and invited a huge supporter on stage. Very high energy rally!!

The guy is a liar yet says "fake news" anytime he hears something he doesn't like. Keep defending everything he does, it's hilarious.

The lying mass media is the one who came up with the term "fake news," remember?

It was a scapegoat so they could avoid taking responsibility for being 100% wrong with pretty much everything they said about the election.

By complaining about lying, that implies you care about the truth, which you won't find in the mass media.

Nor the president

He's always accurate on his main points. Sometimes he gets little details wrong and the fake news media likes to pretend it's the end of the world.

Regarding the big points, yes.

Posted on: 2017/2/21 1:42

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:

Nor the president

Posted on: 2017/2/20 23:29

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:

Nor the president

Posted on: 2017/2/20 22:54

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:

Nor the president

Posted on: 2017/2/20 22:35

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:

Posted on: 2017/2/20 22:28

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:

Posted on: 2017/2/20 22:01

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

HamSandwichPark wrote:
Quote:

TonyTwoPoops wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:

LOL

You're so pathetic and sad.

+1

Yes Mr TwoPoops, very well stated.

Posted on: 2017/2/20 21:50

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/7/23 2:25
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TonyTwoPoops wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:

LOL

+1

Posted on: 2017/2/20 21:38

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:

Posted on: 2017/2/20 21:26

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:

Posted on: 2017/2/20 1:16

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/6/1 0:23
From the village
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:

LOL

Posted on: 2017/2/20 0:43

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/22 2:50
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
[quote]
Yvonne wrote:
I watched the all of the presidental debates. I wanted to see if the media would bring up questions concerning statements made by Clinton on religion. None of the debates asked the question on faith considering Clinton said in April 2015 that people have to stop believing in their religion, it is bias. That question should been asked by Clinton on what she means by bias. I saw the video when she was speaking. I feel the media was covering up for her. I had no problem with them attacking Trump, so yes, the media does have a bias.

Melania started tonight's rally by reciting the Lord's Prayer. Think Hillary would have ever done that?[/quote

8 yrs ago she would have. Not today

Posted on: 2017/2/19 16:23

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
I watched the all of the presidental debates. I wanted to see if the media would bring up questions concerning statements made by Clinton on religion. None of the debates asked the question on faith considering Clinton said in April 2015 that people have to stop believing in their religion, it is bias. That question should been asked by Clinton on what she means by bias. I saw the video when she was speaking. I feel the media was covering up for her. I had no problem with them attacking Trump, so yes, the media does have a bias.

Melania started tonight's rally by reciting the Lord's Prayer. Think Hillary would have ever done that?

Posted on: 2017/2/19 0:09

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/21 23:34
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2017/2/18 23:45

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2017/2/18 23:38

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2017/2/18 23:20

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
President Trump is delivering a rally right now. Everybody should watch the whole thing and not bits and pieces the dishonest media chooses to focus on.

Posted on: 2017/2/18 23:04

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/29 17:59
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

CatDog wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
FBI says they won't push to charge Flynn, guess there's no crime folks.

http://www.usatoday.com/videos/news/2017/02/17/fbi-won't-push-charge-flynn-denying-sanctions-talk/98026844/
i thought lying to the fbi was a crime.

It is. He didn't lie to the FBI, he lied to Pence. And was fired for it by our President Trump.

No. He lied to the FBI but 'they don't believe he was intentionally misleading them' so they won't charge him...

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/16/politic ... -against-flynn/index.html

Care to recant your blatant lie that "he knew what he did is illegal and he lied about it."

That's funny. That's the same exact defense that Hillary Clinton used when she was being grilled about her email server. "I can't recall." And the same result was that the FBI said they don't believe she was intentionally misleading them.

I remember how Republicans were so accepting of that. Interesting to see how you agree that Clinton shouldn't be charged.

Flynn was caught lying to the VP and he was fired and/or voluntarily stepped down depending which story you want to believe. It was the cover-up that did him in.

Either way he comes out better looking than Hillary who has been plagued by questionable moral and ethical (legal too?) choices her whole life.

Progressives can take all the joy they want with Flynn's head... mean while most Americans are just happy not to be looking at Hillary's face every night on tv.

Posted on: 2017/2/18 16:53

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/1/12 22:36
From the village
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Presently, the danger posed by our disgusting media is amplified by the rats in the deep state.

Here's an example:

If the language surrounding the investigation remains florid and purple, if Democrats try to please their Trump-hating constituents by screaming impeachment and liberal media tries to garner audience by jumping openly and vociferously on the bandwagon, the Trumpians will respond in kind by stirring the pot through their media and their argumentation.

The result might well be violence. Not rhetorical violence. Actual violence. Actual political violence. Actual conflicts between anti-Trumpers and Trumpers. At demonstrations. In the streets. Of our cities. Political violence of a sort we haven?t seen in 50 years, and maybe haven?t really seen in this country in the modern era. Those who believe Trump is a unique menace whose threat to our democratic way of life will be met with those who believe the elites are using illicit means to oust the legitimately elected president of the United States.

This is not a fantasy. This is one possible future. And every rational person who cares about the future of the country should be mindful of it, and should work to forestall it.

https://www.commentarymagazine.com/pol ... iggering-the-coup-theory/

I agree with the general sentiment of the article but fail to see how it argues your point. First, it is an opinion piece that sites no individual instance of its underlying conceit. The closest it gets, other than the blanket statement about Democrats that you quoted, is here:

"Already pro-Trump voices on the right are calling the leaks that led to Michael Flynn?s firing evidence of an attempted coup d?etat. The fevered use of such terms is part and parcel of the way in which social media amplifies the melodrama of daily news stories."

My opinion of the problem is that we have a president who is fanning these flames through incendiary comments such as:

"The FAKE NEWS media (failing @nytimes, @NBCNews, @ABC, @CBS, @CNN) is not my enemy, it is the enemy of the American People!"

There have been zero instances in which the administration, or anyone, has pointed to a specific story where one of these outlets got something objectively wrong. It very much feels that terms like "fake news" are used because they are simple, easily repeatable catch-phrases that lead those uttering them to think they've won an argument or are absolved of real debate.

Posted on: 2017/2/18 15:32

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/7 4:19
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
FBI says they won't push to charge Flynn, guess there's no crime folks.

http://www.usatoday.com/videos/news/2017/02/17/fbi-won't-push-charge-flynn-denying-sanctions-talk/98026844/
i thought lying to the fbi was a crime.

It is. He didn't lie to the FBI, he lied to Pence. And was fired for it by our President Trump.

No. He lied to the FBI but 'they don't believe he was intentionally misleading them' so they won't charge him...

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/16/politic ... -against-flynn/index.html

Care to recant your blatant lie that "he knew what he did is illegal and he lied about it."

That's funny. That's the same exact defense that Hillary Clinton used when she was being grilled about her email server. "I can't recall." And the same result was that the FBI said they don't believe she was intentionally misleading them.

I remember how Republicans were so accepting of that. Interesting to see how you agree that Clinton shouldn't be charged.

Posted on: 2017/2/18 15:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

third_street_hats wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
Quote:

third_street_hats wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

third_street_hats wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

SOS wrote:
Watch Donald Trump's news conference from 2/16/2017:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/16/politic ... day-in-history/index.html

If you haven't seen it, worthwhile to watch the entire event.

For once, we agree. I watched most of it and LOVED it. Great to see him putting the disgusting media in their place.

What specific things by which specific media entities were disgusting?

The NYTimes reporter who wasn't fired after being caught calling the First Lady a hooker? Think he'd still have his job if he'd call Mrs. Obama the n word?

Cool. Idiotic, juvenile comment by what seems like a douchey feature writer who got his job through nepotism.

Any examples of specific things that might actually impact you or I or the future of our country?
i think said reporter would justifiably be fired if he called mrs obama or anyone by the "n" word or any other derogatory term. i do not think said reporter would be fired if he called mrs obama a hooker. and btw, some escorts are very hard working and respectable people. anyway, enough of the faux outrage.

As some one who refers to President Trump as scumbag... thanks for your impartial opinion of the libel of the First Lady by another hack reporter from the NYT.

It would be libel if the nyt printed this statement as fact. It was said in conversation at a party so it is slander at best, but you know as well as I that this dude's comment will have cause zero damages for the First Lady. Again, please point to the disgusting work printed by the disgusting media that actually matter.

Presently, the danger posed by our disgusting media is amplified by the rats in the deep state.

Here's an example:

If the language surrounding the investigation remains florid and purple, if Democrats try to please their Trump-hating constituents by screaming impeachment and liberal media tries to garner audience by jumping openly and vociferously on the bandwagon, the Trumpians will respond in kind by stirring the pot through their media and their argumentation.

The result might well be violence. Not rhetorical violence. Actual violence. Actual political violence. Actual conflicts between anti-Trumpers and Trumpers. At demonstrations. In the streets. Of our cities. Political violence of a sort we haven?t seen in 50 years, and maybe haven?t really seen in this country in the modern era. Those who believe Trump is a unique menace whose threat to our democratic way of life will be met with those who believe the elites are using illicit means to oust the legitimately elected president of the United States.

This is not a fantasy. This is one possible future. And every rational person who cares about the future of the country should be mindful of it, and should work to forestall it.

https://www.commentarymagazine.com/pol ... iggering-the-coup-theory/

Posted on: 2017/2/18 14:21

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From the village
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
Quote:

third_street_hats wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

third_street_hats wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

SOS wrote:

For once, we agree. I watched most of it and LOVED it. Great to see him putting the disgusting media in their place.

The NYTimes reporter who wasn't fired after being caught calling the First Lady a hooker? Think he'd still have his job if he'd call Mrs. Obama the n word?

Cool. Idiotic, juvenile comment by what seems like a douchey feature writer who got his job through nepotism.

Any examples of specific things that might actually impact you or I or the future of our country?
i think said reporter would justifiably be fired if he called mrs obama or anyone by the "n" word or any other derogatory term. i do not think said reporter would be fired if he called mrs obama a hooker. and btw, some escorts are very hard working and respectable people. anyway, enough of the faux outrage.

As some one who refers to President Trump as scumbag... thanks for your impartial opinion of the libel of the First Lady by another hack reporter from the NYT.

It would be libel if the nyt printed this statement as fact. It was said in conversation at a party so it is slander at best, but you know as well as I that this dude's comment will have cause zero damages for the First Lady. Again, please point to the disgusting work printed by the disgusting media that actually matter.

Posted on: 2017/2/18 13:54

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
The astounding part is that the 'writer' is the spawn of Carl Bernstein and Nora Ephron-could there be a more privileged member of the faux intelligentsia/liberal limousine elite than that kid? I mean, he probably practically grew up sitting on a bar stool at Elaine's.

A bar stool obviously tilted to the left

Tim Russert's kid Luke is part of this millennial clique; an NBC commentator job inherited by birthright only. Russert's Sunday morning show "Meet the Press" was must see TV.

It was frank and unbiased television journalism that presented both sides... the Sunday morning news shows were never the same after he passed. I stopped watching them... RIP

Posted on: 2017/2/18 13:23

Edited by TheBigGuy on 2017/2/18 13:44:02

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
The astounding part is that the 'writer' is the spawn of Carl Bernstein and Nora Ephron-could there be a more privileged member of the faux intelligentsia/liberal limousine elite than that kid? I mean, he probably practically grew up sitting on a bar stool at Elaine's.

Posted on: 2017/2/18 12:47

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
Quote:

third_street_hats wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

third_street_hats wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

SOS wrote:

Posted on: 2017/2/18 5:19

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/30 21:43
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

third_street_hats wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

third_street_hats wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

SOS wrote:

Posted on: 2017/2/18 2:19

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From the village
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

third_street_hats wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

SOS wrote:

Posted on: 2017/2/18 1:28

« 1 ... 25 26 27 (28) 29 30 31 ... 78 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017