Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
118 user(s) are online (94 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 118

more...

Browsing this Thread:   2 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 33 34 35 (36) 37 38 39 ... 78 »

Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Lima17 wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

brewster wrote:
Quote:

TonyTwoPoops wrote:
Let them circle jerk in this thread with dopey Yvonne while everyone else actually works on getting this turd impeached.

How do you figure? They have control of everything, and even the "nevertrumps" have sold their souls to the Orange Mephistopheles to get their pet issues catered to. "Who cares if he's not a Christian or moral person in any way, shape or form, as long as he panders to us!"

If you did not use the orange reference, I would swear you are using right wing talking about Obama. And somehow you have respect for the opinions of nevertrumpers like failed candidates Bush, Romney, McCain, and Graham.

Meanwhile the Friday Rasmussen poll says Trump @ 59% approval.

You foolish people still have not learned that shutting down airports, tunnels or bridges will not win over the hearts and minds of the people who rejected Hillary.

Let's see what those polls show after this disaster of the weekend. When discussing with friends who voted trump, none seemed happy with how he's handled this ban. Even those that are in favor of tougher immigration.

You seem to think that all trump voters are blind followers. Most Trump voters I know, voted reluctantly. Although I don't think they're ready to regret there vote, theyre definetly not happy with the first 10 days.

How many of the Trump voters you know voted in states that actually went to Trump?

And, although they may not admit it to you, from your description, even the Trump voters you know will be voting for Trump in 2020.

Wait until the midterms and the Dems will get crushed again.

Posted on: 2017/1/30 0:43

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/12/28 0:40
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

brewster wrote:
Quote:

TonyTwoPoops wrote:
Let them circle jerk in this thread with dopey Yvonne while everyone else actually works on getting this turd impeached.

How do you figure? They have control of everything, and even the "nevertrumps" have sold their souls to the Orange Mephistopheles to get their pet issues catered to. "Who cares if he's not a Christian or moral person in any way, shape or form, as long as he panders to us!"

If you did not use the orange reference, I would swear you are using right wing talking about Obama. And somehow you have respect for the opinions of nevertrumpers like failed candidates Bush, Romney, McCain, and Graham.

You foolish people still have not learned that shutting down airports, tunnels or bridges will not win over the hearts and minds of the people who rejected Hillary.

Let's see what those polls show after this disaster of the weekend. When discussing with friends who voted trump, none seemed happy with how he's handled this ban. Even those that are in favor of tougher immigration.

You seem to think that all trump voters are blind followers. Most Trump voters I know, voted reluctantly. Although I don't think they're ready to regret there vote, theyre definetly not happy with the first 10 days.

Posted on: 2017/1/30 0:40

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/11 23:48
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

heights wrote:
I hope the federal government continues it's ban on illegal aliens and immigrant Muslims.
I am getting tired of dodging foreign deliverymen riding their bikes on sidewalks especially in commerce districts.
I am annoyed that my liability insurance rates are in jeopardy because of another immigrant sect that refuses to walk on the sidewalk then putting me in financial harms way when I do not see them as I am driving my car on the road.
It is getting dangerous with these out of state New York taxis driving throughout the streets of J.C. stopping where ever they please, blocking traffic, figuring out their location, and not keeping pace with the traffic flow.
And what is even more annoying they ignore the pleas of the community with silence if not all we get is a smile.
Mention this during the pro immigrant rally at the pedestrian plaza Wednesday February 8th 'cause I won't be there.

Did the poor little racist wake up on the wrong side of the bed?

Perhaps...maybe that's why the above mentioned do these things. I thought they did it on purpose but I guess it's just part of their terroristic ways. Still I don't think they are racists though.

Posted on: 2017/1/30 0:07
Get on your bikes and ride !

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/9/21 23:51
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

heights wrote:
I hope the federal government continues it's ban on illegal aliens and immigrant Muslims.
I am getting tired of dodging foreign deliverymen riding their bikes on sidewalks especially in commerce districts.
I am annoyed that my liability insurance rates are in jeopardy because of another immigrant sect that refuses to walk on the sidewalk then putting me in financial harms way when I do not see them as I am driving my car on the road.
It is getting dangerous with these out of state New York taxis driving throughout the streets of J.C. stopping where ever they please, blocking traffic, figuring out their location, and not keeping pace with the traffic flow.
And what is even more annoying they ignore the pleas of the community with silence if not all we get is a smile.
Mention this during the pro immigrant rally at the pedestrian plaza Wednesday February 8th 'cause I won't be there.

Did the poor little racist wake up on the wrong side of the bed?

Posted on: 2017/1/29 23:47

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2017/1/29 22:36

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/29 17:59
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

brewster wrote:
Quote:

TonyTwoPoops wrote:

Posted on: 2017/1/29 21:24

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TonyTwoPoops wrote:
Why is anyone sane still participating in this thread?? You're dealing with the deliberately stupid and hateful who can't see anything beyond their own tiny dick. They will never ever admit that they are being manipulated and lied to for the benefit of Trump (and only Trump) because their ego is far too fragile to admit that they may have been wrong. Let them circle jerk in this thread with dopey Yvonne while everyone else actually works on getting this turd impeached.

We have control of everything and will continue making this country great again while people like you can go to "protests," impotently raging as if anyone important cares.

And after Trump brings hundreds of thousands of jobs back over his term, its going to get even better after the midterms.

Posted on: 2017/1/29 19:13

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/7/17 17:42
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Banned
Quote:

TonyTwoPoops wrote:

Posted on: 2017/1/29 17:22

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/30 21:43
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TonyTwoPoops wrote:
Why is anyone sane still participating in this thread?? You're dealing with the deliberately stupid and hateful who can't see anything beyond their own tiny dick. They will never ever admit that they are being manipulated and lied to for the benefit of Trump (and only Trump) because their ego is far too fragile to admit that they may have been wrong. Let them circle jerk in this thread with dopey Yvonne while everyone else actually works on getting this turd impeached.
u r so right!

Posted on: 2017/1/29 16:41

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/6/1 0:23
From the village
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2017/1/29 16:35

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
so now, al jazeera is reporting that the us is now asking foreign nationals entering the us for social media and phone contacts.

Al Jazeera is still in business? And your problem asking those questions to visitors is what?

It sounds like Immigration is being nice. I do hope they are start their "ask" with the word... Please.

Posted on: 2017/1/29 15:53

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
so now, al jazeera is reporting that the us is now asking foreign nationals entering the us for social media and phone contacts.

Posted on: 2017/1/29 15:23

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

heights wrote:
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

jerseymom wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2017 | 9:23 PM EST
Judge allows travelers who landed with visas to stay in country

A federal judge in Brooklyn, New York issued an emergency stay on Saturday that temporarily blocks the U.S. government from sending people out of the country after they have landed at a U.S. airport with valid visas.

The American Civil Liberties Union estimates the stay will affect 100 to 200 people detained at U.S. airports or in transit, but government lawyers could not confirm that number.

The ruling by Judge Ann Donnelly of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York came during a hearing called after President Donald Trump issued an executive order blocking people from seven Muslim-majority from entering the United States and putting a temporary halt to refugee admissions.

Source

More live info here

Any terrorist that enters now and decides to blow up American has just help Trump win his re-election bid for 2020.

Do you even think or read what you write before you post?

I doubt Yvonne's post will cause the 2020 win for Trump. Although she has a valid and vital point.

No sh*t.
Nope.

Posted on: 2017/1/29 15:21

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

jerseymom wrote:

A federal judge in Brooklyn, New York issued an emergency stay on Saturday that temporarily blocks the U.S. government from sending people out of the country after they have landed at a U.S. airport with valid visas.

The American Civil Liberties Union estimates the stay will affect 100 to 200 people detained at U.S. airports or in transit, but government lawyers could not confirm that number.

The ruling by Judge Ann Donnelly of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York came during a hearing called after President Donald Trump issued an executive order blocking people from seven Muslim-majority from entering the United States and putting a temporary halt to refugee admissions.

Source

More live info here

Any terrorist that enters now and decides to blow up American has just help Trump win his re-election bid for 2020.

I doubt Yvonne's post will cause the 2020 win for Trump. Although she has a valid and vital point.

Posted on: 2017/1/29 14:48

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

jerseymom wrote:

Source

More live info here

The whole point of issuing this directive with immediate effect is not to allow terrorist cells the luxury of understanding the timeline to the renewed war on jihadi terror. We saw how effective it was when Obama, Hillary and Kerry announced the strategic withdrawal schedule of US troops for Iraq and Afghanistan.

The stay may have been appropriate for people in transit but those 200 +travelers will just have to deal with it. I cancelled my vacation plans to Iran because the government is quite upset about US taking control of our borders.

Posted on: 2017/1/29 12:49

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Azul_the_Cat wrote:
Just like the left has whiny little children that can't handle life, the right has these kind of jack-offs.

Masshole Charged With Hate Crime For Kicking Muslim Airline Employee

Indefensible.... Like any type of attack on innocent people, I hope justice against this perp is swift and sends a message that these types of abuses will not be tolerated.

Posted on: 2017/1/29 12:37

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/6/2 11:06
From Scenic McGinley Square
Group:
Registered Users
?Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed, to me:
I lift my lamp beside the golden door.?

We need to remember the principles this country was founded on.

Posted on: 2017/1/29 10:35

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

jerseymom wrote:

Source

More live info here

nope

Posted on: 2017/1/29 7:30

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

jerseymom wrote:

Source

More live info here

Posted on: 2017/1/29 3:29

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/21 23:34
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

jerseymom wrote:

Source

More live info here

Posted on: 2017/1/29 3:18

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/1/29 1:10
Group:
Registered Users

Source

More live info here

Posted on: 2017/1/29 3:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/27 23:03
From Jersey City yo!
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

stillinjc wrote:
Trump got bad advice barring green card holders from the targeted countries from entering the country. If he wanted to extreme vet them, he could do it here. Four months is too much disruption for people who live here, have jobs, businesses, and families. He should be decisive, but he should not be mean. The rest of the executive order I agree with.

They've aren't barred from entering the country. They just need to get vetted again. This is narrowly tailored only to green card holders from very problematic countries.

It's an extra inconvenience for them, but they'll get through.

They are barred from entering the country until they get vetted. That can take months. Trump pulled out a cannon to shoot a fly here. He should focus on applicants, not resident aliens.

Posted on: 2017/1/29 3:08

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

stillinjc wrote:
Trump got bad advice barring green card holders from the targeted countries from entering the country. If he wanted to extreme vet them, he could do it here. Four months is too much disruption for people who live here, have jobs, businesses, and families. He should be decisive, but he should not be mean. The rest of the executive order I agree with.

They've aren't barred from entering the country. They just need to get vetted again. This is narrowly tailored only to green card holders from very problematic countries.

What you deem as an "extra inconvenience" can be catastrophic to some of these families and individuals. You do know that being returned to their home countries can be a death sentence, right? Green card holders and visa holders have already played by the difficult and intrusive government rules. They (or their families) have invested huge sums to retain these green cards and visas. There is no reason at all to hold these individuals. They are being barred from entering - just listen to the news to follow what is happening right now at airports all over the country.

Posted on: 2017/1/29 2:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2017/1/29 2:07

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Regarding Trump's travel ban, how is it effective to ban visa or green card holders? They went through the process legally.

Also, why was Saudi Arabia not on the list? Clearly, Saudi Arabia supports terrorism so if you're going to have a travel ban, they should be #1. I wonder if Trump's business deals in Saudi Arabia kept them off the list?

Does Trump want to be effective or not?

1. Green card holders weren't banned. It's just that if they leave the country and want to return, they will have to go through additional screening. Fine by me.

Why would they need additional screening if they travel? They already have a green card.

If their behavior/background requires additional investigation, that should happen regardless of travel.

Quote:

2. Saudi Arabia was not on the list because unfortunately, they are a crucial ally in the Middle East. Apart from Israel, they are our biggest ally there.

I can't STAND them, but for the time being we need them.

And FYI, this list is just a start. It will probably keep growing, thankfully.

Saudi Arabia is a business ally but they are absolutely not an ally when it comes to terrorism.

So Trump wants to ban travel from certain countries to make us safer but won't limit the country that sent 15 of 19 suicide bombers on 9/11? It doesn't make sense and you know it.

You are being obtuse and repeating yourself. I suggest you read my post again.

I read your post just fine. And telling me to re-read your post does not counter my point at all. If you can counter my point, feel free to do so. But you know Trump's policy is not being effective.

1. If visa holders/green card holders need to be investigated, that should happen regardless of travel. They shouldn't wait until they fly back.

2. If Trump wanted to be effective in stopping terrorists from flying into the country, he would put Saudi Arabia on the list.

Trump is well aware of the problem posed by Saudi Arabia. He talked about it frequently on the campaign trail.

Unfortunately, we need them too much for the time being, so they can't be added to the list. Like you, I hope this changes at some point so they can be added.

Posted on: 2017/1/29 1:49

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

stillinjc wrote:

Posted on: 2017/1/29 1:38

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

stillinjc wrote:

The green card process is vigorous and can take years to complete. These people have already been thoroughly vetted. Detaining them at airports or not allowing them to board flights to the U.S. at all is nothing short of criminal. I'm all for immigration reform, but this edict will do nothing but foment anger and potentially violence.

Posted on: 2017/1/29 1:35

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City yo!
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2017/1/29 0:57

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/8/3 1:06
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Regarding Trump's travel ban, how is it effective to ban visa or green card holders? They went through the process legally.

Also, why was Saudi Arabia not on the list? Clearly, Saudi Arabia supports terrorism so if you're going to have a travel ban, they should be #1. I wonder if Trump's business deals in Saudi Arabia kept them off the list?

1. Green card holders weren't banned. It's just that if they leave the country and want to return, they will have to go through additional screening. Fine by me.

Why would they need additional screening if they travel? They already have a green card.

If their behavior/background requires additional investigation, that should happen regardless of travel.

Quote:

2. Saudi Arabia was not on the list because unfortunately, they are a crucial ally in the Middle East. Apart from Israel, they are our biggest ally there.

I can't STAND them, but for the time being we need them.

And FYI, this list is just a start. It will probably keep growing, thankfully.

Saudi Arabia is a business ally but they are absolutely not an ally when it comes to terrorism.

So Trump wants to ban travel from certain countries to make us safer but won't limit the country that sent 15 of 19 suicide bombers on 9/11? It doesn't make sense and you know it.

You are being obtuse and repeating yourself. I suggest you read my post again.

I read your post just fine. And telling me to re-read your post does not counter my point at all. If you can counter my point, feel free to do so. But you know Trump's policy is not being effective.

1. If visa holders/green card holders need to be investigated, that should happen regardless of travel. They shouldn't wait until they fly back.

2. If Trump wanted to be effective in stopping terrorists from flying into the country, he would put Saudi Arabia on the list.

Posted on: 2017/1/29 0:56

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City yo!
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
Quote:

stillinjc wrote:
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
The next 4 years we will see BIGOTS raise their ugly heads via our No.1 BIGOT Mr TRUMP ... Welcome to the US of Asses !

You posting from here, or are you in Canada already?

Oh, you're like the rest of liberals - all promises and no action. Nobody went to Canada. :(

Canada ? Application approved to migrate to Australia (just waiting for the paperwork to be completed) and Melbourne will be the city I'm moving to ... 'declared the most liveable city in the world' My home here is on the rental market, so that should keep me afloat after I buy a home there ... I've been looking at the suburbs called Camberwell and Canterbury which was suggested by the embassy guy and my budget.

http://www.smh.com.au/national/why-au ... orld-20150512-ggznm3.html

Good for you. At least you followed through. I can respect that.

Posted on: 2017/1/29 0:53

« 1 ... 33 34 35 (36) 37 38 39 ... 78 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017