Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
113 user(s) are online (102 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 113

more...

Browsing this Thread:   2 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 67 68 69 (70) 71 72 73 ... 78 »

Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/1/12 22:36
From the village
Group:
Registered Users
In other exciting news, remember that deer in headlights look from the press conference after meeting with Obama last week:

Quote:
During their private White House meeting on Thursday, Mr. Obama walked his successor through the duties of running the country, and Mr. Trump seemed surprised by the scope, said people familiar with the meeting. Trump aides were described by those people as unaware that the entire presidential staff working in the West Wing had to be replaced at the end of Mr. Obama?s term.

After meeting with Mr. Trump, the only person to be elected president without having held a government or military position, Mr. Obama realized the Republican needs more guidance. He plans to spend more time with his successor than presidents typically do, people familiar with the matter said.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/leading-c ... reince-priebus-1479069597

Posted on: 2016/11/14 16:45

Re: NOT OUR PRESIDENT
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

terryshipman wrote:

What's more concerning to me is the government recording people's voices and faces who are participating in these protests and broadcasting them on Television. This endless surveillence of American Citizens is out of control and needs to be ended immediately, but I fear it is only going to continue.

Terry S.

Maybe the government agencies see's protesters that cause damage, as person's who uses terrorism in the pursuit of political aims ... remember the patriot act!

Posted on: 2016/11/14 8:09
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/3/19 17:57
From paulus Hook
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
The old adage, inside every liberal is a totalitarian screaming to come out, is being demonstrated yet again through these "protests."

These "progressives" cannot handle the fact that they got blown out fair and square (actually, the system was rigged in favor of them but they still lost), and are resorting to immature temper tantrums in an attempt to usurp the will of the voters. Sad!

What's more concerning to me is the government recording people's voices and faces who are participating in these protests and broadcasting them on Television. This endless surveillence of American Citizens is out of control and needs to be ended immediately, but I fear it is only going to continue.

Terry S.

Posted on: 2016/11/14 4:30

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/29 17:59
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
Quote:

third_street_hats wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
The 'He isn't might President' protest is stupid - The ass-wipe (in my opinion and those of many others) was elected legally and I know my options when a game show host is elected president.

The Kardashians should take a hard look at running at the next elections !

Are you kidding? The Hollywood types who all pledged to move to Canada would all vote for a Kardashian.

I wonder why no one is saying they want to move to Mexico? :)

Most likely because the predominant language in almost all of Canada is English and the infrastructure and political climate are much more in line with what Americans are used to. Do you disagree?

I know plenty of americans living legally and illegally in other countries who do not speak the native tongue.....should they all be shipped back to the us?

Are you aware of the silly things you say??? If these Americans you know are in another country as illegal aliens, of course they should arrested and deported? Hopefully the host country just does not shoot them under their own laws.

And if the Americans there legally are obeying the host country laws, why would they be deported? Though I guess a host country can do what ever they want to non-citizen people in their country.

Posted on: 2016/11/14 2:57

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/11/26 22:12
Group:
Registered Users

Jersey City rallies for unity after Trump elected president

By Caitlin Mota | The Jersey Journal
on November 13, 2016 at 7:32 PM, updated November 13, 2016 at 8:37 PM

JERSEY CITY -- Hundreds gathered at the Newark Pedestrian Plaza Sunday afternoon calling for unity less than a week after the 2016 presidential election.

"Love trumps hate," people at today's rally chanted to show their distaste for President-elect Donald Trump. "We deserve better."

In one of the most diverse cities in the nation, Jersey City residents vowed to be an example of inclusion for people of all races, religions and backgrounds and emphasized that "racism is not welcome here."

Read more:  http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/20 ... _after_trump_elected.html

Posted on: 2016/11/14 2:44

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/12/22 0:33
Group:
Registered Users
...and you should also read the letters from commentators. Both of them (the article and the letters) are interesting. Always good to have both perspectives.

Posted on: 2016/11/14 2:11

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/11 23:48
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
Quote:

third_street_hats wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
The 'He isn't might President' protest is stupid - The ass-wipe (in my opinion and those of many others) was elected legally and I know my options when a game show host is elected president.

Are you kidding? The Hollywood types who all pledged to move to Canada would all vote for a Kardashian.

Most likely because the predominant language in almost all of Canada is English and the infrastructure and political climate are much more in line with what Americans are used to. Do you disagree?
i know plenty of americans living legally and illegally in other countries who do not speak the native tongue.....should they all be shipped back to the us?

Yes, and I know what side you're on.

Posted on: 2016/11/14 1:14
Get on your bikes and ride !

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
The old adage, inside every liberal is a totalitarian screaming to come out, is being demonstrated yet again through these "protests."

These "progressives" cannot handle the fact that they got blown out fair and square (actually, the system was rigged in favor of them but they still lost), and are resorting to immature temper tantrums in an attempt to usurp the will of the voters. Sad!

Posted on: 2016/11/14 1:11

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/30 21:43
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

third_street_hats wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:

i know plenty of americans living legally and illegally in other countries who do not speak the native tongue.....should they all be shipped back to the us?

Posted on: 2016/11/14 1:06

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
Canada's rules for legal immigration are more strict than the USA's. And they follow their own rules, unlike us.

Posted on: 2016/11/14 0:29

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/11 23:48
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
He is being interviewed on 60 Minutes right now. CBS Channel 2 TV and WCBS 880 AM radio.

Posted on: 2016/11/14 0:27
Get on your bikes and ride !

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

third_street_hats wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:

Nope... they are not that intelligent... I bet most of them have no idea Canada is bilingual and could not identify the 2nd language. I suspect they just don't want to live where their estate gardeners and maids originated and are to dumb or lazy to learn Spanish.

Posted on: 2016/11/14 0:12

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/8/3 1:06
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

third_street_hats wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:

I agree. For this reason, many Americans are concerned about illegal immigration from Mexico.

Posted on: 2016/11/14 0:11

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/3/11 14:10
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Think Trump would be enough of a schmuck to oversea and approve contracts like this :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chXjCtkymRQ

Sad how the obvious weak and whiny need to be coddled after trying to elect a corrupt piece of shit who on one hand claimed she was "woman for other women" yet took millions of dollars from the House of Saud where women cannot even drive cars.

Time for y'all to man da fuk up

Posted on: 2016/11/14 0:02

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:

Where have you been.... Mr. Kim Kardashian already did express an interest. I guess he figures his business experience qualifies him... go figure?

Posted on: 2016/11/14 0:02

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/1/12 22:36
From the village
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:

Posted on: 2016/11/13 23:29

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
so scumbag asked obama to call off the protestors? roflmfao. trump should appreciate that we love democracy so much that there will be more protests.

who's going to dc to protest the innauguration pf scumbag? i wish i could hold hands and sing "kumbaya you go to hell" to trump and his people.

Posted on: 2016/11/13 23:20

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:

Posted on: 2016/11/13 23:01

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:

Posted on: 2016/11/13 22:52

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/11/13 21:02
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
If he's not your President, you're either not a citizen or in the wrong country.
I think scumbag Trump is already regretting his victory

Posted on: 2016/11/13 7:25

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
If he's not your President, you're either not a citizen or in the wrong country.

Posted on: 2016/11/13 3:21

NOT OUR PRESIDENT
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/9/12 11:53
Group:
Registered Users
What Trump Needs to Learn About Protests
By Margaret Talbot , November 11, 2016

http://www.newyorker.com/news/daily-c ... s-to-learn-about-protests

Posted on: 2016/11/13 3:14

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
Drink the Swamp

Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
So, I'm willing to give Trump a shot but it's pretty concerning that his list of Cabinet choices include many Washington insiders.

Posted on: 2016/11/13 2:48

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
So, I'm willing to give Trump a shot but it's pretty concerning that his list of Cabinet choices include many Washington insiders.
let's face it...what choice does Trump have but to bring in Washington insiders? They know how the system works. I remember how they chided Obama for bringing in Washington insiders. People need to get real

Obama, brought in Tim Geithner from the Fed and Goldman was in the center of 2008.

Trump has Paulsen who made money off the crash while his brother was the Bush Sec Treasury.

Posted on: 2016/11/13 2:34

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
let's face it...what choice does Trump have but to bring in Washington insiders? They know how the system works. I remember how they chided Obama for bringing in Washington insiders. People need to get real

Posted on: 2016/11/13 0:24

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/11/12 20:59

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
DOW has the single best week ever.

Must come as quite a shock to Nobel prize winning Liberal economist Paul Krugman. On Election night, when the Dow was down 700 points premarket, Krugman wrote the following article:

Paul Krugman: The Economic Fallout

"It really does now look like President Donald J. Trump, and markets are plunging. When might we expect them to recover? . . . If the question is when markets will recover, a first-pass answer is never."

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/pr ... gman-the-economic-fallout

The rest of his article was peppered with the typical anti-Trump fear-mongering, smears, and vitriol we have come to expect from the New York Times and the mass media.

The lesson should be obvious. Do not listen to these people. They have an agenda, and have no idea what they are talking about, but pretend they do.

Let's hope Trump earns his Noble Prizes for Economics and Peace based on some true results. Priceless if he shared a Peace Prize with Vlad Putin.

Posted on: 2016/11/12 18:29

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Hillary can't be too butthurt over winning the popular vote but losing the election; after all, she had more primary votes than Obama did in 2008 but lost then too!

Posted on: 2016/11/12 17:20

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
DOW has the single best week ever.

Must come as quite a shock to Nobel prize winning Liberal economist Paul Krugman. On Election night, when the Dow was down 700 points premarket, Krugman wrote the following article:

Paul Krugman: The Economic Fallout

"It really does now look like President Donald J. Trump, and markets are plunging. When might we expect them to recover? . . . If the question is when markets will recover, a first-pass answer is never."

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/pr ... gman-the-economic-fallout

The rest of his article was peppered with the typical anti-Trump fear-mongering, smears, and vitriol we have come to expect from the New York Times and the mass media.

The lesson should be obvious. Do not listen to these people. They have an agenda, and have no idea what they are talking about, but pretend they do.

Posted on: 2016/11/12 17:02

« 1 ... 67 68 69 (70) 71 72 73 ... 78 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017