Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
102 user(s) are online (95 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 102

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 72 73 74 (75) 76 77 78 »

Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/3/11 14:10
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

MikeyTBC wrote:
Quote:

fraulein wrote:
Sexiness of First Ladies aside, Michelle Obama seemed to be a figure that all Americans, regardless of party, respected. Her passion to decrease childhood obesity contributed to that respect. I wonder what Melania's mission will be...

Lots of people called Michelle horrible things. So let's not be so quick to say all Americans respected her.

Melania has said her platform will be fighting cyber bullying, unless that has changed already.

She is an inarticulate moron who during one televised speech said "Ya Know" about 25 times after ending each sentence.

I'm sure the English department @ Princeton quickly tightened up their affirmative action quotas after hearing that.

Posted on: 2016/11/10 15:08

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/9/29 17:41
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

fraulein wrote:
Sexiness of First Ladies aside, Michelle Obama seemed to be a figure that all Americans, regardless of party, respected. Her passion to decrease childhood obesity contributed to that respect. I wonder what Melania's mission will be...

Lots of people called Michelle horrible things. So let's not be so quick to say all Americans respected her.

Melania has said her platform will be fighting cyber bullying, unless that has changed already.

Posted on: 2016/11/10 14:55

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

bill wrote:
The popular vote is irrelevant, the founding fathers knew that because of the tyranny of the majority a true democracy would lead to ruin.

Also, these idiots rioting are just enforcing the stereotype that liberals are just big hypocrites. It is always do as I say, not as I do.

In full disclosure, I voted for Hil even though I'm a Republican.

Hey that's nice, there is gonna be a fire sale on Chilly's pant suits at the Bier Garden , no refunds on the donations given by CHUMPS though.

Those riots were just caused by the Yelp site being down and Reddit being flooded by "reviews" - ya know the entitled types just had to express somehow when they don't get what they want.

Posted on: 2016/11/10 14:01

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/5/31 2:51
Group:
Registered Users
I don't take away anything from your posts, troll. Case in point - you can't discern a moment in time from a big statue.
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
You didn't "fix" anything. Both words could be appropriately used there.

But if that's all you took from the post, enjoy losing future elections as badly as this one.

[quote]
colleen wrote:
Fixed it for you

Posted on: 2016/11/10 13:46

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/9/14 20:15
From Crystal Point
Group:
Registered Users
The popular vote is irrelevant, the founding fathers knew that because of the tyranny of the majority a true democracy would lead to ruin.

Also, these idiots rioting are just enforcing the stereotype that liberals are just big hypocrites. It is always do as I say, not as I do.

In full disclosure, I voted for Hil even though I'm a Republican.

Posted on: 2016/11/10 13:32

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/29 17:59
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Quote:

stillinjc wrote:
I am reading more and more reports that it is impossible that all the polls were wrong. It is very likely that they were simply doctored by insiders who were sympathetic to Clinton. That is what Trump meant when he said RIGGED!

I think the polls were correct. It was the media who shamed Trump supporters and skewed the reporting to make it seem Trump was losing. This kept Trump supporters from revealing who they were truly voting for.

Shamed isn't right word.. maybe forced them underground? And last night we saw the thugs on the street who manifest the true attitude of the Clinton Campaign. The were the paid provocateurs disturbing the legal and peaceful Trump rallies.

To the average person watching then Trump rallies, you could see you were not alone. The foolish media could not see that something was in the air when thousands of people were showing up at Trump rallies.

Posted on: 2016/11/10 12:16

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/22 2:50
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/11/10 3:42

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

stillinjc wrote:
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

stillinjc wrote:
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Quote:

neverleft wrote:
Gee there are massive protests in front of Trump Tower in NYC and in Chicago by angry young Clinton supporters.
Hmm I thought the left and the media said Trump supporters were going to protest and riot if he lost.

People take to the streets after Trump win

(CNN)Thousands of protesters targeted Trump buildings in New York and Chicago on Wednesday, chanting anti-Trump slogans as protests against President-elect Donald Trump popped up throughout the United States.

In Austin, Texas, protesters blocked a highway. Students burned a flag on the campus of American University in Washington, and they walked out of class in high schools and colleges across the country the day after the presidential election.

"Not my president, not today," was a chant heard at protests from Boston to Los Angeles.

In downtown Los Angeles, high school students crowded the steps of City Hall on Wednesday afternoon. Protester Brooklyn White was holding a sign that said "Hate won't win." The 18 year old voted for Hillary Clinton and was disappointed.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/09/politic ... action-streets/index.html

The liberals keeping it classy as usual

What do you expect of them? They beat the crap out of an old homeless woman guarding Trump's star in Hollywood. I would not put anything past them. Wait, last night they destroyed the star again.

Yeah cause the President elect saying "Grab them by the pussy" is real f*cking classy.

Bill Clinton said and did worse, he just isn't on tape.

Great comeback.

Just the truth.

Posted on: 2016/11/10 3:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/9/21 23:51
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

stillinjc wrote:
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

stillinjc wrote:
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Quote:

neverleft wrote:
Gee there are massive protests in front of Trump Tower in NYC and in Chicago by angry young Clinton supporters.
Hmm I thought the left and the media said Trump supporters were going to protest and riot if he lost.

(CNN)Thousands of protesters targeted Trump buildings in New York and Chicago on Wednesday, chanting anti-Trump slogans as protests against President-elect Donald Trump popped up throughout the United States.

In Austin, Texas, protesters blocked a highway. Students burned a flag on the campus of American University in Washington, and they walked out of class in high schools and colleges across the country the day after the presidential election.

"Not my president, not today," was a chant heard at protests from Boston to Los Angeles.

In downtown Los Angeles, high school students crowded the steps of City Hall on Wednesday afternoon. Protester Brooklyn White was holding a sign that said "Hate won't win." The 18 year old voted for Hillary Clinton and was disappointed.

What do you expect of them? They beat the crap out of an old homeless woman guarding Trump's star in Hollywood. I would not put anything past them. Wait, last night they destroyed the star again.

Yeah cause the President elect saying "Grab them by the pussy" is real f*cking classy.

Great comeback.

Posted on: 2016/11/10 3:06

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

stillinjc wrote:
I am reading more and more reports that it is impossible that all the polls were wrong. It is very likely that they were simply doctored by insiders who were sympathetic to Clinton. That is what Trump meant when he said RIGGED!

I think the polls were correct. It was the media who shamed Trump supporters and skewed the reporting to make it seem Trump was losing. This kept Trump supporters from revealing who they were truly voting for.

Posted on: 2016/11/10 3:05

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/27 23:03
From Jersey City yo!
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

stillinjc wrote:
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Quote:

neverleft wrote:

Posted on: 2016/11/10 2:55

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
As opposed to a POTUS who got a hummer from an intern barely out of her teens-in the Oval Office-who also jabbed her gooney with an aluminum cigar tube?

Posted on: 2016/11/10 2:53

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City yo!
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/11/10 2:52

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/9/21 23:51
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

stillinjc wrote:
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Quote:

neverleft wrote:

Posted on: 2016/11/10 2:49

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City yo!
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Quote:

neverleft wrote:

Posted on: 2016/11/10 2:39

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

stillinjc wrote:
Trump defeated:

1. Hillary Clinton
2. Bill Clinton
3. Barack Obama
4. Michelle Obama
5. CNN, MSNBC, CBS, NBC, ABC , SNL, NY Times, Washington Post, Huffington Post - you get the picture
6. Lady Gaga, Bruce Springsteen, Barbra Streisand, Jay-Z, Madonna, Katy Perry - you get the picture
7. Hollywood
8. Silicon Valley
9. Wall Street
10. Democratic establishment
11. Republican establishment
12. Pollsters

This is truly amazing. It shows how resilient American democracy is. Despite such massive effort by the ruling privileged class, Trump was elected. I hope the Secret Service keeps him safe.

I would like to give honorable recognition to JC List Bloggers who drank the Clinton koolaid with gusto, Bodhipooh, Grove Path, Manu, Hero69, User1111, Asif, Drifterx, Fat-ass-bike (occasionally, though I do appreciate Stein Rants) and of course #1 Pebbles who always claimed to be an impartial observer.

Most over used drinking word.... tied... Racist or Adolph

Best quote of the election cycle CatDog responding to JCMan8 about Trump polling

What an absolute joke. Is this also how Trump conducts his polling? By interviewing a few dozen people that he meets and concluding that he will win 100% of the vote?

Uhhhh... Yes that is how he did it! At least in Florida, North Carolina, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and hopefully Michigan

How could you forget our Comrade SOS?

I struggled with Comrade SOS... he did make me laugh out loud and with his connections to fearless leader Vlad Putin, I figured he couldn't be half bad, so he is off the list.

Posted on: 2016/11/10 2:37

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/4/26 22:05
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:

I would like to give honorable recognition to JC List Bloggers who drank the Clinton koolaid with gusto, Bodhipooh, Grove Path, Manu, Hero69, User1111, Asif, Drifterx, Fat-ass-bike (occasionally, though I do appreciate Stein Rants) and of course #1 Pebbles who always claimed to be an impartial observer.

Huh? I was not a supporter of Trump, but I was one of the first people on JCList to point out that Trump had a viable shot at victory, several months ago. You have some faulty recollection.

Posted on: 2016/11/10 2:21

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

neverleft wrote:

Posted on: 2016/11/10 2:20

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

stillinjc wrote:
Trump defeated:

1. Hillary Clinton
2. Bill Clinton
3. Barack Obama
4. Michelle Obama
5. CNN, MSNBC, CBS, NBC, ABC , SNL, NY Times, Washington Post, Huffington Post - you get the picture
6. Lady Gaga, Bruce Springsteen, Barbra Streisand, Jay-Z, Madonna, Katy Perry - you get the picture
7. Hollywood
8. Silicon Valley
9. Wall Street
12. Pollsters

This is truly amazing. It shows how resilient American democracy is. Despite such massive effort by the ruling privileged class, Trump was elected. I hope the Secret Service keeps him safe.

Best quote of the election cycle CatDog responding to JCMan8 about Trump polling

What an absolute joke. Is this also how Trump conducts his polling? By interviewing a few dozen people that he meets and concluding that he will win 100% of the vote?

Uhhhh... Yes that is how he did it! At least in Florida, North Carolina, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and hopefully Michigan

How could you forget our Comrade SOS?

Posted on: 2016/11/10 2:19

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City yo!
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

stillinjc wrote:
Trump defeated:

1. Hillary Clinton
2. Bill Clinton
3. Barack Obama
4. Michelle Obama
7. Hollywood
8. Silicon Valley
9. Wall Street
12. Pollsters

I think they called Michigan for Trump.

Posted on: 2016/11/10 2:17

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City yo!
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

GrovePath wrote:
Quote:

stillinjc wrote:
Despite such massive effort by the ruling privileged class, Trump was elected.

I thought Trump was born into the privileged class.

Yes. So what? How does being born into it and defeating it preclude one another?

Posted on: 2016/11/10 2:15

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users

Thank God

Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
So.... the real question is which first lady is hotter?

Jackie Kennedy or Melania Trump?

You marry Jackie, but sleep with Melania.

Then again, Jackie did have some sex stuff in her prenup with Ari Onassis so everything is negotiable.
Thank God

Posted on: 2016/11/10 1:59

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/24 18:05
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/11/10 1:57

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

stillinjc wrote:
Trump defeated:

1. Hillary Clinton
2. Bill Clinton
3. Barack Obama
4. Michelle Obama
7. Hollywood
8. Silicon Valley
9. Wall Street
12. Pollsters

Posted on: 2016/11/10 1:41

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

stillinjc wrote:
Despite such massive effort by the ruling privileged class, Trump was elected.

I thought Trump was born into the privileged class.

Posted on: 2016/11/10 1:32

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City yo!
Group:
Registered Users
Trump defeated:

1. Hillary Clinton
2. Bill Clinton
3. Barack Obama
4. Michelle Obama
7. Hollywood
8. Silicon Valley
9. Wall Street
12. Pollsters

Posted on: 2016/11/10 0:49

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Dolomiti, it is obvious you are just angry and frustrated with the fact that your side was dealt a landslide loss. Your lengthy post is essentially a litany of debunked Clinton Campaign talking points. It is senseless to respond in detail.

However, regarding the point about Trump rooting out government corruption, you seem to be unaware of his detailed policy proposals to do just this. I don't blame you for not knowing, since the mass media did a terrible job covering it, but Trump made a big deal about Draining the Swamp of corruption in Washington.

Here are his concrete policy proposals which I hope get implemented. All of them are sorely needed and would never see the light of day under a Hillary Presidency - the Queen of corruption:

1. Reinstate a five-year ban to prevent executive branch officials from lobbying after they leave office and prevent an executive action from lifting it.

2. Introduce a similar five-year ban on former members of Congress from lobbying after ending government service.

3. Expand the definition of lobbyists and close loopholes that allow former government officials to label themselves as consultants and advisers.

4. Lifetime ban on senior executive branch officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government.

5. Campaign finance reform that prevents registered foreign lobbyists from raising money in American elections and politics.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-preside ... -swamp-in-washington-d-c/

Would love to see him come out down the road for federal election term limits.

Posted on: 2016/11/10 0:48

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

fraulein wrote:

I used to cringe in 2008 when the Obamas worked out together and there was this weird media fascination with Michelle's sculpted arms and shoulders.. almost thought it bordered on a racial fetish.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/02/26/toning.obama.arms/

Posted on: 2016/11/10 0:45

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/24 18:05
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
(Congratulations to New Jersey?s own Kellyanne Conway. She did an unbelievable job as President Elect Trumps campaign manager. This was on nj.com in September)

Meet the N.J. native who's running Donald Trump's campaign

By Brent Johnson | NJ Advance Media for NJ.com
on September 26, 2016 at 6:45 AM, updated September 26, 2016 at 5:04 PM

TRENTON ? If Donald Trump ends up winning the White House, he might want to send a thank-you note to New Jersey's blueberry country.

Last month, with his presidential bid battered by controversies and low poll numbers, Trump revamped his staff and tapped a new campaign manager: veteran GOP strategist Kellyanne Conway, who has run her own Washington D.C. polling firm for two decades.

But really, the way Conway tells it, the road to all of this started three decades ago when she was growing up in south Jersey. Especially the eight summers she spent working on a blueberry farm in Hammonton.

http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/ ... g_donald_trumps_camp.html

Posted on: 2016/11/10 0:38

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Dolomiti, it is obvious you are just angry and frustrated with the fact that your side was dealt a landslide loss. Your lengthy post is essentially a litany of debunked Clinton Campaign talking points. It is senseless to respond in detail.

However, regarding the point about Trump rooting out government corruption, you seem to be unaware of his detailed policy proposals to do just this. I don't blame you for not knowing, since the mass media did a terrible job covering it, but Trump made a big deal about Draining the Swamp of corruption in Washington.

Here are his concrete policy proposals which I hope get implemented. All of them are sorely needed and would never see the light of day under a Hillary Presidency - the Queen of corruption:

1. Reinstate a five-year ban to prevent executive branch officials from lobbying after they leave office and prevent an executive action from lifting it.

2. Introduce a similar five-year ban on former members of Congress from lobbying after ending government service.

3. Expand the definition of lobbyists and close loopholes that allow former government officials to label themselves as consultants and advisers.

4. Lifetime ban on senior executive branch officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government.

5. Campaign finance reform that prevents registered foreign lobbyists from raising money in American elections and politics.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-preside ... -swamp-in-washington-d-c/

Posted on: 2016/11/10 0:38

« 1 ... 72 73 74 (75) 76 77 78 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017