Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
91 user(s) are online (82 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 91

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2) 3 »

Re: Green Party of the US - 2016 Presidential Candidate
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
because hey, why have an intelligent political discussion when you can just post memes all day?

That's funny ... and you consider the crap coming from Trump and lies from Hillary as "intelligent political discussion"!

Posted on: 2016/10/17 19:52
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/8/3 1:06
Group:
Registered Users
because hey, why have an intelligent political discussion when you can just post memes all day?

Posted on: 2016/10/17 19:48

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Resized Image

Posted on: 2016/10/17 19:41
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Resized Image

Posted on: 2016/10/13 1:38

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
moar memes

Posted on: 2016/10/12 23:28

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Resized Image

Resized Image

DUMP BOTH - VOTE GREEN

Posted on: 2016/10/12 23:18

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
Had enough of same crap from RED and BLUE ?

Give GREEN a go !

Will you be making any arguments or will you just continue to spam?

Arguments, seriously ! Both the Trump and Hillary are doing enough frat-house arguing and displaying disgraceful behavior to have them both thrown out from their parties - Both have enough skeletons in the closet to have everyone fearful ... It ain't a halloween prank !

That's what I thought.

I didn't know you were running in the presidential race or the lead counsel / advisor WhoElseCouldIBe !

I let the political candidates argue their policies for this country and judge them on their history, values, ethics and overall package they put forward.

Posted on: 2016/10/10 20:59

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:

Give GREEN a go !

Arguments, seriously ! Both the Trump and Hillary are doing enough frat-house arguing and displaying disgraceful behavior to have them both thrown out from their parties - Both have enough skeletons in the closet to have everyone fearful ... It ain't a halloween prank !

That's what I thought.

Posted on: 2016/10/10 20:46

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:

Give GREEN a go !

Posted on: 2016/10/10 20:45

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:

Give GREEN a go !

Posted on: 2016/10/10 20:04

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users

Give GREEN a go !

Posted on: 2016/10/10 19:51

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/7/17 17:42
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Banned
Quote:

CatDog wrote:
Or if fewer people have voted for Bush in Florida, Gore would have won. Or if Gore had convinced more people to vote for him in Florida, Gore would have won. Or if the recount process hadn't been stopped by Bush's brother, Gore would have won. Or if a giant dinosaur had stomped through the panhandle and destroyed voting centers, Gore would have won.

The problem is that you think Gore was somehow entitled to Nader's votes, and that it's their fault for not voting for Gore. If Gore and the DNC couldn't convince people to vote for them over Bush then that's their own damn fault and nobody else's.

Instead of owning up to their mistakes, the DNC went into 2008 thinking "That jerk Nader isn't around to ruin it for us this time. It's in the bag!" and completely blew it again.

This is revisionist and even bizarre, and btw a Democrat won in 2008. What happened then and what's happening now in the 3rd party camps is people saying "both the parties exactly are the same corrupt bastards, it makes no difference who gets elected so I might as well vote for Nader (or whoever)" The fallacy is THEY'RE NOT THE SAME!!! However flawed Clinton is she's not Trump, and she represents a party that will be more left than the GOP. Full on Bernie left? No, sorry. But more liberal than the GOP.

And SCOTUS is what will send 3rd party liberal voters to hell. Even Obama's current court nominee is far better than any GOP one, and a Clinton nominee will be guaranteed to be left of him. Do as I do and ease your conscience by being a single issue voter, in a general election I elect a SCOTUS nominator. Period. I find primaries much harder.

Posted on: 2016/10/10 16:19

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
How much would her plans add to the national debt?

Does it matter?

Quote:

JcDevil wrote:
And, while we're at it - puppies for everyone! And free beer every Thursday! And replace cars with flying unicorns!

Jill Stein is a crazy person who believes in homeopathy and believes that Wi-Fi is frying our brains. Her candidacy simply shows how wacko the Greens are.

I was with you until you wanted to take away the car. Where will we park these unicorns?!?!

Of course it matters.

Why? She has likely a chance at being president as I do.

That's missing the point. Her campaign could still impact a swing state.

Posted on: 2016/10/10 15:30

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/7 4:19
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

brewster wrote:
Quote:

CatDog wrote:
Quote:

Rorschach wrote:
A vote for Jill Stein is a vote for Donald Trump. It is Nader revisited. And look what that resulted in, 8 years of Dubya.

Nader didn't get Bush elected. Stop being a petulant baby.

What powers of denial!! Holy Shit! Yes dear, had Florida Nader voters punched their chads for Gore and Bush, Gore would have won. This is a fact. Nader brought us GWB and the Iraq war. No Iraq War, no ISIS. Stuff that in your petulant pipe.
Or if fewer people have voted for Bush in Florida, Gore would have won. Or if Gore had convinced more people to vote for him in Florida, Gore would have won. Or if the recount process hadn't been stopped by Bush's brother, Gore would have won. Or if a giant dinosaur had stomped through the panhandle and destroyed voting centers, Gore would have won.

The problem is that you think Gore was somehow entitled to Nader's votes, and that it's their fault for not voting for Gore. If Gore and the DNC couldn't convince people to vote for them over Bush then that's their own damn fault and nobody else's.

Instead of owning up to their mistakes, the DNC went into 2008 thinking "That jerk Nader isn't around to ruin it for us this time. It's in the bag!" and completely blew it again.

This is the DNC:
Resized Image

The DNC and Hillary supporters are doing the same thing this year. Blaming Sanders supporters for a lack of enthusiasm for Clinton, and pre-emptively blaming anything and everything on Sanders supporters. If Trump weren't such a psycopath, or if the RNC had picked a different nominee, Clinton would be losing and it would be nonstop whining and moaning from people like you about Sanders supporters.

You need to stop blaming other people for your own shortcomings. Or rather, the DNC should learn to do so.

Posted on: 2016/10/10 15:20

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/5 18:27
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:

Does it matter?

Quote:

JcDevil wrote:
And, while we're at it - puppies for everyone! And free beer every Thursday! And replace cars with flying unicorns!

Jill Stein is a crazy person who believes in homeopathy and believes that Wi-Fi is frying our brains. Her candidacy simply shows how wacko the Greens are.

I was with you until you wanted to take away the car. Where will we park these unicorns?!?!

Of course it matters.

Why? She has likely a chance at being president as I do.

Posted on: 2016/10/9 16:47
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users

BE PART OF THE SOLUTION, NOT THE REPEATED PROBLEM !

Resized Image

Posted on: 2016/10/8 20:33

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/3/12 17:59
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
Greens are pistachios: nuts through and through.

Stein would have to win something like 6-7% of the Democratic vote to hand NJ to Trump. Don't think we have much to worry about.

Posted on: 2016/10/7 19:00

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/27 23:03
From Jersey City yo!
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
Power to the People Plan - Jill Stein Platform

?My Power to the People Plan creates deep system change, moving from the greed and exploitation of corporate capitalism to a human-centered economy that puts people, planet and peace over profit.

It offers direct answers to the economic, social, and ecological crises brought on by both corporate political parties. And it empowers the American people to fix our broken political system and make real the promise of democracy.

This plan will end unemployment and poverty; avert climate catastrophe; build a sustainable, just economy; and recognize the dignity and human rights of everyone in our society and our world. The power to create this new world is not in our hopes, it?s not in our dreams - it?s in our hands.?

Sounds like communism... Greens are like watermelons - green on the outside, red on the inside.

Posted on: 2016/10/7 18:38

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/7/17 17:42
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Banned
Quote:

CatDog wrote:
Quote:

Rorschach wrote:
A vote for Jill Stein is a vote for Donald Trump. It is Nader revisited. And look what that resulted in, 8 years of Dubya.

Nader didn't get Bush elected. Stop being a petulant baby.

What powers of denial!! Holy Shit! Yes dear, had Florida Nader voters punched their chads for Gore and Bush, Gore would have won. This is a fact. Nader brought us GWB and the Iraq war. No Iraq War, no ISIS. Stuff that in your petulant pipe.

Quote:
The official Florida tally gave Bush the win by 537 votes (48.847 percent to 48.838 percent), while Nader racked up 97,488 votes. The national exit poll asked respondents how they would vote in a two-person race between Bush and Gore. Political scientist Gerald Pomper summed up the results in a 2001 Political Science Quarterly overview: ?approximately half (47 percent) of the Nader voters said they would choose Gore in a two-man race, a fifth (21 percent) would choose Bush, and a third (32 percent) would not vote. Applying these figures to the actual vote, Gore would have achieved a net gain of 26,000 votes in Florida, far more than needed to carry the state easily.?

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/arti ... ouldnt_forget_130715.html

Posted on: 2016/10/7 18:17

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/7 4:19
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Rorschach wrote:

Nader didn't get Bush elected. Stop being a petulant baby. Bush was elected because of a lot of things, but it wasn't Nader. Don't forget that in 2004 Bush defeated Kerry handily and Nader wasn't around at all. I can't believe that 16 years later people are still whining about Nader. If Gore and the DNC couldn't convince people to vote for them over Bush, then that's entirely the failings of the DNC and Gore themselves.

If we can't truthfully tell people that they should vote the way they believe is best, and vote for who they truly want to be President, then we don't have a properly functioning democracy (which we don't). Don't try to guilt people into voting for your shitty candidate because the other candidate is even shittier. Work to change the system by encouraging the people around you and your representatives to support the National Popular Vote Compact, ranked voting systems, and bans on lobbyists and other legal bribes in politics.

I didn't vote for Ralph Nader, but he's a true patriot that has dedicated his life to improving the lives of the American people, and the way a bunch of whiny childish Democrats still treat him almost two decades later is downright embarrassing and shameful.

On a personal note, I'd like to support Stein if only to help the Green party get funding in the next election, but I personally wouldn't want her as president. She's a bit of an anti-science nut, and her running mate Baraka is a lunatic. But they'd still be better options than the corrupt, warmongering options of Clinton or Trump.

Posted on: 2016/10/7 17:26

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:

Does it matter?

Quote:

JcDevil wrote:

Of course it matters.

Posted on: 2016/10/7 14:37

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/5 18:27
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:

Does it matter?

Quote:

JcDevil wrote:

Posted on: 2016/10/7 11:35
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Resized Image

VOTE 1 - JILL STEIN : The Greens

Posted on: 2016/10/6 23:17

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/5/5 16:03
From PAD
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/10/3 16:28

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/10/3 15:12

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Power to the People Plan - Jill Stein Platform

?My Power to the People Plan creates deep system change, moving from the greed and exploitation of corporate capitalism to a human-centered economy that puts people, planet and peace over profit.

It offers direct answers to the economic, social, and ecological crises brought on by both corporate political parties. And it empowers the American people to fix our broken political system and make real the promise of democracy.

This plan will end unemployment and poverty; avert climate catastrophe; build a sustainable, just economy; and recognize the dignity and human rights of everyone in our society and our world. The power to create this new world is not in our hopes, it?s not in our dreams - it?s in our hands.?

Posted on: 2016/10/2 22:32

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Resized Image

Posted on: 2016/10/2 0:31

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
It would appear politics is based on a coin toss ... if people want change, then the coin can land on it's edge too!

The Greens can do no worse than what's on offer at the moment, but with Trump in particular, it will get worse via his campaign rhetoric.

At least with the Greens, you'll see a change of guard with the closet, behind the closed door power brokers shut out.

Resized Image

Posted on: 2016/10/2 0:11

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/22 2:50
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
http://www.jill2016.com/

She makes for a better candidate then the two knuckle-heads in the limelight!

Resized Image

So was Mitt Romney John Kerry John McCain the list goes on. I do remember 4 yrs ago when the Dems called Romney the worst possible candidate. You reap what you sow.

Posted on: 2016/10/1 23:42

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Make America Great and dump both of them - Vote for Change!

Resized Image

Posted on: 2016/10/1 23:17

« 1 (2) 3 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017