Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
113 user(s) are online (93 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 113

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: hoboken fuckboys
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/9/5 2:01
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
Yeah... that term definitely has alternative meanings...

Quote:

135jc wrote:
"Hoboken Fuckboy". Interesting choice of name you came up with

Posted on: 2016/8/5 12:59

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/22 2:50
Group:
Registered Users
"Hoboken Fuckboy". Interesting choice of name you came up with

Posted on: 2016/8/3 19:19

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/9/8 18:35
From DTJC
Group:
Registered Users
Um... shit like this happens everywhere. Not just Hoboken.

Scumbags exist in all towns.

Posted on: 2016/8/2 17:33

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/10 13:10
From Downtown JC, VVP Area
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

brewster wrote:
Quote:

foshizigity00 wrote:
i just flipped the guy the bird and then spent the rest of my run home stewing about what i should have done/said.

Ok, this could be fun. Lets see if we can help you out for next time. How about; "Your mother would be so proud..........that finally you want do someone besides her".

Or, how about; "Hey Dude, that sounds like fun. Gimme your name and number and I'll call you later" Then take a jog over to the Hoboken Police Dept.

Posted on: 2016/8/2 12:35

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/7/17 17:42
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Banned
Quote:

foshizigity00 wrote:
i just flipped the guy the bird and then spent the rest of my run home stewing about what i should have done/said.

Ok, this could be fun. Lets see if we can help you out for next time. How about; "Your mother would be so proud..........that finally you want do someone besides her".

Posted on: 2016/8/1 17:53

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/4/22 19:28
Group:
Registered Users
@jc_dweller - because it's a free forum and i felt like posting it. good luck figuring out concrete solutions/warning signals next time a drive-by incident like this happens to you too. maybe someone else can relate to my experience or maybe this douche b yelled at more than one person like this yesterday or in the past and one of them reads this forum too. it's a conversation i'd like to have if it did - so i posted.

@jmcee - you might be right, i used to live in hoboken too and yeah typically scum i ran into were often not residents of hoboken (not that i went around asking every douche bag that approached me where he paid rent)... but that doesnt mean they dont flock to hoboken for some reason. i left over 7 years ago, but i have not once experienced the harassment in jc that i did/do in hoboken. the day i start to, i will peace out just like i peaced out of hobroken.

@alexc - i do wish i had my phone ready to record the incident for exactly that reason, but i was caught off guard and phone was in my arm band. :( i wish i thought quicker on my feet, but i just flipped the guy the bird and then spent the rest of my run home stewing about what i should have done/said.

Posted on: 2016/8/1 14:43

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/9/23 15:07
From Between Thought and Expression
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

jc_dweller wrote:
This happens frequently, everywhere, to almost anyone. It's a huge problem but seeing at this post neither identifies the perpetrator as a warning, nor seeks a solution, I'm trying to figure out why it's on JC List.

Nothing wrong with venting and those guys or guy is really disgusting.

Posted on: 2016/8/1 14:39

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/8 3:24
Group:
Registered Users
This happens frequently, everywhere, to almost anyone. It's a huge problem but seeing at this post neither identifies the perpetrator as a warning, nor seeks a solution, I'm trying to figure out why it's on JC List.

Posted on: 2016/8/1 14:02

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/3/26 15:30
Group:
Registered Users
If the dudes were in an SUV down by the waterfront on a weekend, there's a very good chance they are from out of town. I live in Hoboken and I don't ever drive to the waterfront. Washington Street is full of out of town fucktards every weekend of the year. Blame it on Hoboken all you want, but if/once downtown JC becomes a destination like Washington St is, there an SUV coming to see you too.

Posted on: 2016/8/1 13:45

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/1/27 22:17
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
take your phone and videotape next time it happens - and put it on YouTube. Maybe someone will fix him

Posted on: 2016/8/1 1:12

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/3/11 14:10
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Good Lord !

Hopefully you made it safely back to DTJC after this
horrible traumatizing experience......

Quote:

foshizigity00 wrote:
Hoboken keepin' it classy per usual...

Off for a Sunday AM jog this morning - some meet for breakfast/brunch on sunday morning, some attend church, some stay in bed late - I was ambitious and attempted 9 miles.

A little over halfway through my run, and yes I made the mistake of running along the waterfront in hoboken (hoBROken as i like to call it) for the latter half, and while I stopped for a second to drink water, some fuckboy in an SUV hung out the window (of his best friend's ride) and hollered at me:

"Hey YOU, I would totally fuck you in the ass. YAH, YOU! I SAID, I would FUCK YOU in the ass." Then proceeded to make what I can only guess were sex noises (god help any woman he ever dupes into having sex with him - vom).

Nice, dude. Making your mom and all of Hoboken for that matter proud, on this otherwise lovely sunday morning.

Also - if there is anyone who doesnt think street harassment is a thing, I present you exhibit A.

Posted on: 2016/8/1 0:53

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Look at the positives - both 'camps' enjoy the sight of your derri?re ... if you get a transgender yelling out, you'll have all the bases covered !

Posted on: 2016/8/1 0:24
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/8/27 15:57
From Jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
What a unique experience you had here! Congrats on the 4 1/2 miles.

Posted on: 2016/8/1 0:09

hoboken fuckboys
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/4/22 19:28
Group:
Registered Users
Hoboken keepin' it classy per usual...

Off for a Sunday AM jog this morning - some meet for breakfast/brunch on sunday morning, some attend church, some stay in bed late - I was ambitious and attempted 9 miles.

A little over halfway through my run, and yes I made the mistake of running along the waterfront in hoboken (hoBROken as i like to call it) for the latter half, and while I stopped for a second to drink water, some fuckboy in an SUV hung out the window (of his best friend's ride) and hollered at me:

"Hey YOU, I would totally fuck you in the ass. YAH, YOU! I SAID, I would FUCK YOU in the ass." Then proceeded to make what I can only guess were sex noises (god help any woman he ever dupes into having sex with him - vom).

Nice, dude. Making your mom and all of Hoboken for that matter proud, on this otherwise lovely sunday morning.

Also - if there is anyone who doesnt think street harassment is a thing, I present you exhibit A.

Posted on: 2016/7/31 23:00

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017