Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
82 user(s) are online (72 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 82

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 26 27 28 (29) 30 31 »

Re: Democratic Convention
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/1 5:25
Group:
Registered Users
You mean a candidate trying to win within the process set forth by the law of the land is actually worse than a foreign power trying to influence said process? Are you daft?

Posted on: 2016/7/29 18:11

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/8/3 1:06
Group:
Registered Users
If Russia is trying to influence a Presidential election, that is concerning. But not nearly as concerning as a Presidential candidate trying to do the same.

Posted on: 2016/7/29 17:59

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/5 18:27
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
I think the funniest moment thus far has come when Trump dumped on Tim Kaine by talking about how he was such a lousy governor for New Jersey. So, either he was referring to Chris Christie as being lousy because he?s looking at the recent years of governance or he was referring to Tom Kean, another Republican, that was also a crummy governor.

In the end, the Democrats had a successful convention with a positive message. The Republicans did not.

Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Is crooked Hillary trying to restart the cold war, blaming Russia for the email hack?

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/24/politic ... c-emails-trump/index.html

Did you miss when the FBI was who stated it was Russia?

Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

Rorschach wrote:
Wow, a Trump troll thread. How nice.

Reporting on the disarray in Philly isn't trolling, it's news. Didn't they make Wasserman walk the plank? Didn't Hillary's team try to blame the Ruskies for the WikiLeaks of the DNC emails, which are tremendously embarrassing?

Yes, the Trump fans are enjoying this, but it's not trolling. You can barely keep up with the meltdown in real time.

Just asking because you seem more concerned about the emails than about the fact that the Russian government is attempting hacks in order to affect the United States election. Why is that not bothering you?

Do you also realize that Russia is so clearly pushing for Trump? Did you see how much he is getting from that country?

Lastly, timing matters. If people were actually intelligent, they?d look at the date and time stamps of the emails to fully grasp the message that was sent...

Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Sitting here talking listening talking heads discuss how HRC is running for the stressed middle class, stagnant wages, etc. etc. when the Obama administration and their statistics say the economy is running great. One of the Obama Kool aid drinkers even said that if you have not prospered under the current economy it is probably your fault. Democrats trying to have it both ways? Seems like that is a good talking point for the debates.

The reason why you hear this from the "talking heads," as revealed from the DNC email leaks, is because the DNC is colluding with the media and controlling the narrative.

LOL! The pathetic paranoid coward makes yet more pathetic paranoid cowardly comments!

Quote:

neverleft wrote:
CNN: "Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook told CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of the Union" Sunday about that "changes to the Republican platform to make it more pro-Russian," which could provide some of the motive behind the hacks. "

It is amazing to me that the Clinton campaign (and media) is now going full force that is was a Russian hack to hand "pro-Russian" Trump the election. As posted on this thread I think they are very foolish for talking about Russian email hacks. If they easily hacked into the DNC email just think how easy it must have been to hack into Clinton?s basement server.

PS ? new polls out today are showing Trump pulling away from Clinton.

?Donald Trump comes out of his convention ahead of Hillary Clinton in the race for the White House, topping her 44% to 39% in a four-way matchup including Gary Johnson (9%) and Jill Stein (3%) and by three points in a two-way head-to-head, 48% to 45%. That latter finding represents a 6-point convention bounce for Trump, which are traditionally measured in two-way matchups.?

Gee he got a nice bounce even after the media said over and over again that the GOP convention was a disaster for the GOP and Trump?too funny. ?Trump?s final day speech was filled with hate and lies? I guess not.

Just to re-iterate what I stated before: There is nothing more pathetic that someone claiming that ?the media? is out to get them. ?The media? isn?t one conglomerate. There is tons of media out there reporting all sorts of stories.

Quote:

Monroe wrote:
The Wall St Journal reports that crooked Hillary has received almost $50 million dollars in donation from hedge funders, Trump $19,000.

We know who's bought and paid for, don't we?

Hedge Funds or Russia? I know which is better for America?

Posted on: 2016/7/29 17:48
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/29 17:59
Group:
Registered Users
Yes... always someone else is to blame when Crooked Hillary is involved. Bernie Sanders doing the moral thing not taking money from big money interests did not hurt his financial bottom line. Remember average donation was $27.

Quote:

AlexC wrote:
we can thank the conservatives at the SCOTUS for Citizens United

Quote:

Monroe wrote:
The Wall St Journal reports that crooked Hillary has received almost $50 million dollars in donation from hedge funders, Trump $19,000.

Posted on: 2016/7/29 16:56

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/1/27 22:17
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
we can thank the conservatives at the SCOTUS for Citizens United

Quote:

Monroe wrote:

Posted on: 2016/7/29 15:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/9/23 15:07
From Between Thought and Expression
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

SOS wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:

If the GOP had a candidate like Kasich a story like that would get traction perhaps, but people are waking up to the fact that TRUMP IS UNFIT TO BE PRESIDENT. For example, last night when Trump said he wanted to hit the short man in the head who he once did a deal with. Threatening Bloomberg for his speech in Philly shows extremely poor judgement. Imagine the check that Bloomberg could write to an anti-Trump Super PAC to blast Trump's own rantings across the swing states? Or "joking" that he'd like Russian hackers to find Hillary's missing emails. Again, extremely poor judgement. They just may take him up on it.

People are starting to wake up. It's dismal for the GOP that they don't have a competent candidate this time around.

People are starting to wake up? Trump has been closing the gap for weeks now. It's almost a coin flip as of right now.

Post election bump for Trump. Let's check back in a week.

Also see the Iowa Electronic Market. Trump contracts - winner take all market - are going for only $.31 at the moment.

Posted on: 2016/7/29 14:42

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/8/3 1:06
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

SOS wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:

If the GOP had a candidate like Kasich a story like that would get traction perhaps, but people are waking up to the fact that TRUMP IS UNFIT TO BE PRESIDENT. For example, last night when Trump said he wanted to hit the short man in the head who he once did a deal with. Threatening Bloomberg for his speech in Philly shows extremely poor judgement. Imagine the check that Bloomberg could write to an anti-Trump Super PAC to blast Trump's own rantings across the swing states? Or "joking" that he'd like Russian hackers to find Hillary's missing emails. Again, extremely poor judgement. They just may take him up on it.

People are starting to wake up. It's dismal for the GOP that they don't have a competent candidate this time around.

People are starting to wake up? Trump has been closing the gap for weeks now. It's almost a coin flip as of right now.

Posted on: 2016/7/29 14:04

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/11/8 21:51
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:
I thought that it was one of the most powerful moments at the convention.

Posted on: 2016/7/29 13:56

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/7/29 13:23

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:

Posted on: 2016/7/29 12:50

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/7/29 10:53

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

brewster wrote:
Quote:

EasyGibson wrote:
So much of Trump would be less mystifying if you've ever spent any amount of time with someone from Queens.
It's a different universe over there.
Just imagine how Christopher Walken would sound giving stump speeches. You'd think he was deranged too.
Nope. Just from Queens.

I think most people from Queens also believe Walken is deranged. Mario Cuomo was from Queens, and was a noted public speaker.

He knew how to keep his hands clean to maintain that image.... His son is not so smooth.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/k ... -legacy-article-1.1252984

Posted on: 2016/7/29 10:47

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
The Reviews Are In: Conservatives Say The DNC Was 'Disaster' For The GOP

Why this convention is better: It's about loving America. GOP convention was about loving Trump. If you didn't love Trump, it offered nada.

Posted on: 2016/7/29 10:42

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/7/17 17:42
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Banned
Quote:

EasyGibson wrote:
So much of Trump would be less mystifying if you've ever spent any amount of time with someone from Queens.
Just imagine how Christopher Walken would sound giving stump speeches. You'd think he was deranged too.
Nope. Just from Queens.

I think most people from Queens also believe Walken is deranged. Mario Cuomo was from Queens, and was a noted public speaker.

Posted on: 2016/7/29 3:24

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/1 5:25
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

user1111 wrote:
By Brent Johnson | NJ Advance Media for NJ.com
Email the author | Follow on Twitter
on July 26, 2016 at 8:10 PM, updated July 27, 2016 at 9:16 AM
TRENTON ? First Lady Michelle Obama may have taken a string of thinly veiled swipes at Donald Trump at the Democratic National Convention on Monday night, but the Republican presidential nominee said he actually liked her speech.

"I thought her delivery was excellent," Trump told the Hollywood Reporter in an interview published Tuesday. "I thought she did a very good job. I liked her speech."

Obama's address drew the most praise of the speeches delivered on the opening night of the Democratic Party's 2016 convention at the Wells Fargo Center.

While declaring Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton as the best person to carry on the legacy of her husband, President Barack Obama, the first lady also portrayed Trump as a "bully," without ever mentioning his name.

More

I'm sure somewhere, Melania's speech writers are taking notes.

Posted on: 2016/7/29 3:18

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/8/17 3:49
From Erie
Group:
Registered Users
Nope. Just from Queens.

Posted on: 2016/7/29 3:08

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Trump is deranged.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/28/politic ... p-dnc-response/index.html

Trump says he would like to 'hit' DNC speakers who disparaged him

Davenport, Iowa (CNN)Donald Trump, after hearing speeches at the Democratic convention this week, said Thursday he wanted to "hit a number of those speakers so hard, their heads would spin."

"They'd never recover," he said.
The Republican nominee zoomed in on one speaker especially, though he didn't mention his name.
"I was going to hit one guy in particular, a very little guy," Trump said to laughs at a campaign rally in Davenport, Iowa. "I was going to hit this guy so hard his head would spin, he wouldn't know what the hell happened."
Trump said this individual "came out of nowhere" and had done work with Trump in the past. "He made deals with me. 'Will you help me with this? Would you make this deal and solve the problem?' I solved the problem," Trump said.
His campaign did not respond to a request asking to clarify who Trump was talking about.
Several speakers this week have gone after Trump in Philadelphia, including Michael Bloomberg. The former New York City mayor made a surprise endorsement over the weekend for Hillary Clinton, and described Trump in his DNC speech Wednesday night as a "dangerous demagogue."
Democratic vice presidential nominee Tim Kaine also targeted Trump, mocking the businessman's tendency to accentuate his promises with a plea of "believe me."
"He said a lot of things about me, I never met the guy," Trump said. "I mean the things that were said about me. I mean, should I go through some of the names?"
Trump recalled telling a friend this week that he wanted to retaliate against the people who slammed him at the convention, mentioning current New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio by name.
"I was going to say that de Blasio is the worst mayor in the history of the city, but I didn't say it," Trump said to laughs. "He's a terrible mayor. I was going to say that, but now I won't say it."
Trump said his friend, who he labeled a "very great governor," urged him to stay focused on attacking Clinton, not other Democrats.
"He said, 'Don't hit there. Don't hit down. You have one person to beat. It's Hillary Rodham Clinton,'" Trump recalled, adding that he initially objected to the advice. "I said, 'But I really want to. I don't like what they're saying because a lot of it is lies. Not all of it but a lot of it is.' I said, 'I just really ... it makes me feel good.' "
Ultimately, he said, he conceded and decided not to launch into verbal assaults against the Democrats.
"But every once in a while I still wake up, I say 'boy, I wanna,'" Trump said, growling as he stopped himself from saying more. "Someday!"

Posted on: 2016/7/29 2:23

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
By Brent Johnson | NJ Advance Media for NJ.com
Email the author | Follow on Twitter
on July 26, 2016 at 8:10 PM, updated July 27, 2016 at 9:16 AM
TRENTON ? First Lady Michelle Obama may have taken a string of thinly veiled swipes at Donald Trump at the Democratic National Convention on Monday night, but the Republican presidential nominee said he actually liked her speech.

"I thought her delivery was excellent," Trump told the Hollywood Reporter in an interview published Tuesday. "I thought she did a very good job. I liked her speech."

Obama's address drew the most praise of the speeches delivered on the opening night of the Democratic Party's 2016 convention at the Wells Fargo Center.

While declaring Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton as the best person to carry on the legacy of her husband, President Barack Obama, the first lady also portrayed Trump as a "bully," without ever mentioning his name.

More

Posted on: 2016/7/28 17:56

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/27 23:03
From Jersey City yo!
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Brother Sanders leaves the cover of the democrat party to reactivate his membership in the CPUSA.... Wiki releases Phone Calls.... google Phil Munger NY Philanthropist and Virginia.... Is it true the DNC asked Joe Biden to stay in Philly tonight, just in case?

You mean Comrade Sanders. Dude's an old commie; he calls his "movement" a "political revolution" because calling it simply a revolution would have too many bad connotations (Che, Castro, Chavez, Stalin). Add to that the Greens (like watermelon, green on the outside, red on the inside), and we have ourselves quite a commie comeback in the US of A.

Posted on: 2016/7/28 8:36

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
For those old enough to remember the 90's... a couple Asian Money bundlers for the Clintons went to jail for laundering campaign donations from China through Buddhist Monks living in San Diego. In return Clinton Administration lifted sanctions that allowed Chinese govt. access to state of the art military technology. They also allowed the Chinese to manufacture key parts to US Air Force / Navy jets which was a violation of national security laws requiring all military technology to be manufactured in the US for obvious reasons. That is how the Chinese military gained so much ground in the next decade with the development of more sophisticated weapons systems. Hillary just authorized the sale of Uranium to the same Russians she now accuses of hacking the DNC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXk4E_LS33Q

Quote:

EasyGibson wrote:
I have no idea what you just said.

Can you cut the insinuations and just blurt out the plot for us?

Posted on: 2016/7/28 4:39

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

EasyGibson wrote:

He's referring to this.

http://heatst.com/politics/bernie-san ... ves-the-democratic-party/

Many Sanders supporters will join him in leaving the party and won't vote for Crooked Hillary.

Posted on: 2016/7/28 4:21

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/8/17 3:49
From Erie
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/7/28 3:30

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Brother Sanders leaves the cover of the democrat party to reactivate his membership in the CPUSA.... Wiki releases Phone Calls.... google Phil Munger NY Philanthropist and Virginia.... Is it true the DNC asked Joe Biden to stay in Philly tonight, just in case?

Posted on: 2016/7/28 2:22

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Watching the NJ Delegation during the nomination process I don't recall seeing the Mayor in the picture with all the other prominent NJ democrats... curious if there is anything to read into that since he supported HRC in 2008?

Posted on: 2016/7/27 11:35

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:
Stringer wrote:

Democratic power broker Norcross, Jersey City Mayor Fulop take jabs at each other at DNC event [video]

Jersey City Mayor Steven Fulop took the podium of the Renaissance Philadelphia Airport Hotel on Tuesday wanting to talk briefly about his background, veterans programs and the economic and social progress of his city – anything but the 2017 race for governor.

Read more:  http://www.northjersey.com/news/democ ... dnc-event-video-1.1635075

A good quote in here: ?He?s a politically correct politician like his mentor Jim McGreevey. So he says what people want to hear,? Norcross said, referring to the former Democratic governor, who was also in attendance and is close to Fulop. ?I mean it in a bad way. He tells people what they want to hear and patronizes people. He?s just like McGreevey was. He?ll tell you whatever you want to hear. He?ll tell you you?re great-looking, your wife?s beautiful and, you know, the sun is shining and we?re going out for pie. That?s a politically correct politician. That?s what he is, what he?s been and always will be.?

Posted on: 2016/7/27 3:54

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/11/26 22:12
Group:
Registered Users

Democratic power broker Norcross, Jersey City Mayor Fulop take jabs at each other at DNC event [video]

Jersey City Mayor Steven Fulop took the podium of the Renaissance Philadelphia Airport Hotel on Tuesday wanting to talk briefly about his background, veterans programs and the economic and social progress of his city – anything but the 2017 race for governor.

Read more:  http://www.northjersey.com/news/democ ... dnc-event-video-1.1635075

Posted on: 2016/7/27 3:33

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Paul Simon Sucks.... wow thinking he had a couple glasses of wine. Sounds like the drunk uncle at the wedding that had to sing his favorite Paul Simon song.

Posted on: 2016/7/26 1:27

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/5/31 3:07
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

SOS wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Man, could Hillary have run a worse campaign? Having a Democrat follow Obama in the White House should have been money in the bank. What a colossal fail.

Hillary took out her competition prior to the start of the primaries. Why do you think her only serious competition was a lifelong Independent?

Yeah, standing on line, right. By the way, the line was the only thing with integrity, not the WOMAN at the front of the line.

People were standing in line for Clinton's VP slot. People of integrity - such as Kasich didn't want to be part of the Trump administration or be associated with Trump.

Posted on: 2016/7/26 1:08

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/8/6 0:32
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

user1111 wrote:
Nice to see them talk about addiction, this is a huge problem here in Hudson county. If they can tackle this I may be interested.

Wait you actually think that any of those people talking at the DNC are going to do something that they say they will do? I got some stuff I'd like to sell you.

Posted on: 2016/7/26 0:25

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Nice to see them talk about addiction, this is a huge problem here in Hudson county. If they can tackle this I may be interested.

Posted on: 2016/7/25 23:54

« 1 ... 26 27 28 (29) 30 31 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017