Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
111 user(s) are online (97 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 111

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 23 24 25 (26) 27 »

Re: Republican Convention
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/8/3 1:06
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

iGreg wrote:
Quote:

Asif wrote:

Im almost tempted to support the Republicans....who else is battling Lucifer and seeking inspiration from MY LITTLE PONIES?!?!

I think you have a point K-Lo. The party is under the control of the extreme right wing....and they are not using dog whistles anymore...they are just coming straight out with their raw naked hateful ideas and aggressions.

So which swing states is he going to win?

Think ppl are going to need to grasp the reality that Trump will be the next US Prez.

As most would scoff at the idea of voting for him in public, what happens once the curtain is pulled is a very different story.

Holla @ Yo Boyz

Posted on: 2016/7/20 16:00

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/5/9 11:15
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

iGreg wrote:
Quote:

Asif wrote:

Im almost tempted to support the Republicans....who else is battling Lucifer and seeking inspiration from MY LITTLE PONIES?!?!

I think you have a point K-Lo. The party is under the control of the extreme right wing....and they are not using dog whistles anymore...they are just coming straight out with their raw naked hateful ideas and aggressions.

Think ppl are going to need to grasp the reality that Trump will be the next US Prez.

As most would scoff at the idea of voting for him in public, what happens once the curtain is pulled is a very different story.

Melania can redecorate the White House at DT's direction.

http://static2.politico.com/dims4/def ... imer-firsthundreddays.jpg

Posted on: 2016/7/20 15:47

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/3/11 14:10
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Asif wrote:

Holla @ Yo Boyz

Posted on: 2016/7/20 15:22

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/9/12 11:53
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/7/20 15:09

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/10/21 19:48
Group:
Registered Users
My preferred conspiracy theory was that this is just Wag the Dog to distract from the likes of STeve King, the platform, etc.

Posted on: 2016/7/20 14:18

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/5 18:27
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

135jc wrote:
The ragin cajun himself believes that her speech was hacked. That is not to say it wasn't a huge blunder but I wouldn't be surprised.

Let me get this straight. You're argument is that the speech was written out by her and several speech writers. At some point, the computer that housed the speech was hacked and the words were changed. This occurred at an early enough point in time that it allowed her to practice the speech so that she wouldn't stumble over the words. While practicing the speech multiple times and reading the words that were added via a "hack" nobody paused to say, "This isn't what we wrote."

There are stupid conspiracy theories and then there are "the earth is flat" level conspiracy theories. This falls in the latter.

Posted on: 2016/7/20 14:04
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/9/12 11:53
Group:
Registered Users

The convention isn't fairing so well. What I'm really curious about is whether this signals the end of the GOP.....an maybe the rise of a new party made up of more moderate and liberal republicans ....with a smattering of independents.

I mean a party made up of old white men isn't really going to cut it...not with the projected future demographics of this nation.

Posted on: 2016/7/20 13:21

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/22 2:50
Group:
Registered Users
The ragin cajun himself believes that her speech was hacked. That is not to say it wasn't a huge blunder but I wouldn't be surprised.

Posted on: 2016/7/20 8:06

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/8/26 13:40
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

user1111 wrote:
Funny our usually Jersey City Republican pundits are quite as mice today, and so is Donald. Thank GD

Carpal tunnel in their typing hand.

Is there any point.... maybe when you open a DNC Muslims for Hillary Clinton thread we might chime in?

Being ambidextrous must come in handy in republican circles.

Posted on: 2016/7/20 3:08

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/30 21:43
Group:
Registered Users
melania is in over-plasticized head. how much plastic surgery has she had? one would think she could hire a surgeon who could do a better job

Posted on: 2016/7/20 0:24

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/29 17:59
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

user1111 wrote:
Funny our usually Jersey City Republican pundits are quite as mice today, and so is Donald. Thank GD

Is there any point.... maybe when you open a DNC Muslims for Hillary Clinton thread we might chime in?

Posted on: 2016/7/19 23:57

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

SOS wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Melania seems to be more proud to be a citizen than Mrs. Barack Hussein Obama.

I'm not sure how you quantify perceived pride but people don't like Melania. And not just Clinton supporters.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/m ... -of-a-nominee-since-1988/

an excerpt...
Quote:
According to Gallup, Melania Trump has just a 28 percent favorable rating compared to a 32 percent unfavorable rating. That means her net favorability rating is -4 percentage points. That?s lower than Bill Clinton?s net favorability, which is +6 percentage points, according to a recent CNN/ORC survey. It?s also lower than the net favorability of every presidential nominee?s spouse in every final campaign poll that asked the question since 1988.

So she is doing worst than Ann Romney & Todd Palin? now that's low. LMAO

Posted on: 2016/7/19 23:42

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/9/23 15:07
From Between Thought and Expression
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:

I'm not sure how you quantify perceived pride but people don't like Melania. And not just Clinton supporters.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/m ... -of-a-nominee-since-1988/

an excerpt...
Quote:
According to Gallup, Melania Trump has just a 28 percent favorable rating compared to a 32 percent unfavorable rating. That means her net favorability rating is -4 percentage points. That?s lower than Bill Clinton?s net favorability, which is +6 percentage points, according to a recent CNN/ORC survey. It?s also lower than the net favorability of every presidential nominee?s spouse in every final campaign poll that asked the question since 1988.

Posted on: 2016/7/19 23:40

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Interesting....

The RNC?s program reads in the middle of the First Lady hopeful?s biography, ?After obtaining a degree in design and architecture at University in Slovenia?,? before launching into a discussion of her successful modeling career.

However, as POLITICO?s Julia Ioffe dug up, Melania Trump never earned a college degree.

POLITICO reports:

??She dropped out after a year,? reports Ioffe, who delved into the potential first lady?s background earlier this year. Melania?s college tenure ended when she moved to Milan, Italy to pursue her modeling career.?

As Trump might say, Sad!

Posted on: 2016/7/19 23:39

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/7/17 17:42
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Banned
Quote:

Monroe wrote:

In that case, let's have a debate between them, you know, with American History and current events. But she can't just repeat back whatever Michelle says.

Posted on: 2016/7/19 23:14

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/8/26 13:40
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

user1111 wrote:

Posted on: 2016/7/19 23:05

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/7/19 22:58

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/6/30 13:44
Group:
Registered Users
Bill Maher on two days this week to comment should be good.

Posted on: 2016/7/19 22:51

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/7/19 22:18

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

user1111 wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
Quote:

user1111 wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
oh no, she didn't! melanoma trump is accused of plagiarizing michelle obama. what nerve!

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/mela ... gop-convention-2016-07-18

Her speech writer gets Troll of the Year. Hands down. I'm glad she stopped before she got to the part about how hard it was growing up as a black woman in Chicago, though.
well, maybe the speechwriter was re-purposing michelle obama's speech.

Michelle's speech was fantastic. No reason to not re-use it...

But:
Quote:

dr_nick_riviera wrote:
I'm not going to agree or disagree with whatever discussion comes of this, but is there a way for us to filter stuff that really isn't Jersey City or local politics related out of the forum feed?

There are a million other places people can go to where national politics can be debated. And no, clicking all the other forum categorizations doesn't work as this nonsense cuts across all forum categories.

Garbage like this bubbling to the top is the reason why nonsense threads like the Muslim thread and despicable Yvonne's rantings get so many responses. What happened to the forum upgrade that was being discussed a couple of months ago?

I agree completely. One thread is enough. But having more than one is just silly. No reason for a DNC thread or the RNC thread...

I disagree, if you don't want to see a thread you are free not to click on it, I do it all the time.

Fair enough.

Posted on: 2016/7/19 16:54
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
Quote:

user1111 wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
oh no, she didn't! melanoma trump is accused of plagiarizing michelle obama. what nerve!

Her speech writer gets Troll of the Year. Hands down. I'm glad she stopped before she got to the part about how hard it was growing up as a black woman in Chicago, though.

But:
Quote:

dr_nick_riviera wrote:
I'm not going to agree or disagree with whatever discussion comes of this, but is there a way for us to filter stuff that really isn't Jersey City or local politics related out of the forum feed?

There are a million other places people can go to where national politics can be debated. And no, clicking all the other forum categorizations doesn't work as this nonsense cuts across all forum categories.

Garbage like this bubbling to the top is the reason why nonsense threads like the Muslim thread and despicable Yvonne's rantings get so many responses. What happened to the forum upgrade that was being discussed a couple of months ago?

I agree completely. One thread is enough. But having more than one is just silly. No reason for a DNC thread or the RNC thread...

I disagree, if you don't want to see a thread you are free not to click on it, I do it all the time.

Posted on: 2016/7/19 16:18

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
Quote:

user1111 wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:

But:
Quote:

dr_nick_riviera wrote:

Posted on: 2016/7/19 15:39
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
Quote:

SOS wrote:
Quote:

user1111 wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:

Malonia's speech was considered to be the best of the night (according to 538 and others. And the take away from the evening is the speechwriter ripped off Michelle Obama. What a shit circus!

Donald has a bad temper. Someone's gonna be in hot water!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzGdDqWJcFU

Melania and Michelle's speeches -
http://gawker.com/melania-trump-appar ... ction-of-miche-1783889522
trump should send michelle $15,000 as a speechwriting fee! intriguing, since people say melania's speech was the best of the night

She (or more likely Donald's puffery masters) lied about graduating from the University in Slovenia. It's an insult to all U of Slovenia graduates that worked hard to get their degrees.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07 ... ia-trump-biography-225781

Posted on: 2016/7/19 14:25

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

SOS wrote:
Quote:

user1111 wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:

Malonia's speech was considered to be the best of the night (according to 538 and others. And the take away from the evening is the speechwriter ripped off Michelle Obama. What a shit circus!

trump should send michelle $15,000 as a speechwriting fee! intriguing, since people say melania's speech was the best of the night

Posted on: 2016/7/19 13:05

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

user1111 wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:

Posted on: 2016/7/19 12:43

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

user1111 wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:

Posted on: 2016/7/19 12:13

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/27 23:03
From Jersey City yo!
Group:
Registered Users
I was watching PBS and it was great seeing the cleaning lady Gwen Ifill clearly extremely uncomfortable, crossing her arms all the time and furiously picking her fingernails. And Judy Woodruff kept referring to criminal illegals as "undocumented immigrants". Priceless.

Posted on: 2016/7/19 11:28

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

hero69 wrote:

Posted on: 2016/7/19 11:12

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/7/19 6:31

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/4/28 22:07
Group:
Registered Users
Wait, liberal policies created an egotistical sociopath who panders to racists, misogynists, and xenophobes?

Posted on: 2016/7/19 4:11

« 1 ... 23 24 25 (26) 27 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017