Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
111 user(s) are online (96 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 111

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

(1) 2 3 4 ... 24 »

Re: Jersey City Muslims Unite Against Trump
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

SOS wrote:
Blame it on Obama/Clinton!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politic ... in-khans-death/ar-BBvb3JC

Trump spokeswoman blames Obama for Captain Khan's death
Natalie DiBlasio 8/3/2016

The Twitterverse is trying to teach Donald Trump's spokeswoman Katrina Pierson a sassy history lesson.

In an interview with CNN anchor Wolf Blitzer, Pierson blamed President Obama and Hillary Clinton for the 2004 death of Army Capt. Humayun Khan. However, Khan died while George W. Bush was president ? four years before Obama was elected.

Now, #KatrinaPiersonHistory has been used more than 31,000 times, sarcastically claiming Obama was to blame for key moments in history...

This fake broad is dumber than a barrel of spit and half as useful.

Posted on: 2016/8/3 17:19

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/9/23 15:07
From Between Thought and Expression
Group:
Registered Users
Blame it on Obama/Clinton!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politic ... in-khans-death/ar-BBvb3JC

Trump spokeswoman blames Obama for Captain Khan's death
Natalie DiBlasio 8/3/2016

The Twitterverse is trying to teach Donald Trump's spokeswoman Katrina Pierson a sassy history lesson.

In an interview with CNN anchor Wolf Blitzer, Pierson blamed President Obama and Hillary Clinton for the 2004 death of Army Capt. Humayun Khan. However, Khan died while George W. Bush was president ? four years before Obama was elected.

Now, #KatrinaPiersonHistory has been used more than 31,000 times, sarcastically claiming Obama was to blame for key moments in history...

Posted on: 2016/8/3 17:14

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/11/8 21:51
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

user1111 wrote:
BY REV. ALEXANDER SANTORA
GUEST COLUMNIST

There is divine justice. I knew it would soon come that someone would have the guts to take down Donald Trump. And Khizr Khan is the one. That he is a Muslim immigrant, after all the poisonous words Trump has spoken about them, makes it sweeter. What was expected to be a filler speech at the Democratic National Convention has become its most memorable. And that shows how democracy really works. The Clinton campaign may have invited the Khans for political purposes, but it turned out to be a potent civics lesson -- not only for Trump and his supporters but for the entire country.

The Khans have lived the true American dream, not the contrived Trump fantasy. Natives of Pakistan, Ghazala and Khizr settled in Boston in 1980 where Khizr obtained a master's in law from Harvard. They moved to Maryland and their oldest son, Humayun, became an Army captain. He gave his life in 2004 to save his unit. Painting Islam with a hateful brush, Trump has earned the ire of millions of first-, second- and third-generation Muslims, including many in Hudson County. In his DNC speech, Khizr delivered the most powerful line, "You have sacrificed nothing and no one." Then he went on to taunt Trump about his basic ignorance of the U.S. Constitution by offering him the one he carries with him at all times.

Khizr Khan has done what thousands of cable and TV anchors, reporters and talking heads have failed to do: expose Trump as an incompetent bigot and make it stick. His legion of spokespeople shamelessly shill for big bucks to cover for an empty head. Cable and TV networks go for ratings and play up Trump's rolling controversies and stupid statements without calling him out. The Republican leadership has sold their souls for this narcissist whose former ghost writer for "The Art of the Deal" labeled him a sociopath. And I am perplexed by his millions of followers who excuse every outright lie and insult.

Khan also has highlighted what is increasingly becoming a concern for the electorate: that Trump is in over his head and has little idea how to govern. He creates these controversies to mask his ignorance and incompetence. The American people deserve better: a real debate of ideas and policies. Now he's threatening the non-partisan presidential debates. Anything to deflect from what the Khans said that make us question if we can trust him.

"We can't solve our problems by building walls and sowing division," said Khan. "We are stronger together."

In brief, it's not about Trump or even Hillary Clinton. This election is about us -- the American people. All of us.

http://www.nj.com/opinion/index.ssf/2 ... commented_opinion_article

Wouldn't it be wonderful (and ironic depending on your point of view) if these patriotic Muslim Americans end up in saving American democracy?

Diversity really is the greatest asset and strength America has.

Posted on: 2016/8/3 14:29

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
BY REV. ALEXANDER SANTORA
GUEST COLUMNIST

There is divine justice. I knew it would soon come that someone would have the guts to take down Donald Trump. And Khizr Khan is the one. That he is a Muslim immigrant, after all the poisonous words Trump has spoken about them, makes it sweeter. What was expected to be a filler speech at the Democratic National Convention has become its most memorable. And that shows how democracy really works. The Clinton campaign may have invited the Khans for political purposes, but it turned out to be a potent civics lesson -- not only for Trump and his supporters but for the entire country.

The Khans have lived the true American dream, not the contrived Trump fantasy. Natives of Pakistan, Ghazala and Khizr settled in Boston in 1980 where Khizr obtained a master's in law from Harvard. They moved to Maryland and their oldest son, Humayun, became an Army captain. He gave his life in 2004 to save his unit. Painting Islam with a hateful brush, Trump has earned the ire of millions of first-, second- and third-generation Muslims, including many in Hudson County. In his DNC speech, Khizr delivered the most powerful line, "You have sacrificed nothing and no one." Then he went on to taunt Trump about his basic ignorance of the U.S. Constitution by offering him the one he carries with him at all times.

Khizr Khan has done what thousands of cable and TV anchors, reporters and talking heads have failed to do: expose Trump as an incompetent bigot and make it stick. His legion of spokespeople shamelessly shill for big bucks to cover for an empty head. Cable and TV networks go for ratings and play up Trump's rolling controversies and stupid statements without calling him out. The Republican leadership has sold their souls for this narcissist whose former ghost writer for "The Art of the Deal" labeled him a sociopath. And I am perplexed by his millions of followers who excuse every outright lie and insult.

Khan also has highlighted what is increasingly becoming a concern for the electorate: that Trump is in over his head and has little idea how to govern. He creates these controversies to mask his ignorance and incompetence. The American people deserve better: a real debate of ideas and policies. Now he's threatening the non-partisan presidential debates. Anything to deflect from what the Khans said that make us question if we can trust him.

"We can't solve our problems by building walls and sowing division," said Khan. "We are stronger together."

In brief, it's not about Trump or even Hillary Clinton. This election is about us -- the American people. All of us.

http://www.nj.com/opinion/index.ssf/2 ... commented_opinion_article

Posted on: 2016/8/3 11:52

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/29 17:59
Group:
Registered Users
Asif...

That was an interesting interview by Elliott Balch. Of course responding in depth to all the Pape points are far too complex in this forum. Suffice to say, Obama?s ?offshore balancing? strategy has failed miserably.

And that is based on the number of terrorist attacks on US soil under Clinton, Bush compared to Obama. There maybe be scenarios where that strategy might work but in the sole case of ISIS building the global caliphate the West knew who they were and where they were located. They also knew about recruitment of Muslims from all over the world. The West?s delay in responding effectively to the problem has allowed this ideological/religious fanaticism to spread.

Other comments on interview?

* War should be the last resort? but when you go to war, you go to win. In 1991, the UN sanctioned Iraq War #1. They bounced the Iraqis out of Kuwait, had the Republican Guard trapped on an open highway back to Bagdad. Schwarzkopf let them go because the UN did not sanction that next logical step, complete destruction.

* After an aborted assassination attempt on Bush 1 by Iraq the US coalition went back in 13 years later and finished the job. And they did that with many restrictions. And the politicians failed not having a ?post war plan? Obama and Hillary did the same thing in Libya.

* If suicide terror attacks are viewed to be an effective ?last resort? tactic for resistance to occupation, why has it not been adopted by non-Muslim groups supposedly fighting for freedom? There is something far deeper in the Muslim psyche / value system that encourages (coerces) these people to kill themselves while committing terror acts against innocents.

The comments after at the end of the piece reflect many of my other thoughts / questions. Personally, I think we should have left the Sunnis and the Shia to slaughtering themselves as they have done for hundreds of years.

Posted on: 2016/7/23 12:56

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/9/12 11:53
Group:
Registered Users
I am going to highlight some of the interesting findings of Professor Pape.....I would encourage the reading of the entire text.

http://chicagopolicyreview.org/2015/0 ... m-and-u-s-foreign-policy/

Your 2005 book, Dying to Win, documents a number of remarkable findings about suicide terrorism. Who are suicide terrorists, and what are they after?

For the most part they?re responding to the military occupation of a community that they care a lot about.

I put together the first complete data set of suicide attacks after 9/11. I did that because, like many people who come into suicide terrorism, I thought I was going to figure out when an Islamic fundamentalist goes from being a devout, observant Muslim to somebody who then is suicidally violent. But there was no data available, so I put together this complete database of suicide attacks around the world from the early 1980s to 2003.

I was really struck that half the suicide attacks were secular. I began to look at the patterns and I noticed that they were tightly clustered, both in where they occurred and the timing, and that 95 percent of the suicide attacks were in response to a military occupation.

Speaking of ISIS and information, what is your reaction to The Atlantic?s March cover story, ?What ISIS Really Wants??

I think it?s just wrong. [The author Graeme] Wood is painting a picture of ISIS as all religious, all the time. Interestingly in the second section he is talking about how the main difference with Osama bin Laden?s Al Qaeda is that ISIS really wants territory.

Wanting territory means there?s a community that wants a state. ISIS, and most suicide groups, are driven by an ideal of nationalism; they want to control their destiny with a state. ISIS is composed of a leadership of about 25 people, which is one-third very heavily religious, for sure; one-third former Saddam [Hussein] military officers who are Baathists, who are secular; and one-third who are Sunni militia, Sunni tribal leaders. That just conveniently is lost in the Wood piece.

It?s definitely the case that ISIS wants to kill people who are not part of its community. But this is normal in nationalist groups. (Hutu wanted to kill Tutsi; they also wanted to kill moderate Hutu who didn?t want to kill Tutsi.)

Posted on: 2016/7/23 11:42

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Um okay...here ya go even back further

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Afghanistan_(1978%E2%80%93present)

quote]
TheBigGuy wrote:
Not quite... you have only rationalized global Muslim Terror since 2003, the start of the 2nd Iraqi War. Excluding Sept 9, 2011... in the previous decade when Bill Clinton was President, Al Qaeda attacked WTC #1, US Embassies Kenya & Tanzania, Bombing of USS Cole, all which would have been considered acts of war. And I only mention attacks on US... It seems like you and your like minded ilk think that the global Muslim terror threat only started because of George Bush. Conveniently and dangerously shortsighted. As I think about it now, one could say that Hillary's husband's inadequate responses to those attacks lead to 911? It is nice to know 15 years later it is all Bush "the lying CHRSITIAN's" fault.

Quote:

Asif wrote:

All terror an hate is wrong....killing innocents can't be justified.

You and your like minded ilk only seem to think terror comes from one particular group.

If you know your history....ISIS came out of the mess from the Iraq war....a war crime...a terror plot....orchestrated...by..say it with me....now....a lying CHRISTIAN............mission accomplished...

Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
So you support and justify global Muslim terror as a fair and balanced response to the 2nd Iraq War? BTW Hillary voted for that war. Surprised you didn't blame today's incident on Trump's acceptance speech.

Quote:

Asif wrote:
I know all the conservatives and neo-cons on this forum like balance and fairness.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_War

Let's not forget this sophisticated deliberately planned terror attack...for oil and revenge led by a man who claimed he was a christian and was not a liar. Hundreds of thousands died directly and indirectly...and we are still paying for it.

This led to cruel torture, kidnapping and assassinations without any trials.

Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Uh oh Pebbles... I think we just heard a "peep from one bad apple" who was part of the Muslim refugee population in Germany. I wonder how all the terror survivors of these weekly attacks feel about your benign metaphor dismissing the scale and scope of global Muslim terror. Noticed that all you Muslim Terror deniers have been quiet this week hoping this thread would roll off the main menu. Here we are again!
[/quote]

Posted on: 2016/7/23 11:21

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Not quite... you have only rationalized global Muslim Terror since 2003, the start of the 2nd Iraqi War. Excluding Sept 9, 2011... in the previous decade when Bill Clinton was President, Al Qaeda attacked WTC #1, US Embassies Kenya & Tanzania, Bombing of USS Cole, all which would have been considered acts of war. And I only mention attacks on US... It seems like you and your like minded ilk think that the global Muslim terror threat only started because of George Bush. Conveniently and dangerously shortsighted. As I think about it now, one could say that Hillary's husband's inadequate responses to those attacks lead to 911? It is nice to know 15 years later it is all Bush "the lying CHRSITIAN's" fault.

Quote:

Asif wrote:

You and your like minded ilk only seem to think terror comes from one particular group.

If you know your history....ISIS came out of the mess from the Iraq war....a war crime...a terror plot....orchestrated...by..say it with me....now....a lying CHRISTIAN............mission accomplished...

Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
So you support and justify global Muslim terror as a fair and balanced response to the 2nd Iraq War? BTW Hillary voted for that war. Surprised you didn't blame today's incident on Trump's acceptance speech.

Quote:

Asif wrote:
I know all the conservatives and neo-cons on this forum like balance and fairness.

Let's not forget this sophisticated deliberately planned terror attack...for oil and revenge led by a man who claimed he was a christian and was not a liar. Hundreds of thousands died directly and indirectly...and we are still paying for it.

Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Uh oh Pebbles... I think we just heard a "peep from one bad apple" who was part of the Muslim refugee population in Germany. I wonder how all the terror survivors of these weekly attacks feel about your benign metaphor dismissing the scale and scope of global Muslim terror. Noticed that all you Muslim Terror deniers have been quiet this week hoping this thread would roll off the main menu. Here we are again!

Posted on: 2016/7/23 10:21

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:

Quote:

Asif wrote:

Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:

Posted on: 2016/7/23 6:15

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Quote:

Asif wrote:

Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:

Posted on: 2016/7/23 5:05

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:

Posted on: 2016/7/23 2:30

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Clinton News Network viewers poll for Trump, left apoplectic.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/07/2 ... nc-speech-well-wow-368574

Did you see the release of the DNC's hacked emails? Of course, anyone with a brain knew the media conspired with the Democrats but the emails prove it.

DNC officials directly contacting media outlets and controlling the coverage.

They also conspired to bring down Sanders' campaign.

A rigged system indeed.

Posted on: 2016/7/23 2:20

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
Clinton News Network viewers poll for Trump, left apoplectic.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/07/2 ... nc-speech-well-wow-368574

Posted on: 2016/7/23 1:49

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/7/23 1:25

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Some more potential democrat voters.... I can't believe the racist NY Times headline. Values? democrats don't worry about no stinkin' values.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/19/wor ... -child-marriage.html?_r=0

Posted on: 2016/7/20 21:19

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/5 18:27
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Not even most of the looney left feel the phony rape claims have any weight. And Bill paid almost a million dollars to settle a sexual assault case against him, and then was impeached for lying about it. This is the guy who Hillary has said she'd strong rely up, and that he'd have a seat at the table in the White House. And by the way, Fox News just reported the news, they didn't create it. But not a single Democrat in the decades of Trump's high level visibility ever called him racist-until he ran for POTUS. Amazing!

Trump didn't make overt racist statements before running for POTUS. Though, the charges started to filter out when Trump was pulling the birther nonsense.

I'm still pointing out the facts: You're basing the decision on a spouse instead of the person.

Don't worry, I'm sure "John Miller" will call up Fox News and clarify all the lies and crooked behavior that Trump performed. Maybe, "Miller" will double down and talk about how Trump is turning down supermodels because he's happily married...

Posted on: 2016/7/20 18:47
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Not even most of the looney left feel the phony rape claims have any weight. And Bill paid almost a million dollars to settle a sexual assault case against him, and then was impeached for lying about it. This is the guy who Hillary has said she'd strong rely up, and that he'd have a seat at the table in the White House. And by the way, Fox News just reported the news, they didn't create it. But not a single Democrat in the decades of Trump's high level visibility ever called him racist-until he ran for POTUS. Amazing!

Posted on: 2016/7/20 18:44

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Pebble, the pedophile in question has personally brought Hillary's husband on his private plane to his private island, not Trump. And rich men get sued all the time with false sex accusations. Clinton's friend did hard time for sex with a minor.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/13/ ... han-previously-known.html

I like that you linked to Fox News, the network run by a misogynistic creep that sexually harasses women on a regular basis.

You are correct that facetious lawsuits are brought regularly. The fact remains that Donald Trump was accused of rape. The concept that a guy as obsessed with image, power and money wouldn't do exactly what other egotistical, power-men were doing is counter everything that the man has done.

I do like that you say "Clinton's friend did..." In this thread, we already have the stupid argument that because Hillary emailed someone using Yahoo and the Yahoo account was hacked it must mean that Hillary was hacked too. I'm glad you added the "Guy Bill knows raped kids so it means Bill did."

Bill's a creep. Donald is a racist. Donald has been accused of rape. Donald ran businesses into the ground and then used your money and my money to pay his creditors. Donald refused to honor contracts of those in his employ by refusing payment. His lawyers intimidated those people and explained that Donald would eventually lose a court case, but the case would drag on so many years that the victim of Donald's crooked behavior would be bankrupted. Donald takes donation money from people for a foundation and turns it into a Tim Tebow football for his office.

Yeah, you go on with that guy because the other candidate has a pervert for a husband. That is perfectly sound reasoning. I can't imagine how anyone would question it. Let me know when Donald releases his taxes so that we can see how much less money he actually has than that which he claims.

Posted on: 2016/7/20 17:57
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Pebble, the pedophile in question has personally brought Hillary's husband on his private plane to his private island, not Trump. And rich men get sued all the time with false sex accusations. Clinton's friend did hard time for sex with a minor.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/13/ ... han-previously-known.html

Posted on: 2016/7/20 17:35

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

sullyx wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
I'll take crooked Hillary over lyin' Donald any day of the week. Donald duck belongs in a lake, not in the white house

Hillary belongs in Prison which should disqualify her from the White House. Donald isn't the crook, the sexual enabler and sexual deviant the Clinton's are.

for what should should Hillary be in prison for? Please be specific.

Donald has been accused of rape. He's also been accused of taking sex tours to have fun with children.

Donald has reneged on contracts in which he agreed to pay people. That makes him a crook since he actually stole money from people.

Good luck supporting the racist candidate though! Make sure everyone you meet knows how proud you are of it.

Posted on: 2016/7/20 16:59
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/3/10 14:50
From hamilton park
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
I'll take crooked Hillary over lyin' Donald any day of the week. Donald duck belongs in a lake, not in the white house

Hillary belongs in Prison which should disqualify her from the White House. Donald isn't the crook, the sexual enabler and sexual deviant the Clinton's are.

Posted on: 2016/7/20 16:31
utterly deplorable

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Hey! You leave my favorite cartoon character out of this. We all know Trump runs a Mickey Mouse operation!

Quote:

hero69 wrote:

Posted on: 2016/7/20 13:14

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/30 21:43
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/7/20 12:53

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Yup nothing to worry about with open borders... a few of the new democrat voters getting ready for the democrat national convention.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles ... po.html?hl=1&noRedirect=1

Posted on: 2016/7/20 11:25

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/10/5 14:16
Group:
Registered Users
When they came for the groove-impaired EDM that only a tweaker could love, I said nothing...

When they came for men's lacrosse, I said nothing...

Posted on: 2016/7/19 19:47

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/11/8 21:51
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/20 ... -polls-forecast.html?_r=1

Interactive tool to figure out how many possible ways of winning Clinton and Trump have.

Posted on: 2016/7/19 19:00

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Douche Bag.... no comment about the Syrian assault in Massachusetts???
Here is some Canadian News ,,, http://www.therebel.media/cbc_won_t_n ... use_he_s_a_muslim_migrant
Now you try to connect the dots...

It's cool you go with the ad hominems after being shown to know nothing...

Canada has imported over 30,000 Syrian immigrants and the worst you have is a swimming pool sexual assault. Seriously? Based on this, we should absolutely shut down the borders. Up next, we should deport college lacrosse players!

Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

neverleft wrote:
Here you go recent news and very much on topic.....

NYT: German Police Kill Assailant After Ax Attack Aboard a Train

By MELISSA EDDYJULY 18, 2016

WEIMAR, Germany ? A 17-year-old Afghan youth who came to Germany as a migrant last year attacked several passengers with an ax and a knife on a local train near the southern German city of W?rzburg late on Monday, injuring at least four people, while 14 others were treated for shock, the police said.

The attacker fled the train as police officers moved in and was fatally shot while trying to escape, according to the interior minister of the state of Bavaria, Joachim Herrmann. The motive for the attack remained unclear. The police were interviewing witnesses.

The young man had entered Germany without his parents and applied for asylum, Mr. Herrmann said.

The train was traveling from Treuchtlingen in the southern state of Bavaria to W?rzburg when the attack occurred, the German federal police in W?rzburg said.
Last month, police killed an armed assailant who had taken several hostages at a multiplex movie theater in the western German city of Viernheim.

Germany has not experienced attacks on the same scale as France or Belgium, but it remains on edge amid threats on social media by Islamic extremists. Several plots have been foiled by the police.

Oh now that's not fair. According to Pebbles, we are not supposed consider Muslim immigrants violence, or similar PEEPS in Europe... Or Canada. Especially when it comes to allowing "Muslim Refugees" unchecked into the United States. I assume Pebbles is a misogynist since he can't seem to recognize organized Muslim Terror against women across continents. Or he could just be an arrogant fool and believe in coincidences?

I love how you build strawmen because you aren?t smart enough to actually discuss what is written.

First, half of what you wrote is either a flat out lie or a complete bending of the truth.
1. Nobody is advocating allowing refugees without check. There are background checks and reviews.
2. Considering the volume of immigrants, the fact that one turns out to be a bad egg is quite the success.

I really have no idea where you are going with the misogynist comment. It makes no sense at all.

Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
That's because when Muslims go on child raping sprees, the authorities don't go after them for fear of being seen as "racist."

Wow. I know you write some obscenely stupid and racist stuff on here. However, making a statement like this probably shows why you are so alone...

Try to get over being the victim and pick yourself up by the bootstraps. I?m sure you?ll start earning the national average one day...

Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
And your point is what... that we should not identify the perpetrators of these mass rapes because it is racist.

No. The point is that crimes are committed by anyone and everyone regardless of race, religion, creed, etc.

It is a simple fact that we?ve been going on nearly 100 years, possibly more, of the Catholic Church raping children, covering it up and then shifting money so they don?t pay for their crimes. Nobody here believes that this is an indictment on all members of the Catholic Church.

Your argument that because there are Muslims that pull the same despicable act means that every Muslim does shows you are a bigot.

Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
The Muslim Terrorists have a track record of systematic rape of infidel women. Rape is a war crime and there is an abnormal amount of rape or sexual assaults being committed by these male Muslim immigrants in their host countries. Are these crimes being committed by uneducated ignorant men who think it is culturally acceptable to abuse women, possibly, but I tend to think this is another terror tactic.

As in any sexual assault, you disrespect the victims if you ignore or do not recognize a problem exists... is it just horny Muslim Men or criminal conspiracy to commit terrorist acts?

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/01/europe/germany-concert-sex-assaults/

Yes, and there was a massive sexual assault issue at the Ultra Music Festival: http://www.miaminewtimes.com/music/ul ... t-music-festivals-8337814

I guess we should start deporting white guys that listen to EDM.

Posted on: 2016/7/19 16:00
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
And your point is what... that we should not identify the perpetrators of these mass rapes because it is racist.

The Muslim Terrorists have a track record of systematic rape of infidel women. Rape is a war crime and there is an abnormal amount of rape or sexual assaults being committed by these male Muslim immigrants in their host countries. Are these crimes being committed by uneducated ignorant men who think it is culturally acceptable to abuse women, possibly, but I tend to think this is another terror tactic.

As in any sexual assault, you disrespect the victims if you ignore or do not recognize a problem exists... is it just horny Muslim Men or criminal conspiracy to commit terrorist acts?

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/01/europe/germany-concert-sex-assaults/

Quote:

Asif wrote:
That was a horrible case an hopefully the Brits learned from it....but if you think this occurs only with muslims...your out of your mind.... here ya go ...and i left out the catholic church abuse crisis cause that would be too easy. I am sure you are going to gloss over all these cases or make excuses or not even bother to address anything i have noted....that is how many of you angry trumpeters work on JCLIST.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People_v._Turner

http://www.theweek.co.uk/59321/former ... -child-sex-abuse-cover-up

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/ ... ndal-similar-to-jimmy-sa/

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/new ... a-sex-abuse-34846346.html

https://www.revealnews.org/blog/a-read ... -child-sex-abuse-scandal/

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ ... hile-scandal-hero-8435411

https://www.washingtonian.com/2016/02/ ... vereign-grace-ministries/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penn_State_child_sex_abuse_scandal

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jameis_W ... Sexual_assault_allegation

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_H ... _abuse_allegations_emerge

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_Ai ... al_harassment_allegations

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Polanski_sexual_abuse_case

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_Open_Secret

Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
That's because when Muslims go on child raping sprees, the authorities don't go after them for fear of being seen as "racist."

And no, this is not fear mongering. It actually happened in England.

Educate yourself about the 1,400 children who were sexually abused by Muslims in Rotherham England, and the "institutionalized political correctness" behind the cover up.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherha ... xual_exploitation_scandal

Posted on: 2016/7/19 11:05

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
That was a horrible case an hopefully the Brits learned from it....but if you think this occurs only with muslims...your out of your mind.... here ya go ...and i left out the catholic church abuse crisis cause that would be too easy. I am sure you are going to gloss over all these cases or make excuses or not even bother to address anything i have noted....that is how many of you angry trumpeters work on JCLIST.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People_v._Turner

http://www.theweek.co.uk/59321/former ... -child-sex-abuse-cover-up

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/ ... ndal-similar-to-jimmy-sa/

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/new ... a-sex-abuse-34846346.html

https://www.revealnews.org/blog/a-read ... -child-sex-abuse-scandal/

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ ... hile-scandal-hero-8435411

https://www.washingtonian.com/2016/02/ ... vereign-grace-ministries/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penn_State_child_sex_abuse_scandal

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jameis_W ... Sexual_assault_allegation

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_H ... _abuse_allegations_emerge

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_Ai ... al_harassment_allegations

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Polanski_sexual_abuse_case

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_Open_Secret

Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:

Educate yourself about the 1,400 children who were sexually abused by Muslims in Rotherham England, and the "institutionalized political correctness" behind the cover up.

Posted on: 2016/7/19 8:54

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/7/19 4:28

(1) 2 3 4 ... 24 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017