Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
122 user(s) are online (108 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 122

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 19 20 21 (22) 23 24 »

Re: Jersey City Muslims Unite Against Trump
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/29 17:59
Group:
Registered Users

So the Noble Peace Prize Winner has suddenly become irrelevant??? When all the foolish talking points from the Left become irrelevant, then we hear a desperate cry for unity... we were there long before the liberals... We are US Citizens, I would love to say Americans, but that would offensive to the pc crowd.

[/b]

Quote:

Monroe wrote:
I think Obama was about equally upset that the shooter wasn't a white, Christian male who belonged to the Republican party and the NRA as he was at the unspeakable tragedy. 50 dead, and he still can't say Islamic terrorism-disgusting.
[/quote]

Posted on: 2016/6/13 1:42

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Is it to soon to as the LBGTQ community to back Trump who supports American values like "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness" before gay became such a clich?, over Sharia law?

Posted on: 2016/6/13 1:21

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
chirp chirp our talking points are coming....

Quote:

gsaw wrote:
chirp chirp... chirp chirp...

So true. Wait until Monday, when their prophets will distribute their talking points in the media. Then we'll see them regurgitated here.

Posted on: 2016/6/13 1:20

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
gotta love the media describing Orlando as the "worst mass shooting" in America while 3000+ people died not 1 mile from here from a very tragic plane accident that happened twice, within one day, within one hour, coincidentally at the same target.

Posted on: 2016/6/13 1:14

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
chirp chirp our talking points are coming....

Quote:

gsaw wrote:

Posted on: 2016/6/13 0:26

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
and not a member of the Tea Party?

Quote:

Monroe wrote:
I think Obama was about equally upset that the shooter wasn't a white, Christian male who belonged to the Republican party and the NRA as he was at the unspeakable tragedy. 50 dead, and he still can't say Islamic terrorism-disgusting.

Posted on: 2016/6/13 0:24

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Had to laugh hearing MSNBC reporter Miclashevski (sp) describing the White House mood as somber because the President's quiet Sunday morning golf game was postponed because of the murder of 50+ Americans.

Quote:

Monroe wrote:

Posted on: 2016/6/13 0:21

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/3/11 14:10
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
How about some acknowledgment for the pain all the families of these innocent victims must be feeling.

Trump or Obama are irrelevant at this moment.

Quote:

Monroe wrote:

Posted on: 2016/6/13 0:20

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/6/12 23:53

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Liberals are so cool with making up "extra special bill of rights" .... how about one that says we can meet peaceably in our night clubs without some judgmental Musl*m Jerk shouting "Praise the Lord" and shooting us down? We are Americans.

Quote:

hero69 wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
wow, i just saw trmpy's comments on warren. he is just a foul-mouthed POS bully. does he ever address the issues?

Yes, she has issues. Complains about education costs, yet gets 350K for teaching one course. Bitches about income inequality, yet flipped 5 foreclosed houses and made a ton of cash. Claimed to be American Indian and got preferential treatment, yet doesn't have a drop of Cherokee blood-but she does have 'high cheekbones'. Calls out Hillary for being the craven tool of Wall Street, yet endorses her. Problems indeed.
does Donald evenknow what the issues are? Does he care? He just rants and rants..reminds me of McCain and Palin show

Posted on: 2016/6/12 23:51

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Yes...... but we have to be worried about Trump... and The Tea Party and??????????? LBGQTA FOR TRUMP.... if they understand the real threat,,,,, and YES let them buy guns for self protection.... assuming they can pass the licensing regulations???

Posted on: 2016/6/12 23:45

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
I think he is pretty clear.... murder USA citizens and you will pay a price.... surprised Obama tore himself away from Sunday golf.

Posted on: 2016/6/12 23:40

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Here is Trump's official statement.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-rel ... -tragic-terrorist-attacks

He is 100% right.

And Obama didn't even say the word "Islam."

Posted on: 2016/6/12 21:05

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/30 21:43
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
wow, i just saw trmpy's comments on warren. he is just a foul-mouthed POS bully. does he ever address the issues?

Yes, she has issues. Complains about education costs, yet gets 350K for teaching one course. Bitches about income inequality, yet flipped 5 foreclosed houses and made a ton of cash. Claimed to be American Indian and got preferential treatment, yet doesn't have a drop of Cherokee blood-but she does have 'high cheekbones'. Calls out Hillary for being the craven tool of Wall Street, yet endorses her. Problems indeed.
does Donald evenknow what the issues are? Does he care? He just rants and rants..reminds me of McCain and Palin show

Posted on: 2016/6/12 20:49

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

hero69 wrote:

Posted on: 2016/6/12 19:20

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

LOL...... but... but... but it is Ramadan. Even the US Military suspended operations during Ramadan out of respect.
Quote:

gsaw wrote:

Posted on: 2016/6/12 18:49

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/11/9 2:48
From jc
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/6/12 18:41

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Is Donald's business success a lie?
it seems like he made millions while investors lost millions. Check out the nut.

Posted on: 2016/6/12 1:17

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/24 18:05
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Releasing taxes has nothing to do with how much you pay or deduct. It has to do with legality and truth. .......

LOL as I recall Romney was crucified in the 2012 election when he released his tax returns and it showed his low tax rate. Team Obama and the media had a field day with his numbers.

??an effective tax rate of 14.1%. This is a low tax rate, lower than the typical middle-class American worker pays??

At least Trump is up front saying he tries to pay as little tax as possible.

Posted on: 2016/6/11 14:30

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/5 18:27
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

neverleft wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
and i thought mccain and palin were comical.

don, just show us your unaltered tax returns!

I thought this was a brilliant comeback when Trump was asked about his tax rate. Don?t we all want to pay as little as possible? I know I do.

STEPHANOPOULOS: It?s not reported on the financials. What they don?t know also is your tax rate. they don?t show whether you paid a low ?

TRUMP: I try very hard to pay as little tax as possible and have said that for the last two years. I fight very hard because this country wastes our money. They take our tax money and throw it down the drain. They spend $4 trillion in the Middle East and we can?t fix a road or a bridge. And I fight very hard. I consider it an expense because, frankly, our country doesn?t know what they?re doing with our money or tax money and that?s part of the problem. So I fight very hard to pay as little tax as possible.

STEPHANOPOULOS: What is your tax rate?

TRUMP: It?s none of your business. You?ll see it when I release but I fight very hard to pay as little tax as possible.

Releasing taxes has nothing to do with how much you pay or deduct. It has to do with legality and truth. Trump claims that he is worth a billion dollars. Is that real? I don't think so. Trump claims he gives to charity. That would be on his taxes. Since we know he lies about donating until getting called on it just this year, I'm interested to see just how big a lie it is that he gives.

No president has *not* released their taxes. Heck, Hillary has 30 years of taxes up on her website.

Posted on: 2016/6/11 12:57
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Hillary is gonna Donald that no only are her balls bigger, but that they're smarter.

Posted on: 2016/6/11 1:11

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

hero69 wrote:

I thought this was a brilliant comeback when Trump was asked about his tax rate. Don?t we all want to pay as little as possible? I know I do.

STEPHANOPOULOS: It?s not reported on the financials. What they don?t know also is your tax rate. they don?t show whether you paid a low ?

TRUMP: I try very hard to pay as little tax as possible and have said that for the last two years. I fight very hard because this country wastes our money. They take our tax money and throw it down the drain. They spend $4 trillion in the Middle East and we can?t fix a road or a bridge. And I fight very hard. I consider it an expense because, frankly, our country doesn?t know what they?re doing with our money or tax money and that?s part of the problem. So I fight very hard to pay as little tax as possible.

STEPHANOPOULOS: What is your tax rate?

TRUMP: It?s none of your business. You?ll see it when I release but I fight very hard to pay as little tax as possible.

Posted on: 2016/6/11 0:03

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/6/10 23:17

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/10/31 13:04
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

neverleft wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:

Yet this is appropriate language that Sen. Warren used in her speech last night..right?

"Donald Trump is a loud, nasty, thin-skinned fraud?.?
"?? exactly what you?d expect from a thin-skinned, racist bully,"
"We will not allow a small, insecure, thin-skinned, wannabe tyrant?..?

Is this the same Warren who pretended to be a minority to get in Harvard? And is this the same Warren who practically robbed elderly people buying their houses on the cheap during the crisis?

P.S. Is this the same Warren who was the main player in creating the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau that as we've just learned has been spying on all Americans worse than NSA?

Posted on: 2016/6/10 20:14

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

hero69 wrote:

Yet this is appropriate language that Sen. Warren used in her speech last night..right?

"Donald Trump is a loud, nasty, thin-skinned fraud?.?
"?? exactly what you?d expect from a thin-skinned, racist bully,"
"We will not allow a small, insecure, thin-skinned, wannabe tyrant?..?

Posted on: 2016/6/10 19:44

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/9/8 19:37
From Soho West
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Adonis wrote:
Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump!

You guys live your lives in one big intelligentsia circle-jerk. In a few years you'll still be scratching your heads while Trump's face goes up on Mount Rushmore. Do yourselves and the rest of us a favor - follow Lena Dunham's lead and move out of the U.S. when he wins it all.

LOL. Who's going to add his orange face- will it be the illegals he employs on his projects that he overvalues in his tax returns?

Will it be the Chinese citizens who make his ties?

Will it be "Mexicans" aka people born in Indiana disqualified from being judges?

Will it one of "my African Americans?"

Will it be one of his lawyers, who donates to Clinton?

Will it be John Barron, or is he still PR?

Will it be Cory Lewandowski...may have to twist his arm...he is really good at that...

Oh and it's adorable you little Trumpkins think you'll win. Unfortunately for you, people other than white male high school drop outs vote.

Posted on: 2016/6/10 19:28

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/9/8 19:37
From Soho West
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Hey, you support someone married to a rapist and sexual predator, and someone who sold out the US uranium industry to Russia for some pieces of silver to the Clinton Foundation-I can live with Trump putting American citizens ahead of illegal immigrants, and to taking care of our veterans before bringing in unvetted Muslim refugees.

We'll have to agree to disagree.

Don't forget that not only is Hillary married to a rapist, she actively tried to silence the rape victims.

Can't wait for this stuff to be common knowledge soon enough.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/p ... llary-tried-to-silence-me

Trump actively tried to silence- oh wait he did buy off two GOP AGs investigating his fraud.

And he was accused of raping his wife.

And 4 bankruptcies and 3500 lawsuits just speak volumes about his ethics.

Posted on: 2016/6/10 19:25

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/6/10 19:07

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/5 18:27
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Hillary-says she supports women, but underpays them at State and at her own Foundation. Gives a speech on income inequality, wearing a Armani outfit that cost over $10,000 and gives speeches to Wall Street for hundreds of thousands of dollars that she won't share her words. Is married to a rapist and sexual predator, (who often flew on a private plane with a pedophile for 'vacations', who was disbarred for lying under oath about his sexual peccadilloes.

Hillary, who made her bones in DC on the Watergate investigation over an 18 minute gap in a White House tape-who then deleted 30,000 of her own emails on an illegal private server that she then lied about.

The only nominee under active FBI criminal investigations!

In the end, though, the illegal machinations of the Clinton Foundation will be her downfall.

Again, if Bill Clinton is a rapist then Donald Trump is a rapist.

What you are stating here is that you are open and happy about voting for a rapist that is also a racist.

Neither I nor anyone else gives a crap about how much Clinton spends on clothes. Nothing will come of the email server issue. It is a big whopping nothing.

Like I said before? In 20 years, when your grandkids ask about this election. You?re going to tell them that you voted for the racist rapist. That grandchild will turn to their black boyfriend with such disappointment that you?ll hate yourself. You know this to be true.

Trump is George Wallace. There isn?t a single person that isn?t a supporter of white supremacy that has anything positive to say about Wallace.

Posted on: 2016/6/10 18:05
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/8/26 11:59
Group:
Registered Users
Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump!

You guys live your lives in one big intelligentsia circle-jerk. In a few years you'll still be scratching your heads while Trump's face goes up on Mount Rushmore. Do yourselves and the rest of us a favor - follow Lena Dunham's lead and move out of the U.S. when he wins it all.

Posted on: 2016/6/10 18:01

« 1 ... 19 20 21 (22) 23 24 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017