Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
40 user(s) are online (28 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 40

more...




Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users




« 1 (2) 3 4 5 ... 17 »


Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2007/12/30 11:56
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 499
Offline
A simpleton's understanding of sexuality is not a justification of stupid opinion. Sex and gender is much more complex than external naughty bits.

BTW, "trangerism" is what right wing scumbags use to vilify transgenderism. Try not to show your colors.

Posted on: 4/12 15:31
Print Top


Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2004/6/16 22:16
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4208
Offline
So if someone believes the money in the bank that belongs to others, really belongs to them, is that right?
Can someone take your car, condo, and jewelry because they think it belongs to them?
Can a child who wants wealthy parents, claim he/she is not the biological child of their parents and are the child of a billionaire?
The problem here, once you start down this crazy road, there is no end.
I still find it hilarious how liberals who embrance trangerism, attacked the white woman who said she was black.
It is some what ironic, how atheists here, do not believe in God, they believe in science; yet science is thrown out the window when someone declares they are not the biology of their sex.

Posted on: 4/12 15:21
Print Top


Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2007/12/30 11:56
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 499
Offline
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

mle267 wrote:
I have taught transgender students. They don't get over it either.


It is a form of mental illness.
http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/m ... ental-disorder-sex-change
People who have sex changes do not get better.
http://www.sexchangeregret.com/examples


Ah yes.. the pet shithead psych..

https://thinkprogress.org/meet-the-doc ... nsgender-hate-fe764009b93

http://transadvocate.com/clinging-to- ... al-literature_n_13842.htm


Posted on: 4/12 15:11
Print Top


Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk


Hide User information
Joined:
2006/12/3 13:07
From see profile name
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 40
Offline
I don't understand this logic at all. What's stopping anyone from going into any bathroom of their choosing right now? A law? Who's going to monitor every bathroom? Yvonne can't be everywhere at once. And assuming every transgender person is a pervert, which is neither provable nor true, why would a lawless pervert decide not to go into a bathroom just because there's a law against it? I can see where the mental illness might be coming from, and it's not transgender people.

Posted on: 4/12 14:07
Print Top


Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away


Hide User information
Joined:
2005/8/28 22:54
From The Heights!
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 75
Offline
So because one individual declares it a mental illness, it is therefore a "fact"?
Nope. Yvonne- you are more than entitled to your OPINION on any subject, as I am as well. One scientist/doctor does not the last word make.


Posted on: 4/12 12:37
Print Top


Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2004/6/16 22:16
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4208
Offline
Quote:

mle267 wrote:
I have taught transgender students. They don't get over it either.


It is a form of mental illness.
http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/m ... ental-disorder-sex-change
People who have sex changes do not get better.
http://www.sexchangeregret.com/examples

Posted on: 4/12 12:31
Print Top


Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away


Hide User information
Joined:
2009/9/21 18:19
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 135
Offline
This yvonne b is straight up out of her mind.

Posted on: 4/12 11:50
Print Top


Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away


Hide User information
Joined:
2005/8/28 22:54
From The Heights!
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 75
Offline
I have taught transgender students. They don't get over it either.

Posted on: 4/12 11:41
Print Top


Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2004/6/16 22:16
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4208
Offline
Quote:

K-Lo2 wrote:
So we have to keep men off buses. And streets. And confessionals.


I think keeping them out of the public spaces for women will do. According to the NY Times, one in five women have been sexually assaulted. Let's not make it one in three.
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/15/hea ... eport-sexual-assault.html

Posted on: 4/12 11:34
Print Top


Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
1/3 13:17
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 174
Offline
So we have to keep men off buses. And streets. And confessionals.

Posted on: 4/12 11:29
Print Top


Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2004/6/16 22:16
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4208
Offline
I have taught students who were victims of sexual assault. They don't get over it. So I do not want the Fulop administration to open the door to these sexual perverts. In the past, families have taken their children to council meetings. I don't think any mother or father would be comfortable allowing their daughter to go their the women's room alone. Considering the fact that a pervert filmed a woman changing her clothes at the Mall in JC and a man was exposing himself on the bus, it won't be just violent transgendered women (men) in these restrooms, it will be the regular sexual perverts. In my zip code, there are 266 sexual perverts under the Megan Law. They now have access to the restrooms in JC.

Posted on: 4/12 10:49
Print Top


Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/9/19 13:59
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 456
Offline
Yvonne, do you spend hours researching this stuff? A few deviants don't justify discriminating against all transgendered people. How's this: an 80-year-old woman was arrested for robbing a jewelry store in New York. It was like her 20th arrest. Should we ban all old ladies from stores?


Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Christopher Hambrock, Matthew Hart, Peter Steele, Louis Morales, Dennis Wayne Wilbert, Douglas Perry, Robert Colsinski, Russell Williams and Julian James. These men considered themselves transgender women and the one thing they have in common, they either beat, rape, or killed girls and women some in spaces that we call women changing rooms or restrooms. So, you are wrong. Stop throwing science out the window for political purposes. In the 1970s, people said they were a product of rape between outer space aliens and their mothers. Today, it is transgender. But no matter what generation, it is still mental illness.

Posted on: 4/12 9:49
Print Top


Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2005/3/18 22:39
From HamiltonPARK
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 241
Offline
I think all these tough guy Rebubs should probably tell us what their real fears and issues are.

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/7 ... I-feel-violated-and-raped

Posted on: 4/11 9:08
Print Top


Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2004/6/16 22:16
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4208
Offline
Christopher Hambrock, Matthew Hart, Peter Steele, Louis Morales, Dennis Wayne Wilbert, Douglas Perry, Robert Colsinski, Russell Williams and Julian James. These men considered themselves transgender women and the one thing they have in common, they either beat, rape, or killed girls and women some in spaces that we call women changing rooms or restrooms. So, you are wrong. Stop throwing science out the window for political purposes. In the 1970s, people said they were a product of rape between outer space aliens and their mothers. Today, it is transgender. But no matter what generation, it is still mental illness.

Posted on: 4/10 22:36
Print Top


Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
Newbie
Newbie


Hide User information
Joined:
2016/5/4 18:32
From Jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 5
Offline
they should be able to use the bathroom for the gender they associate themselves with.

Until the society comes into terms with , they should use the uni-sex/handicapped bathroom when available

Posted on: 4/10 22:12
Print Top


Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away


Hide User information
Joined:
2012/7/16 22:12
From Moe's Deli
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 136
Offline
You'd be surprised how much worse it is from cis-women who think it's appropriate to squat over the seat. I'd rather someone who can aim pee in the bowl before I run in frantic and sit on someone elses pee.

Quote:

Wishful_Thinking wrote:
Quote:

OneSkirt wrote:
How is this thread still a thing???

Right?!

No matter how this plays out, using a public restroom will continue to be an unpleasant experience. If the person in front of you retains their male "equipment", they will doubtless miss the bowl, leaving you with an unpleasant surprise, regardless of how they identify. If they retain their female plumbing, they will take too long https://www.quora.com/Why-are-bathroom ... s-longer-at-public-events

Posted on: 4/8 0:23
Print Top


Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2010/11/16 20:11
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1126
Offline
Quote:
stillinjc wrote: The bigger picture is that Walmart went up and Target tanked. Target management is one of the more dysfunctional on the planet, from customer data theft to the ridiculous bathroom policy. They are running scared and backpedalling; I am just enjoying the show, wishing I went short TGT this April. I think the bathroom backlash is bigger than you and Target will ever admit.
It's like you have no idea how stocks work. Walmart is barely up over a 5 year period, Target is barely down, and plenty of other retailers are severely down or severely up. They're both middling about, there's no holy crusade for Target and against Walmart. I think you wildly overestimate the number of people that care about this passionately enough to boycott a business over who gets to use the bathrooms. It's all about sales, and there are a million factors that go into that. Resized Image

Posted on: 4/7 13:30
Print Top


Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/9/19 13:59
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 456
Offline
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Target admits their "bathroom policy" was a mistake.
https://www.afa.net/activism/action-al ... ke/#.WOZwHa04JsQ.facebook


I'm sorry, Yvonne, but if you read the actual interview (not a poorly-written blog post), the CEO says the mistake was in making a big splash about the policy - it was a red flag waved in front of every homophobe in the US. Target learned like so many before them that they should just stick to their business of selling Chinese-made junk and stay out of politics.

Posted on: 4/7 12:30
Print Top


Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2004/6/16 22:16
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4208
Offline
Target admits their "bathroom policy" was a mistake.
https://www.afa.net/activism/action-al ... ke/#.WOZwHa04JsQ.facebook

Posted on: 4/7 11:57
Print Top


Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2011/11/28 17:22
From Jersey City yo!
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 554
Offline
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Interesting update:

Target's Transgender-Friendly Bathroon Policy Is Costing It $20 Million

CFO admits some customers were peeved over bathroom policy.

Target TGT -6.43% is spending millions to add private single-stall locking bathrooms at many of its stores as it looks to reverse a drop in shopper traffic, some of which may have been caused by the retailer’s transgender-friendly bathroom policy.

http://fortune.com/2016/08/17/target-transgender-bathroom-3/


Quote:

stillinjc wrote:
Target stock tanks, and they are adding single-stall bathrooms for trans people. Coincidence? I think not. What a bunch of morons. The single-stall solution was obvious from the beginning.

PS - love it when liberals' cockamamie ideas hit them on the pocket. Too bad that more often they hit all of us on the pocket, like obamacare.


I'll reply to both of these at the same time because they are guilty of the same... oversimplistic thinking for oversimplistic people.

Anyone that's an investor can understand this. I know JCMan8 doesn't make enough money for stocks due to all those minorities taking the good jobs that his meager education qualifies him for, but seriously the stock didn't drop because of a bathroom policy. Their stock dropped because of multiple reasons with the primary being a drop in retail altogether.

Oil has begun to pick back up into a bullish sense. This drives delivery prices hire. Additionally, retail overall has a dip in income. These are the summer months when people go on vacation. Retail will report more positive earnings in the next quarter due to back-to-school sales. However, Amazon has somewhat decimated this market a bit as well.

Target didn't do itself any favors by undergoing construction projects on its stores. These construction projects aren't simple wall builds but costly bathroom renovations.

To blame it simply on "transgender bathroom policy has caused the stock to plummet" demonstrates pure stupidity or an attempt to intentionally dishonest. Pick whichever applies to you. Those of us that actually invest in stocks prefer to understand the bigger picture.


The bigger picture is that Walmart went up and Target tanked. Target management is one of the more dysfunctional on the planet, from customer data theft to the ridiculous bathroom policy. They are running scared and backpedalling; I am just enjoying the show, wishing I went short TGT this April. I think the bathroom backlash is bigger than you and Target will ever admit.

Posted on: 2016/8/18 13:58
Print Top


Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/10/15 13:32
From Heights
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 766
Offline
Quote:

OneSkirt wrote:
How is this thread still a thing???

Right?!

No matter how this plays out, using a public restroom will continue to be an unpleasant experience. If the person in front of you retains their male "equipment", they will doubtless miss the bowl, leaving you with an unpleasant surprise, regardless of how they identify. If they retain their female plumbing, they will take too long https://www.quora.com/Why-are-bathroom ... s-longer-at-public-events

Posted on: 2016/8/18 13:55
Print Top


Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2012/11/10 15:38
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 2910
Offline
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Interesting update:

Target's Transgender-Friendly Bathroon Policy Is Costing It $20 Million

CFO admits some customers were peeved over bathroom policy.

Target TGT -6.43% is spending millions to add private single-stall locking bathrooms at many of its stores as it looks to reverse a drop in shopper traffic, some of which may have been caused by the retailer’s transgender-friendly bathroom policy.

http://fortune.com/2016/08/17/target-transgender-bathroom-3/


Quote:

stillinjc wrote:
Target stock tanks, and they are adding single-stall bathrooms for trans people. Coincidence? I think not. What a bunch of morons. The single-stall solution was obvious from the beginning.

PS - love it when liberals' cockamamie ideas hit them on the pocket. Too bad that more often they hit all of us on the pocket, like obamacare.


I'll reply to both of these at the same time because they are guilty of the same... oversimplistic thinking for oversimplistic people.

Anyone that's an investor can understand this. I know JCMan8 doesn't make enough money for stocks due to all those minorities taking the good jobs that his meager education qualifies him for, but seriously the stock didn't drop because of a bathroom policy. Their stock dropped because of multiple reasons with the primary being a drop in retail altogether.

Oil has begun to pick back up into a bullish sense. This drives delivery prices hire. Additionally, retail overall has a dip in income. These are the summer months when people go on vacation. Retail will report more positive earnings in the next quarter due to back-to-school sales. However, Amazon has somewhat decimated this market a bit as well.

Target didn't do itself any favors by undergoing construction projects on its stores. These construction projects aren't simple wall builds but costly bathroom renovations.

To blame it simply on "transgender bathroom policy has caused the stock to plummet" demonstrates pure stupidity or an attempt to intentionally dishonest. Pick whichever applies to you. Those of us that actually invest in stocks prefer to understand the bigger picture.


I love it when our resident know it all dope professes to know more about finance than Fortune magazine. Keep living up to your reputation!


Like I said before... you take a simplistic look at something because you can't process more information. That's cool.

Fortune magazine didn't state that they are losing money because of a policy (you're statement). They said that making modifications to account for their policy is costing them money. Those are distinctly different things.

Keep fucking that chicken though!


I didn't make a statement. I copied the title of the article. I'm sure a dope like yourself has a hard time telling the difference, but hopefully this clears things up for you.

BTW, it's "your" and not "you're."

Posted on: 2016/8/18 13:34
Print Top


Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/3/29 17:43
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1884
Offline
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Interesting update:

Target's Transgender-Friendly Bathroon Policy Is Costing It $20 Million

CFO admits some customers were peeved over bathroom policy.

Target TGT -6.43% is spending millions to add private single-stall locking bathrooms at many of its stores as it looks to reverse a drop in shopper traffic, some of which may have been caused by the retailer’s transgender-friendly bathroom policy.

http://fortune.com/2016/08/17/target-transgender-bathroom-3/


Quote:

stillinjc wrote:
Target stock tanks, and they are adding single-stall bathrooms for trans people. Coincidence? I think not. What a bunch of morons. The single-stall solution was obvious from the beginning.

PS - love it when liberals' cockamamie ideas hit them on the pocket. Too bad that more often they hit all of us on the pocket, like obamacare.


I'll reply to both of these at the same time because they are guilty of the same... oversimplistic thinking for oversimplistic people.

Anyone that's an investor can understand this. I know JCMan8 doesn't make enough money for stocks due to all those minorities taking the good jobs that his meager education qualifies him for, but seriously the stock didn't drop because of a bathroom policy. Their stock dropped because of multiple reasons with the primary being a drop in retail altogether.

Oil has begun to pick back up into a bullish sense. This drives delivery prices hire. Additionally, retail overall has a dip in income. These are the summer months when people go on vacation. Retail will report more positive earnings in the next quarter due to back-to-school sales. However, Amazon has somewhat decimated this market a bit as well.

Target didn't do itself any favors by undergoing construction projects on its stores. These construction projects aren't simple wall builds but costly bathroom renovations.

To blame it simply on "transgender bathroom policy has caused the stock to plummet" demonstrates pure stupidity or an attempt to intentionally dishonest. Pick whichever applies to you. Those of us that actually invest in stocks prefer to understand the bigger picture.


I love it when our resident know it all dope professes to know more about finance than Fortune magazine. Keep living up to your reputation!


Like I said before... you take a simplistic look at something because you can't process more information. That's cool.

Fortune magazine didn't state that they are losing money because of a policy (you're statement). They said that making modifications to account for their policy is costing them money. Those are distinctly different things.

Keep fucking that chicken though!

Posted on: 2016/8/18 13:30
Dos A Cero
Print Top


Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2012/11/10 15:38
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 2910
Offline
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Interesting update:

Target's Transgender-Friendly Bathroon Policy Is Costing It $20 Million

CFO admits some customers were peeved over bathroom policy.

Target TGT -6.43% is spending millions to add private single-stall locking bathrooms at many of its stores as it looks to reverse a drop in shopper traffic, some of which may have been caused by the retailer’s transgender-friendly bathroom policy.

http://fortune.com/2016/08/17/target-transgender-bathroom-3/


Quote:

stillinjc wrote:
Target stock tanks, and they are adding single-stall bathrooms for trans people. Coincidence? I think not. What a bunch of morons. The single-stall solution was obvious from the beginning.

PS - love it when liberals' cockamamie ideas hit them on the pocket. Too bad that more often they hit all of us on the pocket, like obamacare.


I'll reply to both of these at the same time because they are guilty of the same... oversimplistic thinking for oversimplistic people.

Anyone that's an investor can understand this. I know JCMan8 doesn't make enough money for stocks due to all those minorities taking the good jobs that his meager education qualifies him for, but seriously the stock didn't drop because of a bathroom policy. Their stock dropped because of multiple reasons with the primary being a drop in retail altogether.

Oil has begun to pick back up into a bullish sense. This drives delivery prices hire. Additionally, retail overall has a dip in income. These are the summer months when people go on vacation. Retail will report more positive earnings in the next quarter due to back-to-school sales. However, Amazon has somewhat decimated this market a bit as well.

Target didn't do itself any favors by undergoing construction projects on its stores. These construction projects aren't simple wall builds but costly bathroom renovations.

To blame it simply on "transgender bathroom policy has caused the stock to plummet" demonstrates pure stupidity or an attempt to intentionally dishonest. Pick whichever applies to you. Those of us that actually invest in stocks prefer to understand the bigger picture.


I love it when our resident know it all dope professes to know more about finance than Fortune magazine. Keep living up to your reputation!

Posted on: 2016/8/18 13:24
Print Top


Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2011/11/30 7:46
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1776
Offline
Make every bathroom unisex, problem solved.

Posted on: 2016/8/18 13:14
Print Top


Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/3/29 17:43
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1884
Offline
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Interesting update:

Target's Transgender-Friendly Bathroon Policy Is Costing It $20 Million

CFO admits some customers were peeved over bathroom policy.

Target TGT -6.43% is spending millions to add private single-stall locking bathrooms at many of its stores as it looks to reverse a drop in shopper traffic, some of which may have been caused by the retailer’s transgender-friendly bathroom policy.

http://fortune.com/2016/08/17/target-transgender-bathroom-3/


Quote:

stillinjc wrote:
Target stock tanks, and they are adding single-stall bathrooms for trans people. Coincidence? I think not. What a bunch of morons. The single-stall solution was obvious from the beginning.

PS - love it when liberals' cockamamie ideas hit them on the pocket. Too bad that more often they hit all of us on the pocket, like obamacare.


I'll reply to both of these at the same time because they are guilty of the same... oversimplistic thinking for oversimplistic people.

Anyone that's an investor can understand this. I know JCMan8 doesn't make enough money for stocks due to all those minorities taking the good jobs that his meager education qualifies him for, but seriously the stock didn't drop because of a bathroom policy. Their stock dropped because of multiple reasons with the primary being a drop in retail altogether.

Oil has begun to pick back up into a bullish sense. This drives delivery prices hire. Additionally, retail overall has a dip in income. These are the summer months when people go on vacation. Retail will report more positive earnings in the next quarter due to back-to-school sales. However, Amazon has somewhat decimated this market a bit as well.

Target didn't do itself any favors by undergoing construction projects on its stores. These construction projects aren't simple wall builds but costly bathroom renovations.

To blame it simply on "transgender bathroom policy has caused the stock to plummet" demonstrates pure stupidity or an attempt to intentionally dishonest. Pick whichever applies to you. Those of us that actually invest in stocks prefer to understand the bigger picture.

Posted on: 2016/8/18 13:12
Dos A Cero
Print Top


Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2011/11/28 17:22
From Jersey City yo!
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 554
Offline
Target stock tanks, and they are adding single-stall bathrooms for trans people. Coincidence? I think not. What a bunch of morons. The single-stall solution was obvious from the beginning.

PS - love it when liberals' cockamamie ideas hit them on the pocket. Too bad that more often they hit all of us on the pocket, like obamacare.

Posted on: 2016/8/18 7:59

Edited by stillinjc on 2016/8/18 8:22:48
Print Top


Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2012/11/10 15:38
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 2910
Offline
Interesting update:

Target's Transgender-Friendly Bathroon Policy Is Costing It $20 Million

CFO admits some customers were peeved over bathroom policy.

Target TGT -6.43% is spending millions to add private single-stall locking bathrooms at many of its stores as it looks to reverse a drop in shopper traffic, some of which may have been caused by the retailer’s transgender-friendly bathroom policy.

http://fortune.com/2016/08/17/target-transgender-bathroom-3/

Posted on: 2016/8/17 21:16
Print Top


Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2004/6/16 22:16
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4208
Offline
If you attack me have the courtesy to use your real name, I do. What hypocrites.

Posted on: 2016/8/4 18:24
Print Top


Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2007/10/29 8:17
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 420
Offline
Do people ever run into her in the wild?


Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

OneSkirt wrote:
How is this thread still a thing???

Yvonne is a crazy bigot...?

Posted on: 2016/8/4 18:10
Print Top




« 1 (2) 3 4 5 ... 17 »




[Advanced Search]





Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me



Lost Password?

Register now!



LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact


JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017