Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
106 user(s) are online (90 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 106

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

(1) 2 3 4 ... 17 »

Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/9/21 23:51
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
No I am not dense, psyop. You live in denial. If a man commits adultery against his wife and has an affair in a motel, you blame the man, not the motel. Likewise, it was convenient to blame the church, yes, it does share some blame especially if this happened before. But you blame the gay priest who victimized the boy/teen. That aspect has been lost on attacking the church. Gay priests, not heterosexual priests committed these crimes. You are upset because I point out the truth.

Speaking of living in denial...
One last time, you think gays are evil rapists and you ignore the fact that the priests are raping girls as well(are you blaming the evil fake gay priests for this?).

MORE PRIESTS ARE RAPING PEOPLE THAN TRANSGENDERED ARE, END OF STORY.

Posted on: 2017/4/16 0:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/15 1:11
From HamiltonPARK
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
No I am not dense, psyop. You live in denial. If a man commits adultery against his wife and has an affair in a motel, you blame the man, not the motel. Likewise, it was convenient to blame the church, yes, it does share some blame especially if this happened before. But you blame the gay priest who victimized the boy/teen. That aspect has been lost on attacking the church. Gay priests, not heterosexual priests committed these crimes. You are upset because I point out the truth.

That's the funniest goddamned thing ever!!

Posted on: 2017/4/15 23:54

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/21 23:34
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2017/4/15 18:47

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

psyop wrote:
People should be way more worried about Catholic priests than the transgendered, the priests are the ones raping kids. Get over yourself.

Really? There has been no stories about priests entering women's restrooms assaulting females. Second, if gays stay of the priesthood, then these assaults against boys/teens would not happened. How many gays say they are born this way? If that is case, no straight man entering the priesthood are doing these horrible crimes.

So the evil gays that infiltrated the priesthood to rape kids are also the ones raping girls?

Show me the evidence that straight men entered the priesthood and decided to rape boys. Wouldn't the fly against gays saying they are born that way? Isn't that why gays in New Jersey stopped therapy to set them hetersexual?

Either you are dense or you just don't read I'm not going to bother responding to your nonsense anymore.

Posted on: 2017/4/15 18:38

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

psyop wrote:
People should be way more worried about Catholic priests than the transgendered, the priests are the ones raping kids. Get over yourself.

Really? There has been no stories about priests entering women's restrooms assaulting females. Second, if gays stay of the priesthood, then these assaults against boys/teens would not happened. How many gays say they are born this way? If that is case, no straight man entering the priesthood are doing these horrible crimes.

So the evil gays that infiltrated the priesthood to rape kids are also the ones raping girls?

Show me the evidence that straight men entered the priesthood and decided to rape boys. Wouldn't the fly against gays saying they are born that way? Isn't that why gays in New Jersey stopped therapy to set them hetersexual?

Posted on: 2017/4/15 18:14

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

psyop wrote:

Posted on: 2017/4/15 17:27

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

psyop wrote:

Posted on: 2017/4/15 17:12

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2017/4/15 17:03

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Mental lady,
NO ONE wants to look at you getting dressed, trans, gay, straight, etc.

The one thing I will never do is attack someone on a personal level. Why do liberals do this? Are they afraid of the truth? You cannot insult me because I would have to have respect for you for your words to sting.
You ignore the fact the some transgender men and men not transgender will rape, beat, and kill women in changing rooms and public restrooms. They have already. You don't care. When you put other rights above the safety of all women/girls, then you demean all females.

I have taught young girls who were victims of sexual assault, usually it is mommy's boyfriend. They never get over it. Respect means you do not put any girl in danger. Young girls around 11 or 12 will start going shopping without their parents looking for their own clothes. They are the most vulnerable. The list of transgender men who beat, rape, and harm females did not care about the age of the female victims neither did men, not transgender who will use this new freedom to look for victims. You have no respect for females.

Posted on: 2017/4/15 15:08

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:

The one thing I will never do is attack someone on a personal level. Why do liberals do this? Are they afraid of the truth? You cannot insult me because I would have to have respect for you for your words to sting.
You ignore the fact the some transgender men and men not transgender will rape, beat, and kill women in changing rooms and public restrooms. They have already. You don't care. When you put other rights above the safety of all women/girls, then you demean all females.

The one thing I will never do is attack someone on a personal level. Why does anyone do this? Are they afraid of the truth? You cannot insult me because I would have to have respect for you for your words to sting.
You ignore the fact the some catholic priests and catholic priests not transgender will rape and beat children and women in school changing rooms and school restrooms. They have already. You don't care. When you put other rights above the safety of all women/girls / boys, then you demean all children.

Posted on: 2017/4/15 6:50
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
I have a lot of respect for women. I have no respect for someone who is a bigot, has nothing to do with gender.

Posted on: 2017/4/15 1:43

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Mental lady,

Posted on: 2017/4/15 1:31

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Mental lady,

Posted on: 2017/4/15 1:14

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/7 4:19
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Actually, there is a greater chance of a public school teacher molesting a child but it has received little attention.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/has-media-ignored-sex-abuse-in-school/

It's kind of funny how bad both you and the author are at math. Total number of incidents =/= risk chance. The article doesn't mention risk of sex abuse in Catholic schools at all.

Also, the article seems to have the number of Catholic students wrong by half, according to:
http://php.democratandchronicle.com/RocDocs/catholicschools/
http://www.ncea.org/NCEA/Proclaim/Cat ... Catholic_School_Data.aspx

The public school system in California has 6.7 million children in it. Of course there are going to be more incidents in a population so much larger. But how does the rate compare to Catholic schools? We don't know, because all we have is one sensationalized comment that it "could be 100 times worse in public schools."

Posted on: 2017/4/14 23:02

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/8/3 1:06
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

jcneighbor wrote:

?Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.?

? George Carlin

THIS. SO MUCH THIS.

Posted on: 2017/4/14 21:21

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

CatDog wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Christopher Hambrock, Matthew Hart, Peter Steele, Louis Morales, Dennis Wayne Wilbert, Douglas Perry, Robert Colsinski, Russell Williams and Julian James. These men considered themselves transgender women and the one thing they have in common, they either beat, rape, or killed girls and women some in spaces that we call women changing rooms or restrooms. So, you are wrong. Stop throwing science out the window for political purposes. In the 1970s, people said they were a product of rape between outer space aliens and their mothers. Today, it is transgender. But no matter what generation, it is still mental illness.

Yvonne, are you in favor of banning Catholic priests from being around children? Because there's a much higher rate of Catholic priests molesting and raping children than there are transgender people committing the same acts.

If you're not, then please just admit that you're full of crap. Catholic priests are a much greater danger to society than any transgender person but I have a feeling you have no issue with them using bathrooms that children might be in.

Actually, there is a greater chance of a public school teacher molesting a child but it has received little attention.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/has-media-ignored-sex-abuse-in-school/

Posted on: 2017/4/14 20:58

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/7 4:19
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Christopher Hambrock, Matthew Hart, Peter Steele, Louis Morales, Dennis Wayne Wilbert, Douglas Perry, Robert Colsinski, Russell Williams and Julian James. These men considered themselves transgender women and the one thing they have in common, they either beat, rape, or killed girls and women some in spaces that we call women changing rooms or restrooms. So, you are wrong. Stop throwing science out the window for political purposes. In the 1970s, people said they were a product of rape between outer space aliens and their mothers. Today, it is transgender. But no matter what generation, it is still mental illness.

Yvonne, are you in favor of banning Catholic priests from being around children? Because there's a much higher rate of Catholic priests molesting and raping children than there are transgender people committing the same acts.

If you're not, then please just admit that you're full of crap. Catholic priests are a much greater danger to society than any transgender person but I have a feeling you have no issue with them using bathrooms that children might be in.

Posted on: 2017/4/13 19:17

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/10 13:10
From Downtown JC, VVP Area
Group:
Registered Users

?Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.?

? George Carlin

Posted on: 2017/4/13 18:23

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/4/22 19:28
Group:
Registered Users
there is no reasoning with the unreasonable.

Posted on: 2017/4/13 17:09

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Peeping Tom was taking pictures of women in Target dressing room. People here are rationalizing the behavior of transgenders and are allowing perverts in bathroom and dressing rooms. Let transgender people get the therapy they need and stop putting women/girls in danger.
http://www.wbir.com/news/crime/peepin ... noxville-target/426956736

Posted on: 2017/4/13 15:55

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/6/6 1:31
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
I don't usually post on these types of subjects but I need to weigh in here; this conversation is getting more and more ridiculous as each post goes on.

You reference the Amish - well, maybe the reason why they don't have transgender "issues" is because the environment is so conservative, people growing up in that setting are not comfortable coming to terms with their identity. Don't think for one second that people that are transgender have an easy experience coming out about it, much less if you are raised in an environment that is so traditional and conservative.

And, the fact that you use a handful of people to represent your views on an entire population is disgusting. You can find bad (and good, for that matter) people in every demographic - gay, straight, trans, White, African American, Latino, Asian, you get the picture. Your statement is pure bigotry.

Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
I went to a Shrine in Philadelphia, that had 3 restrooms, men, women and men/women/handicapped. The latter was a single use restroom. No woman/girl should be worried about being rape, beaten, or killed because some in society are giving superior rights to transgender people.

The Amish has more children than most people yet for some reason transgender is not an issue. Now, it is a cult and more people are claiming this. It has become trendy.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/govt ... r?utm_content=buffer20ea0

Posted on: 2017/4/13 15:43

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/8/30 19:03
From Downtown Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
devilsadvocate, so the protection of children/women in public restrooms is not your concern. Apparently, you don't care that sexual perverts will use this including transgender women formerly men who rape, beat and kill. I guess you are a defender of rapists.

http://pix11.com/2015/04/14/woman-rap ... -at-manhattan-bar-police/

http://www.wboc.com/story/7864451/den ... rape-of-64-year-old-woman

I think you have totally misinterpreted my comment and my position on this topic.

Posted on: 2017/4/13 13:13

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
I went to a Shrine in Philadelphia, that had 3 restrooms, men, women and men/women/handicapped. The latter was a single use restroom. No woman/girl should be worried about being rape, beaten, or killed because some in society are giving superior rights to transgender people.

The Amish has more children than most people yet for some reason transgender is not an issue. Now, it is a cult and more people are claiming this. It has become trendy.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/govt ... r?utm_content=buffer20ea0

Posted on: 2017/4/13 13:05

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/15 1:11
From HamiltonPARK
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
devilsadvocate, so the protection of children/women in public restrooms is not your concern. Apparently, you don't care that sexual perverts will use this including transgender women formerly men who rape, beat and kill. I guess you are a defender of rapists.

Yeah, that's a reach as far as Transgender goes.

Posted on: 2017/4/13 11:30

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2017/4/12 22:05

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/8/30 19:03
From Downtown Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Mouse wrote:
Bigotry is bigotry. Ignorance is ignorance (and there is no excuse).

History repeats itself.

Protect Trans Kids.

Resized Image

Comparing the plight of people who are mentally ill and therefore mutilate themselves with black people under Jim Crow is incredibly offensive.

Posted on: 2017/4/12 21:53

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/8/16 20:23
From not downtown
Group:
Registered Users
Bigotry is bigotry. Ignorance is ignorance (and there is no excuse).

History repeats itself.

Protect Trans Kids.

Resized Image

Posted on: 2017/4/12 21:26
I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food.
W. C. Fields

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
There are people who believe their limbs do not belong to them, they suffered from a similar problem as people who believe their gender do not belong to them. Do you allow these people access to doctors in order to cut off a particular limb?
http://nypost.com/2015/09/06/this-str ... -hack-off-a-healthy-limb/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_integrity_identity_disorder

Posted on: 2017/4/12 21:06

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/28 15:39
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

papadage wrote:
A simpleton's understanding of sexuality is not a justification of stupid opinion. Sex and gender is much more complex than external naughty bits.

BTW, "trangerism" is what right wing scumbags use to vilify transgenderism. Try not to show your colors.

I am only sorry for the typo, not my statements. I live in a world of facts, not feelings. You on the other hand live in a world of relativism. You have swallowed the 'kool-aid,' and believe what the culture dictates.

By the way the late actor Alexis Arquette who became a transgender women returned as Robert before he died. He did not want to die a lie.

So the specific brand of christianity you subscribe to is fact? Interesting! Curious what makes your brand fact but another brand of christianity is fiction? And another cult or religion is fiction, but yours is fact.

Posted on: 2017/4/12 20:59

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

papadage wrote:
A simpleton's understanding of sexuality is not a justification of stupid opinion. Sex and gender is much more complex than external naughty bits.

BTW, "trangerism" is what right wing scumbags use to vilify transgenderism. Try not to show your colors.

I am only sorry for the typo, not my statements. I live in a world of facts, not feelings. You on the other hand live in a world of relativism. You have swallowed the 'kool-aid,' and believe what the culture dictates.

By the way the late actor Alexis Arquette who became a transgender women returned as Robert before he died. He did not want to die a lie.

Posted on: 2017/4/12 19:52

(1) 2 3 4 ... 17 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017