Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
118 user(s) are online (95 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 118

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 2 3 (4) 5 6 7 ... 17 »

Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/21 23:34
Group:
Registered Users
I suggest people here stop judging me since I do not follow the culture. Yes, I have views and even science backs me up. Men and women are different. No man here has breast fed a baby, had a menstrual cycle or gave birth. Yes, woman do want privacy and I am not the only one that way. The woman in Macys with her daughter panic. What about her rights? We are giving transgender people super rights that precludes ordinary rights. I have seen enough men on the subway in NYC platform who touch themselves. Those are the creeps that will go into a woman's private space and rape them. Everyone here want to ignore that problem. I don't.

Posted on: 2016/7/28 2:25

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/7 4:19
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:
19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

I see no offense here (other than "fornication") that a transgender or gay person would not be able to enter the kingdom of God. But I do see that you lack many of the tenants that would give you grace. Chill the fuck out and let people live their lives. Stop being so angry at everyone all the time and try to accept that some people were just born the way God made them.

Posted on: 2016/7/28 2:08

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Or it just means that it's easier to find the gates to hell, because it's easy to fall into temptation and sin, but hard to lead a life of virtue and find the gates to heaven. It doesn't mean that lots more people are going to heaven than are going to hell. It just sounds like you hope more people are going to hell than heaven, because you're a spiteful old bat that can't see the goodness in people's hearts and realize that the love of God is in every person.

Posted on: 2016/7/28 2:02

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

radryan03 wrote:
God doesn't have to be one God...

I'd argue that Yvonne's God is a bit different than some other religious fellows who's God doesn't hate or discriminate against other people.

Only contributing the tangent...
I am befuddled by scripturists, esp. those that are women (like Yvonne) and/or are within minority populations. The same scripture and teaching they are using against others were used to keep them from voting, having equal jobs and pay, etc. How quickly we forget I guess...

Quote:

jcneighbor wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:

You're free to have your religion, you just can't enforce it on others. This is simple stuff.

In theory, that's true. But the U.S. government makes this more complicated. Thomas Jefferson tried to explain it in a letter he penned on January 1, 1802 which said:

"I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof,' thus building a wall of separation between Church & State."

More recent examples of how this isn't going according to plan:

Pledge of Allegiance includes "One nation under God"

And in a court of justice you're asked to put your hand on a bible and swear to tell the truth "so help me God".

Man, are we ever off-topic on this thread! The fun part is that Yvonne will keep this on the top-20 list just so she can try to get the last word in...

I guess you go to the Church of Nice believing everyone will be saved. However, Matthew 7:13 says: "Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it." That means the road must be very wide to accommodate those going to hell.

Posted on: 2016/7/28 1:19

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/9/5 2:01
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
God doesn't have to be one God...

I'd argue that Yvonne's God is a bit different than some other religious fellows who's God doesn't hate or discriminate against other people.

Only contributing the tangent...
I am befuddled by scripturists, esp. those that are women (like Yvonne) and/or are within minority populations. The same scripture and teaching they are using against others were used to keep them from voting, having equal jobs and pay, etc. How quickly we forget I guess...

Quote:

jcneighbor wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:

You're free to have your religion, you just can't enforce it on others. This is simple stuff.

In theory, that's true. But the U.S. government makes this more complicated. Thomas Jefferson tried to explain it in a letter he penned on January 1, 1802 which said:

"I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof,' thus building a wall of separation between Church & State."

And in a court of justice you're asked to put your hand on a bible and swear to tell the truth "so help me God".

Man, are we ever off-topic on this thread! The fun part is that Yvonne will keep this on the top-20 list just so she can try to get the last word in...

Posted on: 2016/7/27 19:39

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/10 13:10
From Downtown JC, VVP Area
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:

Posted on: 2016/7/27 18:20

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/8/3 1:06
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Religion is the first part of the First Amendment, when that goes freedom of speech follows.

Posted on: 2016/7/27 16:41

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/10 13:10
From Downtown JC, VVP Area
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Religion is the first part of the First Amendment, when that goes freedom of speech follows.

Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him. ?Proverbs 26:4 (King James version)

Posted on: 2016/7/27 16:33

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/7/27 12:13

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

[/quote]

Doesn't make any sense - Every religion tells us not to kill, yet every government and country has an army that tells its soldiers you are allowed to kill on their behalf !

Religion always raises its ugly head or becomes the best excuse option, when it suits the individual !

Posted on: 2016/7/27 10:13
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/8/29 18:51
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Bill Donahue's own words. I am sure if this is a lie Macy would sue Donahue.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fs_vWKrqFmk

Why does this tool Bill not use his name, Javier Chaves, but as "Latino Man"?

Posted on: 2016/7/27 4:59

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Bill Donahue's own words. I am sure if this is a lie Macy would sue Donahue.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fs_vWKrqFmk

Posted on: 2016/7/27 2:52

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
I am looking forward the lawsuit. Hopefully, it will not be something both parties sign to keep quiet.

Posted on: 2016/7/24 18:18

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/10/6 14:50
From Jersey City, NJ
Group:
Banned
Donahue is a shill for the right wing and a terrible liar of a Catholic. I wouldn't believe him if he said the sky is blue.

Posted on: 2016/7/24 16:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Person fired from Macy over transgender issue
http://www.cnsnews.com/commentary/bil ... ires-catholic-his-beliefs

Posted on: 2016/7/23 19:49

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Terrence T. McDonald | The Jersey Journal
Email the author | Follow on Twitter
on June 13, 2016 at 2:00 PM, updated June 13, 2016 at 3:33 PM
JERSEY CITY ? Jersey City's public-school district may become the latest in the state to adopt a policy aimed at specifying the rights of its transgender students.

A measure up for initial approval at Thursday's school board meeting would require the 28,000-student district to take a student's gender identity into consideration in a number of instances, including when deciding which locker rooms and restrooms a student may enter and the names and pronouns school staff must use when addressing students.

About two dozen school districts in New Jersey, including in Pequannock, Jackson and Ocean Township, have adopted similar policies, which came amid a nationwide debate over the transgender community and access to restrooms.

More

Posted on: 2016/6/13 20:34

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City, NJ
Group:
Banned

Posted on: 2016/6/9 17:09

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Very interesting twist:

State leader quits ACLU after daughters were ?visibly frightened? by men using women?s restroom

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/stat ... ed-by-transgend#pq=VvitsT

Posted on: 2016/6/2 15:28

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City, NJ
Group:
Banned
http://bipartisanreport.com/2016/05/3 ... hained-in-basement-video/

"Esten Ciboro was recently in the news for protesting Target?s new policy of allowing transgender people to use the restroom of their choice. Now it turns out that he has been arrested for keeping a 13-year-old girl chained inside his basement. The girl, who has not been identified, was forced to use the restroom in a bucket and was fed scraps of spoiled food."

Posted on: 2016/6/1 20:46

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/10/31 13:04
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JSleeze wrote:
UPDATE: My daughter and I were in Target last night. She used the bathroom and wasn't raped. Just thought I'd provide a measure, albeit small, of actual real life experience into the conversation.

I'm a little bit confused about how this logic works. So, let's see. Say, if someone's daughter went somewhere... say, college. So, she went to college and she wasn't raped there, than it demonstrates... what exactly does it demonstrate?

Posted on: 2016/5/28 16:02

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
This article describes you to a tee. Only opinions held by the left are acceptable. You want to shut-up people with different opinions. Even Facebook employees are now saying the same thing, omit opinions that are not liberal enough.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/08/opi ... ral-intolerance.html?_r=4

Posted on: 2016/5/28 0:46

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags.

http://www.naturalnews.com/036112_sociopaths_cults_influence.html

Sorry, you feel that way about yourself. Try counseling or if religious, try prayer.

Flag #3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse.

Posted on: 2016/5/28 0:35
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags.

http://www.naturalnews.com/036112_sociopaths_cults_influence.html

Sorry, you feel that way about yourself. Try counseling or if religious, try prayer.

Posted on: 2016/5/27 20:50

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/5/27 20:34

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Wishful_Thinking wrote:
What despairs me about this thread is how nothing is said about restaurants, bars, nightclubs where the restrooms are largely blended - and seem to be the way of the future, offering a civilized, flexible restroom experience for cis and trans-gendered folks alike. I think of my favorite lounges - G Bar, Therapy - and popular restaurants like Cafeteria and Standard Grille, where everyone shares the sinks and mirrors, and there are banks of WCs (and a room to one side with urinals for those of us who prefer to stand). And this isn't new! Many, many stylish bars, lounges, and restaurants have had nicely designed shared restroom facilities like this for years. Our inability to look beyond outmoded solutions, based on prejudices we should be past by now, and Victorian sensibilities that are a century out of date, is insane.

I highly recommend the Roasted Whole Chicken for 2 at Standard Grille - the best roast chicken I have ever had! - but at minimum, get in to use the restroom. Much more efficient use of space than separate men's and women's rooms, very elegant and spacious shared area to wash and groom.

You live in an idealized world, wishing_thinking. Your world is found on the keyboard. In the real world, such as the New York Subway, you will find some men with their hands in their pants. These are the men who will walk into a Target or a bar to use the ladies' room and they are not transgender people, they are opportunist.

Posted on: 2016/5/27 20:05

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/5/17 13:40
From Heights
Group:
Registered Users
What despairs me about this thread is how nothing is said about restaurants, bars, nightclubs where the restrooms are largely blended - and seem to be the way of the future, offering a civilized, flexible restroom experience for cis and trans-gendered folks alike. I think of my favorite lounges - G Bar, Therapy - and popular restaurants like Cafeteria and Standard Grille, where everyone shares the sinks and mirrors, and there are banks of WCs (and a room to one side with urinals for those of us who prefer to stand). And this isn't new! Many, many stylish bars, lounges, and restaurants have had nicely designed shared restroom facilities like this for years. Our inability to look beyond outmoded solutions, based on prejudices we should be past by now, and Victorian sensibilities that are a century out of date, is insane.

I highly recommend the Roasted Whole Chicken for 2 at Standard Grille - the best roast chicken I have ever had! - but at minimum, get in to use the restroom. Much more efficient use of space than separate men's and women's rooms, very elegant and spacious shared area to wash and groom.

Posted on: 2016/5/27 18:22

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

dr_nick_riviera wrote:
Quote:

CatDog wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

JSleeze wrote:
UPDATE: My daughter and I were in Target last night. She used the bathroom and wasn't raped. Just thought I'd provide a measure, albeit small, of actual real life experience into the conversation.

Lucky for you, but she has the rest of her life to go to public restrooms and daddy will not be around. I suggest you give her a whistle to place on her key chain in case she encounters trouble.
I wonder, how taxing is it on you to be in a perpetual state of outrage, anger, and nightmarish fantasy? How many medications are you on to help you cope with a hellish world in which rape is around every corner, and the specter of transgendered bandits are leering at you over every bathroom stall door? How many psychologists must you visit daily to calm you down after Fulop eats a hamburger like he owns the place?

Is there any possible planet on which you would be happy? Or is your version of heaven just a big bowl of throat lozenges to help with your incessant city hall speeches, and a pile of keyboards for your daily letters to the editor? Is your version of Shangri-La an oasis not of peace and quiet, but of scandal and persistent outrage?

Don't forget the parking lots. Any Nirvana for her needs to have plenty of available street parking and tons of quarter-full parking lots in bustling metro areas.

This is hilarious. First, I never placed my 'letter to the editor' on jclist. But since it is here I will respond. I am being accused of what you, dr_nick_rivera is doing now. I have been attending council meetings for over 40 years. Some good things have come out of attending council meetings. As the former president of the Van Vorst Park Association, I was able to get things accomplished by attending council meetings. We have handicapped curves to our public streets. That is my idea. I was able to secure money for Van Vorst Park in the 1970s. The city has also borrow some of my idea on the budget. I complained about the refinancing of bonds over and over again. We use to bond for 20 years items that had a life span of 5 years. Now I am being told they will not refinance old bonds again and again. Yesterday, I complained about a 13 years bond that have a life span of 7 years in the ordinance. Councilwoman Osborne said I made a valid point, perhaps they will take my idea and bond for items that is identical to the life span of the object. When the government knows people are watching, they respond even it they do not say why they are responding.

Posted on: 2016/5/26 16:25

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/10/3 18:37
From DTJC
Group:
Banned
Quote:

CatDog wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

JSleeze wrote:

Lucky for you, but she has the rest of her life to go to public restrooms and daddy will not be around. I suggest you give her a whistle to place on her key chain in case she encounters trouble.
I wonder, how taxing is it on you to be in a perpetual state of outrage, anger, and nightmarish fantasy? How many medications are you on to help you cope with a hellish world in which rape is around every corner, and the specter of transgendered bandits are leering at you over every bathroom stall door? How many psychologists must you visit daily to calm you down after Fulop eats a hamburger like he owns the place?

Is there any possible planet on which you would be happy? Or is your version of heaven just a big bowl of throat lozenges to help with your incessant city hall speeches, and a pile of keyboards for your daily letters to the editor? Is your version of Shangri-La an oasis not of peace and quiet, but of scandal and persistent outrage?

Don't forget the parking lots. Any Nirvana for her needs to have plenty of available street parking and tons of quarter-full parking lots in bustling metro areas.

Posted on: 2016/5/26 16:08

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

CatDog wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

JSleeze wrote:

Medication for outrage? None and I have been going to the same doctor for over 25 years. I thought this subject would drop yet, you brought it back. I don't collect data on rape but according to this web site the USA in No. 1 in rapes. http://www.wonderslist.com/10-countries-highest-rape-crime/

Posted on: 2016/5/26 15:57

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

JSleeze wrote:

Posted on: 2016/5/26 15:44

« 1 2 3 (4) 5 6 7 ... 17 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017