Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
104 user(s) are online (88 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 104

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 3 4 5 (6) 7 8 9 ... 17 »

Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/8/14 18:54
Group:
Registered Users
The truth you speak of is so far off the topic of conversation.

The fact that people like you exist makes me uncomfortable.

Posted on: 2016/5/24 13:40

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/21 23:34
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Nori wrote:
This btch is crazy.

This is something I would say as a joke, but this is a real human.

The truth does not make me crazy, the truth, Nori makes you uncomfortable.

Posted on: 2016/5/24 13:24

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/8/14 18:54
Group:
Registered Users
This btch is crazy.

This is something I would say as a joke, but this is a real human.

Posted on: 2016/5/24 13:21

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

K-Lo wrote:
Regardless of the reason, even people with body dysmorphia have to pee. Just close the damn stall door and mind your own business. Women and children .. and men... are assualted every day. No one has to dress up to get access to victims.

Yes, everyone has to pee but this does open the door to sexual predators, something many here do not acknowledge. I just read something recently from an adult woman who was sexually assaulted in the women's locker room as a child by her male coach during swim practice.

Posted on: 2016/5/24 13:13

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/10/21 19:48
Group:
Registered Users
Regardless of the reason, even people with body dysmorphia have to pee. Just close the damn stall door and mind your own business. Women and children .. and men... are assualted every day. No one has to dress up to get access to victims.

Posted on: 2016/5/24 13:07

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Here is a 16 year old boy who thinks he has periods. This is the reason why Johns Hopkins Hospital has stopped transgender operations. The hospital data says the problem is mental. How can any boy think he has a period if he does not have the body part?
http://downtrend.com/vsaxena/teen-boy ... =not3&utm_medium=facebook

I don't know why I'm bothering to respond to you but did you even read the article or do you just not understand what transgender means? Biologically a girl, so yeah periods genius.

You know what, I did read this wrong. You are correct.

Posted on: 2016/5/24 12:26

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/9/21 23:51
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Here is a 16 year old boy who thinks he has periods. This is the reason why Johns Hopkins Hospital has stopped transgender operations. The hospital data says the problem is mental. How can any boy think he has a period if he does not have the body part?

I don't know why I'm bothering to respond to you but did you even read the article or do you just not understand what transgender means? Biologically a girl, so yeah periods genius.

Posted on: 2016/5/24 0:16

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/11 23:48
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JSleeze wrote:
People believe all sorts of things. A guy in Pittsburgh thinks he's a dog. A woman in Norway thinks she is a cat. A guy believes he lives in the Grand Theft Auto game. So what? There are all kinds out there. Even...

A local woman who believes she is relevant

So what's your point J ? Are we to cater to whims without substance ? At least Yvonne makes sense, the rest looks like a circus of misfits of society. Kinda like the old Roman empire. Such a demise of success.

Posted on: 2016/5/23 23:17
Get on your bikes and ride !

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JSleeze wrote:
People believe all sorts of things. A guy in Pittsburgh thinks he's a dog. A woman in Norway thinks she is a cat. A guy believes he lives in the Grand Theft Auto game. So what? There are all kinds out there. Even...

I am glad I have a fan. Thanks JSleeze.

Posted on: 2016/5/23 18:20

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/8/30 8:48
Group:
Registered Users
I am just impressed that somehow Jersey City's parking supply has finally entered this conversation.

Posted on: 2016/5/23 18:03

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/4/26 20:07
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/5/23 17:15

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/5/23 16:33

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/9/5 2:01
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
You're a fucking idiot.

The decline in Target stock is off the previous quarters results, which took place well before they announced anything related to the current topic. And thank you - please stop shopping amongst the normal people.

Chickfila - they were going to loose every endorsement deal they had... so they rolled over rather quickly on their 'moral' high ground... and opted to embrace their shareholder.

You are sooo misinformed... it's sad.

Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Hey, JSleeze, it is interesting how Target stock is still down after the boycott while Chick Fil A stores are multiplying after their comment about gay marriage. The lines in NYC, is still around the corner, granted, that is not the case in Newport Mall but who is going to pay for parking?
I did spend between $800 to $1,000 a year a Target, since the downtown site appeared, that money is going elsewhere.

Posted on: 2016/5/23 16:12

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Hey, JSleeze, it is interesting how Target stock is still down after the boycott while Chick Fil A stores are multiplying after their comment about gay marriage. The lines in NYC, is still around the corner, granted, that is not the case in Newport Mall but who is going to pay for parking?
I did spend between $800 to $1,000 a year a Target, since the downtown site appeared, that money is going elsewhere.

Posted on: 2016/5/23 15:17

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/4/26 20:07
Group:
Registered Users
Simple, simple Yvonne. Fearlessly treading into deep and unfamiliar waters, not letting your ignorance slow you for a second.

Target's stock is down like virtually all retailers, because of an uncertain consumer spending environment in the second quarter. Look at Macy's over the past few weeks. Kohl's. Same story. Has nothing to do with potties or pee pees or homophobic wedding cake bakers:

(Also from Yahoo finance):

Target (TGT) stock fell nearly 10% in early trading Wednesday after the retailer reported sales that missed forecasts. Target also warned that its sales and earnings for the second quarter would be lower than what analysts were expecting.

Overall sales were down 5% in the quarter, but that was largely due to Target's sale of its in-store pharmacies to CVS (CVS).

Related: Macy's is in serious trouble

There was some good news. Target's earnings rose 16.5% from a year ago and topped Wall Street's estimates. Digital sales surged 23% as well.

But the weak guidance is the story.
Target CEO Brian Cornell said in a statement that it is "in an increasingly volatile consumer environment" for retailers and added that it is "a challenging short-term consumer landscape."
Cornell, who left Pepsi (PEP) to take over Target in 2014, is widely credited with righting the ship after a massive hack in late 2013 caused more than 40 million consumers to have their credit card information compromised.

But Target is now the latest prominent retailer to disappoint investors. Macy's (M), Kohl's (KSS), J.C. Penney (JCP) and Nordstrom (JWN) also reported underwhelming results recently.

Posted on: 2016/5/23 15:07

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

caj11 wrote:

Target CEO: Trans-Inclusive Bathroom Policy Hasn't Hurt Sales

http://www.advocate.com/transgender/2 ... m-policy-hasnt-hurt-sales

So how's that boycott going, Yvonne? Have they closed the Jersey City location yet?

The Advocate is a gay magazine the spins stories in favor of gay issues. The story should have been Target stock went down.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Advocate
http://finance.yahoo.com/q/hp?s=TGT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwOYL_-_5io

Posted on: 2016/5/23 14:53

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/7 4:19
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Ah? you appear to have purposely misconstrued my base observation, it is about ?men IN DRESSES that want to take a dump in a ladies? room.? This is not my obsession, but an obsession of the Left to which I have taken a dervish delight in mocking. The Left has simmered down all the noble struggles for justice and equality through history ultimately to this ?Last Issue? of equal rights and fair access for men IN DRESSES to take a dump in the ladies? room.

And I pose the question again. {(in a Monty Python/South Park/Jon Stewart/Bill Maher style, for the benefit of those that may have missed the satirical edge}

Why don?t the members of the left who identify as male tuck in their penises, put on a nice evening gown (heels optional) and take over all the ladies rooms in America. ?Occupation? is a typical leftie tactic? Not to be sexist, but it would not work if women occupied their own bathrooms but I am sure the leftie women could issue a statement demonstrating their support for men IN DRESSES to take a dump in ladies? rooms. Of course the caveat to that statement would be, they are not speaking for all women.

maybe because I don't want to? I don't want to suck dick, or eat strawberry ice cream, or own a gun, but I'll still defend people's rights to do those things.

Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
A student under 18 years of age, cannot enter a contract, cannot take medicine in school, he/she must go to the nurse's office to receive the medicine. He/She cannot vote, although I hear they can vote if 18 by November. The list goes on and on, so why do they have the right to declare themselves another gender? Why do they supercede what their parents have declared on their birth certificates?

maybe because they are human beings and have an inalienable right to self-determination? Parents don't own a child and can't override their child's wishes in the long run.

I don't really have strong feelings on bathroom rules of any sort, I'm just sick of hearing about this crap and want to point out how stupid these arguments are.

Posted on: 2016/5/23 5:20

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/10/30 19:51
Group:
Registered Users

Target CEO: Trans-Inclusive Bathroom Policy Hasn't Hurt Sales

http://www.advocate.com/transgender/2 ... m-policy-hasnt-hurt-sales

So how's that boycott going, Yvonne? Have they closed the Jersey City location yet?

Posted on: 2016/5/23 3:15

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/29 17:59
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCbiscuit wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

JCbiscuit wrote:
[quote]
TheBigGuy wrote:

....and that is why society has to deal with men in dresses who want to take a dump in a ladies? room.

you seem obsessed with where male strangers sh*t.

you know there are websites that will better serve your fetish than this community bulletin board?

This is not my obsession, but an obsession of the Left to which I have taken a dervish delight in mocking.

@ JC Biscuit

So this was not politically driven?? The action of the NC Legislature was direct reaction to bathroom access issues all over the country, all being driven by the left. This was a non-issue ginned up to create a little social disorder at the national level and expense.

The left loves photo ops. The problem for leadership was how can we ratchet this up without making the left anarchist movement look totally moonbat crazy. There are enough left wing lunatics that would have put on dresses and occupied public bathrooms in NC if directed by the leadership. But actual news stories or photos of the sheeple in ladies? rooms would have discredited the movement with 99.999% of America. The fools on this thread excluded of course. It was a no win position for public officials and businesses. Meanwhile the silly musicians and Hollywood jumped on board with the NC boycott making this issue seem like Sun City Redux.

Your description of the South speaks volumes to your arrogance and ignorance. I am willing to bet NC's economic picture and the quality of life is far better than that of NJ or NY. So when the lunatic left created this phony civil rights issues, some people overacted which is exactly what the left wanted. Then they could flip to the pejorative racist name calling page in the anarchy handbook.

They have no true interest in this issue and that is clearly demonstrated by the fact that none of the "supporters" on this thread put on a dress and used the Shoprite ladies? room bathroom on Marin? or anywhere else in the country. It would seem to be such an easy way to demonstrate solidarity with ?oppressed? .0000001%. The problem is that if you did this, most people would not have even noticed.

Posted on: 2016/5/22 11:27

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/10/2 19:00
From Jersey Cxxx
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
Quote:

r_pinkowitz wrote:
Resized Image

best post ever - quote needs to include ... don't pee on the seat or the floor and its all ok with me!
+1

Posted on: 2016/5/22 0:35

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
I should also add, students cannot sign their own permission slips to go to an event off campus or even sign his/her own report card or sign their own absent notes. Due to their immaturity, state are raising drinking and smoking to 21 because science claims their brains are not yet mature. This is a political move by the Obama administration.

Posted on: 2016/5/22 0:05

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

r_pinkowitz wrote:
Resized Image

best post ever - quote needs to include ... don't pee on the seat or the floor and its all ok with me!

Posted on: 2016/5/21 22:38
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
A student under 18 years of age, cannot enter a contract, cannot take medicine in school, he/she must go to the nurse's office to receive the medicine. He/She cannot vote, although I hear they can vote if 18 by November. The list goes on and on, so why do they have the right to declare themselves another gender? Why do they supercede what their parents have declared on their birth certificates?

Posted on: 2016/5/21 21:03

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/4/18 19:17
From Way Downtown
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

JCbiscuit wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:

....and that is why society has to deal with men in dresses who want to take a dump in a ladies? room.

you know there are websites that will better serve your fetish than this community bulletin board?

This is not my obsession, but an obsession of the Left to which I have taken a dervish delight in mocking.

nobody on the left gave a moment's notice to who's doing what in the next stall, until the wingnut GOP down south sought to distract their easily-duped constituents from the economic sh*tshow their redneck states have become.

"pay no attention to your dwindling job opportunities, polluted rivers, and rising rates of meth addiction. a guy in a dress wants to take a dump next to your daughter!"

and you and the rest of the rubes fell right in line, as your leaders knew you would. talk about sheeple.

Posted on: 2016/5/21 19:25

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/9/5 23:09
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Annod wrote:
The Daily Show - President Obama's Transgender Bathroom Backlash

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frhR0-esSqU

This is the most amazing on point thing ever. Thank you Annod. Necksticles lmfao lol lol lol

Posted on: 2016/5/21 18:18

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/1/29 1:10
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Annod wrote:

That was amazing. Progress, indeed.

Posted on: 2016/5/21 18:17

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/9/5 14:18
From Exchange Place
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/5/21 17:46

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/9/5 23:09
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

Atsushi wrote:
Quote:

Nori wrote:
Can we all just agree that yvonne is a dumb cnt and call it a day?

I'm comfortable with that. I would add she is just too old to grasp the new reality.

No, I just refuse to drink the cultural kool-aid. Men do not belong in women's restroom/lockeroom/etc. The same people who complain about Obama and emails/privacy thinks nothing of privacy for women when she is most vulnerable.

I've never complained about Obama, and give zero shits about Hillary's emails, I'll still be voting for her and fine with sharing a bathroom with anyone, regardless of gender. Enjoy your weekend, I'm sure there is a Murder She Wrote marathon on somewhere

Posted on: 2016/5/21 16:31

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/29 17:59
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCbiscuit wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:

Ah? you appear to have purposely misconstrued my base observation, it is about ?men IN DRESSES that want to take a dump in a ladies? room.? This is not my obsession, but an obsession of the Left to which I have taken a dervish delight in mocking. The Left has simmered down all the noble struggles for justice and equality through history ultimately to this ?Last Issue? of equal rights and fair access for men IN DRESSES to take a dump in the ladies? room.

And I pose the question again. {(in a Monty Python/South Park/Jon Stewart/Bill Maher style, for the benefit of those that may have missed the satirical edge}

Why don?t the members of the left who identify as male tuck in their penises, put on a nice evening gown (heels optional) and take over all the ladies rooms in America. ?Occupation? is a typical leftie tactic? Not to be sexist, but it would not work if women occupied their own bathrooms but I am sure the leftie women could issue a statement demonstrating their support for men IN DRESSES to take a dump in ladies? rooms. Of course the caveat to that statement would be, they are not speaking for all women.

Posted on: 2016/5/21 12:16

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/4/18 19:17
From Way Downtown
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:

Posted on: 2016/5/21 4:50

« 1 ... 3 4 5 (6) 7 8 9 ... 17 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017