Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
108 user(s) are online (97 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 108

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2)

Thinking about renting on Monitor Street Bergen / Lafayette
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/10/23 7:20
From Downtown Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
I have been living in Metropolis Towers for several years and looking for a new place in April. I need a little more space and don't care for high rises and the busy nature of the building.

I saw a nice rental on Monitor St in Bergen / Lafayette. It's available in April, which is when I plan to move. It has a washer and dryer in the apartment and looks nice. I have scheduled and appointment to walk through. It's recently been renovated.

Any input on this neighborhood? I don't get out of downtown much, but I am a walker and it seems like I could easily live there and walk to my usual hangouts downtown. It's not that far from where I live now. I have no problem walking 20-30 minutes to get anywhere. I also have a car and drive to the meadowlands each day to work. I'd hate to leave downtown, but the rents are crazy for what you get and this place seems really nice.

I like that it's also near the light rail and the park, but I am not familiar with that area and just want to know if it's safe.

Posted on: 2016/1/12 6:19

« 1 (2)

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017