Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
108 user(s) are online (88 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 108

more...

Browsing this Thread:   2 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 11 12 13 (14) 15 16 17 ... 20 »

Re: Trump: 'Thousands' in Jersey City cheered on 9/11
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/4/26 19:42
From Chilltown, NJ
Group:
Registered Users
When 9/11 happened the Jersey Journal used to have a live JC police scanner on their website. I remember listening to it for hours straight because I was amazed at the type of things I was hearing. The police were so tied up all the criminals were taking advantage of it. I heard reports of numerous bank robberies, armed robberies, stores being looted, shootings etc. It was the amount that was going on in such a short amount of time that kept me listening. You could hear the police saying how tied up they were Downtown they didn't have enough officers to respond to crimes in the rest of the city. Many times they would say they were too tied up to even respond at all to many of the crimes.

Now the things I heard that tied into this article were when I heard the reports of "Muslims celebrating". I remember most would be followed with the officer responding to the scene saying their was "no Muslims are celebrating" with no further info. One or two of them it was reported people were not Muslim and not celebrating. One was confirmed and the police radioed in some codes and said they had men detained. After that conversation someone told the officer to switch his frequency to a different one. That one I clearly remembered was called in as "Muslims dancing and celebrating on a roof top". That turned out to actually be the IsraelI men that the FBI questioned.

One I am really not sure if it could be confirmed if Muslims were really celebrating because the police said they had a mob forming with baseball bats trying to attack them. That is the ironic part the news after this event would try to say how every race and religion was standing together but I clearly remember a lot of anti Muslim attack reports over the scanner. A few were against store owners and some were in the streets. One report was a woman that was attacked. Their was one officer that sounded alarmed that their was a group going around attacking anyone thought to be Muslim and some of the victims were Coptic.

It always amazed me to this day how most of this never made the paper. I just took it as the city didn't want the public to know how bad things really were that day. I can only imagine the things I didn't hear when I stopped listening and the officers that switched over to a different frequency. As it got later in the day you would hear more officers say they were going to switch frequencies and a reference being made to no longer say certain things on that frequency (the one I was listening to).

Posted on: 2015/11/24 7:38

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/10/1 18:03
Group:
Registered Users
This was shown on 2009 via Anderson Cooper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5BtQgTGOI4

Posted on: 2015/11/24 7:14

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/8/26 13:40
Group:
Registered Users

- I saw thousands cheering in JC
- I saw thousands cheering in JC on TV
- I saw thousands cheering on TV (in Gaza/West Bank?)
- I saw a tiny article in WaPo at the time that I over-visualized. Cause I read WaPo. Honest.

Why are people discussing this idiocy?

Posted on: 2015/11/24 6:04

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/8/3 1:06
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

score09 wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Who cares? You can find a small % of people that believe lots of crazy stuff. I bet there are more Scientologists in JC than terrorist sympathizers. And this happened 15 years ago. Time to move on.

Yeah, who cares? I mean, what difference does it make, right? Fifteen years and all. Because the foundation for the current War on Terror has no relevance to this thread, right?

You sound like Noam Chomsky. Mr Wonderful but a gatekeeper nonetheless.

How's the War on Terror goin for ya?

Posted on: 2015/11/24 3:45

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/21 23:34
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
I said I don't believe the average Muslim person celebrated but I believe what my neighbor said as well as the callers on the Geraldo Rivera talk radio show who said similar things. You are calling me ignorant, when it is obvious you are blind to the truth.

wow ... seriously Yvonne, as you a woman of years, I would have thought gossip over the back fence and callers on the Rivera Show would have you speculate the validity of their claims. Next you'll tell me that everything said on the Jerry Springer Show is also the gospel truth too.

Geraldo Rivera is my hero too !
http://www.ranker.com/list/the-13-gre ... n?format=SLIDESHOW&page=1

Can you tell me how a blind man could purchase materials for a bomb? You can't, therefore the blind sheik had help. As many people that was associated with the 2nd attack on the WTC were perhaps associated with the first. In 1993, there were fewer mosques in JC. People who attended that mosque in Journal Square knew what was going on.

What are you even talking about?

I am talking about the people who helped the blind sheik were probably the ones who celebrated. No, they were not the average Muslim citizen, but to say celebrations did not happen is being blind yourself.

Posted on: 2015/11/24 3:29

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/9/18 1:42
From Botswana
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Who cares? You can find a small % of people that believe lots of crazy stuff. I bet there are more Scientologists in JC than terrorist sympathizers. And this happened 15 years ago. Time to move on.

Yeah, who cares? I mean, what difference does it make, right? Fifteen years and all. Because the foundation for the current War on Terror has no relevance to this thread, right?

You sound like Noam Chomsky. Mr Wonderful but a gatekeeper nonetheless.

Posted on: 2015/11/24 3:25

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/9/18 1:42
From Botswana
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
I'm no psychiatrist...

Nah, most certainly, you aren't.

Because if you were, you'd hesitate before ascribing blame for an incident involving mislabeled containers at a Jersey City daycare facility to an "incompetent" low-wage worker. But I digress, lol.

Posted on: 2015/11/24 3:06

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/9/21 23:51
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
I said I don't believe the average Muslim person celebrated but I believe what my neighbor said as well as the callers on the Geraldo Rivera talk radio show who said similar things. You are calling me ignorant, when it is obvious you are blind to the truth.

wow ... seriously Yvonne, as you a woman of years, I would have thought gossip over the back fence and callers on the Rivera Show would have you speculate the validity of their claims. Next you'll tell me that everything said on the Jerry Springer Show is also the gospel truth too.

Can you tell me how a blind man could purchase materials for a bomb? You can't, therefore the blind sheik had help. As many people that was associated with the 2nd attack on the WTC were perhaps associated with the first. In 1993, there were fewer mosques in JC. People who attended that mosque in Journal Square knew what was going on.

What are you even talking about?

Posted on: 2015/11/24 2:27

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/11/20 23:45
From gone
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

psyop wrote:

Geraldo, seriously?

Brian Williams confirmed it himself.

Posted on: 2015/11/24 2:25

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:

Posted on: 2015/11/24 2:24

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/11/14 1:56
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
So, again we avoid common sense and make me the issue. You have a noncitizen who is blind and and unfamiliar with the area....

And now, we have you changing the subject.

Trump was wrong. He completely refuses to accept the reality that it did not happen. Even Carson's handlers are walking this one back.

He's acting like a child, stamping his feet and insisting he's right, the rest of the world, and that anyone who disagrees with him is "unfair."

This is not a quality anyone should want in a President.

Posted on: 2015/11/24 2:20

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Guess those national surveys and that recent Congressional vote where many Democrats turned their backs on Obama and voted with the House Republicans never happened...

Posted on: 2015/11/24 2:15

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/3/27 20:26
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:

Keep spewing your hate. The majority of Americans agree with me and I'm happy they do.

You are very funny. I love being told to keep "spewing hate" by a out and out bigot. Your ilk are in the majority only in your fevered dreams.

Posted on: 2015/11/24 2:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:

Posted on: 2015/11/24 2:08
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

RickSp wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:

That blog does a nice job detailing the lies and hypocrisy certain people have to cling to in order to maintain the fantasy world they live in.

You want us to believe that rag of a blog? Speaking of lies, lies and hypocrisy and fantasy worlds. You really are insane.

Keep spewing your hate. The majority of Americans agree with me and I'm happy they do.

Posted on: 2015/11/24 2:03

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/3/27 20:26
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:

That blog does a nice job detailing the lies and hypocrisy certain people have to cling to in order to maintain the fantasy world they live in.

You want us to believe that rag of a blog? Speaking of lies, lies and hypocrisy and fantasy worlds. You really are insane.

Posted on: 2015/11/24 2:00

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

brewster wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Throw around whatever nasty accusations you want. They don't matter.

More and more people realize that personal safety comes above political correctness and avoiding hurting people's feelings. And that our enemies couldn't care about being PC in the slightest.

So keep talking about racism, xenophobia, bigotry, or whatever the latest buzzword is. Doesn't matter.

What makes me chuckle and shake my head is that the same people who want to profile and condemn a whole group of people for the actions of a tiny few are usually the same people who complain bitterly about a grand conspiracy to deprive them of their gun rights because of the actions of a few crazies. The irony utterly escapes them.

Most "gun violence" is either caused by suicide, which doesn't really count since most will do the deed anyway, or by ghetto gang members. Such as the 5 recent shooting/murders right here in JC.

The same people who have their eyes open and recognize the obvious link between a religion that grossly disproportionately commits and supports terrorism also wants to stop and frisk those groups who grossly disproportionately commit gun violence. Both are examples of using "profiling," otherwise known as common sense, for the safety of the greater population.

There is no irony there.

Posted on: 2015/11/24 1:59

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/7/17 17:42
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Banned
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Throw around whatever nasty accusations you want. They don't matter.

More and more people realize that personal safety comes above political correctness and avoiding hurting people's feelings. And that our enemies couldn't care about being PC in the slightest.

So keep talking about racism, xenophobia, bigotry, or whatever the latest buzzword is. Doesn't matter.

What makes me chuckle and shake my head is that the same people who want to profile and condemn a whole group of people for the actions of a tiny few are usually the same people who complain bitterly about a grand conspiracy to deprive them of their gun rights because of the actions of a few crazies. The irony utterly escapes them.

Posted on: 2015/11/24 1:51

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
So, again we avoid common sense and make me the issue. You have a noncitizen who is blind and and unfamiliar with the area. He is planning the destruction of the WTC and he does this without help? So who is blind here? This sheik had help and his helpers most likely partied when the second attempt succeeded.

You and common sense have nothing to do with each other.

Posted on: 2015/11/24 1:49

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
So, again we avoid common sense and make me the issue. You have a noncitizen who is blind and and unfamiliar with the area. He is planning the destruction of the WTC and he does this without help? So who is blind here? This sheik had help and his helpers most likely partied when the second attempt succeeded.

Posted on: 2015/11/24 1:47

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/11/24 1:25
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
The blind sheik who planned the first WTC bombing was 55 years old with other health problems from what I read, so he had to have people helping them. His helpers were worshiping in JC and I presume living in JC. I said I don't believe the average Muslim person celebrated but I believe what my neighbor said as well as the callers on the Geraldo Rivera talk radio show who said similar things. You are calling me ignorant, when it is obvious you are blind to the truth.

Yvonne was also present when Whoraldo opened Al Capone's vault

Posted on: 2015/11/24 1:27

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/12/28 0:40
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

user1111 wrote:
Quote:
Geraldo Rivera

LMAO! Thanks I needed that chuckle, I can't HA!!!!
Good Night.

Amazing. If that had been her first post, I would've thought she was just being sarcastic.

Posted on: 2015/11/24 1:22

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:
Geraldo Rivera

LMAO! Thanks I needed that chuckle, I can't HA!!!!
Good Night.

Posted on: 2015/11/24 1:05

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
score09 who started this bullsiht thread, must be sitting back thinking how wonderful he is - score09 and Yvonne seem to enjoy or have some sort of pleasure trying to be as divisive as they can be on JClist.

Yvonne could be excused for being ignorant, while score09 is more the planner and methodical when he starts a thread or makes comment.

The blind sheik who planned the first WTC bombing was 55 years old with other health problems from what I read, so he had to have people helping them. His helpers were worshiping in JC and I presume living in JC. I said I don't believe the average Muslim person celebrated but I believe what my neighbor said as well as the callers on the Geraldo Rivera talk radio show who said similar things. You are calling me ignorant, when it is obvious you are blind to the truth.

Geraldo, seriously?

Posted on: 2015/11/24 1:02

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
score09 who started this bullsiht thread, must be sitting back thinking how wonderful he is - score09 and Yvonne seem to enjoy or have some sort of pleasure trying to be as divisive as they can be on JClist.

Yvonne could be excused for being ignorant, while score09 is more the planner and methodical when he starts a thread or makes comment.

Posted on: 2015/11/24 0:56

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
You can't choose your race. But you can choose your religion.

Over 20 Muslim run countries will kill you if you choose to convert to another religion, of course, but the differences between race and religion go far beyond the pedantic.

Do you have the same religion as your family? Just curious.

Yes, although unlike my race, I can change this. Except if I was transracial like Rachel Dolezal!

Posted on: 2015/11/24 0:53

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/12/26 22:57
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2015/11/24 0:09

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCorNYC wrote:
I don't see Scientologist putting on suicide bomb vests and blow up innocent people having drinks at an outdoor cafes, dining at a restaurant. Shooting and knifing concert goers at a Concert halls. Blowing up Jumbo airplanes. Beheading Westerners and their own people. Indoctrinating young boys to be terrorists...

The West commits violence against the Middle East as well - we just have better weapons. (Although their weaponry improves over time because well sell arms to the ME often).

And the West indoctrinates their youth as well.

Posted on: 2015/11/23 23:43

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:

Over 20 Muslim run countries will kill you if you choose to convert to another religion, of course, but the differences between race and religion go far beyond the pedantic.

Do you have the same religion as your family? Just curious.

Posted on: 2015/11/23 23:40

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/10/6 14:50
From Jersey City, NJ
Group:
Banned
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:

As used in the forum, I stand by it. The statements by Trump, and supported by yourself, are mere dog whistles to drum up support from bigots.

If you want, I'll call it religion or faith baiting, but the point stands.

Posted on: 2015/11/23 23:38

« 1 ... 11 12 13 (14) 15 16 17 ... 20 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017