Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
103 user(s) are online (93 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 103

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 13 14 15 (16) 17 18 19 20 »

Re: Trump: 'Thousands' in Jersey City cheered on 9/11
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/10/6 14:50
From Jersey City, NJ
Group:
Banned
As a liberal, I do not claim the conspiracy theorist loon. Crazy is cross-political. I know just as many lib-tards, conserve-tards and liber-tards that believe that tripe.

The support of a nut who thinks it was a false flag is not exactly the most rational support an argument can have. If a 9-11 Truther scum is what you need to feel warm at night, have fun.

Posted on: 2015/11/23 21:05

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

score09 wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

neverleft wrote:
Trump says old news clip shows he's owed an apology over Jersey City 9/11 comments

http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/ ... gy.html#incart_river_home

Good for him. He tweeted the same Washington Post story I posted in this thread.

The celebrations happened and the reporter verified they did by interviewing eye witnesses at the time. The dispute is now changing to whether "thousands" were celebrating, but some people here claimed absolutely no celebrations occurred. That's a lie but I doubt they apologize.

SO WHAT IF THEY WERE DANCING AND CHEERING IN THE STREETS OR ON THE ROOFTOPS? Good for them! The United States is currently viewed around the world as the greatest threat to world peace. I was there, down by the river, on 9/11 and was as aghast as anyone else. But "they" didn't do 9/11. It was a false flag operation designed to serve as a pretext for the invasion of a foreign, sovereign nation in order to gather hegemony and spoils (like oil and land.)

In ensuing years, the extreme right-wing, radical, neoliberal capitalists have been invading, dominating and oppressing all over the world on behalf of a corporate oligarchy which increasingly uses both the police and the media as its "Stasi" enforcers. The imperial agenda, the co-opting of the word "terrorist" in order to fulfill and agenda of conquest and domination, and the presumption that any war is justifiable on the basis of some moral supremacy serves only to instill resentment of the United States, all over the world. And, with global implementation of neoliberal capitalism, it's only getting worse, particularly right here in the good ole' USA, where wages continue to decline and workers continue to be stripped of basic rights.

You reap what you sow.

Good, I am happy at least one liberal here is honest about the celebrations.

Posted on: 2015/11/23 20:52

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/9/18 1:42
From Botswana
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

neverleft wrote:
Trump says old news clip shows he's owed an apology over Jersey City 9/11 comments

Good for him. He tweeted the same Washington Post story I posted in this thread.

The celebrations happened and the reporter verified they did by interviewing eye witnesses at the time. The dispute is now changing to whether "thousands" were celebrating, but some people here claimed absolutely no celebrations occurred. That's a lie but I doubt they apologize.

SO WHAT IF THEY WERE DANCING AND CHEERING IN THE STREETS OR ON THE ROOFTOPS? Good for them! The United States is currently viewed around the world as the greatest threat to world peace. I was there, down by the river, on 9/11 and was as aghast as anyone else. But "they" didn't do 9/11. It was a false flag operation designed to serve as a pretext for the invasion of a foreign, sovereign nation in order to gather hegemony and spoils (like oil and land.) Among many other reasons too, of course.

In ensuing years, the extreme right-wing, radical, neoliberal capitalists have been invading, dominating and oppressing all over the world on behalf of a corporate oligarchy which increasingly uses both the police and the media as its "Stasi" enforcers. The imperial agenda, the co-opting of the word "terrorist" in order to fulfill and agenda of conquest and domination, and the presumption that any war is justifiable on the basis of some moral supremacy serves only to instill resentment of the United States, all over the world. And, with global implementation of neoliberal capitalism, it's only getting worse, particularly right here in the good ole' USA, where wages continue to decline and workers continue to be stripped of basic rights.

You reap what you sow.

Posted on: 2015/11/23 20:51

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Is the behavior of the "small number of crazy white people" you discuss squarely in line with millions of other such people across the world?

http://www.usnews.com/news/religion/a ... ims-seem-to-celebrate-911

Posted on: 2015/11/23 20:47

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City, NJ
Group:
Banned
No, I don't.

But let us create an another shitty argument as a dodge to support a presidential candidate that tried to tar thousands of people with the behavior of an "alleged" few, not even any confirmations.

A small number of crazy white people believe that the Jews had advance knowledge of 9-11 and did not go to work at the WTC that day too. But that tiny number of f***ing assholes is not significant either.

Trump lied, and other scummy race baiters are rising to support him, tarring themselves in the process. It's nice to know who the scummy bigots are on here.

Posted on: 2015/11/23 20:37

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Go read the posts prior to me posting the Washington Post article and look at the people who claimed that they were here and absolutely no celebrations occurred.

They really owe an apology but I'm sure they'd never fess up.

And I love how you imply you're fine with Muslims celebrating 9/11, so long as it's not thousands of them. Anything is better than the "racist scum," right?

Posted on: 2015/11/23 20:26

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City, NJ
Group:
Banned
The dispute has always been about he number, with bigots like you excusing him with this article about an alleged small number that was never confirmed.

He's lying, race baiting scum, and those that support him on pronouncements like this are in good company with him.

Posted on: 2015/11/23 20:24

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

neverleft wrote:

Posted on: 2015/11/23 20:23

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/5 18:27
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

neverleft wrote:

Doubling down on a lie is standard procedure for him...

Posted on: 2015/11/23 20:18
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/5 18:27
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCorNYC wrote:
I don't believe anything you say. I beleive these oldtimers who lived here more than you. YOu can say anything you want. I don't believe anything you say. It's so obvious you are a sympathizers. I shouldn't be surprised there are lot of them living in Jersey City anyway. The authorities know where you all live.

Who are these ?old timers? that claim to have seen these things first hand? Were they also on their roof watching the others on their roof? Are they retired and thus were home during the day to witness this?

And, yes, there are quite a few police in town that know where I live. They are friends of mine.

Posted on: 2015/11/23 20:16
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/24 18:05
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2015/11/23 20:15

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City, NJ
Group:
Banned
Quote:

RickSp wrote:
Quote:

JCorNYC wrote:
I don't believe anything you say. I beleive these oldtimers who lived here more than you. YOu can say you anything you want. I don't believe anything you say. It's so obvious you are a sympathizers. I shouldn't be surprised there are lot of them living in Jersey City anyway. The authorities know where you all live.

LOL. You are really very funny.
'

No kidding. If you want to hear some really racist shit, listen to a JC old timer one day. They are holdovers from Pre-PRA bigotry in many cases.

Posted on: 2015/11/23 20:02

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Star-Ledger Editorial Board

Wager, anyone? Donald Trump isn't likely to apologize for his lie or hallucination about those imaginary cheerleaders in Jersey City celebrating the Twin Towers coming down.

It hardly matters anymore, for a few reasons that should be clear by now: First of all, bigots don't capitulate. Second, the more he ratchets up the demented rhetoric, the higher his polls go, so he is content to ride the fetid wave of a campaign based chiefly on blind bigotry and unapologetic stupidity.

Pause here for a quick recap, just in case you want to test the level of your uncle's cognitive impairment during Thanksgiving dinner:

It was bad enough that Trump wants to round up 11 million immigrants and return them to their country of origin ? because in his warped imagination they're mostly murderers and rapists - but he also considers a deadly, Eisenhower-era deportation program as the model to satisfy his xenophobia.

He suggests that Americans who happen to be Muslim should be specially registered ? not unlike the way Nazis mandated the registration of Jews ? and that we should track them with "a lot of systems, beyond databases," and "look very carefully at Mosques."

And then he ramped up the Islamaphobia by telling an absurd story about celebrations within shouting distance of Ground Zero. "Thousands of people were cheering," Trump said, more than once.

Only nobody saw anything like that - not the cops, not the residents of Jersey City, not the army of reporters who checked out all those rumors.

MORE: Recent Star-Ledger editorials
It's one thing to slander a group of people, but it's clear that Trump no longer wants to use garden-variety demagoguery. Now he's actually relying on his fantasies.

In the process, he has invented a campaign that white supremacists would love, and apparently there is enough love to go around: The polls suggest that Trump has reclaimed the lead in Iowa and is expanding his lead in New Hampshire.

And it would no longer surprise anyone if he were to win those states in landslides, because from the other candidates, its broadcast network, and the party leadership, you hear mostly crickets. Occasionally, a minor candidate such as Rick Perry, Lindsey Graham or John Kasich might suggest that Trump "does not represent the Republican Party."

More

Posted on: 2015/11/23 20:00

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City, NJ
Group:
Banned
"Meh", as in the excuses people make for him are week and apologetic. That includes idiocy about being PC as a cover for being a bigot.

Posted on: 2015/11/23 19:58

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Botswana
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
While we have Obama telling us and the media to tone down our concern over Islamic terrorism, the NYTimes in a Sunday 'above the fold' article reports that the Pentagon is investigating changes to military intel that downplayed the gains of ISIS. Oopsie.

The United States foments terrorism in order to perpetuate War. War is very profitable, and is an indispensable component to the maintenance of cyclical consumption.

So, of course any "gains" made by ISIS is good for the elites.

Posted on: 2015/11/23 19:58

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/11/8 21:51
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Ben Carson Says He Also Saw The Non-Existent Footage Of Muslims Celebrating 9/11 In New Jersey

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content ... elebrating-911-new-jersey

Posted on: 2015/11/23 19:56

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
While we have Obama telling us and the media to tone down our concern over Islamic terrorism, the NYTimes in a Sunday 'above the fold' article reports that the Pentagon is investigating changes to military intel that downplayed the gains of ISIS. Oopsie.

Posted on: 2015/11/23 19:51

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/10/1 18:03
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Some people forget, or don't know that the mastermind of the 1993 World Trade Center bombing and some of his co-conspirators were based in Jersey City, or that the uncle of that mastermind went on to be the architect of 9/11, or that certain mosques in Jersey City were under post 9/11 surveillance by the NYPD elite anti-terror team.

Yup. That blind IMAM on Journal Sq. got arrested after 1993 WTC bombing for being a conspirator. Many worshippers over there are his followers...

Posted on: 2015/11/23 19:47

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Botswana
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

score09 wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
... the uncle of that mastermind went on to be the architect of 9/11...

Right. And your source for these claims is what? The 9/11 Commission Report?

The 9/11 pretext and False Flag

War is Peace
Freedom is Slavery
Ignorance is Strength

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_World_Trade_Center_bombing

Citing a Wikipedia article -- the content of which is from an event that happened over twenty-two years ago and one that has been edited over fifty times in the past six months -- as a credible source is rather infantile, I think.

The 9/11 narrative is the greatest lie ever told. It takes just a little bit of research to realize that the entire event, was not masterminded or directed by an individual hiding in a cave halfway around the world using a cell phone. Nothing regarding the Government's story can be substantiated, yet some in the public are satisfied by a heavily edited, astro-turfed Wikipedia article. Utterly amazing.

Posted on: 2015/11/23 19:47

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Being a swinging voter, I'm betting many politicians from both political parties would fail this test ... This could also include advocates of those parties on JClist:

http://illnessquiz.com/sociopath-test/

Posted on: 2015/11/23 19:45
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Let's get real we are a Democratic State majority of us will immediately discount any Republicans. LOL

Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
I'm no psychiatrist, but my education in common-sense observation and the university of life tells me that Trump is a very paranoid person.

Trump travels through life telling the rest of us who we need to watch out for.

In Trump's world all Muslims, Mexicans and Latinos are bad. Trump appears to hate Chinese investors as well, without reflecting on the fact that it's American farmers and property owners who are choosing to exercise their right to sell.

Trump says you can't trust politicians, but he desperately wants to be one. There's always someone for Trump to hate.

With this said, I'm sure we can remove the name 'Trump' and add some JClister names who have the exact same mind-set.

Posted on: 2015/11/23 19:40

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/3/27 20:26
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

user1111 wrote:

This why I posted it, it was unfounded.

My mistake. I misread the poster. Sorry.

Posted on: 2015/11/23 19:35

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
I'm no psychiatrist, but my education in common-sense observation and the university of life tells me that Trump is a very paranoid person.

Trump travels through life telling the rest of us who we need to watch out for.

In Trump's world all Muslims, Mexicans and Latinos are bad. Trump appears to hate Chinese investors as well, without reflecting on the fact that it's American farmers and property owners who are choosing to exercise their right to sell.

Trump says you can't trust politicians, but he desperately wants to be one. There's always someone for Trump to hate.

With this said, I'm sure we can remove the name 'Trump' and add some JClister names who have the exact same mind-set.

Posted on: 2015/11/23 19:34
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

RickSp wrote:
Quote:

Did you bother to read the article that you linked to?

"In the immediate aftermath of the attacks, The Star-Ledger did a search for evidence of Arab-Americans cheering in Paterson ? the city with the second largest population of Muslims in the country ? after rampant rumors began to circulate. The newspaper concluded these were unfounded. "

This why I posted it, it was unfounded.

Posted on: 2015/11/23 19:28

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/9/12 11:53
Group:
Registered Users
The nut jobbers are right this time. My deaf, blind, mute an physically incapacitated neighbor rented out the local VFW to a bunch muslims on 9/11 so they could celebrate the dropping of the towers.

He was so disgusted he didnt report it. But he did say that, they sure know how to put on a great spread. He had a great time drinking peach schnapps an dancing to the BeeGees.

So don't you dare call my neighbor a liar!!!!!!!

Posted on: 2015/11/23 19:26

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/3/27 20:26
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Did you bother to read the article that you linked to?

"In the immediate aftermath of the attacks, The Star-Ledger did a search for evidence of Arab-Americans cheering in Paterson ? the city with the second largest population of Muslims in the country ? after rampant rumors began to circulate. The newspaper concluded these were unfounded. "

Posted on: 2015/11/23 19:11

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TimSPC wrote:
Someone needs to make a map of all the alleged celebrations sites. I've heard there were celebrations at Dickinson, at that mosque on Westside and Sip, on 440, by the waterfront, in Journal Square, etc... If you put them all together, it sounds like Jersey City was one huge celebration that day.

What my friends and neighbors told me collaborated with what you said. However, the waterfront wasn't actually on the waterfront but close by and I know the building (oldtimers pointed it out to me) where muslim men celebrated on the roof. I won't divulge which one because if they do live here they know the building and if weren't at home their neighbors who lived on the day of 9/11 would have told them. Sadly alot left the area. After 9/11 hordes of people left the city, state east coast. but you can still find old-timers living in the area.

Posted on: 2015/11/23 19:05

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/1/1 1:11
From Wood-Ridge, NJ
Group:
Registered Users
Someone needs to make a map of all the alleged celebrations sites. I've heard there were celebrations at Dickinson, at that mosque on Westside and Sip, on 440, by the waterfront, in Journal Square, etc... If you put them all together, it sounds like Jersey City was one huge celebration that day.

Posted on: 2015/11/23 18:59

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2015/11/23 18:57

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/1/29 1:10
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCorNYC wrote:
The authorities know where you all live.

[quote]

Well then. I'll leave the porch light on - and have coffee and cinnamon buns at the ready. I make really good cinnamon buns.

Posted on: 2015/11/23 18:40

« 1 ... 13 14 15 (16) 17 18 19 20 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017