Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
97 user(s) are online (88 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 97

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 2 (3)

Re: Indian females lack of assimilation
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
WTF does this nonsense have to do with JC? I swear some of you are just ignorant.

Posted on: 2015/9/26 18:08

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/5/7 3:26
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users

Quote:

MoloTov wrote:
Fyi I actually think the entire Hasidic community...

Resized Image

Posted on: 2015/9/26 17:33

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/7/17 17:42
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Banned
Quote:

MoloTov wrote:
anti intellectual/backwards fundamental religious sects that irresponsibly breed and instill religious dogma into their offspring from birth/destroy their ability to critically think/segregating them from the greater society which they live/eliminating the promise of the American dream for them

You left out the Protestant, anti-science, apocalyptic, born again crowd that wants to mandate creation in science texts and dictate morality to everyone, unlike the Hasids and Indians who couldn't give a crap what you do personally. And the Indians are hardly anti intellectual, their kids kick the crap out of most of ours in school.

Posted on: 2015/9/26 17:27

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/5/7 3:26
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Resized Image

Resized Image

Posted on: 2015/9/26 17:25

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/11/12 3:03
Group:
Registered Users
Fyi I actually think the entire Hasidic community is an abomination to humanity (just like Muslims who practice Sharia Law and Warren Jeb's Mormon followers as well...basically all anti intellectual/backwards fundamental religious sects that irresponsibly breed and instill religious dogma into their offspring from birth/destroy their ability to critically think/segregating them from the greater society which they live/eliminating the promise of the American dream for them)

The difference with Indians is that I don't believe their attire is mandated by their religion and is rather just a part of their cultural aesthetics/practical result of living in a hot climate)

Posted on: 2015/9/26 17:05

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/6/16 11:22
From Jersey City, NJ
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

MoloTov wrote:
Why is it that a sizable segment of Indian females in JC refuses to assimilate and continues to dress in their traditional Indian garb as if their still living in India? Would it not behoove them tremendously to attempt to make at least a token effort to dress Western so as to ingratiate themselves to the country they ostensibly are citizens of now?!?!

I'm sorry but the way they dress reminds me of the 3rd world and in my view contributes to the 3rd worldification of America. HELLO you're no longer living in freakin downtown Calcutta (which you should thank god for!!!) so unless you're just visiting here for goodness sake could you please just make some kind of effort to incorporate elements of Western style into your everyday wardrobe? Is that asking to much?! HELLO we're a melting pot after all now get with the program already!!!!

....and don't even get me started on Muslim females in ninja gear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: I'm NOT a Republican/Trump supporter/Xenophobe/Uber patriotic America take it or leave it type

I dare you to say that about someone in Hasidic garb. Their beliefs require them to not assimilate.

Also your trolling needs work. It's too on the nose and not sufficiently well reasoned.

Posted on: 2015/9/26 16:27

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/6/1 0:23
From the village
Group:
Registered Users
You try too hard - your trolling needs work.

Posted on: 2015/9/26 16:10

Indian females lack of assimilation

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/11/12 3:03
Group:
Registered Users
Why is it that a sizable segment of Indian females in JC refuses to assimilate and continues to dress in their traditional Indian garb as if their still living in India? Would it not behoove them tremendously to attempt to make at least a token effort to dress Western so as to ingratiate themselves to the country they ostensibly are citizens of now?!?!

I'm sorry but the way they dress reminds me of the 3rd world and in my view contributes to the 3rd worldification of America. HELLO you're no longer living in freakin downtown Calcutta (which you should thank god for!!!) so unless you're just visiting here for goodness sake could you please just make some kind of effort to incorporate elements of Western style into your everyday wardrobe? Is that asking to much?! HELLO we're a melting pot after all now get with the program already!!!!

....and don't even get me started on Muslim females in ninja gear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: I'm NOT a Republican/Trump supporter/Xenophobe/Uber patriotic America take it or leave it type

Posted on: 2015/9/26 16:01

« 1 2 (3)

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017