Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
113 user(s) are online (82 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 113

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

(1) 2 »

Re: Tamika McReynolds, convicted of fraud with Sharpe James, working at JC Rec. Dept
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/10/30 19:51
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
hasn't she repaid her debt to society? if she has connections, why shouldn't she use them to get a job. isn't that what networking is all about

Her "debt to society" is the money she stole and vendors she ripped off while working in Newark with Sharpe James. No, she hasn't repaid this debt. She didn't spend any time in prison either. I'm not sure she was punished at all, other than having this felony on her record, which doesn't seem to be making any difference. Not seeing how any debt was repaid whatsoever. Also, if you were one of the people she ripped off you might be singing a different tune here. They could garnish her measly paycheck for restitution quite easily now, although they probably won't, as evidenced by that other guy who has fines and restitution dating back to 1992, and has paid only a small part of it AND holds a government job as well. The state is just being made a fool of here and being robbed blind. It's sad really.

Posted on: 2015/9/21 14:59

Re: Tamika McReynolds, convicted of fraud with Sharpe James, working at JC Rec. Dept
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/30 21:43
Group:
Registered Users
i hear that the justice department is now GOING to start prosecuting individuals who break laws on wall street, instead of just fining the banks.

Posted on: 2015/9/21 11:59

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
hasn't she repaid her debt to society? if she has connections, why shouldn't she use them to get a job. isn't that what networking is all about

That doesn't seem to matter, since McGreevey hired the guy who stole millions of dollars of taxpayer money and has paid back about $.25 of the tens of thousands of dollars in restitution he was ordered to do . . .

Posted on: 2015/9/21 9:52

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

drifterx wrote:
Well, once you do find those shenanigans and proof that she somehow not paid for her crimes, let us know and make a better story out of this non-issue.

I can't prove a negative. But I would think that if she made any restitution for what she did, the newspaper would have mentioned.

Also, if it's such a non-issue, why waste your time defending her?

Posted on: 2015/9/21 3:15

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/1 5:25
Group:
Registered Users
Well, once you do find those shenanigans and proof that she somehow not paid for her crimes, let us know and make a better story out of this non-issue.

Posted on: 2015/9/21 1:37

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/30 21:43
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2015/9/21 1:33

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

drifterx wrote:

Just like how the people who hired Tamika McReynolds have owned their decision and we have to respect that. I have been on the other side of the interview process once or twice. It's not easy and it is a heavy responsibility.

I don't respect it and never will. If it's a $15/hour job, I'm sure there's a ton more people out there without criminal backgrounds that would have been qualified. There are clearly some kind of shenanigans going on here, who knows what.

Oh, and how about the respect for the people she stole money from, to the tune of $600,000? How about the vendors she ripped off when she ran the after school program in Newark? What kind of respect is there for them? Clearly she had none. You can say it is a separate issue but she is one person.

I too have been on the other side of the interview process as well but it would have been pretty damn easy to reject her application if a background check had been done. Hiring her puts an even heavier responsibility on the people that chose to do hire her.

Posted on: 2015/9/20 23:41

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
The pension question is something you're going to have to ask her manager about. If there is a runaway problem with pension in this state, it didn't start with Tamika McReynolds. There are forfeiture laws regarding pension if the official is convicted of a crime but I am not sure if it applies to her.

As for your belief that certain persons with criminal background should not be in government, I am good with that as long as it is within reason. Career criminals definitely should be kept out but again, there may be exceptions. Call me optimistic but I don't believe a person should be held back by their ugly past if they truly want to make a difference. It takes trust and you have to own it. Just like how the people who hired Tamika McReynolds have owned their decision and we have to respect that. I have been on the other side of the interview process once or twice. It's not easy and it is a heavy responsibility.

Posted on: 2015/9/20 13:42

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
I wondered about that as well, but I have no idea. I'm sure she'll either get a pension or a nice "boat check" payout of unused sick and vacation time when she decides to quit working.

Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
I said it earlier and I will repeat myself.... does this job contribute time to some sort of pension fund? The activity at the Rec Dept was already under question, so why shouldn't her hiring also be reviewed. Look at what McGreevy did with the help of Fulop to work 4 months for the county as an FTE Jersey City employee to qualify for a $66K pension with lifetime healthcare. So he "retires" in August and still is collecting his $111K city salary on top of the pension. Most of these people are unemployable in the private sector (real world) and there has to be some other reason why she has humbled herself at $15 per hour part time?

Posted on: 2015/9/19 21:53

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/29 17:59
Group:
Registered Users
I said it earlier and I will repeat myself.... does this job contribute time to some sort of pension fund? The activity at the Rec Dept was already under question, so why shouldn't her hiring also be reviewed. Look at what McGreevy did with the help of Fulop to work 4 months for the county as an FTE Jersey City employee to qualify for a $66K pension with lifetime healthcare. So he "retires" in August and still is collecting his $111K city salary on top of the pension. Most of these people are unemployable in the private sector (real world) and there has to be some other reason why she has humbled herself at $15 per hour part time?

Posted on: 2015/9/19 19:52

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

drifterx wrote:
So it is a matter of trust now? Has she committed any crimes since? Is there any crime being committed here in this hiring? There is a lot of trust issues in government in general. A lot of them are from the very people you voted in. If you have trust issues, you need to look at yourself first and what you did with your voting power. This is all a bullshit witch hunt over nothing. Some ex-con got hired for some low level government job. Big whoop. I don't think we need to worry about Miss McReynolds steering our government into the ditch anytime soon.

There are no illegalities here, just a lot of huff and puff holier than thou nonsense. It's not about the money she is making? Then what is it about? She is not qualified? Then who is? Come on, present your case and evidence. Post their resume here and tell us why the hiring manager said no. Yeah, keep posting generalities about how unfair the world is. That's real helpful.

If you want to make this something really interesting then say something interesting about this 'case'. Otherwise it is all just hot air. Reminds me of the Republican 'debate' on CNN not too long ago.

Okay, you've convinced me. I'm okay with her working there after all. But let her wages be garnished so she can pay back the $ 600,000 she stole from people. At $15/hour, after she's worked a total of 40,000 hours (plus a few more for taxes, she gets to keep everything else.

Posted on: 2015/9/19 18:45

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
So it is a matter of trust now? Has she committed any crimes since? Is there any crime being committed here in this hiring? There is a lot of trust issues in government in general. A lot of them are from the very people you voted in. If you have trust issues, you need to look at yourself first and what you did with your voting power. This is all a bullshit witch hunt over nothing. Some ex-con got hired for some low level government job. Big whoop. I don't think we need to worry about Miss McReynolds steering our government into the ditch anytime soon.

There are no illegalities here, just a lot of huff and puff holier than thou nonsense. It's not about the money she is making? Then what is it about? She is not qualified? Then who is? Come on, present your case and evidence. Post their resume here and tell us why the hiring manager said no. Yeah, keep posting generalities about how unfair the world is. That's real helpful.

If you want to make this something really interesting then say something interesting about this 'case'. Otherwise it is all just hot air. Reminds me of the Republican 'debate' on CNN not too long ago.

Posted on: 2015/9/19 16:21

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Bamb00zle wrote:
Does anyone know what happened to the $600,000 she pocketed? Was there any effort on her part to make restitution?

I might be willing to put her on the public payroll if she's made a genuine attempt to pay that money back. Otherwise, she needs to be shown the door as far as I'm concerned.

You would think that the article would mention this if she paid the money back. That would give them a stronger case, but I didn't read anything about that.

Posted on: 2015/9/18 20:40

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/11/16 6:03
From DT JC
Group:
Registered Users
Does anyone know what happened to the $600,000 she pocketed? Was there any effort on her part to make restitution?

I might be willing to put her on the public payroll if she's made a genuine attempt to pay that money back. Otherwise, she needs to be shown the door as far as I'm concerned.

Posted on: 2015/9/18 17:54

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/7/8 2:45
From Bergen/Laf
Group:
Registered Users
I love how all you well to do people are saying 15/hr isnt a game change... maybe for someone who makes minimum wage at a Mcdonalds this would be a huge game changer.

It does not matter how much this person is or getting paid .. but the fact that they are allowed a goverment job yet again when they have proved themselves not to be trustworthy is what the real issue is. I do not care if she worked for minimum wage. That is a job going to someone else MUCH MORE deserving of it. Let her slum it at McDonalds and come home smelling like grease and sadness at the end of the day.

PS - I dont work at McDonalds but I am a lower middle class individual who works hard for their money.

Posted on: 2015/9/18 17:47

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

zerkski wrote:
So sick of all you ultra liberal idiots on this board. Using this BS logic, why don't we just let the police department and teachers hire some criminals to patrol our streets and teach our children. Why should it matter if they are a child molester or a con-man or thief, if they are out of jail, they paid for their crime ansd should be able to qualify for any job whatsoever. Lets just say FU to all the hard working folks out there who have not gotten arrested and charged with felony crimes. So, using the logic posed by many people on this thread, would you feel comfortable if your child is being supervised at school by a teacher or teachers assistant that has prior felony convictions for any crime whatsoever? How about we let domestic abuse violators work at women's shelters? How about letting felony criminals work in your day care center and play with your children. With this logic, why should we even have laws then.... or rules of any sort. Just let everyone run wild and let there be no consequences for anyone's actions. I think this is enough to get me some vicious responses...go ahead, get all over me now and keep defending this POS woman!

Glad someone sees it my way and while I am definitely not an "ultra liberal idiot" I am not all that conservative either. Zerkski said what I had said before: there are plenty more qualified people without any felony convictions that could have had this job on the public payroll.

Oh, and regarding that previous comment about the NFL, I'm not saying I'm happy with any public subsidies for that supposedly non-profit organization either, particularly after the Super Bowl fiasco here in Jersey City. But I didn't bring them up, and that is a national issue, not a local one. There's a lot of corporate welfare out there, I get it and I don't like it either, but this issue about hiring a felon to the public payrolls seems so clear cut to me.

Furthermore, zerkski mentioned why not let the police department hire criminals using the logic associated with McReynolds. Well, that did happen some years ago. Remember Kevin Freibott, a former police officer from Red Bank who had several DWI charges under his belt who somehow got hired by the JC police force (he was Healy's cousin). Then he drove drunk in Jersey City again and a child ended up dead. I suppose the same thing won't happen with McReynolds but some criminals never learn, particularly those who don't really get punished and still get to be on the public payroll.

Posted on: 2015/9/18 17:17

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/6/19 13:13
From Journal Square
Group:
Registered Users
So sick of all you ultra liberal idiots on this board. Using this BS logic, why don't we just let the police department and teachers hire some criminals to patrol our streets and teach our children. Why should it matter if they are a child molester or a con-man or thief, if they are out of jail, they paid for their crime ansd should be able to qualify for any job whatsoever. Lets just say FU to all the hard working folks out there who have not gotten arrested and charged with felony crimes. So, using the logic posed by many people on this thread, would you feel comfortable if your child is being supervised at school by a teacher or teachers assistant that has prior felony convictions for any crime whatsoever? How about we let domestic abuse violators work at women's shelters? How about letting felony criminals work in your day care center and play with your children. With this logic, why should we even have laws then.... or rules of any sort. Just let everyone run wild and let there be no consequences for anyone's actions. I think this is enough to get me some vicious responses...go ahead, get all over me now and keep defending this POS woman!

Posted on: 2015/9/18 16:55

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
If this is all about your tax dollars, Tamika McReynolds is really the least of your problems.

If you think her 15$/hr is such a game changer, I suggest you do run for office with whatever money you have now.

Good luck. Maybe if you win, we can make this non-issue something actually news-worthy.

PS: forgot to add that the NFL, you know, Michael Vick's former employers (he's retired) is subsidized by US tax payers. Millions. Think about it.

Posted on: 2015/9/18 15:16

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

drifterx wrote:
Why don't you run for office and make that a law? Until then, what you think 'shouldn't be' is just wishful thinking. Former criminals deserve an opportunity to get a job anywhere, just like everyone else. This woman was not a career criminal, neither was Michael Vick and yet he got paid millions of dollars to play football. I'm sure you were agonizing about that too.

I'd love to run for office if I had the money to do it. That's another prerequisite for getting elected.

In any case, I don't give a damn about Michael Vick's salary and bonuses. He's not getting paid with my tax dollars.

Posted on: 2015/9/18 14:56

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Why don't you run for office and make that a law? Until then, what you think 'shouldn't be' is just wishful thinking. Former criminals deserve an opportunity to get a job anywhere, just like everyone else. This woman was not a career criminal, neither was Michael Vick and yet he got paid millions of dollars to play football. I'm sure you were agonizing about that too.

Posted on: 2015/9/18 14:52

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/5 18:27
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

caj11 wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

DanL wrote:
is it appropriate for the city spokesperson to bash a resident like he does here?

and in this case a resident that has served as a volunteer on our library board, volunteered working with the homeless and assisted in securing grants for Jersey City.

I didn't read it as the guy "bashing" her. I read it as the guy pointing out a very obvious trend. Wintner can make valid points but, on this, she loses out given the fact that it is a non-starter.

It shouldn't be a non-starter. Someone with a felony record should not be on the public payroll! On the other hand, maybe a felony record is a prerequisite for being on the Jersey City payroll. It sure seems that way.

Not much has changed since the revolution brought on by the last election. There's just something in the water I guess.

I'm sorry. But given the salary and the fact that it is part-time, I'm just not going to get upset. There's things that should actually rise to the level of misconduct. This doesn't come remotely close to registering.

I'd suggest relaxing a little. If the city can't hire an ex-felon for low pay, part-time work, you're really going to trim down the qualified job field.

Posted on: 2015/9/18 14:47
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

DanL wrote:
is it appropriate for the city spokesperson to bash a resident like he does here?

and in this case a resident that has served as a volunteer on our library board, volunteered working with the homeless and assisted in securing grants for Jersey City.

I didn't read it as the guy "bashing" her. I read it as the guy pointing out a very obvious trend. Wintner can make valid points but, on this, she loses out given the fact that it is a non-starter.

It shouldn't be a non-starter. Someone with a felony record should not be on the public payroll! On the other hand, maybe a felony record is a prerequisite for being on the Jersey City payroll. It sure seems that way.

Not much has changed since the revolution brought on by the last election. There's just something in the water I guess.

Posted on: 2015/9/18 14:42

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

DanL wrote:

Posted on: 2015/9/18 14:14
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Ryan Jacobs had no answer for Esther Wintner's perfectly valid complaint, so he just had to bash her. While Esther does go to a lot of council meetings and spends time questioning a lot of council measures, she is one of the few regulars who actually has something useful and valid to say most of the time (unlike a lot of others who like to hear themselves talk). This issue should not go away and Ms. Reynolds should be forced to find employment elsewhere, not on the public payroll. Quote:
DanL wrote: is it appropriate for the city spokesperson to bash a resident like he does here? and in this case a resident that has served as a volunteer on our library board, volunteered working with the homeless and assisted in securing grants for Jersey City. Quote:
Stringer wrote:

Group slams Jersey City's hiring of ex-Sharpe James co-defendant

By Terrence T. McDonald | The Jersey Journal The Jersey Journal 
September 16, 2015 at  7:06 AM

The city's hiring of the former co-defendant of ex-Newark Mayor Sharpe James shows the administration's personnel process is "in shambles" and is in need of an overhaul, a local good-government group is saying.

"The Fulop administration should be committed to hiring the best and the brightest, not the most connected regardless of how corrupt," said Esther Wintner, who heads Civic JC.

Yesterday, The Jersey Journal revealed that Tamika McReynolds, who was convicted alongside James in 2008 over land deals, joined the city's payroll in June, as a recreation department worker making $15 an hour. City spokesman Ryan Jacobs yesterday argued that McReynolds, who was convicted under the last name Riley, has turned her life around and deserves a second chance.

Read more:  http://www.nj.com/jjournal-news/index ... s_jersey_citys_hirin.html

Posted on: 2015/9/18 14:07

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/7/30 1:08
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
is it appropriate for the city spokesperson to bash a resident like he does here? and in this case a resident that has served as a volunteer on our library board, volunteered working with the homeless and assisted in securing grants for Jersey City. Quote:
Stringer wrote:

Group slams Jersey City's hiring of ex-Sharpe James co-defendant

By Terrence T. McDonald | The Jersey Journal The Jersey Journal 
September 16, 2015 at  7:06 AM

The city's hiring of the former co-defendant of ex-Newark Mayor Sharpe James shows the administration's personnel process is "in shambles" and is in need of an overhaul, a local good-government group is saying.

"The Fulop administration should be committed to hiring the best and the brightest, not the most connected regardless of how corrupt," said Esther Wintner, who heads Civic JC.

Yesterday, The Jersey Journal revealed that Tamika McReynolds, who was convicted alongside James in 2008 over land deals, joined the city's payroll in June, as a recreation department worker making $15 an hour. City spokesman Ryan Jacobs yesterday argued that McReynolds, who was convicted under the last name Riley, has turned her life around and deserves a second chance.

Read more:  http://www.nj.com/jjournal-news/index ... s_jersey_citys_hirin.html

Posted on: 2015/9/18 1:40

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Quote:

caj11 wrote:
Not a job on the public payroll, they shouldn't get that (of course, if someone with a felony record is elected, nothing you can do about that). But hey, this shouldn't come as a big surprise anyway, given the Kevin Freibott episode years ago. At least no one wound up dead or injured this time.

Are you actively advocating that anyone arrested not be allowed to work for specific agencies?
[/quote]

Anyone with a felony record should not. NOT anyone ARRESTED - innocent until proven guilty. Don't put words in my mouth.

You have a felony record, you lose the right to employment on the public payroll (and I believe that is already the case for any federal job anyway). I don't care how few the hours per week and dollars per hour it pays. You violate public trust, you lose the right to work for the public in any capacity.

Posted on: 2015/9/16 19:05

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

caj11 wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
You just know that Councilman Fulop would have been ALL OVER this.

Where did that guy go? I miss him.

+1 I miss him too. This is just appalling. What other criminals do they have on the payroll?

I also love how the article quotes spokesperson Jacobs as saying Ms. Reynold's job is "hardly a plum assignment" at $15/hour. So what? That's money that could be going to another hardworking person WITHOUT any criminal record.

To me, the even bigger load of BS was the city spokesperson's statement that she "had turned her life around and deserves a second chance."

Oh, really? I'm sure it's just a coincidence that a politically connected felon happened to be the one chosen for this "second chance," and not any of the thousands of other non politically connected felons. Or, as you said, people without a felony on their record.

That statement reeks of corruption and hiding something, which is why Councilman Fulop would have been on it every chance he could get. He'd probably claim that the Mayor was simply leveraging city jobs to curry political support, without regard to the qualifications of the applicants, or their ability to do the job. He might even link this culture of cronyism to the staggering incompetence we see around the city, such as when they improperly installed those speed bumps in violation of the applicable laws and regulations, quickly taking them down after they damaged many cars. Leading to a large waste of taxpayer money.

But instead of getting Councilman Fulop for mayor, we got Healy 2.

Have you never received a job because of a friend? Heck, it?s a rare occasion when someone is hired without an internal referral.

Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Big difference between a traffic warrant from multiple parking tickets and violating the public trust the way she did in Newark. Typical political hack and appointment. Probably created the job just for her.

Think some Jersey City mother working part time over a grill at McDonalds would not be interested in a career change?

My guess is that the job existed and she was hired because someone knew her. It?s a small world that we live in. Given the salary and demands, this isn?t McKnight or McGreevey.

Quote:

caj11 wrote:
Not a job on the public payroll, they shouldn't get that (of course, if someone with a felony record is elected, nothing you can do about that). But hey, this shouldn't come as a big surprise anyway, given the Kevin Freibott episode years ago. At least no one wound up dead or injured this time.

Are you actively advocating that anyone arrested not be allowed to work for specific agencies?

Posted on: 2015/9/16 18:30
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Or, just maybe, just maybe, she was qualified for the job?

Until you can come up with some real meat to this story, like shenanigans of the Rec. Dept hiring practices other than what seems to be more political hit-jobs, then you should tell the Jersey Journal so their little 'expose' might actually have some substance to it.

All I see is somebody got hired for some shit job that you probably never heard of, and oh btw she was a convicted felon. I can understand if she somehow landed a treasury officer job, then maybe, just maybe I can understand the outrage.

Did you somehow lose out to her on this job? No? Move on.

Posted on: 2015/9/16 18:27

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

caj11 wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
You just know that Councilman Fulop would have been ALL OVER this.

Where did that guy go? I miss him.

+1 I miss him too. This is just appalling. What other criminals do they have on the payroll?

I also love how the article quotes spokesperson Jacobs as saying Ms. Reynold's job is "hardly a plum assignment" at $15/hour. So what? That's money that could be going to another hardworking person WITHOUT any criminal record.

To me, the even bigger load of BS was the city spokesperson's statement that she "had turned her life around and deserves a second chance."

Oh, really? I'm sure it's just a coincidence that a politically connected felon happened to be the one chosen for this "second chance," and not any of the thousands of other non politically connected felons. Or, as you said, people without a felony on their record.

That statement reeks of corruption and hiding something, which is why Councilman Fulop would have been on it every chance he could get. He'd probably claim that the Mayor was simply leveraging city jobs to curry political support, without regard to the qualifications of the applicants, or their ability to do the job. He might even link this culture of cronyism to the staggering incompetence we see around the city, such as when they improperly installed those speed bumps in violation of the applicable laws and regulations, quickly taking them down after they damaged many cars. Leading to a large waste of taxpayer money.

But instead of getting Councilman Fulop for mayor, we got Healy 2.

Posted on: 2015/9/16 18:21

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/29 17:59
Group:
Registered Users
Big difference between a traffic warrant from multiple parking tickets and violating the public trust the way she did in Newark. Typical political hack and appointment. Probably created the job just for her.

Think some Jersey City mother working part time over a grill at McDonalds would not be interested in a career change?

Posted on: 2015/9/16 18:17

(1) 2 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017