Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
115 user(s) are online (101 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 115

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

(1) 2 3 »

Re: Black Man Executes White Cop At Texas Gas Station
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/3/22 21:14
Group:
Registered Users
Wow, I don't know how you deal with all that reverse racism JCMan8; and how the media is against white men and white cops and on the side of black people. That damn liberal media! Props to you. Thanks for enlightening us.

Posted on: 2015/9/2 19:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

VanVorster wrote:
Hyperbole much? I'm too reasoned and logical to resort to Godwin's law. In any event, I do think you, JCMan, CAJ and a few others are racists or just ignorant, close-minded and desire to live in a bubble of like-minded people. There's a white man on here who has called you all out on it. Your posts speak for themselves; and perhaps you write rashly rather than probing your feelings and issues. Perhaps consider the tone/content/audience of your messages? Use your words as the teachers say. Black people are not your enemy nor is BLM. And yes, interesting and telling that a site ostensibly dedicated to Jersey City life has a sensational title of "BLACK MAN EXECUTES WHITE COP" I've certainly never posted, nor have any other progressives, a thread that has said "RACISTS WHITE COPS EXECUTE UNARMED BLACK CITIZENS!" as that would be unduly provocative, incendiary and beneath me. n'est-ce pas?

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/02/opi ... out-republicans.html?_r=0

Black people certainly are not an enemy, but BLM is actively speeding hate and should either tone it down or be considered an enemy.

And we didn't need any "progressives" to post a factual headline here about a white cop killing a black man. The mainstream media does a perfectly good job of that already, making sure to point out the races when a black man is the victim to a white cop. But never in reverse. When a white cop is the victim to a black man, then all of a sudden we are colorblind and race doesn't matter.

For example, remember when 6'4" 300 pound Mike Brown violently robbed a store, attacked a cop, tried to take his gun, and charged at him? We all saw many headlines like this:

Tensions rise as white St. Louis police officer shoots black man dead

http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationn ... t-man-20141008-story.html

So with headlines like that, why would "progressives" need to post here?

But you don't get to be hypocrites. I don't think a single "progressive" here objected to the national media posting headlines like that when a black man is the victim. So I don't take you seriously when all of a sudden now you are fauxraged over it.

Posted on: 2015/9/2 19:00

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Hyperbole much? I'm too reasoned and logical to resort to Godwin's law. In any event, I do think you, JCMan, CAJ and a few others are racists or just ignorant, close-minded and desire to live in a bubble of like-minded people. There's a white man on here who has called you all out on it. Your posts speak for themselves; and perhaps you write rashly rather than probing your feelings and issues. Perhaps consider the tone/content/audience of your messages? Use your words as the teachers say. Black people are not your enemy nor is BLM. And yes, interesting and telling that a site ostensibly dedicated to Jersey City life has a sensational title of "BLACK MAN EXECUTES WHITE COP" I've certainly never posted, nor have any other progressives, a thread that has said "RACISTS WHITE COPS EXECUTE UNARMED BLACK CITIZENS!" as that would be unduly provocative, incendiary and beneath me. n'est-ce pas?

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/02/opi ... out-republicans.html?_r=0

Posted on: 2015/9/2 18:44

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
Usually the 'Fox/Breitbart/Rush' silly remarks comes before the Hitler/Nazi comments, but here we have a rare reversal!

Posted on: 2015/9/2 18:29

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Because I still have a shred of hope (perhaps baseless) that there is some common decency/empathy in some of you? Perhaps the Internet renders that invisible due to anonymity. I do think a copious diet of Breitbart, Drudge, and Fox is not good for you. I can reach across the aisle and am used to being the outlier having grown up in and attended school in predominantly white conservative settings.

Posted on: 2015/9/2 18:25

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/10/30 19:51
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

VanVorster wrote:
a pathetic lot you truly are.

If we're all a "pathetic lot" why bother posting to this site or this thread, and what does that say about someone who wastes his time with the "pathetic lot" that we are?

Posted on: 2015/9/2 17:16

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
At the risk of feeding you trolls, I, and those who think like me, have never ONCE said that people aren't responsible for their actions or that mayhem, that illicit activity is permissible or maiming/killing cops is something to be condoned. The man who killed the cop in Texas was mentally ill and had been in mental institutions and not a part of BLM. For you to make the false allegation and the false equivalency that BLM is tantamount to a hate group like the KKK shows you've been imbibing too much Brietbart and Fox News down your gullets. What you have done is try to manufacture the fiction that the police are always right and above reproach and that you can't even question them. I think one of you dolts even said you have to be nice to the police (no you don't). Meanwhile you ignore what has happened to the people listed below as "oh well, they must have done something to deserve it, let's watch ESPN and drink some beer, nothing to see here, Murica!" a pathetic lot you truly are. And it's not solely about race as far as the police, but a COMPONENT. Officers of color also think they can act with impunity when it comes to poor black lives - look at Freddy Grey. If you are a person with empathy, common sense and a modicum of intelligence, you can see this plain as day.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/nicholasquah/ ... by-police-over#.wbwQk3jZA

Posted on: 2015/9/2 16:21

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

neverleft wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Police departments have been invaded by white supremacist groups? Jeez.

Quote:

VanVorster wrote:
No one wants cops to die and you sound like Elizabeth Hasselbeck creating the fiction that BLM is a hate group.
However, a bigger issue that you've ignored is the fact that police departments have been invaded by the ranks of white supremacists groups. That is huge problem if we have KKK members doing policing and with access to guns and having the color or law/authority backing them up. That is lost on you.

I will double Monroe's "Jeez"...so one is fiction and one is fact? Really?

VV is right. When a BLM representative went on CNN two weeks ago and said that saying "all lives matter" is actually a "violent statement," it would be fiction and Fox propaganda to actually attribute this to BLM. As VV explained, this was simply cointelpro running one of their disinformation campaigns to make BLM look bad.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/blacklives ... r-is-a-violent-statement/

It's just a big conspiracy, don't be fooled into the fiction that BLM is this hateful and crazy.

Similarly, VV is right that police departments have been invaded by white supremacist groups. That's why she never says a word about these suspects taking personal responsibility for their own actions. It's fine for them to fight with the police and behave terribly, they are simply fighting back against the KKK.

Now all of the above may seem like the ramblings of a batshit crazy person, but that just means you aren't "progressive" enough. As VV explained, you need to educate yourself about "implicit bias." Once you learn about this buzzword, then it will all make sense.

Posted on: 2015/9/2 14:53

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Read the FBI report. They wrote it. And consider the fact we've militarized the police with surplus weaponry from the pentagon and that SOME officers have an inflated sense of entitlement that they can abuse their power esp if it concerns people of color, lower classes, immigrants etc. Look how white people were treated during Occupy. No sound minded person wants police to be executed or harmed but by the same token sound minded people are sick and tired of police excesses. These tapes aren't making themselves. Feel free to remain oblivious and Pollyanna that there's nothing wrong with police forces and that BLM are just a bunch of rabid cop killers. It comports with your sense of reality.

Posted on: 2015/9/2 11:57

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/24 18:05
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:

Quote:

VanVorster wrote:
No one wants cops to die and you sound like Elizabeth Hasselbeck creating the fiction that BLM is a hate group.
However, a bigger issue that you've ignored is the fact that police departments have been invaded by the ranks of white supremacists groups. That is huge problem if we have KKK members doing policing and with access to guns and having the color or law/authority backing them up. That is lost on you.

I will double Monroe's "Jeez"...so one is fiction and one is fact? Really?

Posted on: 2015/9/2 0:57

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2015/9/2 0:17

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
I won't deign to answer your questions because they are just as pathetic and ridiculous as you are. No one wants cops to die and you sound like Elizabeth Hasselbeck creating the fiction that BLM is a hate group. The people in BLM cannot be held accountable for the idiots that spout such divisive and incendiary rhetoric any more than ALL COPS cannot be culpable for the bad cops that make horrible jokes about Eric Garner, Mike Brown etc. However, a bigger issue that you've ignored is the fact that police departments have been invaded by the ranks of white supremacists groups. That is huge problem if we have KKK members doing policing and with access to guns and having the color or law/authority backing them up. That is lost on you. And by departure, yes, I don't frequent this site much unless it's to learn of restaurant openings, etc. You, Monroe, CAJ etc. really are a hateful bunch and would be interesting if you would be so openly obnoxious and yes racist in public if you didn't have cloak of anonymity.

http://www.theroot.com/articles/cultu ... ter_for_killing_cops.html

Posted on: 2015/9/1 21:52

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/5 18:27
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2015/9/1 19:08
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
So, you continue to compare some jokes with the killing of this officer? You really should be ashamed.

Police brutality definitely is a problem, but you should recognize that shouting hateful, racist rhetoric and advocating for the killings of police officers (as BLM does) will do absolutely nothing to improve the situation.

You've yet to say one bad word about what the Black Lives Matter activists have been saying (and no, these are not secret infiltrators, these are actual black people who belong to the movement who think and say these things). And yes, when BLM meets with Hillary Clinton but gets angry with her, saying "no white people can tell us what to do," this is as official as the BLM movement gets, not just some "disinformation campaign." Notably, while there's a lot of bad BLM has done, I'm not seeing anyone link to any good actions that they've done.

You've yet to stand up for the safety of police throughout the country, instead throwing buzzwords around and linking to crackpot blogs and radical websites.

No one told you to leave, and I question whether you actually left considering how you keep advertising your "departure." The Virginia guy who killed those reporters on live TV sounded a bit like you, only seeing color and perceiving "racism" at every turn.

As I've said before, I am all for police body cameras and the weakening of police unions so that it is easier to hold officers accountable. I will be clear: actual police brutality against innocent people (and yes, it does happen) is completely unacceptable and officers who engage in such conduct should be fired and arrested.

But accountability is a two way street. I've yet to hear you, BLM, or any "progressive" offer a single suggestion as to how people themselves must act with personal responsibility. No, you shouldn't try to fight the cop. No, you shouldn't have such an attitude. Yes, you should act with respect. Why is that so hard for you to say? And no, making excuses doesn't count. People are not animals and have control over their actions.

You can keep throwing around these buzzwords and living in a state of perpetual victimhood all you want, that won't make things better. Neither will incoherent rants, hate speech, or killing cops.

Posted on: 2015/9/1 18:38

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Well, I hadn't heard of that. But I looked and some cops made a joke in bad taste. So what?

Do you think that is comparable to Black Lives Matter activists calling on their followers to lynch and kill white cops?

Do you think that is comparable to this man who cowardly executed the Texas cop from behind, shooting him 15 times?

Do you think that is comparable to Black Lives Matter activists choosing the very next day to storm the MN state fair, chanting "Pigs in a blanket, fry them like bacon!"

I certainly don't, and think there is something wrong with you if you do. And the jokes you reference aren't justification in the slightest for the above actions, so it was silly to post them.

Your filter is clearly pro-police without ever questioning their blanket authority and you are anti-POC in your rhetoric whether you realize it or not. YOU, along with a couple of others, are the reason why I left JCList. The TOS here is weak and the moderator allows things to fester in order to generate hits rather than encourage a good community climate/forum. You can dismiss cops making bad jokes but we pay taxes to support them and their pensions. If they are to protect and serve, it's for everyone, not just well-heeled white yuppies. I have been treated poorly by police and yes, I attribute it to my color as my background is middle to upper middle class upbringing, great schools (undergrad and graduate) and professional job. and I've seen how my white friends are treated when I've been stopped with them. Look up implicit bias and structural racism to learn how it works rather than being the banal mouthpiece for the police force/status quo that you are. As far as BLM calling for lynching of cops, look up cointelpro and disinformation campaigns. Also, consider that these are interlopers who are not necessarily part of the BLM movement but people wanting to derail and undermine the conversation. The man who executed the cop was a mental patient who got access to guns (you can thank the NRA and the GOP for making it so easy for guns to proliferate in this country and for people to get their hands on them). This is a component of your police force and your tax dollars at work, Good job, Murica.

http://www.mintpressnews.com/fbi-says ... rtments-for-years/205796/

Posted on: 2015/9/1 16:29

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Well, I hadn't heard of that. But I looked and some cops made a joke in bad taste. So what?

Do you think that is comparable to Black Lives Matter activists calling on their followers to lynch and kill white cops?

Do you think that is comparable to this man who cowardly executed the Texas cop from behind, shooting him 15 times?

Do you think that is comparable to Black Lives Matter activists choosing the very next day to storm the MN state fair, chanting "Pigs in a blanket, fry them like bacon!"

I certainly don't, and think there is something wrong with you if you do. And the jokes you reference aren't justification in the slightest for the above actions, so it was silly to post them.

But it's a free country. If you are truly so upset about these jokes, feel free to make another thread about them. I'm sure you'll have some good Jezebel and Vox articles to tell us how outrageous these police are.

Posted on: 2015/9/1 16:09

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
When I read Ta Nehisi Coates, all I can think that he's a poster child for the breakup of the black American family. His dad, a Black Panther, had 7 kids by 4 women. That's the generation where things really went bad in the black community.

Posted on: 2015/9/1 15:53

Edited by Monroe on 2015/9/1 16:12:23

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2015/9/1 15:05

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

vindication15 wrote:
Quote:

caj11 wrote:
Quote:

vindication15 wrote:
Blacklivesmatter is a specific statement which says exactly that same thing - that black lives matter.

Perfectly fine, but here's the question I've asked 100 times but have never gotten a response - not here, not on their website or email, not anywhere else -

Several BLACK police officers have been killed as well recently, all within the span of a few days in March. But the BlackLivesMatter movement doesn't have a word to say about it. They have been dead silent. No demonstrations, no outrage. Why? Various journalists have asked this question as well. Not a peep from BlackLivesMatter or any other leadership in the black community. Why?

http://townhall.com/columnists/larrye ... utrage-n1976238/page/full

I'm not part of the movement but I believe the context is the systematic prejudice that cops (black and white cops) exhibit towards minorities (Specifically blacks). In this context, black lives matter.

So that above statement is still non-violent. I think you are conflating two issues. Let me go back to my example.

Individuals can protest the use of fur and leather in clothing (many do) but have nothing to say about eating beef and lamb. They want to protect cows and lambs in one context but not in the other. I wouldn't say they are hypocrites, I would just say that they are invested in one specific cause.

You are conflating theory with reality. Maybe the theory behind this movement (born from the Mike Brown lie) was noble as you say.

But you must look to the actions of these people. In different chapters around the country, they have taken actions to exclude white people, and kick them out of their meetings. In their official capacity (not random stragglers). They targeted Bernie Sanders, who marched with MLK, simply because he was white. Once given the opportunity to speak, they went on some childish, incoherent rant. They met with Hillary Clinton, but blasted all of her attempts to help them as "a white person telling us what to do."

Moreover, they are strongly against police, even black officers. When the Texas cop was assassinated, they (in an official capacity) stormed the MN state fair and chanted "Pigs in a blanket, fry them like bacon!"

And of course, just several days ago their members were calling on each other to lynch and kill white cops. So despite whatever their theory may be, their actions have demonstrated they are a hate group. This is why the Texas sheriff linked this assassination to Black Lives Matter and their rhetoric.

More people are hearing their hateful message. If they truly are as noble as you think, which I doubt, they will have to control their members, get them to stop their hateful messages, and offer actual concrete policy proposals that don't simply amount to wanting free things to remedy "systematic prejudice."

Posted on: 2015/9/1 14:56

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Of course blue lives matter but I agree with vindication. I think some of you on this thread are really just worried about cops and indifferent and conspicuously silent to what happens to black people and will make up all sorts of excuses as to tragic occurrences with black victims (well why was he running, maybe he moved to quickly, he was aggressive) rather than looking for accountability. The BLM does not condone or sanction violence against cops and for those who believe it does, look up COINTELPRO. Moreover, the idiot who had the gun in Texas was apparently mentally ill and had been in psychiatric hospitals. Background checks anyone? No, the GOP has been bought by the NRA. Also, Ta-Nehisi Coates has talked about at length about BLACK cops who abuse black citizens. That configures into his latest book. It's about having a badge that makes some feel they have carte blance and above reproach. Not about the color of the cops.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/a ... ter-nypd-shooting/383977/

http://www.radioproject.org/2015/07/b ... ates-on-police-shootings/

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/a ... -of-police-reform/390057/

Posted on: 2015/9/1 14:52

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/4/20 19:08
Group:
Registered Users
I wouldn't say, " Apparently, the movement, and other black leadership, doesn't give a damn about the lives of police officers" it's just not their cause.

IE. meat eaters who protest fur OR many people against the idea of cockfighting but still enjoy chicken wings OR those who highly support climate change legislation but don't recycle. You get the drift...

Posted on: 2015/9/1 14:44

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/10/30 19:51
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

vindication15 wrote:
Quote:

caj11 wrote:
Quote:

vindication15 wrote:
Blacklivesmatter is a specific statement which says exactly that same thing - that black lives matter.

Perfectly fine, but here's the question I've asked 100 times but have never gotten a response - not here, not on their website or email, not anywhere else -

Several BLACK police officers have been killed as well recently, all within the span of a few days in March. But the BlackLivesMatter movement doesn't have a word to say about it. They have been dead silent. No demonstrations, no outrage. Why? Various journalists have asked this question as well. Not a peep from BlackLivesMatter or any other leadership in the black community. Why?

I'm not part of the movement but I believe the context is the systematic prejudice that cops (black and white cops) exhibit towards minorities (Specifically blacks). In this context, black lives matter.

So that above statement is still non-violent. I think you are conflating two issues. Let me go back to my example.

Individuals can protest the use of fur and leather in clothing (many do) but have nothing to say about eating beef and lamb. They want to protect cows and lambs in one context but not in the other. I wouldn't say they are hypocrites, I would just say that they are invested in one specific cause.

Of course the above statement is non-violent. I still find it extremely hypocritical that it's a problem when a police officer (black or white) kills a black person but doesn't seem to matter when a black police officer gets killed by another black person. Apparently, the movement, and other black leadership, doesn't give a damn about the lives of police officers, even if the police officers are black.

Posted on: 2015/9/1 14:03

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/4/20 19:08
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

caj11 wrote:
Quote:

vindication15 wrote:

Posted on: 2015/9/1 13:48

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/4/26 22:05
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

borisp wrote:
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
Might give some an insight !

http://www.occupydemocrats.com/study- ... f-population-heres-why-2/

So, they cherry-picked a date range, they included all the world population in the count, even those who can't afford guns. Most importantly, they "forgot" to include any civil war, as if murder only counts when it's done by one person, and not at all when it's perpetrated by a large group.

Well, if it gives us an insight, it's an insight into how suitable sociologists are to conduct a statistical study.

Incredibly, I had almost the same reaction. The only insight I gleaned is how bad reporting can be, particularly when the author chooses an arbitrary date, and then willfully ignores relevant data, such as genocides and the massacres being perpetrated all over the world, as we speak.

http://www.scaruffi.com/politics/dictat.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_genocides_by_death_toll

Posted on: 2015/9/1 13:46

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/10/31 13:04
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
Might give some an insight !

http://www.occupydemocrats.com/study- ... f-population-heres-why-2/

So, they cherry-picked a date range, they included all the world population in the count, even those who can't afford guns. Most importantly, they "forgot" to include any civil war, as if murder only counts when it's done by one person, and not at all when it's perpetrated by a large group.

Well, if it gives us an insight, it's an insight into how suitable sociologists are to conduct a statistical study.

Posted on: 2015/9/1 12:52

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2015/9/1 6:53
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/9/5 23:09
Group:
Registered Users
LMFAO, I just fell in love with you. ???? :D ;)

Posted on: 2015/9/1 5:09

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

BeatrixKiddo wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
We can never eliminate the nutjobs. The TV guy who killed the reporter and camera man became incensed because the woman talked about other reporters 'being in the field'. He thought this was a slur about cotton fields. He even was pissed off when 7-11 offered watermelon slurpies, saying that was racist. But the thug in Texas already had a record, and was a bad apple. I try and separate the loonies from the idiots.

Agreed and I just realized my post yesterday made it seem like I was crapping on you, I wasn't at all, I meant your post was the only one I wasn't fighting. Apologies. And Jcman does have some good points here and I'm glad he/she accepted my apology. A watermelon slurpy??? Jesus Christ. I've enjoyed Now And Later candy my entire life and never once thought ha black people and watermelon. Just like I watched Roseanne and The Middle and King of Queens and never thought, white people so trashy. So I get all your points. I just think this headline is stooping low. Anyway. LOL be well all. Except you Igreg ;)

I can never really fight with someone who recognizes who our true enemy is... Two Boots ;)

Posted on: 2015/9/1 4:51

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/9/5 23:09
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
We can never eliminate the nutjobs. The TV guy who killed the reporter and camera man became incensed because the woman talked about other reporters 'being in the field'. He thought this was a slur about cotton fields. He even was pissed off when 7-11 offered watermelon slurpies, saying that was racist. But the thug in Texas already had a record, and was a bad apple. I try and separate the loonies from the idiots.

Agreed and I just realized my post yesterday made it seem like I was crapping on you, I wasn't at all, I meant your post was the only one I wasn't fighting. Apologies. And Jcman does have some good points here and I'm glad he/she accepted my apology. A watermelon slurpy??? Jesus Christ. I've enjoyed Now And Later candy my entire life and never once thought ha black people and watermelon. Just like I watched Roseanne and The Middle and King of Queens and never thought, white people so trashy. So I get all your points. I just think this headline is stooping low. Anyway. LOL be well all. Except you Igreg ;)

Posted on: 2015/9/1 4:00

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

VanVorster wrote:
Quote:

Rachel Dolezal made similar claims, and look how that turned out for her. This gent has offered no proof of his racial identity being half black. His claim, though, is better than Lizzie 'Cherokee Nation' Warren's claim to native American ancestry!

So will you be administering paper bag tests now Monroe. It's funny the entitlement of some people: Obama show me your birth certificate, your high school transcripts, King, your birth certificate to verify your race, etc.

http://www.ebony.com/black-listed/new ... -people-981#axzz3kQsbNTvX

He got caught out like Ms. Dolezal, plain and simple, and can't/won't back up HIS claim.

Next will be that because he IDENTIFIES as black, he is black. And if you don't agree-you're RACIST! Cracks me up.

Posted on: 2015/8/31 22:33

(1) 2 3 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017