Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
154 user(s) are online (137 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 154

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 2 (3)

Re: Burning the Confederate and Nazi banners in bustling Journal Square...
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/24 18:05
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
jj comment Quote:
Did they destroy red and blue paisley bandanas also?

I think those bandanas triggered more hate, violence, and death in the last 20 years then the confederate flag.By the way?Walmart is still selling them and has a sale on a 12 pack for 13 dollars.

Posted on: 2015/6/29 1:08

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

lefty55 wrote:
I used to think Monroe was just misguided and spent too much time with his friends at FOX, but I have come to realize he is just a horrible human being.

You support the epidemic of black on black violence? I've called out the sub human who committed those horrible murders in Charleston. But run the numbers, bro. 9 killed is a slow weekend in Chicago, and it ain't white cops or racist skinheads doing the shooting.

Posted on: 2015/6/29 1:03

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/2/8 20:19
From Paulus Hook
Group:
Registered Users
I used to think Monroe was just misguided and spent too much time with his friends at FOX, but I have come to realize he is just a horrible human being.

Posted on: 2015/6/29 0:45

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/11 23:48
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
If they really want to protest the killing of African Americans they should burn gang colors of the Bloods and the Crips, who kill dozens weekly in the USA. The disgusting Charleston killings were horrible, but compared to black on black violence daily are tiny by comparison. And maybe burn some Hamas/Isis/PLO flags as well if you're going to burn a Nazi flag.

Right on Monroe, it's time to get to all sources of evil. Time to push out this uninvited group of society. Anyone of us could have been those parishioners.

Posted on: 2015/6/28 23:46
Get on your bikes and ride !

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
If they really want to protest the killing of African Americans they should burn gang colors of the Bloods and the Crips, who kill dozens weekly in the USA. The disgusting Charleston killings were horrible, but compared to black on black violence daily are tiny by comparison. And maybe burn some Hamas/Isis/PLO flags as well if you're going to burn a Nazi flag.

Posted on: 2015/6/28 23:43

Burning the Confederate and Nazi banners in bustling Journal Square...
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Oh what fun!!!!!

By Caitlin Mota | The Jersey Journal

In the wake of the Charleston killings and the raging debate over the flying of the Confederate flag, activists in Jersey City spent today burning the Confederate and Nazi banners in bustling Journal Square.

In keeping with their last-Sunday-of-every-month tradition, members of the Jersey City Peace Movement gathered in Journal Square this afternoon to feed the homeless. But to show solidarity with the nine families who lost loved ones in the Charleston, the activists decided today to also torch what they consider symbols of hate and division.

"They were in what they thought was their safe place," director and co-founder of JCPM Erik-Anders Nilsson said of the nine church-goes who were killed by a 21-year-old who embraced a racist, hate-filled ideology. "There is no question at all that the Confederate flag is a symbol of bigotry, racism, exclusion and really treason."

Story

Posted on: 2015/6/28 23:02

« 1 2 (3)

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017