Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
102 user(s) are online (99 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 102

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2)

Re: Murder on Fulton Ave - Second Fatal Shooting in Eight Days
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/4/26 22:05
Group:
Registered Users
OK, so not to be a troll, or heartless, but the story seems to leave a lot of aspects unexplored:

- the guy was walking home at 3:45 AM from "hanging out with some friends" a block away. Who were these "friends"? At 3:45 AM? Yes, I realize it is a free country, and all that, but at 3:45 AM on a Wednesday night / Thursday morning?? Sounds odd, to me.

- the fire chief link is interesting, but it doesn't really bear much on the story. Of bigger interest? He was in town to visit his mom, but he hadn't seen his dad since he arrived earlier in the week.

- four kids? At 35? I wonder how many baby mamas he had. Was there any animosity between him and his ex(es)?

I don't know the guy, and I know nothing about the shooting. But, there are some aspects/angles that could/should be explored and which may help shed some light on what happened. Something seems fishy about the whole thing. If it was truly a senseless killing, yikes! I hope this is not a sign of things to come. Summer is just getting underway.

Posted on: 2015/6/4 16:45

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/3/11 14:10
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
He is a harsh reality:

The Police Need To Keep The Black Communities in Check.

'nuff said.

Posted on: 2015/6/4 16:31

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
I believe we are experiencing part of a nationwide spike in violent crime, occurring in cities across the country. It's being referred to as the "Ferguson Effect."

Basically, criminals have become emboldened due to our national media's endless martyrization of violent criminals such as Mike Brown, endless excuses for inexcusable criminal behavior such as rioting, looting, and arson, and constant demonization of the police.

Increasingly, when cops respond to the scenes of crimes, they are being met by loud, hostile crowds, mostly black. This is causing police to back off and further emboldening criminals. As a result, violent crime is soaring around the country.

Here is a WSJ article that explains more.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/the-new-n ... ide-crime-wave-1432938425

Posted on: 2015/6/4 16:29

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/24 18:05
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
wow

Posted on: 2015/6/4 16:15

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/1/29 1:10
Group:
Registered Users
By Michaelangelo Conte | The Jersey Journal
Follow on Twitter
on June 04, 2015 at 10:35 AM, updated June 04, 2015 at 10:43 AM

The man who was shot dead early this morning on Fulton Avenue has been identified as the son of the Jersey City fire chief.

Darcell Rivers, 35, who lived in Rhode Island, was shot once in the back of the head during a robbery, said his father, Darren Rivers, who was at the scene this morning. Darcell Rivers was visiting his children and his mother, the fire chief said.

More

Posted on: 2015/6/4 14:50

Murder on Fulton Ave - Second Fatal Shooting in Eight Days
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/1/29 1:10
Group:
Registered Users
By Summer Dawn Hortillosa | The Jersey Journal
Email the author | Follow on Twitter
on June 04, 2015 at 10:07 AM, updated June 04, 2015 at 10:14 AM

A man was shot on a Jersey City sidewalk early this morning and died from his injuries, according to a photographer at the scene.

A man was shot once in the head in front of a Fulton Avenue home, near Van Cleef Street, police said in radio transmissions. Authorities responded to the scene at 3:45 a.m., police said in the transmissions. He was pronounced dead at 4:15 a.m.

The homicide is the second in eight days in the city. On May 27, a man was working on a car on Sackett Street and was struck and killed by a stray bullet. The fatal shooting this morning was only a couple blocks from location of two shootings on Stegman Street, also on May 27.

More

Posted on: 2015/6/4 14:30

« 1 (2)

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017