Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
117 user(s) are online (95 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 117

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2)

Re: DTJC Pervert ALERT
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/15 1:13
From Leashless Glory.
Group:
Banned
You blew it. You didn't report it so the cops won't be looking for him. Your account now bears little weight in a criminal case if this guy does indeed repeat this same offense. It takes 10 secs to call the cops.

Posted on: 2015/5/31 0:26

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/5/18 13:44
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
Ive never dealt with anything like it before, and was in total shock over the whole situation. I did not know if I called the cops afterwards if they would even do anything about it since he was no longer around. The episode was 3-4 minutes so I did not have much time to make decisions. The reason why I decided to post about it here, is because after processing the situation I realize that if this happens again hopefully someone will report it knowing that it was not just a one time incident.

Posted on: 2015/5/31 0:19

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/1/29 1:10
Group:
Registered Users
Thanks for posting this. Just curious as to why you didn't report this incident?

It's a pretty serious issue/threat to the community.

Posted on: 2015/5/31 0:03

DTJC Pervert ALERT
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/5/18 13:44
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
Wanted to share in case this happens again in JC, on Monday, Memorial Day around 7PM I was sitting out side at the tables at Abbys waiting for a friend, I hear from across the Street a man making loud, obvious groans towards me, he was in the parking lot next to the church, caddy corner from Abbys on a bicycle. I realized he was simulating masturbation while staring at me and continuing to groan. So I ignored him and a few minutes later I look up and he is standing directly over me on the other side of the gates that separate the tables from the sidewalk, doing the same thing with his hands, and he requested that I give him a cigarette, I first ignored the question and when he started repeating it I loudly told him to LEAVE, which he did after about 3 requests, he rode off on his bicycle. He was a white male, probably mid 30s, a heavy set guy. I did not make any reports. Just a heads up in case anyone else runs into this pervert.

Posted on: 2015/5/30 23:34

« 1 (2)

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017