Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
99 user(s) are online (72 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 99

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 2 (3)

Re: Saw a stolen bike sale and a drug deal in DTJC
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

vindication15 wrote:
Quote:

JerseyJanet wrote:
I walking with my kids along Columbus Ave. and Jersey Ave. and saw a man convincing two other men the bike he's trying to sell them isn't stolen because he wouldn't do that to people. It was odd and obvious a 'deal' was going down to offload this nice mountain bike. He seemed tweaked out. I rushed my kids along.

I see him again on Grove and Newark 15 minutes later with a group of unkempt people and he's handing over a small packet of white stuff while they shake hands. It was ridiculously obvious, I'm short and I was practically nose level to this transaction. It was ballsy. I couldn't believe this was in broad daylight at the Grove PATH station area. He had no bike with him then so probably sold it to those other two.

I seriously saw these two things, same man, in under half hour committing two crimes. People, families walking everywhere. I was with small children.

We think DTJC has changed?

Cool story. Another GV or BeLa resident sad about living in those neighborhoods. Anyone can makeup stories on an internet forum. I can make up stories about crime in GV or BeLa too except I don't have to as nj.com posts those crime stories DAILY. In any case, anyone interested in dtjc just needs to look at crime stats.

I'm with you. This person is an obvious troll. There have been several new accounts created recently for trolling purposes and I suspect the same individual is behind all of them.

As for this fake thread, in post #4, JerseyJanet stated that "she" is a "low income working mom." However, if you click on her profile, she claims that her real name is Scott.

I'd take a screenshot before the account holder changes his account information, but I just don't care. It's just some loser with nothing better to do than create fake profiles to try and push some agenda.

Posted on: 2015/4/19 1:28

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/6/15 22:25
From NJ
Group:
Registered Users

Quote:

JerseyJanet wrote:
I walking with my kids along Columbus Ave. and Jersey Ave. and saw a man convincing two other men the bike he's trying to sell them isn't stolen because he wouldn't do that to people. It was odd and obvious a 'deal' was going down to offload this nice mountain bike. He seemed tweaked out. I rushed my kids along.

I see him again on Grove and Newark 15 minutes later with a group of unkempt people and he's handing over a small packet of white stuff while they shake hands. It was ridiculously obvious, I'm short and I was practically nose level to this transaction. It was ballsy. I couldn't believe this was in broad daylight at the Grove PATH station area. He had no bike with him then so probably sold it to those other two.

I seriously saw these two things, same man, in under half hour committing two crimes. People, families walking everywhere. I was with small children.

Did the idea of calling the police ever cross your mind?

Posted on: 2015/4/18 23:43

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/4/20 19:08
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JerseyJanet wrote:

Cool story. Another GV or BeLa resident sad about living in those neighborhoods. Anyone can makeup stories on an internet forum. I can make up stories about crime in GV or BeLa too except I don't have to as nj.com posts those crime stories DAILY. In any case, anyone interested in dtjc just needs to look at crime stats.

Posted on: 2015/4/18 22:31

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/4/19 14:50
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

HeightsBrat wrote:
Quote:

JerseyJanet wrote:

Things only change when people step up to the plate. Other than move along, did you call the police or did you hope someone else did?

I'm a low income working mom with two small children and my move along was rushing to catch a jitney between babysitter and job. I call police and what? First, I'd have to go in store and borrow phone. Stand beside criminals with my children to point them out instead of getting my kids to babysitter and late for second job? I live in survival mode. I sad my kids had to walk by that in DTJC. But it's nothing I don't see where I live just thought it was cleaned up downtown. I'm sorry I didn't step up to plate but don't blame me for the crime. You don't know my life. It's not my fault.

Posted on: 2015/4/18 21:21

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/7/28 23:29
From Right here!
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JerseyJanet wrote:

Things only change when people step up to the plate. Other than move along, did you call the police or did you hope someone else did?

Posted on: 2015/4/18 20:50

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
Enjoy it while you still can...

http://vanishingnewyork.blogspot.com/

Posted on: 2015/4/18 20:45

Saw a stolen bike sale and a drug deal in DTJC

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/4/19 14:50
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2015/4/18 20:21

« 1 2 (3)

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017