Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
134 user(s) are online (103 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 134

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 3 4 5 (6) 7 »

Re: Muhammed Akil, All white people have a little Hilter in them
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/21 23:34
Group:
Registered Users
My next door neighbor received a job in the Bush Administration during his second term. They came to interview the next door neighbors. I was interview by the FBI, my neighbor sold his house and took the job. Fulop said earlier he wanted resumes on candidates for important positions in government. He said this during Ray Velasquez hearing for re-appointing him to the judge. Fulop and most of the council then voted no because they felt Ray's appointment was political.

Posted on: 2014/10/7 21:28

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/10/29 3:23
Group:
Registered Users
In todays climate of devout political correctness this bum would be shown the door immediately if he were white and said anything even remotely racist.
The question should be what does this guy have on Fulop that disgusting hate speech is tolerated and rewarded with continued public sector employment. Would the apologists on this board be so forgiving if a guy like Razzoli was caught up in this? What about Healy's staff? Racist hate is racist hate no matter what side it comes from. Fulop should be ashamed of himself for keeping him on the dole.

Posted on: 2014/10/7 21:25

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/8/26 11:59
Group:
Registered Users
Suffolk County Police Dept wanted that info when I applied for that job. As a matter of fact hey wanted to know everyplace I ever worked, including my teenage fast food jobs and my job at a catering hall in PA so that they could investigate my activity at those places.

That level of background investigation is NOT at all uncommon for public service work.

Posted on: 2014/10/7 21:14

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
If it was a requirement, like Mrs. DeBlasio's chief aide was required to do, I'd have to. Luckily the head of the Department of Investigation is a key DeBlasio political ally so she got off with a note in her personnel file.

What job in America requires that a spouse be placed on a resume? What is wrong with you that care about this?

Oh no, an assistant's friend's wife has a Che Guevara t-shirt!!!!1!!!

What job in America requires this?

The chief of staff for the mayor's wife of NY job does.
And the boyfriend is a convicted murderer, cop hater, and race-baiter.

Not an easy guy to defend, unless you like killers, cop haters, and race-baiters.

Posted on: 2014/10/7 21:09

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/5 18:27
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
If it was a requirement, like Mrs. DeBlasio's chief aide was required to do, I'd have to. Luckily the head of the Department of Investigation is a key DeBlasio political ally so she got off with a note in her personnel file.

What job in America requires that a spouse be placed on a resume? What is wrong with you that care about this?

Oh no, an assistant's friend's wife has a Che Guevara t-shirt!!!!1!!!

Posted on: 2014/10/7 21:00
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

nyrgravey9 wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:

As for Deen... What people found offensive and what many remember most was her desire for a plantation wedding where she'd have black servers, a wedding that took place in 2004, when she was 57.

And your point? You're implying racism (or perceived racism) has an expiration period, defined by the user. Ah yes, it does only when serving your purpose or supporting your twisted ideas.

If you cry racism (you in the broader sense, not you Pebble), then be consistent with the standards set. That's the point. People lose their shit when a white person says something even perceived as racist in the past, yet it's glazed over when it goes the other way. This is why no one takes issues of racism seriously anymore. Inconsistency. The boy who cried wolf syndrome etc...

It?s not about expiration. In relation to the two, Deen was 57 years old while this guy was 25. That should be a vastly different maturity level. Thus, Deen is an awful example to use.

Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Do you have a point to make, Pebble? Or are you cleaning up this mess for city hall?

What mess am I cleaning up?

Quote:

Monroe wrote:
DeBlasio's wife has a chief of staff who lives with a cop-hating, race-baitng convicted murderer, and 'forgets' to mention him in her applications. She gets a full pass. She also asked, and got, a reprieve to live in NJ because her son was injured in an accident and she wanted him near the doctor he used.

Of course, the kid had been starring on his high school football team, but she kept the dispensation and still lives in NJ.

Fulop is giving this racist staffer a pass on his vile words.

The left is very, very tolerant in cases like this!

Holy shit! Are you serious? Did you list the clubs or ideas that your prior spouse and/or current girlfriend on your job applications?

Posted on: 2014/10/7 20:56

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

nyrgravey9 wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:

As for Deen... What people found offensive and what many remember most was her desire for a plantation wedding where she'd have black servers, a wedding that took place in 2004, when she was 57.

And your point? You're implying racism (or perceived racism) has an expiration period, defined by the user. Ah yes, it does only when serving your purpose or supporting your twisted ideas.

If you cry racism (you in the broader sense, not you Pebble), then be consistent with the standards set. That's the point. People lose their shit when a white person says something even perceived as racist in the past, yet it's glazed over when it goes the other way. This is why no one takes issues of racism seriously anymore. Inconsistency. The boy who cried wolf syndrome etc...

It?s not about expiration. In relation to the two, Deen was 57 years old while this guy was 25. That should be a vastly different maturity level. Thus, Deen is an awful example to use.

Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Do you have a point to make, Pebble? Or are you cleaning up this mess for city hall?

What mess am I cleaning up?

Quote:

Monroe wrote:
DeBlasio's wife has a chief of staff who lives with a cop-hating, race-baitng convicted murderer, and 'forgets' to mention him in her applications. She gets a full pass. She also asked, and got, a reprieve to live in NJ because her son was injured in an accident and she wanted him near the doctor he used.

Of course, the kid had been starring on his high school football team, but she kept the dispensation and still lives in NJ.

Holy shit! Are you serious? Did you list the clubs or ideas that your prior spouse and/or current girlfriend on your job applications?

Posted on: 2014/10/7 20:41
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Funny that everyone rejected Paula Deen's apology for using the N word in the 80's. And yes, that was the sound bite that outraged the country, the plantation wedding was an afterthought.

Poor Paula Deen, if only she shared Akil's skin color she'd have Fulop on her side.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/19/showbiz/paula-deen-racial-slur/

Posted on: 2014/10/7 20:07

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/12/15 23:01
Group:
Banned
Quote:

user1111 wrote:
apologizes

What a dummy this guy is. Didn't anyone tell him he doesn't need to do this unless he is a white republican?? Fire his assistant ASAP!

Posted on: 2014/10/7 20:07

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2014/10/7 20:00

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/8/26 11:59
Group:
Registered Users
Remember this quote from Fulop in the June 24, 2014 article in the Wall Street Journal?:

"I'm not all that excited about a train ride with hundreds of predominantly white males," he said. "But it's something you need to do."

Muhammed Akil's comments from 20 years ago exemplify EXACTLY the type of person Fulop wants working closely to him. They both hate white males but for reasons that are only perhaps slightly different.

Posted on: 2014/10/7 19:56

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/3/26 15:30
Group:
Registered Users
Are we talking about this guy from Robot Chicken?

Resized Image

Posted on: 2014/10/7 19:32

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Isn't this the administration of 2nd chances... if they were to fire him they would be hypocrites, right?

Posted on: 2014/10/7 19:27

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2014/10/7 19:15

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/4/19 17:35
Group:
Registered Users
Six years after giving this speech Mr. Akil was hired by the Cunningham Administration. There was no mention of his remarks then and certainly no apology. Shortly thereafter, he was terminated by Cunningham for inappropriate behavior on the job.

I would hope that Mayor Fulop would do the right thing and fire this fellow.

Posted on: 2014/10/7 19:14

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2014/10/7 18:59

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Banned
Quote:

Pebble wrote:

Posted on: 2014/10/7 18:58

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Akil does not know the history of the early Church Fathers, some were from northern Africa like Augustine. Northern Africa had strong Christian communities until Muslim religion came in, it was convert or die.

Really?
Something tells you that you don't know much about the history of early church fathers, or you conveniently ignore it.

Posted on: 2014/10/7 18:50
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
So can someone tell me when is the cutting off point? It can be ignored in 1995 but not 2005? When I was 25, I was married and raising an one year old. I call all of this rationalization but if Akil was an employee of Healy, this board would be hot with comments for Healy's head.

Hey look, your strawman also was built by Walmart materials. You need something stronger than that?

I know, I know, you were completely perfect and never did anything untoward during the entire 326 years you lived in Jersey City. If only the world could be so perfect.

Quote:

nyrgravey9 wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
If he never apologized since 1995, then Akil still holds those beliefs.

Who does he owe an apology to? Why should he make some big gesture about something that he said decades prior?

Maybe ask Paula Deen. She may have an opinion on this topic.

Paula Deen?s comments were made in 2004 when she was 57. What?s your point?

I don't think you know what a strawman is. Hint: it is not applicable when it is a position that people such as yourself are taking.

Also, wrong again with Deen, as the comment that "offended" so many was her admission of using the dreaded N word in the 80's. Which predates Akil's incredibly racist statements.

Your argument is based on the word IF. That is what a strawman is. You use it quite often.

Posted on: 2014/10/7 18:42
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
LMAO OMG !!! More silly Jersey City crap.

Posted on: 2014/10/7 18:25

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
So can someone tell me when is the cutting off point? It can be ignored in 1995 but not 2005? When I was 25, I was married and raising an one year old. I call all of this rationalization but if Akil was an employee of Healy, this board would be hot with comments for Healy's head.

Hey look, your strawman also was built by Walmart materials. You need something stronger than that?

I know, I know, you were completely perfect and never did anything untoward during the entire 326 years you lived in Jersey City. If only the world could be so perfect.

Quote:

nyrgravey9 wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:

Who does he owe an apology to? Why should he make some big gesture about something that he said decades prior?

I don't think you know what a strawman is. Hint: it is not applicable when it is a position that people such as yourself are taking.

Also, wrong again with Deen, as the comment that "offended" so many was her admission of using the dreaded N word in the 80's. Which predates Akil's incredibly racist statements.

Posted on: 2014/10/7 18:15

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Akil does not know the history of the early Church Fathers, some were from northern Africa like Augustine. Northern Africa had strong Christian communities until Muslim religion came in, it was convert or die.

Posted on: 2014/10/7 18:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/24 18:05
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
(Interesting review of his 1998 presentation)

Pictorial exhibit displays racism
MONDAY, MARCH 2, 1998 AT 3:51PM

Images of an African god and African accomplishments are some of the images that Muhammed Akil shows to students who attend his presentations.

The Charles Manson version of Jesus Christ is something else Akil shows to his audience. Akil uses these pictures to spread his ideas of how implicit racism is a deterrent to African-Americans.

Akil is a modern-day road scholar who finds enlightenment in decoding religious, political and historical messages that he says hinders the development of African-American identity.

Full daily egyptian piece?.

http://archives.dailyegyptian.com/imp ... ibit-displays-racism.html

Hey Akil ?sorry but ?snitching? is a good thing.

Posted on: 2014/10/7 18:04

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:

Quote:

nyrgravey9 wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:

Posted on: 2014/10/7 17:57
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/8/26 13:40
Group:
Registered Users
What's a hilter?

Posted on: 2014/10/7 17:56

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Banned
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:

Posted on: 2014/10/7 17:47

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Banned
Finally, a role model in the administration that Old Skool and other racist bastards on this board can look up to!

Posted on: 2014/10/7 17:46

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2014/10/7 17:40

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/2/27 14:41
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
I think his comments are a nice counterbalance to the extreme racism exhibited on this board. Kudos to him.

Posted on: 2014/10/7 17:31

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/1/5 17:35
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

JCNewJersey wrote:
This is so offensive. Sorry my taxes are paying his salary.

In the "progressive" atmosphere of JC, racism is ok as long as it's against white people. We all know that if a white top JC official made incredibly racist statements against black people, he would have been fired within minutes of the article going to press.

But racism against white people is fine. And the "progressives" here who would be having a meltdown if it was the other way around, will attempt to minimize this by saying it's so long ago who cares?

+1 to JCMAN8's comments.

Posted on: 2014/10/7 17:31

« 1 ... 3 4 5 (6) 7 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017