Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
99 user(s) are online (85 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 99

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

(1) 2 3 4 ... 8 »

Re: City Employee Caught on Vulgar Rant
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2014/10/6 18:28

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Since the city is on a strict budget, we need to be more creative !

Resized Image

Resized Image

Posted on: 2014/9/25 8:25
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/7/18 17:50
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

user1111 wrote:
Quote:

jctexan wrote:
Quote:

user1111 wrote:

This is how we do it..

A Greenville neighborhood group visited Bostwick Avenue in Jersey City yesterday to offer a helping hand for residents tired of litter on their sidewalks and street.
Resized Image

Chris Perez and others representing the Bayside Park Neighborhood Association brought some push brooms, garbage cans and gloves with them to help tackle the litter problem, brought to light by a video showing a mayor's aide in a profane rant about garbage.

More

That's a beautiful thing. What awesome people. This made my day; thanks for posting.

You're welcome! We are not all bad people up on the hill lol

Awesome!!!

Posted on: 2014/9/25 1:16

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

jctexan wrote:
Ha. :) I, too, am up on the hill! Moved into the Bergen Hill neighborhood at the beginning of the month. Hi neighbor!

wow I love that area, I was just there for a party at my buddies art studio...I just wish the lightrail went over there :(.. Best of luck to you! Get involved and stay involved.

Posted on: 2014/9/25 0:56

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/2/23 1:38
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Ha. :) I, too, am up on the hill! Moved into the Bergen Hill neighborhood at the beginning of the month. Hi neighbor!

Posted on: 2014/9/25 0:50

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

jctexan wrote:
Quote:

user1111 wrote:

This is how we do it..

A Greenville neighborhood group visited Bostwick Avenue in Jersey City yesterday to offer a helping hand for residents tired of litter on their sidewalks and street.
Resized Image

Chris Perez and others representing the Bayside Park Neighborhood Association brought some push brooms, garbage cans and gloves with them to help tackle the litter problem, brought to light by a video showing a mayor's aide in a profane rant about garbage.

More

That's a beautiful thing. What awesome people. This made my day; thanks for posting.

You're welcome! We are not all bad people up on the hill lol

Posted on: 2014/9/25 0:48

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

user1111 wrote:

This is how we do it..

Resized Image

More

Posted on: 2014/9/25 0:39

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users

This is how we do it..

Resized Image

More

Posted on: 2014/9/25 0:19

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/4/18 17:32
Group:
Registered Users
What does this have to do with...anything? Maybe you two can take this out back and settle it.

Posted on: 2014/9/23 19:57

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/2/27 14:41
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

JCman24 wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
I now believe some of you use phony names so your family members wouldn't be embarrass. Just for the record, I am not paid, anything on Channel 51 must be commercial free. I support all my videos.

Are you insinuating that your family is proud of you?

While this has nothing to do with the subject matter of Hansson, I can boast that I am married to the same person for more than 40 years so I must be doing something right. Plus he helps me with my videos, so the answer is Yes.

Ok, so there's somebody. Do you understand why people react so angrily to your posts here? I can't think of anyone else who elicits such frustrated reactions. (Probably because everyone manages to just ignore Heights)

Posted on: 2014/9/23 19:44

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/21 23:34
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCman24 wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
I now believe some of you use phony names so your family members wouldn't be embarrass. Just for the record, I am not paid, anything on Channel 51 must be commercial free. I support all my videos.

While this has nothing to do with the subject matter of Hansson, I can boast that I am married to the same person for more than 40 years so I must be doing something right. Plus he helps me with my videos, so the answer is Yes.

Posted on: 2014/9/23 19:33

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/2/27 14:41
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:

Posted on: 2014/9/23 19:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
Resized Image

If you notice, your symbol or as some call avatar, is giving the same message. You are telling the public to stop electing idiots. So you are deciding things for the public similar to the picture. I have always believe pictures or words that people use against others suggest a lot about the person pointing the finger.

Posted on: 2014/9/23 14:45

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Resized Image

Posted on: 2014/9/23 14:34
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2014/9/23 14:15

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/8/26 13:40
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
The issue is using anonymous postings to attack someone, that is wrong no matter how you right to justify it.

...and being a paid hack, to criticize absolutely everything the current admin does, and promote your PAC, is right?

Sorry Yvonne, your douche-baggery is transparent to everyone on this forum. You want to be honest? Who pays you for your videos? Who backs your agenda, and what is it?

Posted on: 2014/9/23 3:27

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/3/18 21:14
From Greenville
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
The issue is using anonymous postings to attack someone, that is wrong no matter how you right to justify it.

No. The issue is your hypocrissy. If we were in grade school, your rants about "anonymity" might make more sense, based on the maturity that would be involved. But, you are a full grown adult that uses this forum, and your rants that waste everyone's time during council meetings, to subject others to your attacks that come from a petty and mean spirited agenda. It's a rather pointless form of attack on me since, as another user pointed out (and ruined the fun of you digging yourself into a deeper hole), most of us are hardly anonymous. You're simply too lazy to click and figure anything out, especially if it would get in the way of a good logical fallacy to pretend that people who disagree with your amateur attempts at manipulation are somehow wrong.

What will be "wrong" is when you again continue to abuse time on the City Council floor tomorrow to rant about things you've neither researched, nor truly care about. It's just about another grab at the spotlight where, in the end, you achieve absolutely nothing. And why should you? As I pointed out earlier, your agenda is transparent to this city. You should consider yourself fortunate that the city still respects civic engagement enough to have not passed that oridinance that would have cut those of you off who enjoy abusing the civic process at the knees. You actively keep people from participating in our city government by either boring people to death or hogging time. And you do it for cynical and selfish reasons.

You owe this city an apology much more than Hansson does. But, I doubt you'll take any of the city's time you waste tomorrow to acknowledge as much.

Posted on: 2014/9/23 2:53

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/7/28 23:29
From Right here!
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
The issue is using anonymous postings to attack someone, that is wrong no matter how you right to justify it. No one can speak for the webmaster here but I do remember the webmaster finally telling other posters that the same account with different names was attacking Dan Levin when he ran for office.

Is it different when you attack the council stating that they, in your opinion, are not qualified because they haven't attended council meetings for as many years as you have? Whether you choose to believe it or not you are personally attacking their intelligence, character as well as their judgement. By your rationale we, the United States, would or should never have a president as there is nothing on the face of this earth prepares anyone for that. You can try to give a child the benefit of your life experiences till you are blue in the face & yet without actual life experience, good or bad, that child hasn't a clue & will do as he/she pleases. Do you admonish & tear down or nurture & pray for the best? And if you think these situations are so far off what offends you, think again. To force your morals & standards on others goes against what the good Lord intended whether it is right or wrong or somewhere in between. It's why we were tossed out of the Garden. For you to judge people as deceitful because they choose anonymity is your opinion only, nothing more, nothing less & you should have been prepared for the backlash knowing what this board enjoys.

Now please excuse me, I am enjoying Bardot in La Parisienne. What a fun movie.

Posted on: 2014/9/23 2:41

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
The issue is using anonymous postings to attack someone, that is wrong no matter how you right to justify it. No one can speak for the webmaster here but I do remember the webmaster finally telling other posters that the same account with different names was attacking Dan Levin when he ran for office.

Posted on: 2014/9/23 1:56

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/12/28 0:40
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

HeightsBrat wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

HeightsBrat wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Sorry, TheWrathOfCane you hide behind your phony name like a robber committing a crime in disguise. You have no integrity.

By this logic the Webmaster (of this board) falls into this category.

I have not seen any comments where the webmaster has attacked someone on a personal level but besides that point, most people know who he is, he doesn't hide behind his name. I see him taped many meetings. The issue is hiding behind a name in order to attack someone.

The hypocrisy of it all dear Listers. Our freedom of choice is being held prisoner by one who sits in judgement & feels we are not permitted to judge based on what we chose, on this board, to be our name. Does this make us any less honest? No. Are we thieves in the night, hiding in the shadows? No. We are who we are & have no trouble accepting each, warts & all. And so it should be. To those who sit in judgement & think otherwise remember Matthew 7:1, "Judge not, that you be not judged."

Well, if you are going to quote Bible verses I have one: Dishonesty is reproved in Scripture. God does not accept a person who ?practices deceit? (Psalm 101:7),

There is no deception going on here. No one is trying to cheat or fool you with the anonymous screen names. If the creator of this board did not want to allow his/her posters to remain anonymous he'd be asking for proof of ID at the door. If you don't like the rules here, I highly encourage you go to away and start your own board. You can then feel free to ask for IDs, retina scans etc. I'm sure it'll be great success.

Posted on: 2014/9/23 0:51

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

HeightsBrat wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

HeightsBrat wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Sorry, TheWrathOfCane you hide behind your phony name like a robber committing a crime in disguise. You have no integrity.

I have not seen any comments where the webmaster has attacked someone on a personal level but besides that point, most people know who he is, he doesn't hide behind his name. I see him taped many meetings. The issue is hiding behind a name in order to attack someone.

The hypocrisy of it all dear Listers. Our freedom of choice is being held prisoner by one who sits in judgement & feels we are not permitted to judge based on what we chose, on this board, to be our name. Does this make us any less honest? No. Are we thieves in the night, hiding in the shadows? No. We are who we are & have no trouble accepting each, warts & all. And so it should be. To those who sit in judgement & think otherwise remember Matthew 7:1, "Judge not, that you be not judged."

Well, if you are going to quote Bible verses I have one: Dishonesty is reproved in Scripture. God does not accept a person who ?practices deceit? (Psalm 101:7),

Posted on: 2014/9/23 0:01

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Right here!
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

HeightsBrat wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:

Posted on: 2014/9/22 23:48

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Unlike the posters here even the Jersey Journal thinks there should be an apology:
http://www.nj.com/opinion/index.ssf/2 ... ge_rant.html#incart_river

Resized Image

Posted on: 2014/9/22 22:10

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/6/1 21:19
From JSQ
Group:
Registered Users
Stop the Drop....

maybe those dudes thought she was talking about bass?

Posted on: 2014/9/22 12:43

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Good one!
Quote:

CdeCoincy wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
the litter situation will never change unless most of the local residents are forcibly removed

You sound Fuhrerious.

Posted on: 2014/9/21 19:44

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

CdeCoincy wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
the litter situation will never change unless most of the local residents are forcibly removed

You sound Fuhrerious.

Actually I'm not because I don't live near those "people." Just telling it as it is, so that Brooke won't be so angry and disillusioned when her next ambitious project crashes and burns.

Posted on: 2014/9/21 18:29

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

HeightsBrat wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:

Posted on: 2014/9/21 17:19

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Right here!
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:

Posted on: 2014/9/21 13:13

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/12/21 14:01
Group:
Banned
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:

You sound Fuhrerious.

Posted on: 2014/9/21 11:35

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Hansson the trash avenger on a motor-bike - Go get'em girl.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbs6eMxa5ds

Posted on: 2014/9/21 9:16

(1) 2 3 4 ... 8 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017