Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
119 user(s) are online (103 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 119

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

BottomBottom  Previous Topic Previous Topic  Next Topic Next Topic   Register To PostTopic is Locked

« 1 ... 18 19 20 (21) 22 23 »

Re: Black community responds to police shooting of unarmed black teenager by looting businesses
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:
jerseymom wrote: Quote:
I think we may be witnessing the start of a revolution in Ferguson. No wonder those who oppress us are so scared.
Black Panthers Lead Death Chant for Officer Darren Wilson in Ferguson, MO
What we are seeing in Ferguson is a black lynch mob that will not be satisfied until it can string up Officer Wilson. Just like not all white people lynched back in the day, I am not saying that all black people or all protestors have joined this mob. Far from it. But it is there. Listen to what many of these people are saying and see their actions every night. They don't care about the truth. A lack of power is the only thing preventing them from carrying out their goal.

Posted on: 2014/8/18 20:30

Re: Black community responds to police shooting of unarmed black teenager by looting businesses
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/1/29 1:10
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:
I think we may be witnessing the start of a revolution in Ferguson. No wonder those who oppress us are so scared.
Black Panthers Lead Death Chant for Officer Darren Wilson in Ferguson, MO

Posted on: 2014/8/18 20:25

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/3/2 20:54
Group:
Banned
Why do you keep asking if i'm going to burn down your house?
You're clearly trying to get me to say something you want me to say. Dat Hannity shit don't work on me brah.

Posted on: 2014/8/18 20:22

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/10/30 19:51
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Old-Skool-JC wrote:

How, exactly, do I "oppress you" or anyone else? I don't even know you. Because I have a problem with anybody who loots businesses and harms innocent bystanders, does that make me oppressive?

And should I be scared? Do really plan to burn down my house and kill me?

Posted on: 2014/8/18 20:09

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Old-Skool-JC wrote:

The only thing these degenerates have done is destroy their own neighborhood and ensure no reputable business will operate there for decades. Supported by people like you of course.

I feel bad for the well-meaning folks in Ferguson, as the actions of the destructive few have ruined it for the many.

Posted on: 2014/8/18 20:00

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Banned

Posted on: 2014/8/18 19:36

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Old-Skool-JC wrote:
What is your address?

It's somewhere in Babylon, I'm sure you can find it. After all, you did say "burn down babylon", didn't you?

Posted on: 2014/8/18 19:17

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Banned
What is your address?

Posted on: 2014/8/18 19:12

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Old-Skool-JC wrote:
*Refusal to use the proper English language when communicating.[/quote]

Yeah, that's not racist.

[/quote]* Wanting to make money the easy way, and not the right way like everyone else.[/quote]

And that is pretty much everybody in America.

[/quote]

Old-Skool, I forgot to welcome you back! Any plans to burn down my house? Let me know so I can put the flame-retardant wrapping up. Also, any places offering specials on kevlar vests that you know of? I heard you had plans to kill white people, something about "death to our white oppressors". Oh, and while we're on the subject of racism here, where does the phrase "death to our white oppressors" fit in? Because that sounds kind of racist too.

Posted on: 2014/8/18 19:03

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Banned
[/quote]*Refusal to use the proper English language when communicating.[/quote]

Yeah, that's not racist.

[/quote]* Wanting to make money the easy way, and not the right way like everyone else.[/quote]

And that is pretty much everybody in America.

Posted on: 2014/8/18 18:59

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/7 20:21
Group:
Registered Users
Racism still exist, and it's no secret that people are racist even though they say that it no longer exist. I can tell that some people in this forum who harbor a extreme dislike for people who are not like them. I know that people in this forum will look at my username and completely (like they always do) ignore my post because of their prejudices. BUT, the problems facing most minority communities is not because of racism, it is because people in the community refuse to progress themselves in these ways:
*Kids been born out of wedlock
*No care for their children's education
*They refuse to police themselves when someone does wrong.
*They refuse to cooperate with authorities when something bad happens.
*Dependence on government assistance.
* Entrepreneurship is not encourage enough in the communities.
*Refusal to use the proper English language when communicating.
*Defending criminals
* Not cooperating with police
* Wanting to make money the easy way, and not the right way like everyone else.
*Drug usage is tolerated
*And last but not least, support of corrupt politicians

Posted on: 2014/8/18 18:54
ಠ_ಠ

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

stillinjc wrote:
Quote:

Old-Skool-JC wrote:
Burn down babylon.
Death to our white oppressors.

I have seen a lot on JCList, but this is a first.

Old-Skool-JC is publicly calling to burn and murder whites.

Is there a mod on this board?

It is ironic that those who are shouting racism the loudest are undoubtedly projecting their own extreme racism.

Posted on: 2014/8/18 17:07

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/27 23:03
From Jersey City yo!
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Old-Skool-JC wrote:
Burn down babylon.

I have seen a lot on JCList, but this is a first.

Old-Skool-JC is publicly calling to burn and murder whites.

Is there a mod on this board?

Posted on: 2014/8/18 17:02

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/3/22 21:14
Group:
Registered Users
[/quote]
Why did the media disseminate utterly useless information such as Brown was days away from attending college?
[/quote]

Finally, something we agree on.

"We should not have to prove Mike Brown was worthy of living." The truth of this statement cannot -- must not -- be ignored. This is not simply because, as Gay astutely points out, the worthiness of white male victims of violence rarely needs to be similarly demonstrated. It is also because it leaves undisturbed the deadly presumption that the value of some people -- of some lives -- is contingent upon a showing of good behavior. It is as though an ever-present question mark is allowed to hover over some people's lives -- in particular, blacks, women, sexual minorities, the poor -- calling their very right to exist into question"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mary-an ... d-unworthy_b_5673321.html

Posted on: 2014/8/18 16:55

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

VanVorster wrote:
The looting is absolutely reprehensible and most aren't condoning it -- its rogue perpetrators driving in from elsewhere. Some of the residents in Ferguson are also standing vigil protecting the stores but Fox won't be airing that. But the police did release the videotape of the store to sway public opinion of "well see he had what was coming to him and wasn't a good black" and they were called out when the reporter asked, "so the officer stopped him for the convenience store incident" Chief of Police: "No" Reporter: "Then why release it?"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08 ... ard-stores_n_5684042.html

Because the robbery occurred 10 minutes before Brown's interaction with the cop. It is directly relevant to show what was going through his head when he was stopped.

Why did the media disseminate utterly useless information such as Brown was days away from attending college?

Why aren't you asking why the "eyewitnesses" lied about what they saw, saying he was shot in the back while he was running away?

Posted on: 2014/8/18 16:31

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
The looting is absolutely reprehensible and most aren't condoning it -- its rogue perpetrators driving in from elsewhere. Some of the residents in Ferguson are also standing vigil protecting the stores but Fox won't be airing that. But the police did release the videotape of the store to sway public opinion of "well see he had what was coming to him and wasn't a good black" and they were called out when the reporter asked, "so the officer stopped him for the convenience store incident" Chief of Police: "No" Reporter: "Then why release it?"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08 ... ard-stores_n_5684042.html

Posted on: 2014/8/18 16:29

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
God forbid a community take responsibility for its own actions.

To those with young children, how can you counter the thoughts when they see the rioting and looting every night on the news? When they ask why no whites or Hispanics or Asians are looting? When they ask why are they looting their own stores?

How will they buy food when this is all over? Why would any business open up in such an area?

Posted on: 2014/8/18 16:16

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
I find the thread offensive, just like I would find a thread about pedophiles labeled white culture offensive.

Posted on: 2014/8/18 16:13

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Banned
A disgusting amount of racism is allowed on this board, glad people are finally being called on it.

Posted on: 2014/8/18 16:11

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

user1111 wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
More looting and burning down stores last night. And due to fear of bad press, the police stood back and watched it happen.

Despite the widespread looting, police made no arrests. So this is the current situation, as per CNN:

"That harmony has been replaced by store owners holding semi-automatic rifles and handguns and sweeping up ruins."

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/16/us/missouri-teen-shooting/index.html

And this gem:

"This is wonderful. This is what should have happened a long time ago,? Robert Powell, 42, said as he watched looters during the night hop through the shattered glass door of a meat market."

http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationn ... nrest-20140816-story.html

This is the country that some of you want. Screw the business owners who pay taxes, probably the only people who pay taxes in the ghetto. They aren't important. Like some people on this thread have said, screw the scummy police! We have to protect the rights of lowlifes to rob and steal at will!

A white person has no idea what blacks go through on a daily basis. Whites on JClist know everything but really don't know sh*t and feel its their duty to tell blacks, Latinos, and Asians how to live their lives. I pity most of these (fools) posters... Don't get caught up in the dram here, and this thread was created to talk about blacks and how much I hate the N*ggers... Here is interesting read

If you (just you, not the entire ethnic group you are a part of) think that makes it okay to throw rocks and bottles through the windows of businesses (any business), destroy private property that may or may not be owned by whites, and go looting to take whatever you want to take, go right ahead. It's your life.

Posted on: 2014/8/18 16:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/4/18 17:32
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

user1111 wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
More looting and burning down stores last night. And due to fear of bad press, the police stood back and watched it happen.

Despite the widespread looting, police made no arrests. So this is the current situation, as per CNN:

"That harmony has been replaced by store owners holding semi-automatic rifles and handguns and sweeping up ruins."

And this gem:

"This is wonderful. This is what should have happened a long time ago,? Robert Powell, 42, said as he watched looters during the night hop through the shattered glass door of a meat market."

This is the country that some of you want. Screw the business owners who pay taxes, probably the only people who pay taxes in the ghetto. They aren't important. Like some people on this thread have said, screw the scummy police! We have to protect the rights of lowlifes to rob and steal at will!

A white person has no idea what blacks go through on a daily basis. Whites on JClist no everything but really don't know sh*t and feel its their duty to tell blacks, Latinos, and Asians how to live their lives. I pity most of these (fools) posters... Don't get caught up in the dram here, and this thread was created to talk about blacks and how much I hate the N*ggers... Here is interesting read

Such bullsh**t. Most people on here just think that the police shouldn't shoot people unless it's necesary, and that people shouldn't loot stores. it's that simple.

Posted on: 2014/8/18 16:09

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:

And this gem:

A white person has no idea what blacks go through on a daily basis. Whites on JClist know everything but really don't know sh*t and feel its their duty to tell blacks, Latinos, and Asians how to live their lives. I pity most of these (fools) posters... Don't get caught up in the dram here, and this thread was created to talk about blacks and how much I hate the N*ggers... Here is interesting read

Posted on: 2014/8/18 16:02

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

VanVorster wrote:
Food for thought.

http://jezebel.com/jesse-williams-on- ... eated-like-hum-1623217610

different results in these incidents.

White people can kill people in movie theaters, schools, Boston marathon bombing and be apprehended, but as soon as a black person gets killed, many of the JClist posters are on here saying "well what did he do to deserve it -- see, he stole from a convenience store . . . he shouldn't have been wearing a hoodie walking around at night acting sneaky, George had every right to follow him and confront him" etc etc. And it should be noted in the Mike Brown matter, the police officer wasn't aware at the time of what transpired at the store. This is no different from when a woman is raped, the apologists go to "well what was she wearing? that may have enticed the man or made him think she was available" "well, she was promiscuous and drunk" as though that absolves a rape.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08 ... ck-victims_n_5673291.html

http://www.kmov.com/news/crime/Police ... s-officers-271009211.html

And this is what many of you are doing in your hate mongering and talking about so-called black culture. From a biology teacher in NJ.

http://doyle-scienceteach.blogspot.co ... /deat-white-teachers.html

I get what you're saying here, but nothing justifies all this looting of all these businesses who had NOTHING to do with the shooting. Some of these businesses were owned by minorities too. Now their livelihoods are destroyed over something they had no part in, all because a rather large group is thinking "well, one of OUR people got shot and killed, let's go looting and see what kind of free stuff we can get."

I'm not saying Mike Brown or Trayvon Martin necessarily deserved what they got - but looting businesses all over town is not the way to respond or deal with it. Do the innocent bystanders matter at all to you?

Posted on: 2014/8/18 16:01

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Food for thought.

http://jezebel.com/jesse-williams-on- ... eated-like-hum-1623217610

different results in these incidents.

White people can kill people in movie theaters, schools, Boston marathon bombing and be apprehended, but as soon as a black person gets killed, many of the JClist posters are on here saying "well what did he do to deserve it -- see, he stole from a convenience store . . . he shouldn't have been wearing a hoodie walking around at night acting sneaky, George had every right to follow him and confront him" etc etc. And it should be noted in the Mike Brown matter, the police officer wasn't aware at the time of what transpired at the store. This is no different from when a woman is raped, the apologists go to "well what was she wearing? that may have enticed the man or made him think she was available" "well, she was promiscuous and drunk" as though that absolves a rape.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08 ... ck-victims_n_5673291.html

http://www.kmov.com/news/crime/Police ... s-officers-271009211.html

And this is what many of you are doing in your hate mongering and talking about so-called black culture. From a biology teacher in NJ.

http://doyle-scienceteach.blogspot.co ... /deat-white-teachers.html

Posted on: 2014/8/18 15:53

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Banned
Burn down babylon.

Posted on: 2014/8/18 15:09

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

caj11 wrote:
Quote:

CdeCoincy wrote:
Quote:

caj11 wrote: I can assure you that the mentality was the same back then too.

Curious how you plan on assuring me.

Find the old news stories and look at some of the pictures in south central Los Angeles with people hauling away stereos, TVs, walkmans (yes - walkmans were popular back then) and just about any other piece of expensive electronic equipment. Go to your library and find it on microfilm or microfiche, it's out there. Some of it might even be found on books.google.com where old newspapers and magazines are archived. The thinking was clearly no different back then.

Then go to YouTube and look for the entire video of Rodney King and the police officers - the entire video - not just what you saw on the news back then, and you might understand why the jury returned a Not Guilty verdict.

We can and probably will choose to ignore it, but this debacle perfectly illustrates the problems with black culture, especially ghetto black culture. Just watch any of the videos and you will see it in abundance.

A culture that refuses to hold itself accountable, always blaming problems on someone else. That's why the initial "eyewitnesses" lied on camera about what happened. It's also why each new fact revealed only causes more violence. A culture that glorifies violence and abhors education. That's why you see yet another senseless race riot (and no, this isn't a new thing), with violence out the wazoo.

I bet the only thing that hasn't been looted is school supplies.

And where are the parents of the looters?

If you don't think the same thing is going on in JC schools, think again. Spend all the money you want, with a culture like that it won't make a difference. It's like trying to water a plant on concrete.

So we could learn a valuable lesson from this but I'm sure we won't, as it exposes an inconvenient truth.

Posted on: 2014/8/18 14:45

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

CdeCoincy wrote:
Quote:

Find the old news stories and look at some of the pictures in south central Los Angeles with people hauling away stereos, TVs, walkmans (yes - walkmans were popular back then) and just about any other piece of expensive electronic equipment. Go to your library and find it on microfilm or microfiche, it's out there. Some of it might even be found on books.google.com where old newspapers and magazines are archived. The thinking was clearly no different back then.

Then go to YouTube and look for the entire video of Rodney King and the police officers - the entire video - not just what you saw on the news back then, and you might understand why the jury returned a Not Guilty verdict.

Posted on: 2014/8/18 14:33

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/12/21 14:01
Group:
Banned
Quote:

Posted on: 2014/8/18 14:25

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/18 21:02
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Insurance typically doesn't cover riots/acts of terrorism, which this falls under. What about the 60+ businesses, many small business owners, who have had their livelihoods destroyed over the media's incessant race-baiting? Anyone care about them?

Remember, these race riots could easily happen here, as it got pretty bad after they killed the cop and dedicated the shrine in his honor. They could loot and burn DTJC. If Ferguson is any indication, no one will even care, instead focusing on the plight of the looters.

For our properties in DTJC we have commercial insurance policies with a terrorism add-on. It is an extra $8 a year or something like that. Hopefully some of these store owners have it as well.

Posted on: 2014/8/18 14:24

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
It may well turn out to be a 'bad' shooting; if so, prosecute to the max.

But as more light is shone on the incident (rather than the race-baiting) it appears not to be the case. And now on social media we're seeing photos of Brown wearing gang colors, flashing gang signs, and like the Martin case Brown's juvenile record will be released at some point-it's said that he had an incident at a Wal Mart where he stole a hammer and then used it to threaten a hot dog vendor outside said Wal Mart.

It's a tragedy all around, because his family will never be the same, the officer and his family will never be the same, and race relations will worsen because of the agenda of some to inflame the issue.

Insurance typically doesn't cover riots/acts of terrorism, which this falls under. What about the 60+ businesses, many small business owners, who have had their livelihoods destroyed over the media's incessant race-baiting? Anyone care about them?

Nope, nobody really does. Especially the looters, who simply have the mentality "One of our people got killed by the police, let's go looting and get our hands on some free stuff". Plenty of small businesses forever ruined during the L.A. riots after the Rodney King case verdict. I can assure you that the mentality was the same back then too. I'm not sure you can entirely blame the media - word gets around pretty quickly in some communities anyway about things like this.

There was an earlier post about some 42-year old guy in or near Ferguson that owned a cleaning service and said the looting was "wonderful" and "should have happened a long time ago." I can only assume he has no storefront and not much inventory to steal either. I'd love to know the name of his cleaning business and suggest that people not use it but then I guess I'm just as bad as the looters.

It seems like most people on this board are in agreement about how unjustified and wrong all this looting is. OldSkool seemed to be the only poster somewhat sympathetic to the looters, and he/she seems to have "left the building" and is not posting anymore about this.

Posted on: 2014/8/18 14:18

« 1 ... 18 19 20 (21) 22 23 »

Register To PostTopic is Locked

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017