Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
107 user(s) are online (89 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 107

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: $1,000 a day for kids in Greenville?
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/8/26 13:40
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

devilsadvocate wrote:

Nothing better than someone that actually bothers to join MENSA calling someone a douche. By the way, I auto-qualify for MENSA due to my standardized test scores but attending elite educational institutions and getting marketable grad degrees was sufficient for me.

Honestly, I would be absolutely shocked if you had anything beyond a mediocre college degree and a 5 figure job.

Want to compare W-2s and degree certs now along with penis-size and IQ? You'd be shocked, absolutely. Your attempts at putting people down are simply pathetic.

Posted on: 2014/7/22 14:25

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/8/30 19:03
From Downtown Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

devilsadvocate wrote:
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
@ Pebble - you can't argue with xenophobes, isolationists, and frankly sociopaths that seem comfortable exploiting other nations while keeping the issues US policy has created at arms length.

The US buys the products of cheap overseas labor including child slavery. The US buys a HUGE amount of drugs from Central and South America, fueling problems in those countries. The kids fleeing those countries are simply fleeing the problems that the US has directly helped create. The US needs to man up. Help own the problems and at the very least own the consequences.

We're acting like an empire, and seem to have forgotten the reasons we helped tear down those European empires over the past few centuries.

Question: if one were to combine your IQ with that of Pebbles, would we be in the triple digits yet?

I love your rule that if you buy something from someone you are now responsible for them. Good one.

Ahhh - the penis size kinda conversation? Cool! Penises seem to be your thing. My IQ is 151. What's yours? Wanna meet, trade MENSA stats, and compare on the table?

Douche.

Nothing better than someone that actually bothers to join MENSA calling someone a douche. By the way, I auto-qualify for MENSA due to my standardized test scores but attending elite educational institutions and getting marketable grad degrees was sufficient for me.

Honestly, I would be absolutely shocked if you had anything beyond a mediocre college degree and a 5 figure job.

Posted on: 2014/7/22 13:27

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

devilsadvocate wrote:
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
@ Pebble - you can't argue with xenophobes, isolationists, and frankly sociopaths that seem comfortable exploiting other nations while keeping the issues US policy has created at arms length.

The US buys the products of cheap overseas labor including child slavery. The US buys a HUGE amount of drugs from Central and South America, fueling problems in those countries. The kids fleeing those countries are simply fleeing the problems that the US has directly helped create. The US needs to man up. Help own the problems and at the very least own the consequences.

We're acting like an empire, and seem to have forgotten the reasons we helped tear down those European empires over the past few centuries.

Question: if one were to combine your IQ with that of Pebbles, would we be in the triple digits yet?

I love your rule that if you buy something from someone you are now responsible for them. Good one.

Ahhh - the penis size kinda conversation? Cool! Penises seem to be your thing. My IQ is 151. What's yours? Wanna meet, trade MENSA stats, and compare on the table?

Douche.

Posted on: 2014/7/22 4:05

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:

Posted on: 2014/7/22 4:00

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2014/7/22 2:02

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/5 18:27
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

devilsadvocate wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
People want to be here. It should be something to be proud of. Instead, people act like it's an act of treason.

I'd take the illegals over a lot of the entitled dicks that this country already has.

Sounds like you don't like the country you currently live in.

I like the country just fine. I don?t see where you would read otherwise?

Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

devilsadvocate wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
People want to be here. It should be something to be proud of. Instead, people act like it's an act of treason.

I'd take the illegals over a lot of the entitled dicks that this country already has.

Yes, people want to come here because they can get free stuff that they don't get at home. Good for them, bad for us.

And you know this for a fact as the reason because??

I happen to know some illegals. It?s purely anecdotal but they are exceptionally hard working individuals. They aren?t here for free shit, like you happen to think.

Quote:

devilsadvocate wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

devilsadvocate wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:

Yes, people want to come here because they can get free stuff that they don't get at home. Good for them, bad for us.

Yet people like Pebble for some reason prefer these leeches to the people actually paying for everything. I wonder why?

Ah yes. The people that are coming here are leeches. Maybe the one sucking the life out of this country is yourself? Remember, for every finger you point at someone else, you have another four pointing back at you.

Posted on: 2014/7/22 1:13
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

devilsadvocate wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:

Yet people like Pebble for some reason prefer these leeches to the people actually paying for everything. I wonder why?

Posted on: 2014/7/21 21:15

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

devilsadvocate wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:

Posted on: 2014/7/21 21:13

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Pebble wrote:

Posted on: 2014/7/21 21:11

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/5 18:27
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2014/7/21 20:57
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/11 23:48
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
If we have money to spend on illegal immigrant youth we should spend it at home first for the neediest.
http://news.msn.com/us/up-to-dollar10 ... care-for-child-migrants-1

Greenvillle? Think you are just bashing a poor hood - provide some facts/numbers please.
Anyway, perhaps the kids are simply getting paid finally for their slave labor.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/12 ... l#s210960title=13_Carpets

Bashing? I'm saying that we should take care of our own before we take care of illegal immigrants flooding our porous borders if we're going to spend that kind of money.

Monroe you are so right, how can anyone disagree ? Actually if they do, I would like to hear the logic. I mean what is next depriving our own children to provide for someone else?s ? Sounds like communism to me.

Posted on: 2014/7/18 18:21
Get on your bikes and ride !

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/12/21 14:01
Group:
Banned
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
If we have money to spend on illegal immigrant youth we should spend it at home first for the neediest.

Greenvillle? Think you are just bashing a poor hood - provide some facts/numbers please.

Bashing? I'm saying that we should take care of our own before we take care of illegal immigrants flooding our porous borders if we're going to spend that kind of money.

But aren't you already paying for the education of JC's public school kids? How much more can you be expected to do?

Posted on: 2014/7/18 17:03

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

devilsadvocate wrote:
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:

What????

Drink their coffee, wear their shoes. But god forbid any of them should end up begging on our doorstep. Shocking.

Posted on: 2014/7/18 15:50

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:

What????

Posted on: 2014/7/18 14:12

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:

Posted on: 2014/7/17 17:11

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:

Posted on: 2014/7/17 16:49

$1,000 a day for kids in Greenville?
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2014/7/17 15:00

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017