Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
95 user(s) are online (84 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 95

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

(1) 2 »

Re: Cowan Removed as JC Police Chief Today - JJ
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/5/17 13:40
From Heights
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:
Why haven't we heard from Public Safety Director Shea in, I dunno... a week? There may be a valid reason for City Hall to demote Cowan - his skillsets aside, he needs to advance the Mayor's agenda - but this is the wrong time for political amateur hour, with the murder of Officer of Santiago and the whole city on edge.

Posted on: 2014/7/15 2:58

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2014/7/14 17:50

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
A lawyer for Jersey City Police Chief Robert Cowan told The Jersey Journal yesterday that Cowan's impending demotion is an act of political retaliation on behalf of Mayor Steve Fulop.

"My client is the subject of retribution," attorney Shelley L. Stangler said in City Hall yesterday afternoon after a brief meeting between Cowan, Fulop and Public Safety Director James Shea. "He's the subject of retaliation for resisting and opposing the mayor's efforts to do things which we believe are illegal."

More

Posted on: 2014/7/11 13:27

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/6/12 3:28
Group:
Registered Users
This is Good news for Jersey City.... Get a Police Chief that gets back to the foundation of policing. Foot patrols making a clean sweep of the City. Problem areas get more attention. Every and any infraction/ violation gets full attention and enforcement, anywhere and everywhere. There is too much lazyness from some cops. Make the all accountable!!!! Address the small crimes and it will lead to cleaning up the big crimes. NYC did it. We can do it. Put another Marine in charge!.... also i would like to add that the police department must work with the community it serves to make it all work....

Posted on: 2014/6/27 19:09

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Termination would be ideal, but due process needs to followed!

Posted on: 2014/6/27 4:36
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/11/18 2:46
Group:
Registered Users
OK I get the removal but how is making him deputy chief going to help? Won't there be a divide among officers who support Cowan vs non-supporters? Isn't it better just to terminate employment?

In military you get court marshaled for not following orders. I don't think a general gets demoted to a captain for not following orders from the President.

Posted on: 2014/6/27 3:35

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/1/29 1:10
Group:
Registered Users
Jersey City police unions back Mayor Fulop's decision to demote police chief
By Michaelangelo Conte/The Jersey Journal
on June 26, 2014 at 6:25 PM, updated June 26, 2014 at 6:27 PM

Jersey City's two police unions are backing the demotion of Police Chief Robert Cowan.

In a statement released today by the Jersey City Police Officers? Benevolent Association and the Superior Officers Association, union leaders said that while at times they have clashed with the Fulop administration, they ?believe our goals are similar, a safer Jersey City."

?In order for this goal to become a reality, it is critical that an open line of communication exist, at all times, between the rank and file members of the Jersey City Police Department, our officers, department leadership, and indeed the mayor?s office,? the statement says.

?Too often over the past nine months we have found this line of communication broken. We commend Mayor Fulop?s actions to remedy this.?

The mayor announced the demotion yesterday, citing low morale, Cowan's "refusal" to implement changes sought by Fulop and lawsuits accusing Cowan of retaliation.

Cowan is seeking a hearing in front of the Jersey City City Council to respond to the "inaccurate portrayal" of himself in the aftermath of his sudden demotion, according to a June 25 letter obtained by The Jersey Journal.

"I believe that the council should be aware of the true retaliatory purpose that you have in attempting to silence me in my objections to participation in various actions in which you have desired to involve the police department," the letter reads.

Fulop intends to remove the city's top cop in about three weeks. A City Council vote in the chief's favor appears to be the only way he can keep his job.

The union statement was released by JCPOBA President Carmine Disbrow and JCPSOA President Robert Kearns.

"Today marks a new day for the Jersey City Police Department and the City of Jersey City,'' the letter concludes, "and we look forward to having an open and frank discussion with Mayor Fulop and Public Safety Director (James) Shea about the future of policing within our city."

LINK - JJ

Posted on: 2014/6/27 2:56

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
There is no industry or work place where insubordination and failing to take direction or lawful command doesn't result in termination or demotion.

Cowan's behavior clearly highlight this and his excuse about his reasoning is unfounded as Fulop's administration and legal team would be very aware of 'potential liability'.

If Cowan was so conscious of public safety and doing the best for us, how come we never heard from him during other administrations?

Fulop and Shea need to employ a Police Chief outside JC and NJ, that is a genuine public servant focused on law and order, void of union and political affiliation.

Posted on: 2014/6/26 22:14
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Resized Image

Citing 'innacurate' claims, demoted Jersey City police chief seeks hearing in front of City Council

By Terrence T. McDonald/The Jersey Journal
Email the author | Follow on Twitter
on June 26, 2014 at 1:20 PM, updated June 26, 2014 at 1:33 PM

Jersey City Police Chief Robert Cowan is seeking a hearing in front of the City Council to respond to the "inaccurate portrayal" of him in the aftermath of his sudden demotion, according to a letter obtained by The Jersey Journal.

Cowan, who Mayor Steve Fulop intends to remove as the city's top cop in about three weeks, uses the June 25 letter to Fulop to accuse the mayor of political retaliation, a charge Cowan himself faces in numerous lawsuits filed by Jersey City police officers.

"I believe that the council should be aware of the true retaliatory purpose that you have in attempting to silence me in my objections to participation in various actions in which you have desired to involve the police department," the letter reads.

A City Council vote in the chief's favor appears to be the only way he can keep his job. Council President Rolando Lavarro could not immediately be reached to comment.

Cowan, who Fulop says refused to implement policies favored by the administration, adds in the letter that his demotion is the mayor's attempt to "neutralize" Cowan's efforts to protect the city and council members from "potential liability" that could result from these policies.

Fulop's office has not specified what those policies are.

Cowan's letter was sent the same day as Fulop's letter advising the chief of his impending demotion.

As a mayor of a large city, Fulop has the power to remove Cowan as chief with 20 days' written notice, but the council also has the chance to reverse that decision by a 6 to 3 vote. With the governing body stacked with Fulop allies, that seems unlikely, but Cowan is seeking a hearing anyway.

Fulop could not immediately be reached to comment.

Cowan, a fixture at Fulop's side during last year's mayoral campaign, became chief on Oct. 1. Absent a council vote reversing Fulop's decision, Cowan will revert back to his role as deputy police chief in 19 days.

LINK - JJ

Posted on: 2014/6/26 17:41

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/7/28 23:29
From Right here!
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

greenville wrote:
So back to topic, so who is gonna replace him?

They could put Joe Connors back in that spot as acting if there is no one standing in the wings imo.

Posted on: 2014/6/26 11:24

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/4/29 16:55
Group:
Registered Users
Good job Fulop! Run this city like the Marine that you are. No time for insubordinate BS! Your police chief doesn't want to follow the policies? Cut that SOB. So cold but so right! The city will benefit.

Posted on: 2014/6/26 2:55

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

greenville wrote:

Anyone who agrees to enforce Fulop's "best practices," whatever they are.

Posted on: 2014/6/26 2:44

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/7 20:21
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2014/6/26 2:43
ಠ_ಠ

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
We are woefully off topic due to Monroe's burning obsession to bring up and defend Christie on topics that have nothing to do with him.

Fulop's letter was very clear: Cowan was fired because he refused to implement Fulop's "best practice police procedures."

The $1 million question is what are these "best practices" and why did Cowan - Fulop's own guy - refuse to implement them?

I know many JCPD and NYPD cops through the Blue Knights MC and many suggest police politics and culture is to blame - Being 'cost effective' or implementing 'best practice' has a negative compounding affect on the pay of officers - This is why many officers and I believe the any Police chief should NOT be local or within the JCPD!

Posted on: 2014/6/25 23:49

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
We are woefully off topic due to Monroe's burning obsession to bring up and defend Christie on topics that have nothing to do with him.

Fulop's letter was very clear: Cowan was fired because he refused to implement Fulop's "best practice police procedures."

The $1 million question is what are these "best practices" and why did Cowan - Fulop's own guy - refuse to implement them?

Posted on: 2014/6/25 23:33

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
Fulop obviously saw a lack of capability with Cowan and like any boss, removed him from his position - It was the right thing to do. Fulop's best appointment in this area of public safety and law and order is with Public Safety Director Shea.. The JCPD is riddled with inept politically motivated officers.

As for Monroe and Yvonne, we are well aware of what political side they support. One can only surmise that both lost their jobs when Healy lost the election ... both would complain if fulop used an extra 'square' of toilet paper !

Wrong, I've never worked in JC or Hudson County, never have had a job on the taxpayers on any local or statewide/nationwide dime, never met Healy (have met Fulop), and Fulop's bedroom and bathroom habits are his to share if he chooses.

So its a personal dislike of Fulop that Healy never experienced from you. I'm critical on behavior and decisions not people or political party.

On topic, I hope fulop dumps any public servant not up to the job. A resume or reference can never replace the 'on the job' capability of a person appointed to the role - reality caught up with Cowan.

Please don't confuse me with your typical Democrat, who seem unable to distinguish between disliking someone's politics and the person his or herself. I have zero animus towards Fulop, but please don't fall into the typical trap Democrats use-oppose Obama and you're a racist! Oppose Hilary and you're a misogynist!

I oppose most of Fulop's politics, but I have no doubt he's sincere in his beliefs, even when he's not transparent about them. I must say, though, that watching the internecine Democratic politics of Hudson County is immensely entertaining. After all, here it's always Democrat vs Democrat.

I haven't pigeon holed you in that light Monroe (Yvonne is another story), however you are 'extra' critical at one particular person and party with all your posts. I am happy to give credit where it is due and voice my disapproval when needed.

What we need is more 'swinging voters' and members of the community to be critical regardless who is in office - I believe my voice is best heard in local government then any other arena ... its abit like the catch cry of environmentalists to THINK GLOBAL, ACT LOCAL !

I believe Cowan was a fish out of water and didn't have any solutions to manager JC

Resized Image

Posted on: 2014/6/25 23:22

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
Fulop obviously saw a lack of capability with Cowan and like any boss, removed him from his position - It was the right thing to do. Fulop's best appointment in this area of public safety and law and order is with Public Safety Director Shea.. The JCPD is riddled with inept politically motivated officers.

As for Monroe and Yvonne, we are well aware of what political side they support. One can only surmise that both lost their jobs when Healy lost the election ... both would complain if fulop used an extra 'square' of toilet paper !

Wrong, I've never worked in JC or Hudson County, never have had a job on the taxpayers on any local or statewide/nationwide dime, never met Healy (have met Fulop), and Fulop's bedroom and bathroom habits are his to share if he chooses.

So its a personal dislike of Fulop that Healy never experienced from you. I'm critical on behavior and decisions not people or political party.

On topic, I hope fulop dumps any public servant not up to the job. A resume or reference can never replace the 'on the job' capability of a person appointed to the role - reality caught up with Cowan.

Please don't confuse me with your typical Democrat, who seem unable to distinguish between disliking someone's politics and the person his or herself. I have zero animus towards Fulop, but please don't fall into the typical trap Democrats use-oppose Obama and you're a racist! Oppose Hilary and you're a misogynist!

I oppose most of Fulop's politics, but I have no doubt he's sincere in his beliefs, even when he's not transparent about them. I must say, though, that watching the internecine Democratic politics of Hudson County is immensely entertaining. After all, here it's always Democrat vs Democrat.

Posted on: 2014/6/25 22:27

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:

Posted on: 2014/6/25 21:49

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:

Posted on: 2014/6/25 21:41

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2014/6/25 21:36

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

rescuelife wrote:
Quote:

JSleeze wrote:
You clearly don't know Bubba.

You clearly have an issue with Fulop and some sort of bromantic stalker fixation with Christie. You joined JCList the day after the election last year - never missing an opportunity to bash Fulop while going to great, often awkward lengths to defend Christie at the same time - and you've done it at a clip of better than 100 posts a month - so it's probably personal on some level.

It's summertime. Lighten up! Go upstairs and step outside - get some sunshine.

Nailed it. Monroe consistently criticizes just about everything the Mayor does. I think unless Fulop cures cancer and converts to whatever type of Christianity Monroe likes, he will continue to be a consistent hater of all things Steve Fulop. Ultimately, you should pity people like Monroe, Yvonne, etc.

Wrong, wrong, wrong. Want haters? Try to find the now disappeared thread with close to a 1,000 posts slagging our Governor-now that's hate!

Like I've said, generally I get more amused than annoyed by hypocritical politicians-and no better example was the PA Fulop ordered traffic jam smack down. And opposing someone's politics isn't hate, except when it's by a Democrat towards a Republican it seems-that's when it gets nasty. Why would I hate Fulop? He's never done anything to me, good or bad, except say hello and chat a bit at a fundraiser we both attended.

Posted on: 2014/6/25 20:17

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/28 15:39
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JSleeze wrote:

You clearly have an issue with Fulop and some sort of bromantic stalker fixation with Christie. You joined JCList the day after the election last year - never missing an opportunity to bash Fulop while going to great, often awkward lengths to defend Christie at the same time - and you've done it at a clip of better than 100 posts a month - so it's probably personal on some level.

Nailed it. Monroe consistently criticizes just about everything the Mayor does. I think unless Fulop cures cancer and converts to whatever type of Christianity Monroe likes, he will continue to be a consistent hater of all things Steve Fulop. Ultimately, you should pity people like Monroe, Yvonne, etc.

Posted on: 2014/6/25 20:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JSleeze wrote:

Nah, in fact I've met Steve, shook his hand in fact. I'm just amused when people seem to think he's some type of 'New Reformer', when he's proven to be just the same old Hudson County politician with a better understanding of PR and social media.

Nothing personal at all, not a Healy supporter, nor a past/present JC employee/consultant/hanger on. Christie admirer and supporter? Of course, aka 'guilty as charged' in Hudson County!

Posted on: 2014/6/25 19:58

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/4/26 20:07
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2014/6/25 19:50

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JSleeze wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:

The chief opposed Fulop's political retribution/punishment against the Port Authority at the Global Marine Terminal, the one that led to an epic traffic jam?

You don't read well, do you?

I read well enough to know that Fulop openly admitted the bogus truck traffic jam (which hasn't been repeated, there or elsewhere, right) was politically motivated to punish the Port Authority. Where I might have misread it was where Fulop seems to be giving him a backhanded complement for taking his order to do so.

I'd bet Cowan would rather have had cops on patrol in nearby Greenville than artificially causing a giant, unsafe, and hugely polluting traffic jam by idling truckers.

Posted on: 2014/6/25 19:44

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/4/26 20:07
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:

The chief opposed Fulop's political retribution/punishment against the Port Authority at the Global Marine Terminal, the one that led to an epic traffic jam?

You don't read well, do you?

Posted on: 2014/6/25 19:16

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
I wonder what these "best practice police procedures" are?

Seems Fulop is mad as hell that his police chief was not implementing them.

If Christie had ordered the Ft. Lee local approach to the GWB to be closed, and if the head of the PA traffic patrol had opposed it, Democrats in NJ would raise a statue to him! This is hilarious!

Posted on: 2014/6/25 19:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
I wonder what these "best practice police procedures" are?

Seems Fulop is mad as hell that his police chief was not implementing them.

Posted on: 2014/6/25 19:01

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Letter of Removal for Chief Cowan - Link Found in JJ Article

June 25, 2014

Chief Robert M. Cowan
Department of Police
1 Journal Square Plaza
4th Floor
Jersey City, NJ 07306

Dear Chief Cowan

Pursuant to our conversation on Monday afternoon we would like to thank you for your service and commitment to the Jersey City Police Department (the ?JCPD?).

As you know, over the last year you have been involved in many challenging events and initiatives including:

1) Addressing a historically low number of police officers when our administration took office. It took significant efforts to help successfully train the new officers while at the same time assisting the Public Safety Director in reorganizing the Department and deploying personnel for greater security and improved efficiency. This effort
was critical to improving the safety of Jersey City residents and we continue to make changes to the JCPD that will improve the safety of our residents.

2) Dealing with our ongoing concerns about the impact of Port Authority operations and facilities on Jersey City resources, including significant safety and infrastructure concerns. As part of addressing these concerns, you implemented a strategy of conducting safety checkpoints per my request at the Global Marine Terminal to both
highlight the unsafe condition of heavy truck traffic and the negative impact Port Authority policies have had on Jersey City taxpayers. By implementing effective traffic stops there and elsewhere we were able to engage the Port Authority on behalf of Jersey City taxpayers.

3) Implementing the City's plan to make sure the Super Bowl was safe while highlighting Jersey City as a great place to live and work.

4) Working with the Mayor?s Pulaski Closure Planning Team to develop a Citywide traffic mitigation plan and managing the implementation of that plan to address the City?s traffic concerns.

As we approach the one year mark, we also recognize that there are issues which must be addressed in order to further improve our policing and morale in the JCPD. Foremost among these issues is that certain best practice police procedures were not in place when we took office; however, we as an administration expect these best practices to be implemented as soon as practicable. The implementation of these best practices is a policy decision for the administration to make and requires structural changes to the JCPD that must be vigorously supported and implemented by the Chief of Police.

Instead of supporting these policy decisions, you have repeatedly expressed your opposition to these structural changes needed to protect the City and the taxpayers. As you may know, the restructuring of the JCPD is currently before the City Council for consideration and we simply cannot move forward with these necessary structural changes to the JCPD under your leadership. As we?ve discussed in person on multiple occasions the last of which was this Monday, June 23, 2014, we have also grown concerned with the number of
lawsuits filed against your office for retaliation.

As a part of this concern and compounding it are the continued assertions by the collective bargaining units representing your subordinates that they are unable to work with you.

Pursuant to N.J.S.A. ? 40:69A-60.7, I hereby provide notice
that I am removing you as Chief of Police, effective twenty (20) days from the date of this letter. Should you need an opportunity to be heard on these issues, you may contact my office to set up a meeting with the administration. Upon the expiration of the twenty day notice period, you will return to your Civil Service position of Deputy Police
Chief.

Thank you,
Steven M. Fulop
Mayor

LINK TO LETTER

Posted on: 2014/6/25 18:56

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
(UPDATED ARTICLE)

n a stunning and possibly unprecedented move, Jersey City Mayor Steve Fulop announced today that he is removing Police Chief Robert Cowan as head of the city's police department, citing low morale on the force.

The change comes less than nine months after Cowan was sworn-in as chief of the roughly 800-member police force, and just about a year after Fulop became mayor.

It also comes on the heels of a bloody weekend in Jersey City, one that has residents fearful of a repeat of last year's summer of violence. A 23-year-old man became the city's 12th homicide victim of the year on Sunday, and yesterday afternoon, a police officer shot and killed a 20-year-old man on Ege Avenue.

In a statement, Fulop said Cowan's removal reflects "structural changes" within the police department, and part of an effort to "implement best police practices and improve morale.

"As we approach the one-year mark, we also recognize there are issues which must be addressed in order to further improve our policing and morale in the Jersey City Police Department," the mayor said, adding that he thanks Cowan "for his service and commitment."

Cowan could not immediately be reached to comment. It's unclear what Cowan's future with the police department is, or who his interim replacement will be. A 34-year veteran of the force, Cowan was a deputy police chief before Fulop promoted him last year.

Though the informed head of the police force, Cowan reports to James Shea, director of the city's public-safety department.

Cowan was a big supporter of Fulop's during his bid to become Jersey City's mayor last year. Campaign finance records show Cowan gave $500 to Fulop's campaign, while members of the chief's family gave an additional $1,840.

Cowan moved back to Jersey City with his wife a full year before Fulop became mayor, with sources telling The Jersey Journal that he expected that Fulop would win and that he would lead the police department.

His honeymoon as police chief was short-lived. He has been dogged by accusations of political retaliation since he took over in October. Officers have filed at least three separate lawsuits since then alleging that Cowan reassigned them as political retribution, claims Fulop's office has either denied or refused to discuss.

In one suit, Sgt. Anthony Musante alleges Cowan asked to meet him at 3 a.m. near a cemetery in December to berate him for being involved in an apparent internal affairs investigation of Cowan.

In another suit, officers allege Cowan threatened to "ruin them" for opposing them.

Sources tell The Jersey Journal that, outside of a major scandal, it's unprecedented for a mayor to remove a police chief, especially after only nine months on the job.

Carmine Disbrow, head of the local police union, told The Jersey Journal that he hadn't heard about Cowan's removal and couldn't comment on it. Disbrow said he was on his way to a meeting with Shea.

Ward C Councilman Rich Boggiano said he was informed about the change today via an email from Fulop's office. Boggiano, a Fulop critic and a retired police detective, said Cowan's removal as chief raises questions.

"What are they going to do? Is he leaving? Retiring? Or is he going to stay on?" Boggiano said. "I wish him all the luck in the world."

In an interview with The Jersey Journal yesterday, Fulop hinted that he wasn't happy with the direction the police department is taking, citing the numerous lawsuits that mayor said he takes "personally.

"We've had a lot of conversations about it," Fulop said yesterday morning. "We're exploring all our options there."

He added: "We've tried to change the culture here and it doesn't happen overnight."

LINK

Posted on: 2014/6/25 17:29

(1) 2 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017