Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
82 user(s) are online (70 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 82

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2)

Re: There goes the neighborhood.
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/2/6 21:28
Group:
Registered Users
The tax assessment search shows that the Australians (US masters) bought it. As a first step, i recommend talking to the new neighbors. If that doesn't work then call the cops on the renters?

Posted on: 2014/5/18 12:33

There goes the neighborhood.
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/6/3 10:24
Group:
Registered Users
It used to be such a fairly quiet street...but not anymore. I live on Milton Avenue, between Lincoln & Bowers Streets, and the house next to mine - 29 Milton had been sold. Not sure if they are the new owners or renters...but the calm has been replaced by all-out chaos. Several parties on the weekends...and last night one that started around 10PM and went to 3AM with at least 20 people in the yard drinking and partying like its noontime. The music was so loud my walls were throbbing with sounds. I think its just going to get worse. And, on top of all of this the new terrors frequently block a portion of my driveway. This is getting out of hand as I have considered speaking to them but think that it would all be a waste because they appear totally inconsiderate and in the own world. Anyone have any suggestions? Is there a place I can go to look up who owns this place because if they are just renters I think I want to speak to the owners. I am meeting with the person who owns the house on the other side of these jokers today.

Posted on: 2014/5/18 12:04

« 1 (2)

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017