Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
93 user(s) are online (74 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 93

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

(1) 2 3 »

Re: N.J. has neo-Nazi problem
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/11/15 0:07
From Harsimus Cove
Group:
Registered Users
Seems that the discussion has driveled down to deciding which is worse cholera or plague.

Posted on: 2015/3/25 20:05

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
Now you're just trying to mess with us, lol.

Posted on: 2015/3/25 18:57

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/5 18:27
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Pebble, were any of these one off attacks tied to members of local NeoNazi groups? The Long Island stabbing, or any other local attack? Or were these just crimes by local nutjobs with stupid attitudes?

Because I haven't seen any crimes locally attributed to any organized NeoNazi group.

Links, please.

You don't even need to ask that far. The links that have been provided do not prove that NeoNazis committed any attacks (organized or not) in furtherance of their ideology.

We have a Ferguson church that was burned down and the pastor claims it must have been white supremacists. The link doesn't say anything about arrests, and there is literally no proof that "neonazis" did it other than the pastor's baseless accusation. For all we know the pastor did it himself for insurance money or media attention (this was Ferguson after all). Alternatively, the black rioters who burned down half the town decided to get the church for kicks.

We also have a link to an antigay attack. The link says all four attackers were Armenian. Obviously these are not evil white neo-nazis.

Compare that to the documented examples of Islamic terrorism, where we don't need to speculate as to perpetrator or motive, or show off our utter lack of reading comprehension.

As you point out, look at the Boston Marathon bombings, created by two Muslim terrorists. When the survivor was being captured, he wrote a note on the side of a boat. The note said things such as "We Muslims are one body, you hurt one you hurt us all" and more nonsense about Allah and Mohammad.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2014 ... 95rJQbAbfnj5EP/story.html

So what you are saying is that in order for a blatantly racist attack to count as a racist attack by neo-Nazis the attackers need to self-declare themselves as neo-Nazis...

If you ask the Islamic fundamentalists if they are "Islamo-fascists," my guess is they would say no.

The stabbing in Long Island was the culmination of multiple beatings of Hispanics. A bunch of white kids beating up Hispanics at random on the street... Yeah, I'd classify that as neo-Nazi attacks.

Armenians are white. They jumped out of a car and brutally assaulted a gay man for simply being gay. Once again, they don't need to declare themselves neo-Nazis for everyone to know who they are.

I applaud you for attempting to move the goalposts though.

Posted on: 2015/3/25 18:46
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Pebble, were any of these one off attacks tied to members of local NeoNazi groups? The Long Island stabbing, or any other local attack? Or were these just crimes by local nutjobs with stupid attitudes?

Because I haven't seen any crimes locally attributed to any organized NeoNazi group.

Links, please.

You don't even need to ask that far. The links that have been provided do not prove that NeoNazis committed any attacks (organized or not) in furtherance of their ideology.

We have a Ferguson church that was burned down and the pastor claims it must have been white supremacists. The link doesn't say anything about arrests, and there is literally no proof that "neonazis" did it other than the pastor's baseless accusation. For all we know the pastor did it himself for insurance money or media attention (this was Ferguson after all). Alternatively, the black rioters who burned down half the town decided to get the church for kicks.

We also have a link to an antigay attack. The link says all four attackers were Armenian. Obviously these are not evil white neo-nazis.

Compare that to the documented examples of Islamic terrorism, where we don't need to speculate as to perpetrator or motive, or show off our utter lack of reading comprehension.

As you point out, look at the Boston Marathon bombings, created by two Muslim terrorists. When the survivor was being captured, he wrote a note on the side of a boat. The note said things such as "We Muslims are one body, you hurt one you hurt us all" and more nonsense about Allah and Mohammad.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2014 ... 95rJQbAbfnj5EP/story.html

Posted on: 2015/3/25 2:27

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Links, please.

Posted on: 2015/3/25 0:45

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

bill wrote:
Just because the guy from AZ was a neo-nazi does not mean he went on the shooting spree to further their cause. The reports say it escalated from an argument at a motel.

I am assuming you are arguing for the sake of argument, because
to compare instances where black or white gangs terrorize and mug/beat/kill one person at a time to a group that fantasizes about mass graves is incommensurable.

And the kids that went on a beating spree in Long Island that ended with a stabbing all due to the guy being Hispanic?? Or how about the guy beaten in California for being gay? Or how about the church getting burned??

What we know for a fact about the motel argument is that the guy is a white supremacist carrying a gun. You might want to believe the argument was over the quantity of hot water. That doesn?t actually make it so.

Quote:

Monroe wrote:
And the Islamo-fascist Boston killers were headed to NYC next. And the guy whose truck DIDN'T explode, properly, in Times Square was another Islamo-fascist.

Yes, Virginia, it can happen here. And who knows how many plots have been foiled that we don't know about?

I'm sure keeping tabs on a few dim witted guys in sleeveless jeans jackets is a lot easier than fighting Islamic religious terrorism. But to compare the two is absurd on every level.

Nobody said that they should ignore Muslim fundamentalists at the sake of neo-Nazis. What was plainly pointed out is that these groups are so obviously dangerous and they are dangerous on a regular basis.

The Boston Bombers were unable to pull off their subsequent attacks, mostly because of how poorly thought out they were. Meanwhile, Racist Joe is working up a new way to spray paint swastikas and assault random Hispanics in the street.

The fact that the fundamentalists are dead set on ?big message attacks? only proves my point. They are looking to blowup big buildings and big events, operations with a lot of security. Meanwhile, the neo-Nazis are murdering people one at a time and leveling a different element of fear into minority communities.

Posted on: 2015/3/24 23:29
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
And the Islamo-fascist Boston killers were headed to NYC next. And the guy whose truck DIDN'T explode, properly, in Times Square was another Islamo-fascist.

Yes, Virginia, it can happen here. And who knows how many plots have been foiled that we don't know about?

I'm sure keeping tabs on a few dim witted guys in sleeveless jeans jackets is a lot easier than fighting Islamic religious terrorism. But to compare the two is absurd on every level.

Posted on: 2015/3/24 20:16

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/9/14 20:15
From Crystal Point
Group:
Registered Users
Just because the guy from AZ was a neo-nazi does not mean he went on the shooting spree to further their cause. The reports say it escalated from an argument at a motel.

I am assuming you are arguing for the sake of argument, because
to compare instances where black or white gangs terrorize and mug/beat/kill one person at a time to a group that fantasizes about mass graves is incommensurable.

Posted on: 2015/3/24 20:14

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
If you think a handful of skin head nut jobs shooting beer cans in the NJ Pinelands poses a larger threat to NJ residents than Islamo-fascists, well, go ahead.

Talk a walk to LSP and go visit the Empty Sky Memorial. I know more than a few names on the wall. I don't know anyone in NJ that was killed by a Neo Nazi.

I know a few of those names, too. In one instance, I spent time driving a kid to and from soccer practice, at a field overshadowed by the smoke, so that the kid could get some "normalcy" while the widow stayed at home crying.

On the flip side, do you think those shot in Arizona by the White Supremacist are more affected by Islamic radicals or neo-Nazis? Honestly.

Perspective is a good thing to have. Not everyone was effected when a white supremacist decided to go on a shooting spree in Arizona. Not everyone was affected when Marcelo Lucero was murdered by racists. Not everyone was affected by 9/11. But over the years, more people were terrorized by racists than radical Muslims.

Posted on: 2015/3/24 19:56
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
If you think a handful of skin head nut jobs shooting beer cans in the NJ Pinelands poses a larger threat to NJ residents than Islamo-fascists, well, go ahead.

Talk a walk to LSP and go visit the Empty Sky Memorial. I know more than a few names on the wall. I don't know anyone in NJ that was killed by a Neo Nazi.

Posted on: 2015/3/24 19:43

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Over 3,000 died at the hands of the Islamo-fascists on 9/11. 13 dead at Fort Hoodin another Islamo-fascist shooting. 3 dead and hundreds injured and maimed at the Boston Marathon massacre.

While every life is sacred, please don't compare the effect of those mass events to the few caused by meth addled Neo Nazi dirtbags.

Oh please. You're talking about selective events over the span of a decade and a half. Considering that neo-Nazis have been a plague on society for decades, their terrorism has caused for more damage in fewer doses at a time.

I gave four quick examples that happened this year. Do you not understand that we haven't even ended the third month of the year?

For all the talk that of the Islamic bogeyman, the evidence for who takes more lives on a daily basis is plain for anyone with eyes to see...

Our law enforcement should be spending its time on the affront that gangs, which these neo-nazi groups are, cause on our society as a whole. Minimizing their reign of terror on society because some evil people flew plains into buildings over 13 years ago is taking your eye off the ball...

Posted on: 2015/3/24 19:35
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Over 3,000 died at the hands of the Islamo-fascists on 9/11. 13 dead at Fort Hoodin another Islamo-fascist shooting. 3 dead and hundreds injured and maimed at the Boston Marathon massacre.

While every life is sacred, please don't compare the effect of those mass events to the few caused by meth addled Neo Nazi dirtbags.

Posted on: 2015/3/24 19:20

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Ft. Hood. Boston Marathon. WTC.

All awful events that are lower in regular occurrences than the random beatings that occurred in Long Island and Hoboken or the shooting in Arizona or the church bombings or terrorizing of the Jewish population through spray paint and intimidation. How about gay kids getting dragged to death on the back of a truck?

Supremecists burn down a black church.

Gay man bashed in West Hollywood.

You?ve given three examples that span nearly 15 years. I?ve provided four examples that have occurred in the last 3 months. To think for one minute that they are equal is called availability cascade bias.

I don?t believe for one minute that you walk out of your house fearing that Islamic nuts are going to attack you simply based on being white?

Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
We are talking about how neo nazis comparatively pose an extremely minor threat to average people.

Yup. And so are the Islamic extremists.

Quote:

bill wrote:
Neo-Nazi's are mostly White Separatists. Just because they may dislike you or think you have bad genes doesn't necessarily mean they want to hurt/kill you.

This can?t be a serious comment. I mean, it?s about 6 posts below one where I link an article to an event that occurred less than a week ago!

Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Complaints about how unfair we have been to the Middle East populace is the domain of the left wing.

Ron and Rand Paul would like to know where to send a greeting card...

Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Please cite to some terror attacks caused by actual neo nazis. Then if you are even capable of that, we can compare to the long list of attacks by Muslim jihadists and we can evaluate who is a greater threat.

I?ve posted several links in this thread. You seem to want to distinguish between Muslim and Neo-Nazi in terms of classifying whether it is an actual ?terrorist activity.? If you don?t consider spray painting hate logos as terrorizing a population, then I?m not sure you understand what a terrorist actually is.

Posted on: 2015/3/24 19:02
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

BergenHill wrote:
Did you actually just call Timothy McVeigh an left wing fanatic? That's a little absurd. Did YOU read my links?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2001/06/ ... e-groups-mcveigh-is-hero/

Apparently, hate groups love Timothy McVeigh. I guess they don't think he's a pinko. Also, pardon me for posting a link from the liberal media.

Yes, hate groups do love him but they aren't known for their intelligence. I'd think you'd be a little smarter than that but I guess you answered the question about whether you actually read your links.

McVeigh explained he did the bombings as retribution for our military action against Iraq and other foreign countries. Last I heard, the only grievance right wingers have with our foreign military action is we aren't bombing those countries enough. Complaints about how unfair we have been to the Middle East populace is the domain of the left wing.

Please cite to some terror attacks caused by actual neo nazis. Then if you are even capable of that, we can compare to the long list of attacks by Muslim jihadists and we can evaluate who is a greater threat.

Posted on: 2015/3/24 17:50

Edited by JCMan8 on 2015/3/24 18:10:24

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/12/3 19:45
Group:
Registered Users
Did you actually just call Timothy McVeigh an left wing fanatic? That's a little absurd. Did YOU read my links?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2001/06/ ... e-groups-mcveigh-is-hero/

Apparently, hate groups love Timothy McVeigh. I guess they don't think he's a pinko. Also, pardon me for posting a link from the liberal media.

Posted on: 2015/3/24 17:35

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/9/14 20:15
From Crystal Point
Group:
Registered Users
Neo-Nazi's are mostly White Separatists. Just because they may dislike you or think you have bad genes doesn't necessarily mean they want to hurt/kill you.

This is completely different from the jihadists who fight to spread their beliefs.

Posted on: 2015/3/24 17:18

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Did you read your own links?

We are talking about how neo nazis comparatively pose an extremely minor threat to average people.

Your link to the Centennial bombing shows the bomber did it because:

"Motivated by what he considered to be the government's sanctioning of "abortion on demand," Rudolph wanted to force the cancellation of the Olympics."

This makes him a far right extremist. Not the same as a neonazi and in fact race had nothing to do with his decision. I agree domestic extremists of both parties can be dangerous.

For McVeigh you are laughably wrong. He was very open about his motivations and they had literally nothing to do with race. Instead of quoting a red herring, why don't you post his actual motivation?

"In a 1,200-word essay dated March 1998, from the federal maximum-security prison at Florence, Colorado, McVeigh claimed that the terrorist bombing was "morally equivalent" to U.S. military actions against Iraq and other foreign countries.

This is the line of reasoning you'd hear from a far left extremist, not a far right one. So you posted two examples of domestic extremists, one left and one right. Neither of which have any connection to neo nazis.

I agree they are nuts and should be monitored but they pose little actual threat. Compare that to the numerous Muslim extremists who explicitly target and kill due to religion, and perceived slights of Islam.

The two are not remotely comparable.

Posted on: 2015/3/24 17:07

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Really? Are you sure about your facts?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_ ... tivations_for_the_bombing

"McVeigh frequently quoted and alluded to the white supremacist novel The Turner Diaries; he claimed to appreciate its interest in firearms. Photocopies of pages sixty-one and sixty-two of The Turner Diaries were found in an envelope inside McVeigh's car. These pages depicted a fictitious mortar attack upon the U.S. Capitol in Washington."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centenni ... mbing#Eric_Robert_Rudolph

"In the summer of 1996, the world converged upon Atlanta for the Olympic Games. Under the protection and auspices of the regime in Washington millions of people came to celebrate the ideals of global socialism. Multinational corporations spent billions of dollars, and Washington organized an army of security to protect these best of all games. Even though the conception and purpose of the so-called Olympic movement is to promote the values of global socialism, as perfectly expressed in the song Imagine by John Lennon, which was the theme of the 1996 Games even though the purpose of the Olympics is to promote these ideals, the purpose of the attack on July 27 was to confound, anger and embarrass the Washington government in the eyes of the world for its abominable sanctioning of abortion on demand.
The plan was to force the cancellation of the Games, or at least create a state of insecurity to empty the streets around the venues and thereby eat into the vast amounts of money invested."

Posted on: 2015/3/24 16:38

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Oklahoma was a white supremacist bombing?

Centennial Park was a white supremacist bombing?

No, on both counts.

Quote:

BergenHill wrote:
How about the Oklahoma City bombing?

How about the Centennial Park bombing?

How about the far-right separatists that were ready start an armed rebellion because the federal government wanted to charge a rancher cattle fees?

It seems to me that these groups are at least as dangerous as any threat from "islamo-facists". Moreover, they're much more capable in many instances.

Posted on: 2015/3/24 15:41

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
How about the Oklahoma City bombing?

How about the Centennial Park bombing?

How about the far-right separatists that were ready start an armed rebellion because the federal government wanted to charge a rancher cattle fees?

It seems to me that these groups are at least as dangerous as any threat from "islamo-facists". Moreover, they're much more capable in many instances.

Posted on: 2015/3/24 15:22

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Ft. Hood. Boston Marathon. WTC.

Posted on: 2015/3/24 14:14

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
We're much more under threat from Islamo-fascists trying to kill any American than some wanna be white supremacists, but I have no problem having law enforcement keep an eye on these nutjobs.

I don't think the statistics back this up.

It wasn't Islamo-fascists that attacked homeless people in Long Island or Hoboken. It wasn?t Islamo-fascists that went on a shooting spree in Arizona a few days ago.

Posted on: 2015/3/24 14:01
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
We're much more under threat from Islamo-fascists trying to kill any American than some wanna be white supremacists, but I have no problem having law enforcement keep an eye on these nutjobs.

Posted on: 2015/3/24 13:24

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Law enforcement should devote their limited money and energy towards those groups that cause the most mayhem. Somehow I think nutballs fall far down the list from traditional gangs, Mafia, and the like.

I don?t believe that you?d disagree with the idea that some people have dangerous ideas when it comes to race. I?m also certain that you?d agree it falls into a lot of different categories and comes from a variety of races.

The question isn?t whether police resources should be spent on arresting people that are neo-Nazis, as being one is not illegal. I think it?s more about raising awareness of groups that have demonstrated a history of violence as well as have continued to carry out illegal activities.

Posted on: 2015/3/24 13:11
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Law enforcement should devote their limited money and energy towards those groups that cause the most mayhem. Somehow I think nutballs fall far down the list from traditional gangs, Mafia, and the like.

Posted on: 2015/3/23 23:08

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
By Jason Laday | South Jersey Times

"I don't think it's a hellhole of hate, but it has problems."

That's Mark Potok, a senior fellow at the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), talking about New Jersey. The SPLC has just published its 2014 list of active hate groups in the United States -- 784 in total. Potok wrote about them in the nonprofit's Intelligence Report publication.

New Jersey has the fourth highest number of active hate groups in the country, according to the SPLC's list. With 40 such groups, N.J. takes a backseat only to California, Florida and New York on the list of bigotry and intolerance.

New Jersey's high ranking comes partly thanks to the 22 racist skinhead groups the SPLC says are active in the state. However, according to the list, the New Jersey also harbors one Ku Klux Klan chapter, seven neo-Nazi groups, one white nationalist society, eight black nationalist organizations and one record label that specializes in white-supremacist music.

"New Jersey has had a fairly high number of hate group for quite a number of years," said Potok in an interview on Friday. "The skinhead problems in New Jersey are something that's been happening over the past 10 years.

"Particularly with the AC Skins, around Atlantic City, you see a lot of chapters in places like racially homogonous suburbs that bump up against cities that are more diverse."

The SPLC counts 14 chapters of the AC Skins -- in Absecon, Atlantic City, Brick, Brigantine, Camden, Galloway, Hamilton Township, Little Egg Harbor, Marmora, Pemberton Township, Pine Hill, Somers Point, Wildwood and Woodbine.

There are also chapters of the American Front racist skinhead gang in Hackensack, Haledon and Roselle on the list.

http://www.nj.com/south/index.ssf/201 ... 2box_nj-homepage-featured

Posted on: 2015/3/23 17:53

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/8/30 19:03
From Downtown Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Br6dR wrote:
Quote:

devilsadvocate wrote:
Quote:

GrovePath wrote:

Quote:

Br6dR wrote:

He's knows who you are. You're NONdowntown. Your boyfriend posted her as chickenfliedlice or something racist like that.

Ok, now I'm curious. Describe NONdowntown. Who was he, what did he do, where was he from, what were his core beliefs, where did he live?

A weasel.
Don't know.
Don't care.
Don't care.
Never told me to my face. (Which is #1 on my how to spot a weasel list.)
Don't know, don't care.

This is all a little too cryptic for me.

Posted on: 2014/3/10 20:55

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/7/1 9:09
From Southern JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

user1111 wrote:
I guess NYC has a bit of problem too... Unbelievable!

?Black Hitler? tortured nanny for 3 days:

A Manhattan live-in nanny was held captive and tortured for three days in an East Side apartment by her boss ? who told her he was the ?black Hitler,? police sources said on Wednesday.
The woman allegedly was held in the East 23rd Street home from 9 p.m. Saturday until 7 p.m. Tuesday, when she convinced her captor to let her run out to the bank, the sources said.
Instead, the 22-year-old woman ran to the 13th Precinct and told cops about her torture, allegedly at the hands of Sherman Gamble, 54.
Gamble was arrested that night and charged with attempted murder, kidnapping, assault, strangulation, reckless endangerment and weapons possession.
Sources said the victim is the nanny for Gamble?s 9-year-old grandson, who was home during the weekend attack.

Click link to read more.

So one crazy black guy in NY makes NJ nazis OK.

Posted on: 2014/3/10 17:00

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/7/1 9:09
From Southern JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

devilsadvocate wrote:
Quote:

GrovePath wrote:

Quote:

Br6dR wrote:

He's knows who you are. You're NONdowntown. Your boyfriend posted her as chickenfliedlice or something racist like that.

Ok, now I'm curious. Describe NONdowntown. Who was he, what did he do, where was he from, what were his core beliefs, where did he live?

A weasel.
Don't know.
Don't care.
Don't care.
Never told me to my face. (Which is #1 on my how to spot a weasel list.)
Don't know, don't care.

Posted on: 2014/3/10 16:57

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/3/11 21:52
From Paulus Hook
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

heights wrote:
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religio ... m/history/history_1.shtml

The Sikhs fought oppression from Islamic, Hindu and Christian countries for centuries, only to come here and fall victim to local ignorance.

Why would they travel to a place where they are not wanted, this would only prove dangerous for both the aggressors and the opressed. Didn't groucho Marx state I don't care to belong to any club that will have me as a member.

That post came across as ignorant, intolerant and contradictory. Member of that Bayonne club?

Every time I saw some posts that are negative about some immigrants I'd tell myself "heights is going to reply" and every single time I was right. But this time I wasn't expecting he'd join in.

Posted on: 2014/3/7 19:07

(1) 2 3 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017