Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
38 user(s) are online (33 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 38

more...




Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users




« 1 (2) 3 4 5 »


Re: U.S. Sen. Menendez - new federal investigation
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2011/5/4 14:05
From Tampa, FL
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 188
Offline
Correction:

Less like Borsip and much more like "do-goodie-goodie" bodhipooh.

The latter so obviously a craven sycophant of the corporate media culture and its subservience to Israel, much to the detriment of the American people. (Tee, hee, hee...I get paid!)

Posted on: 2016/10/11 1:07
Print Top


Re: U.S. Sen. Menendez - new federal investigation
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2011/5/4 14:05
From Tampa, FL
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 188
Offline
Like Borsip, Menendez, is an utter scumbag. Purchased, duped and paid for by the Israel lobby -- Israel first, of course. Although, Menendez, unlike *most* sheeple, is well aware of the treason he has committed. (Pedophilia and all.)

Traitor(s) extraordinaire.

Posted on: 2016/10/11 0:19

Edited by score09 on 2016/10/11 0:48:40
Print Top


Re: U.S. Sen. Menendez - new federal investigation
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2012/2/20 13:20
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 2292
Offline

Feds renew contested allegations in Menendez case

By Thomas Moriarty | NJ Advance Media for NJ.com
Email the author
on October 10, 2016 at 4:06 PM, updated October 10, 2016 at 7:30 PM

NEWARK — More than a year after a judge dismissed four counts of bribery in the corruption case against U.S. Sen. Robert Menendez and Florida ophthalmologist Dr. Salomon Melgen, a federal grand jury Thursday renewed the accusations in a superseding indictment.

Menendez, a Democrat from Paramus, was originally indicted in April 2015 along with Melgen, who prosecutors allege gave the senator more than $1 million in gifts and campaign contributions in exchange for Menendez intervening in federal matters involving Melgen.

The bribery charges returned in Thursday's superseding indictment, filed in the U.S. District Court in Newark, concern a $20,000 payment Melgen made to the Fund to Uphold the U.S. Constitution, a trust formed by the senator "to defray the outstanding costs of a politically charged recall effort," according to a motion filed by Menendez's defense team in July 2015.

Read more:  http://www.nj.com/crime/index.ssf/201 ... s.html#incart_river_index


Posted on: 2016/10/10 22:21
Print Top


Re: U.S. Sen. Menendez - new federal investigation
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2012/2/20 13:20
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 2292
Offline

Sen. Menendez has been busy working since his indictment | Political Insider

By Agustin C. Torres | The Jersey Journal
February 13, 2016 at 7:09 AM

The Hudson County raised and trained Big Bad Bob has been extremely busy. It is almost as if since his indictment on federal corruption charges U.S. Sen. Robert Menendez has kicked his legislative work and senior legislative influence into high gear.

Let's just take a look at the past week as an example. On Monday it was about Flint, Michigan and the lead-laced drinking water in the Wolverine State's city. Menendez and fellow Garden State Sen. Cory Booker, as well as U.S. Rep. Bill Pascrell, Jr. of Paterson, all Democrats, said they will introduce bills in Congress that will call for upgrading the nation's (and that means Jersey too) less than stellar water systems.

"Flint has taught us all that ignoring our aging water infrastructure has dire consequences," said Sen. Menendez. "We've under invested in our infrastructure, certainly we've under invested in water systems, and now we're paying the price ..."

Just put it on the list of the many things that are "under" in the nation.

Read more:  http://www.nj.com/opinion/index.ssf/2 ... dc_since_his_indictm.html


Posted on: 2016/2/13 10:23
Print Top


Re: U.S. Sen. Menendez - new federal investigation
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2012/2/20 13:20
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 2292
Offline

Doctor in Menendez corruption case to stay in jail

By The Associated Press The Associated Press 
May 08, 2015 at  5:23 PM

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla.  — A Florida doctor charged with corruption alongside New Jersey Sen. Bob Menendez has been ordered to remain jailed while awaiting trial for alleged Medicare fraud.

Attorneys for 60-year-old Salomon Melgen said their client posed no risk of fleeing. But U.S. Magistrate Judge James Hopkins sided Friday with prosecutors who said the ophthalmologist's extraordinary wealth gave him a chance to go anywhere in the world, particularly his native Dominican Republic, where he has close ties to government officials.

A 76-count indictment claims Melgen falsely diagnosed patients with eye conditions that allowed him to perform unnecessary and costly procedures. He has pleaded not guilty to those charges, as well as those in the separate New Jersey case, in which he's accused of swapping donations and vacations for favors from Menendez.

http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/ ... in_jail.html#incart_river


Posted on: 2015/5/8 21:24
Print Top


Re: U.S. Sen. Menendez - new federal investigation
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2011/5/28 23:09
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 692
Offline
Quote:
Pebble wrote:
Quote:
Pebble wrote:

The only difference between Score and Borisp is the side of the political spectrum that they sit on...


Your reading comprehension is about as awful as it gets. If you think I “hate” you, you’re way off base. I’d never seen anyone that thinks they are so smart put forward such poor arguments. Your clownish warm-up act to make people laugh. You aren’t someone I take seriously. How can someone hate a clown?


I want to point out that as soon as you wanted to personally attack someone, you felt compelled to mention my name. This is not a behavior that is commonly associated with "not taking seriously". This is more like obsession.

Quote:
Pebble wrote:
I don’t have to argue you or provide information to counter what you write. That would imply what you write isn’t completely absurd on its face. If you want an example, just look at when you tried comparing the American Civil War to the Iraq War.


Yeah, yeah, I know. If only you wanted to, you could have easily explained what was wrong with any of my statements. It's just that you don't want to. It's just too easy for you. And you don't have time. And the dog ate your notes. You are a king of debate.

Posted on: 2015/4/30 22:10
Print Top


Re: U.S. Sen. Menendez - new federal investigation
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/3/29 17:43
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1884
Offline
Quote:

borisp wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

bodhipooh wrote:
Quote:

score09 wrote:
Utterly AMAZING as to the dearth of commentary on my latest post. Would have expected a total onslaught, replete with Anti-Semetic accusations. Might that be to those who agree but are AFRAID to speak out against Israel, lol? Nonetheless, quite obvious indeed is the impact. Let this percolate for now, and check yourself as to your opinion that Israel is worth a dime.

Because people, it is TOTALLY okay to speak AGAINST Israel. the research is overwhelming.


I think of you as the crazies that stand at the corners of heavily transited areas (like the Port Authority Bus Terminal) proclaiming the imminent return of Jesus, and how everyone needs to repent. They are also ignored by every person walking by. It never occurred to me that crazies concluded "quite obvious indeed is the impact" and felt confident that people were "percolating" their deep thoughts. A deranged mind is a sad thing, but quite intriguing to observe, as well.


The only difference between Score and Borisp is the side of the political spectrum that they sit on...


Look, you know as well as I do that the only thing common between me and Score is that you don't like either of us. Nothing else. He's antisemite, I'm not xenophobic in the slightest (in fact, you are a very hateful person and much closer to him in this respect than I am). He's raving, I'm arguing (in fact, you never explain your declarations and are much closer to him in this respect as well). Politically, as you noted yourself, he's on your side of the spectrum.

Even the reasons you don't like us are different! You don't like me because I reason my side. You don't like him because he shows how much of your side is just pure hate.



Your reading comprehension is about as awful as it gets. If you think I “hate” you, you’re way off base. I’d never seen anyone that thinks they are so smart put forward such poor arguments. Your clownish warm-up act to make people laugh. You aren’t someone I take seriously. How can someone hate a clown?

I don’t have to argue you or provide information to counter what you write. That would imply what you write isn’t completely absurd on its face. If you want an example, just look at when you tried comparing the American Civil War to the Iraq War.

Posted on: 2015/4/30 13:35
Dos A Cero
Print Top


Re: U.S. Sen. Menendez - new federal investigation
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2011/5/28 23:09
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 692
Offline
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

bodhipooh wrote:
Quote:

score09 wrote:
Utterly AMAZING as to the dearth of commentary on my latest post. Would have expected a total onslaught, replete with Anti-Semetic accusations. Might that be to those who agree but are AFRAID to speak out against Israel, lol? Nonetheless, quite obvious indeed is the impact. Let this percolate for now, and check yourself as to your opinion that Israel is worth a dime.

Because people, it is TOTALLY okay to speak AGAINST Israel. the research is overwhelming.


I think of you as the crazies that stand at the corners of heavily transited areas (like the Port Authority Bus Terminal) proclaiming the imminent return of Jesus, and how everyone needs to repent. They are also ignored by every person walking by. It never occurred to me that crazies concluded "quite obvious indeed is the impact" and felt confident that people were "percolating" their deep thoughts. A deranged mind is a sad thing, but quite intriguing to observe, as well.


The only difference between Score and Borisp is the side of the political spectrum that they sit on...


Look, you know as well as I do that the only thing common between me and Score is that you don't like either of us. Nothing else. He's antisemite, I'm not xenophobic in the slightest (in fact, you are a very hateful person and much closer to him in this respect than I am). He's raving, I'm arguing (in fact, you never explain your declarations and are much closer to him in this respect as well). Politically, as you noted yourself, he's on your side of the spectrum.

Even the reasons you don't like us are different! You don't like me because I reason my side. You don't like him because he shows how much of your side is just pure hate.


Posted on: 2015/4/29 14:06
Print Top


Re: U.S. Sen. Menendez - new federal investigation
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/3/29 17:43
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1884
Offline
Quote:

bodhipooh wrote:
Quote:

score09 wrote:
Utterly AMAZING as to the dearth of commentary on my latest post. Would have expected a total onslaught, replete with Anti-Semetic accusations. Might that be to those who agree but are AFRAID to speak out against Israel, lol? Nonetheless, quite obvious indeed is the impact. Let this percolate for now, and check yourself as to your opinion that Israel is worth a dime.

Because people, it is TOTALLY okay to speak AGAINST Israel. the research is overwhelming.


I think of you as the crazies that stand at the corners of heavily transited areas (like the Port Authority Bus Terminal) proclaiming the imminent return of Jesus, and how everyone needs to repent. They are also ignored by every person walking by. It never occurred to me that crazies concluded "quite obvious indeed is the impact" and felt confident that people were "percolating" their deep thoughts. A deranged mind is a sad thing, but quite intriguing to observe, as well.


The only difference between Score and Borisp is the side of the political spectrum that they sit on...

Posted on: 2015/4/28 11:22
Dos A Cero
Print Top


Re: U.S. Sen. Menendez - new federal investigation
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2008/8/12 14:31
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 3263
Offline
Quote:

score09 wrote:
Utterly AMAZING as to the dearth of commentary on my latest post. Would have expected a total onslaught, replete with Anti-Semetic accusations. Might that be to those who agree but are AFRAID to speak out against Israel, lol? Nonetheless, quite obvious indeed is the impact. Let this percolate for now, and check yourself as to your opinion that Israel is worth a dime.

Because people, it is TOTALLY okay to speak AGAINST Israel. the research is overwhelming.


I think of you as the crazies that stand at the corners of heavily transited areas (like the Port Authority Bus Terminal) proclaiming the imminent return of Jesus, and how everyone needs to repent. They are also ignored by every person walking by. It never occurred to me that crazies concluded "quite obvious indeed is the impact" and felt confident that people were "percolating" their deep thoughts. A deranged mind is a sad thing, but quite intriguing to observe, as well.

Posted on: 2015/4/28 8:20
Print Top


Re: U.S. Sen. Menendez - new federal investigation
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/5/15 10:11
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4115
Offline
Menendez is indicted because of his blatant disregard of ethics, not because of his support for Israel, opposition to the Iran deal, and anti-Castro positions.

Posted on: 2015/4/28 6:41
Print Top


Re: U.S. Sen. Menendez - new federal investigation
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2011/5/4 14:05
From Tampa, FL
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 188
Offline
Utterly AMAZING as to the dearth of commentary on my latest post. Would have expected a total onslaught, replete with Anti-Semetic accusations. Might that be to those who agree but are AFRAID to speak out against Israel, lol? Nonetheless, quite obvious indeed is the impact. Let this percolate for now, and check yourself as to your opinion that Israel is worth a dime.

Because people, it is TOTALLY okay to speak AGAINST Israel. the research is overwhelming.

Posted on: 2015/4/27 22:38
Print Top


Re: U.S. Sen. Menendez - new federal investigation
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/10/15 13:32
From Heights
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 766
Offline
Quote:

score09 wrote:
Professorial DershoSHITS
Ayatollah Assaholla
Scumbaglio Extraordinitius

Sen Men, aligns with Sol Melgen
No problemo con Dershowenzo

Wow! This is the first time I've seen anybody actually frothing at the mouth (or, should I say, frothing at their fingertips!) on JCList.

Posted on: 2015/4/27 14:44
Print Top


Re: U.S. Sen. Menendez - new federal investigation
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2011/5/4 14:05
From Tampa, FL
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 188
Offline
Professorial DershoSHITS
Ayatollah Assaholla
Scumbaglio Extraordinitius

Sen Men, aligns with Sol Melgen
No problemo con Dershowenzo

Posted on: 2015/4/27 0:51
Print Top


Re: U.S. Sen. Menendez - new federal investigation
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2011/5/4 14:05
From Tampa, FL
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 188
Offline
Does Alan Dershowitz matter? The same insolently outspoken "American Jew"(as opposed to Irish-American, African-American, Italian-American, Polish-American or Japanese-American...all of which place emphasis on AMERICAN as opposed to JEW) who has the TEMERITY to challenge an American President committed to the peaceful acceptance of the state of Israel, lol? A State which now fights against the VERY PLAUSIBLE concept of illegitimacy? A question of LEGITIMACY, lol. Harvard Law Professor Dershowitz is a total scumbag.

When the revolution comes (and trust me people...it will) this Harvard Law Professor will be burned at the stake. And a certain country on the eastern edge of the Mediterranean will be wiped off the map.

Dershowitz is a virulent agent of oppression, robot makes my stomach turn. So pathetic! AMERICA and its allegiances, lol.

Posted on: 2015/4/26 23:25

Edited by score09 on 2015/4/26 23:41:19
Edited by score09 on 2015/4/26 23:51:50
Print Top


Re: U.S. Sen. Menendez - new federal investigation
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2012/2/20 13:20
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 2292
Offline

Dershowitz says Menendez indictment related to senator's foreign policy views

By Matthew Speiser | The Jersey Journal The Jersey Journal
April 12, 2015 at  6:58 PM

SECAUCUS - Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz believes New Jersey Senator Robert Menendez may have been indicted by the Obama administration due to differing stances on foreign policy.

"Senator Menendez has challenged the Administration's policy toward Cuba, expressed concerns over a nuclear deal being brokered with Iran, questioned why an agency would condone throwing good medicine in the garbage, and asked whether a foreign government or the private sector is better at port security," writes Dershowitz in a post on policy forum the Gatestone Institute titled "Dangers to Democracy in the Prosecution of Senator Menendez". "Senators should not have to fear that the Executive Branch will unleash prosecutors to go after politicians who are critical of the administration."

Menendez was indicted earlier this month on charges of corruption and bribery stemming from his relationship with friend and Florida eye doctor Salomon Melgen. Menendez, the former mayor of Union City and chair of the Hudson County Democratic Organization, has been accused of accepting close to $1 million dollars in gifts from Melgen in exchange for using his political clout to help Melgen businesses and get three of Melgen's girlfriend's US visas.

Read more:  http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/20 ... _to_sen.html#incart_river


Posted on: 2015/4/12 22:42
Print Top


Re: U.S. Sen. Menendez - new federal investigation
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2011/5/28 23:09
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 692
Offline
Quote:
Pebble wrote:
I find it rather comical that it is factually pointed out that the sanctions on Russia have been working


It depends on what was the goal of the sanctions. If the goal was to make lives of the Russian people harder, than yes sure it is much harder now.

If the goal was to make Russian aggression in Ukraine stop than I am sorry to inform you that no, nothing changed.

Oh, and, just in case, the biggest blow to Russian economy was not from the sanctions, but from the huge drop in oil prices. And that blow wasn't delivered by Obama. It was the blow that was delivered by the American oil industry, fracking and all those things Obama hates so much, but just can't prohibit, since it doesn't happen on federal lands.

Quote:
Pebble wrote:
...and your response is to go with “blindly following” and “naïve.” Maybe in your world it isn’t possible to consider one thing positive and be negative on something else. However, I happen to live in the real world.


And in that world of yours the Russian aggression stopped, didn't it?




Posted on: 2015/4/9 0:05
Print Top


Re: U.S. Sen. Menendez - new federal investigation
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2009/5/12 18:51
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1373
Offline
Not sure why you keep mentioning Hannity. You make personal attacks and unsubstantiated claims citing “empirical data” with no evidence. Your circle of friends must think you are brilliant when you toss out these empty multi-syllable words / phrases. I can only assume transcribing your HuffPo talking points you lost the empirical evidence? But it is good that you don't let the facts and logic get in the way of your fairytale viewpoints of the world. The sanctions have not stopped Putin's global ambitions and BTW there would not be any Ukraine crisis if the Obama Administration had not encouraged the overthrow of a legitimately elected Ukraine government. Another foreign policy victory for this President.

[/quote][/quote]
I find it rather comical that it is factually pointed out that the sanctions on Russia have been working and your response is to go with “blindly following” and “naïve.” Maybe in your world it isn’t possible to consider one thing positive and be negative on something else. However, I happen to live in the real world. This would be the world where individual actions can be viewed separate from others.

I also have no idea what your article has to do with Russia’s actions in Ukraine. Your statement is “Tell me again about Obama having the Russians under control”. Since you quoted my comment, maybe you can point where in my comment that I wrote the words you are stating?

Maybe next time you want to post yet another BS strawman argument, you can keep me out of it. I prefer actual honest discussion over right wing echo chamber circle jerking. As I said before, turn off Hannity sometime. The man is less educated than a mule.
[/quote]

Posted on: 2015/4/8 19:09
Print Top


Re: U.S. Sen. Menendez - new federal investigation
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/3/29 17:43
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1884
Offline
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Yeah, the Russians taking a commercial plane out of the air, and not giving back any land they annexed, and our Baltic NATO friends freaking out-yup, Obama's right on track.
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
You're joking, right? Obama's foreign policy moves with Russia have worked?? Turn off msnbc, jeez.

Yes. The empirical data has demonstrated that it has. Russia has been backing down on Ukraine even if their rhetoric isn't. Also, you already know I don't have MSNBC on...

The commercial jet was shot down in July. Sanctions began in August. By your timeline, I guess we can blame Obama for invading Iraq and creating ISIS...

Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:

Tell me again about Obama having the Russians under control... what naïve people who follow this man blindly

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/07/politic ... -hacked-the-wh/index.html
Quote:
Pebble wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
You're joking, right? Obama's foreign policy moves with Russia have worked?? Turn off msnbc, jeez.

Yes. The empirical data has demonstrated that it has. Russia has been backing down on Ukraine even if their rhetoric isn't. Also, you already know I don't have MSNBC on...

I find it rather comical that it is factually pointed out that the sanctions on Russia have been working and your response is to go with “blindly following” and “naïve.” Maybe in your world it isn’t possible to consider one thing positive and be negative on something else. However, I happen to live in the real world. This would be the world where individual actions can be viewed separate from others.

I also have no idea what your article has to do with Russia’s actions in Ukraine. Your statement is “Tell me again about Obama having the Russians under control”. Since you quoted my comment, maybe you can point where in my comment that I wrote the words you are stating?

Maybe next time you want to post yet another BS strawman argument, you can keep me out of it. I prefer actual honest discussion over right wing echo chamber circle jerking. As I said before, turn off Hannity sometime. The man is less educated than a mule.

Posted on: 2015/4/8 11:21
Dos A Cero
Print Top


Re: U.S. Sen. Menendez - new federal investigation
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2011/5/28 23:09
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 692
Offline
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
You're joking, right? Obama's foreign policy moves with Russia have worked?? Turn off msnbc, jeez.

Yes. The empirical data has demonstrated that it has. Russia has been backing down on Ukraine even if their rhetoric isn't. Also, you already know I don't have MSNBC on...


So, their rhethoric isn't. Their troops aren't. What is?
How exactly are they "backing down"?

P.S. By the way, if not MSNBC than what are you watching or reading? Where do you get your information from?

Posted on: 2015/4/8 9:21
Print Top


Re: U.S. Sen. Menendez - new federal investigation
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2009/5/12 18:51
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1373
Offline

Tell me again about Obama having the Russians under control... what naïve people who follow this man blindly


Quote:
http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/07/politic ... -hacked-the-wh/index.html
Pebble wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
You're joking, right? Obama's foreign policy moves with Russia have worked?? Turn off msnbc, jeez.

Yes. The empirical data has demonstrated that it has. Russia has been backing down on Ukraine even if their rhetoric isn't. Also, you already know I don't have MSNBC on...

Posted on: 2015/4/7 19:48
Print Top


Re: U.S. Sen. Menendez - new federal investigation
#99
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/5/15 10:11
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4115
Offline
Yeah, the Russians taking a commercial plane out of the air, and not giving back any land they annexed, and our Baltic NATO friends freaking out-yup, Obama's right on track.
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
You're joking, right? Obama's foreign policy moves with Russia have worked?? Turn off msnbc, jeez.

Yes. The empirical data has demonstrated that it has. Russia has been backing down on Ukraine even if their rhetoric isn't. Also, you already know I don't have MSNBC on...

Posted on: 2015/4/7 12:29
Print Top


Re: U.S. Sen. Menendez - new federal investigation
#98
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/3/29 17:43
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1884
Offline
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
You're joking, right? Obama's foreign policy moves with Russia have worked?? Turn off msnbc, jeez.

Yes. The empirical data has demonstrated that it has. Russia has been backing down on Ukraine even if their rhetoric isn't. Also, you already know I don't have MSNBC on...

Posted on: 2015/4/7 12:12
Dos A Cero
Print Top


Re: U.S. Sen. Menendez - new federal investigation
#97
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/5/15 10:11
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4115
Offline
You're joking, right? Obama's foreign policy moves with Russia have worked?? Turn off msnbc, jeez.

Posted on: 2015/4/7 11:20
Print Top


Re: U.S. Sen. Menendez - new federal investigation
#96
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/3/29 17:43
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1884
Offline
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Nice rebuttal of facts... oh that's right it's all Bush's fault. This is not hard to figure out, most global bad actors have figured out Obama. At least he did not "draw a line" in the sand as the March 31st date passed.


Quote:

Pebble wrote:
[quote]
TheBigGuy wrote:
Another administration lie, this "deal" is only a framework to keep on talking (delaying for the Iranians) The Iranians aren't serious about anything except their threats to destroy Israel and the West. I can't imagine what is said behind WH doors when they make a public statement about progress in talks and minutes later Iranian refute or deny everything the WH just said publicly. Very scary times. The Obama admin has risked what's left of any credible foreign policy on those crazy bastards. That is why they would like the bi-partisan coverage, to blame the Republicans when it fails and iran is lobbing nuke devices all over the ME at their enemies.



Turn off Fox News sometime.

You wrote facts...?

Just to correct you a little, writing innuendo about closed doors or that Obama has no credibility on foreign policy (especially when his Russian dealings worked) is actually an opinion. I didn’t realize a rebuttal of an opinion borne from watching too much Hannity (a community college flunky that just got completely embarrassed by Pat Buchanan on this very subject) was necessary. I was merely trying to present a nice suggestion that might help you out a bit...

Posted on: 2015/4/7 10:30
Dos A Cero
Print Top


Re: U.S. Sen. Menendez - new federal investigation
#95
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2009/5/12 18:51
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1373
Offline
Can't wait till the Selective Department of Justice plays their ace in the hole and officially connect Hillary's husband to the Menendez / Washington & Florida Political Connections / Epstein & Optometrist / DR Sex cartel. I am sure they all know each other... The Big Dog loves his cigars

Quote:

asny10011 wrote:
Telenovela time :) I like how all the girls that Menendez helped out with visas were described as "collegiate" "models" from 3rd world countries plus the girl who got the scholarship from his friend's "foundation". I wonder who (i mean, what) she did to get that academic scholarship.... this will be very interesting to watch...lol

To see Menendez's indigation at his indictment is hilarious.

Posted on: 2015/4/7 7:27
Print Top


Re: U.S. Sen. Menendez - new federal investigation
#94
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2009/5/12 18:51
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1373
Offline
Nice rebuttal of facts... oh that's right it's all Bush's fault. This is not hard to figure out, most global bad actors have figured out Obama. At least he did not "draw a line" in the sand as the March 31st date passed.


Quote:

Pebble wrote:
[quote]
TheBigGuy wrote:
Another administration lie, this "deal" is only a framework to keep on talking (delaying for the Iranians) The Iranians aren't serious about anything except their threats to destroy Israel and the West. I can't imagine what is said behind WH doors when they make a public statement about progress in talks and minutes later Iranian refute or deny everything the WH just said publicly. Very scary times. The Obama admin has risked what's left of any credible foreign policy on those crazy bastards. That is why they would like the bi-partisan coverage, to blame the Republicans when it fails and iran is lobbing nuke devices all over the ME at their enemies.



Turn off Fox News sometime.

Posted on: 2015/4/7 7:13
Print Top


Re: U.S. Sen. Menendez - new federal investigation
#93
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2010/10/18 14:59
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 514
Offline
Telenovela time :) I like how all the girls that Menendez helped out with visas were described as "collegiate" "models" from 3rd world countries plus the girl who got the scholarship from his friend's "foundation". I wonder who (i mean, what) she did to get that academic scholarship.... this will be very interesting to watch...lol

To see Menendez's indigation at his indictment is hilarious.

Posted on: 2015/4/6 11:49
Print Top


Re: U.S. Sen. Menendez - new federal investigation
#92
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/3/29 17:43
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1884
Offline
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Another administration lie, this "deal" is only a framework to keep on talking (delaying for the Iranians) The Iranians aren't serious about anything except their threats to destroy Israel and the West. I can't imagine what is said behind WH doors when they make a public statement about progress in talks and minutes later Iranian refute or deny everything the WH just said publicly. Very scary times. The Obama admin has risked what's left of any credible foreign policy on those crazy bastards. That is why they would like the bi-partisan coverage, to blame the Republicans when it fails and iran is lobbing nuke devices all over the ME at their enemies.



Quote:

Monroe wrote:
When a Democrat is asking for bi-partisan agreement on the deal-holy cow. Or is he talking about anti vs pro Israel Democrats? :)




Turn off Fox News sometime.

Posted on: 2015/4/6 10:43
Dos A Cero
Print Top


Re: U.S. Sen. Menendez - new federal investigation
#91
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2009/5/12 18:51
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1373
Offline
Another administration lie, this "deal" is only a framework to keep on talking (delaying for the Iranians) The Iranians aren't serious about anything except their threats to destroy Israel and the West. I can't imagine what is said behind WH doors when they make a public statement about progress in talks and minutes later Iranian refute or deny everything the WH just said publicly. Very scary times. The Obama admin has risked what's left of any credible foreign policy on those crazy bastards. That is why they would like the bi-partisan coverage, to blame the Republicans when it fails and iran is lobbing nuke devices all over the ME at their enemies.



Quote:

Monroe wrote:
When a Democrat is asking for bi-partisan agreement on the deal-holy cow. Or is he talking about anti vs pro Israel Democrats? :)

Posted on: 2015/4/5 13:01
Print Top




« 1 (2) 3 4 5 »




[Advanced Search]





Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me



Lost Password?

Register now!



LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact


JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017