Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
133 user(s) are online (119 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 133

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

(1) 2 3 4 »

Re: Christie calls on extending school day and school year. In Jersey City
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/7 17:22
Group:
Registered Users
The full documentary "The Cartel" is available on Netflix:

It covers (briefly) the money that disappeared from court ordered school construction bonding.

Posted on: 2014/1/20 17:54

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Instead of better teaching practices and quality teachers, this would seem like a lame idea - Kids can only absorb and concentrate for a given period ... they need 'down' time.

The only benefit is to working parents that will not have to arrange before and after school care or babysitters as much ... but will this truly benefit kids or simply pass more responsibilities onto teachers? Soon we'll have the State having the majority share of our kids time; will they also take responsibility for their actions and failings ?

Posted on: 2014/1/18 23:52
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/21 23:34
Group:
Registered Users
I would like to know how to pay for this, at the moment the state is avoiding pension payments.

Posted on: 2014/1/18 23:33

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/11/16 18:32
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

trambone wrote:
Quote:

snowflake20 wrote:
Quote:

user1111 wrote:
I am no Christie fan, but I love this idea and I don't even have children. I think most parents will be open to this idea. The reasons why America?s students enjoy around two months off every summer probably aren't? based on some archaic, farm-based education schedule, as many people believe. Its the money, yea that's right the money.

No. Sorry, but I am not behind this. My kids are in school long enough. By the end of the day they are exhausted. They get home by around 4. Homework is never 20 minutes like they say it is, it usually takes an hour. Then I have to make dinner and they eat and go to bed. They barely have time to go outside and play. No fucking way would I want my kid to be in school longer. Awful idea.

4?!? I never got home before 6 after rehearsals and practices.

My kids are young. And yes, with after school activities, the day is extended. Another reason why this is a dumb idea. A longer day won't make uninvolved parents be more involved.

Posted on: 2014/1/18 23:21

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/5/15 4:14
Group:
Registered Users
JPHurst, change your picture. It's distracting. I'm not reading your posts until you do hahaha

Posted on: 2014/1/18 15:38

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Then I guess it's a perfect storm created and continued by the left-the NJEA and special interest unions, and the inner-city Democratic machines (with a few hiccups in JC, but historical in Newark/East/Oranges, Camden, Atlantic City, and towns that are Abbott districts).

But what about this?
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
And, taken on average, NJ schools are among the best in the country, usually ranked 3rd out of 50.

If having some of the top public schools in the country is ?a perfect storm? then I?ll take it every day of the week.

Pebble, yes, on average NJ schools are great-which only shows how much worse the inner city schools are. It's a simple idea to grasp. It's also why you don't see general charter schools opening up in the burbs (although you will see some applied for, like the Chinese immersion schools proposed in western Essex County that were shot down).

Posted on: 2014/1/18 15:27

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/11/28 0:04
From New Urbanist Area
Group:
Registered Users
I'm really not sure how much a longer day would help. We probably could use another half hour or so for recess for the kids, but I don't think the children that are failing do so because the teachers don't have enough time to teach what's needed.

Jersey City, and I believe other Abbott districts, also have programs like Morning Starts and CASPER which extend the day for those who need it. Some may criticize it as just being extended day care, but if there are issues and more enrichment/supplemental learning is needed that can be addressed.

Posted on: 2014/1/18 13:55

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/5 18:27
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Then I guess it's a perfect storm created and continued by the left-the NJEA and special interest unions, and the inner-city Democratic machines (with a few hiccups in JC, but historical in Newark/East/Oranges, Camden, Atlantic City, and towns that are Abbott districts).

But what about this?
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
And, taken on average, NJ schools are among the best in the country, usually ranked 3rd out of 50.

If having some of the top public schools in the country is ?a perfect storm? then I?ll take it every day of the week.

Posted on: 2014/1/18 13:05
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/8/26 13:40
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:

That's probably not far from the truth, and the voting public has let it happen. If public schools were a corporation, management would get Booz Allen or Accenture in for a month or two, to rip out and replace what's broken. Perhaps that's not a bad idea...

Posted on: 2014/1/17 22:04

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Didn't we just have the 50th anniversary of the War on Poverty by LBJ???

But we've learned throwing more money does nothing except impoverish the taxpayers.

Are there any Vo-Tech schools in JC?

Posted on: 2014/1/17 21:49

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Nope, I assume you picked the most salient point to highlight.

Feel free to summarize if you'd like.

Summary:
Quote:

http://www.broadprize.org/crisis/bureaucracy.html

Bureaucratic systems, policies and practices that have been built up over decades in inner-city school districts have often led to fewer resources that actually reach the classroom, prevented teachers from receiving the support they need to meet individual student needs, and disheartened many people in and around these systems, giving them little faith that conditions will improve.

Teachers feel disempowered. Students feel apathetic. Parents feel frustrated. Taxpayers are in the dark.

No one is to blame, but bureaucratic challenges must be addressed if we are to improve America?s public schools.

While some urban school systems have overcome a number of these challenges, the following ?75 Examples of How Bureaucracy Stands in the Way of America?s Students and Teachers? represents common challenges in large urban school districts we have visited, researched and worked with over the last decade. These challenges help explain why:

Resources often don?t reach the classroom
Teachers often don?t receive the support they need, and many talented Americans don?t enter the profession at all
Policies and procedures ? which may be designed to comply with laws and regulations ? often don?t allow the school system to pursue its core mission: advancing student achievement

Most salient point for this thread:
Quote:

74. Many elected officials, who are not aware of the scope of hurdles facing these systems and/or whose campaigns were funded by special interests neglect this crisis altogether, or pass laws that attempt to fix one issue (e.g., class size reduction) but which inadvertently cause additional bureaucratic problems (e.g., hiring enough effective teachers to meet the class size mandate).

Bottom line. Longer school hours simply creates more issues than it solves.

Posted on: 2014/1/17 21:33

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Nope, I assume you picked the most salient point to highlight.

Feel free to summarize if you'd like.

Posted on: 2014/1/17 21:17

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Saying that Finland has young students from Estonia, Yugoslavia, Russia, and Somalia is similar to the varied ethnicities found in JC hilarious.

Other than the small number of Somali kids the rest are not too different ethnically, are they?

The difference isn't in the numbers, but that other countries doesn't use it as an excuse for failure, as you and others seem to do.

http://www.broadprize.org/crisis/bureaucracy.html expresses it well...

31. Teachers expect less of students with certain backgrounds, income levels or other family variables and don?t challenge them as much, which means those students never have the opportunity to reach their full potential.

Blame the single moms, blame ethnicity, blame wasteful spending, blame overpaid teachers, blame bad parents, whatever - then support extra hours that addresses none of the real problems...

Seriously - have a read of the link above and tell us how longer hours would help address any of these issues?

Is your point to now blame the teachers for the achievement gap because they don't challenge the students enough?

You didn't read the other 74 issues, did you?

Posted on: 2014/1/17 20:54

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Saying that Finland has young students from Estonia, Yugoslavia, Russia, and Somalia is similar to the varied ethnicities found in JC hilarious.

Other than the small number of Somali kids the rest are not too different ethnically, are they?

The difference isn't in the numbers, but that other countries doesn't use it as an excuse for failure, as you and others seem to do.

31. Teachers expect less of students with certain backgrounds, income levels or other family variables and don?t challenge them as much, which means those students never have the opportunity to reach their full potential.

Blame the single moms, blame ethnicity, blame wasteful spending, blame overpaid teachers, blame bad parents, whatever - then support extra hours that addresses none of the real problems...

Seriously - have a read of the link above and tell us how longer hours would help address any of these issues?

Is your point to now blame the teachers for the achievement gap because they don't challenge the students enough?

Posted on: 2014/1/17 19:46

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:

Posted on: 2014/1/17 19:24

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/7 17:22
Group:
Registered Users
From what I read, Finland, unlike Sweden or Norway is very restrictive when it comes to immigration.

Posted on: 2014/1/17 19:24

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2014/1/17 19:03

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/10/21 19:48
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:
Finland and South Korea succeed because it's much easier to teach when there isn't a lot of diversity among the students.

1. Not true about Finland.

http://www.theguardian.com/education/ ... cation-immigrant-children

2. Lots of teachers are thrilled to have first generation kids in their classes because they know how hard their parents worked to get them here. Immigration makes a good rallying cry but not the issue

3. All of my family are teachers. I became a lawyer because I didn't want to work as hard....or have 30+ bosses.

Posted on: 2014/1/17 18:55

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Pebble, my skill set recompenses better than teacher salaries AND benefits, that's all. I never, ever could have predicted entering the profession I'm in at a young age-it didn't exist as an option then anyway

Posted on: 2014/1/17 17:36

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/1/15 23:01
Group:
Registered Users
Monroe, the problem isn't with the Schools ,it is with the parents, A child's first teacher are the parents,if a parent doesn't care , or puts forth no effort no matter how good a school or teacher is that child will ultimately fail... If the parents don't care , the student puts forth no effort and like the parent will ultimately blame the school system rather accept responsibility for themselves. The only way to improve the education system is to change the culture of America were it is now acceptable to blame others rather then accept responsibility for one's own actions.. More charter schools and longer school days and longer years does nothing but absolve the lazy parents of their responsibility to their child. Like I stated as a parent the last thing I want for my children is a longer school day and longer school year... Change the culture of Americans blaming everyone else for their children's shortcomings and you will see change, until that day comes nothing changes but the length of time a child spends in school......It's about accountability and until people realize that accountability and responsibility starts at home, they are a product of their parents and will emulate the parents behavior...

Posted on: 2014/1/17 17:24

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/12/15 23:01
Group:
Banned
Yeah, hey, my bad, been swamped. Will send DMs out to a bunch of you to gauge interest and set it up. Stand by!

Posted on: 2014/1/17 17:19

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

jc344 wrote:
The people that are using the teachers salaries and benefits as a reason to believe that extending the school day and year is the right thing to do are illogical and inane to say the least. If people are so concerned with Teachers salaries and benefits , leave your current job and go back to school and get the necessary degree to become a teacher!! It's time people start worrying about themselves and their pay/benefits and not worry about others salaries/benefits. I am not a Teacher, nor do I have any desire to be one. Like I previously stated however I am a parent of two kids that although they go to Catholic School( It follows the Public School district schedule with the exception of Religious Holidays) My children (5 and 7 yrs old) already are in School for 7 hrs a day and are exhausted by the time they get home.And that doesn't include Homework!!! I would implore all those that are in favor of extending the school day and school year to please supply examples of how that would BENEFIT THE STUDENT!!!( notice I said STUDENT!!! again lets not concern ourselves with teachers salaries and benefits because it is the STUDENTS who are supposed to benefit!!!! Now of course I am sure people will still interject the teachers salary and benefits into this debate, which would just prove that you have no real interest in the students just pure envy... Remember most adults work 8hr days and more then likely that last hr is spent watching the clock,but you think a student will somehow benefit, again please provide examples.............I am raising a Child not a robot and part of growing up is being able to experience childhood not be in school for longer then they already are .....

I agree, this thread was hijacked-my point is that Christie is looking for solutions that will (mostly) benefit those students in need. The majority of school districts do well, the poorest ones, despite bottomless funding over the years, continue to fail.

That's the problem that needs solving. Charter schools have been one effort.

And re:teachers and the new ideas, any solution will be the result of collective bargaining and legislative action to figure out funding, so it will be mutually agreed upon by all the stake holders-as was tenure reform recently. Most likely it will be a similar bi-partisan agreement, where not everyone gets 100% of what they wanted but all agree to carry the process forward-because it's all about the children in the end.

As far as people getting into teaching, each elementary school opening in my hometown has had over 500 applicants . . .

I don't believe for a minute that Christie has any interest in the student with this new, unspecified idea. His behavior demonstrates that he is a pay-to-play governor. Union City mayor backs him, the place gets Port Authority money despite having no Port Authority connection. Fort Lee doesn't back him, the place gets gridlock traffic. Jersey City doesn't back him, Sandy aid doesn't show up. Companies create commercials for the state, put his face in the ad and he'll pay double for it.

The teacher's union doesn't back him. Thus, they must pay. Making them work longer hours, when he doesn't even believe that to be a legitimate solution, is one method of doing so.

When he comes up with an actual plan, we can discuss it. For now, it's spaghetti thrown at the wall...

Posted on: 2014/1/17 17:12
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
According to the Kaiser Health Foundation, an employee with family health insurance paid an average of $4,000 for their insurance, while their employer paid, roughly $9,700 in 2010. That represents an increase over 2009, when employees paid an average of $3,515 and employers paid $9,860. Average premiums for 2010 and 2009 were $13,770 and $13,375, respectively.

Read more: http://www.ehow.com/info_7756791_aver ... urance.html#ixzz2qfhqPpwD

So, Pebble, a teacher paying $900 towards a policy valued at $22K is quite different than the average joe paying $4,000 towards a $14K policy. (And the $900 number I found was from 2011). Advantage, in a big way, to the teachers.

(These are family plans, btw. Not sure of your status, but it sounds like a great deal. Enjoy it, because once the Obamacare corporate mandate arrives you'll be paying a lot more).

"The average family". You are, once again, not comparing teachers to their peers.

You also didn't answer my question. Why aren't you a teacher? If the job is so cushy, why aren't you doing it?

I don't answer 'when did you stop beating your wife' type questions, lol.

Suffice it to say I've enjoyed two wonderful careers, very successful in two diverse types of work, with national and international recognition and achievement. This has allowed me to afford the property taxes (I'm a part time JC resident, as I've said) in a town with the best school system in the state. And for me it's not a 'job' when you love it, so I've never wanted 13 weeks free per year anyway.

When we all meet up for drinks we can talk further, is that still on for the new year?

Well, I'd never imply that you beat your wife/spouse/girlfriend. That doesn't further a discussion.

Then I'll take that as answer 2. You make more money doing what you do than you would if you were a teacher. You value the cash in hand over having a few extra days off.

I don't blame you for that and I don't disagree with that. I have chosen the same. It also proves my point. You know full well that teachers don't make the salaries there peers make.

...And yes, I'm hoping there is still an "outing" going on.

Posted on: 2014/1/17 17:07
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

jc344 wrote:
The people that are using the teachers salaries and benefits as a reason to believe that extending the school day and year is the right thing to do are illogical and inane to say the least. If people are so concerned with Teachers salaries and benefits , leave your current job and go back to school and get the necessary degree to become a teacher!! It's time people start worrying about themselves and their pay/benefits and not worry about others salaries/benefits. I am not a Teacher, nor do I have any desire to be one. Like I previously stated however I am a parent of two kids that although they go to Catholic School( It follows the Public School district schedule with the exception of Religious Holidays) My children (5 and 7 yrs old) already are in School for 7 hrs a day and are exhausted by the time they get home.And that doesn't include Homework!!! I would implore all those that are in favor of extending the school day and school year to please supply examples of how that would BENEFIT THE STUDENT!!!( notice I said STUDENT!!! again lets not concern ourselves with teachers salaries and benefits because it is the STUDENTS who are supposed to benefit!!!! Now of course I am sure people will still interject the teachers salary and benefits into this debate, which would just prove that you have no real interest in the students just pure envy... Remember most adults work 8hr days and more then likely that last hr is spent watching the clock,but you think a student will somehow benefit, again please provide examples.............I am raising a Child not a robot and part of growing up is being able to experience childhood not be in school for longer then they already are .....

I agree, this thread was hijacked-my point is that Christie is looking for solutions that will (mostly) benefit those students in need. The majority of school districts do well, the poorest ones, despite bottomless funding over the years, continue to fail.

That's the problem that needs solving. Charter schools have been one effort.

And re:teachers and the new ideas, any solution will be the result of collective bargaining and legislative action to figure out funding, so it will be mutually agreed upon by all the stake holders-as was tenure reform recently. Most likely it will be a similar bi-partisan agreement, where not everyone gets 100% of what they wanted but all agree to carry the process forward-because it's all about the children in the end.

As far as people getting into teaching, each elementary school opening in my hometown has had over 500 applicants . . .

Posted on: 2014/1/17 16:58

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/1/15 23:01
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2014/1/17 16:42

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
According to the Kaiser Health Foundation, an employee with family health insurance paid an average of $4,000 for their insurance, while their employer paid, roughly $9,700 in 2010. That represents an increase over 2009, when employees paid an average of $3,515 and employers paid $9,860. Average premiums for 2010 and 2009 were $13,770 and $13,375, respectively.

So, Pebble, a teacher paying $900 towards a policy valued at $22K is quite different than the average joe paying $4,000 towards a $14K policy. (And the $900 number I found was from 2011). Advantage, in a big way, to the teachers.

(These are family plans, btw. Not sure of your status, but it sounds like a great deal. Enjoy it, because once the Obamacare corporate mandate arrives you'll be paying a lot more).

"The average family". You are, once again, not comparing teachers to their peers.

You also didn't answer my question. Why aren't you a teacher? If the job is so cushy, why aren't you doing it?

I don't answer 'when did you stop beating your wife' type questions, lol.

Suffice it to say I've enjoyed two wonderful careers, very successful in two diverse types of work, with national and international recognition and achievement. This has allowed me to afford the property taxes (I'm a part time JC resident, as I've said) in a town with the best school system in the state. And for me it's not a 'job' when you love it, so I've never wanted 13 weeks free per year anyway.

When we all meet up for drinks we can talk further, is that still on for the new year?

Posted on: 2014/1/17 16:28

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:

Posted on: 2014/1/17 16:20
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2014/1/17 15:57

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
This truly is funny. You know that you are wrong so you try shifting the goal posts.

A teacher?s work hours and work rate is not compared to the ?average middle class person?. You have to compare them to their peers. The peers of teachers are all college graduates. You cannot be a teacher without being a college graduate. So with that?

Quote:

Monroe wrote:
1. Teachers work 180 days a year. Any time they spend 'extra' is matched by the same effort people with private sector jobs outside their 5 days/week. The average middle class person works 49 weeks/year x 5 = 245 days, or the equivalent of 13 more weeks/year.

Yup. You can?t help it. You know that teachers make less than every other college graduate so you have to try and compare them to Walmart workers.

The company I work for starts employees at 3 weeks vacation plus another week for personal time and floating holidays. In short, that?s four weeks to start with. This is average for large businesses hiring skilled workers.

Teachers have more days off as an acknowledgement that they are paid less than market value given their education and skill level.

Quote:

Monroe wrote:
2. Please provide the overall value of a teachers Cadillac health plan vs the average middle class workers health plan, and the difference in the contributions both make towards those plans. The last I saw the NJ teacher making 60K paid $900/year for his/her health plan worth $22K. That was far less than what I paid. Anyone here paying $20/week for their company sponsored health care? And the teachers plan carries over into retirement, with spousal coverage . . . imagine how much that is worth for someone retiring at 65?

Again with the ?average middle class? nonsense. I know that I pay about $600/year for my health plan. Seems to me that if teachers really are paying $900/year they are getting screwed.

Quote:

Monroe wrote:
3. No need to comment, if you want to compare salaries, do it weighted with someone working 180 days vs someone working 245 days, not on a 1:1 ratio, lol.

You?re the only one trying to compare one work force to another.

Here?s a simple question? If you believe that teachers make so much money, have so much vacation and have the greatest healthcare, why aren?t you a teacher?

There are only a few ways that you can answer:
1. You don?t qualify because you don?t have the education level.
2. You presently make more money than a teacher does for your years of employment and education level.
3. You don?t believe you?d be a good teacher. This translates into number 2 which would be that if you aren?t good at your job, you won?t make the better money.

So what is it? Why aren?t you a teacher?

Posted on: 2014/1/17 15:49
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
1. Teachers work 180 days a year. Any time they spend 'extra' is matched by the same effort people with private sector jobs outside their 5 days/week. The average middle class person works 49 weeks/year x 5 = 245 days, or the equivalent of 13 more weeks/year.

2. Please provide the overall value of a teachers Cadillac health plan vs the average middle class workers health plan, and the difference in the contributions both make towards those plans. The last I saw the NJ teacher making 60K paid $900/year for his/her health plan worth $22K. That was far less than what I paid. Anyone here paying $20/week for their company sponsored health care? And the teachers plan carries over into retirement, with spousal coverage . . . imagine how much that is worth for someone retiring at 65?

3. No need to comment, if you want to compare salaries, do it weighted with someone working 180 days vs someone working 245 days, not on a 1:1 ratio, lol.

Incorrect assumption 1: Teachers do not work only 180 days per year. This is the number of days spent in a classroom.

Incorrect assumption 2: Teachers have benefits that are better than private companies. Teachers are now required to pay into the plans. The plans they are offered are exactly the same this is offered in the public sector. Their pension plans are now required to be paid into, which now means they have a state backed 401(k).

What you fail to understand is that simple economics dictates that the more you offer salary wise the better candidates you will get. The state cannot offer an adequate salary. They try to make up for it with good benefits. That is called talent recruitment.

Incorrect assumption 3: Extra money worked in the summer is part of a yearly salary for a teacher? So what you are saying is that taking out a second job means you can make more money. Thank you, captain obvious. I was completely unaware that working two jobs and having less spare time would equal more money in my pocket. I am so happy that you were able to shine light on this completely unknown piece of information. Do you have any other words of wisdom, for instance, is water wet? Is the sun hot?

Posted on: 2014/1/17 15:39

(1) 2 3 4 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017