Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
110 user(s) are online (97 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 110

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

(1) 2 »

Re: De Blasio’s Daughter Reveals Substance Abuse
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/5 18:27
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
First, Letterman is an almost perfect example of a hypocritical limousine media liberal-cheats on his wife with staffers, says Palin's daughter was getting screwed by ARod, then gives a lame apology. The only thing that prevents him from A+ rating is that he part owns an Indycar racing team.

Letterman is a single person that is a comedian. Heck, Ann Coulter says worse things than that on a daily basis and is regularly brought on as a panel expert on Fox.

It also proves nothing. If you are going to claim there was some concerted media effort to insult Palin?s daughter, having an example of 1 person, a person that is a comedian by trade, is horrible.

Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Maybe Newsweek cover author and notorious looney left media writer Andrew Sullivan can state again the personal attack on Bristol Palin, claiming that she was the mother of Trig Palin, and not Sarah?

I don?t read Sullivan. From what I recall of him, he used to be a conservative and became a liberal. You?ll have to show me a link of what he actually wrote.

Quote:

Monroe wrote:
(Oh, and Sullivan has been a dinner guest with the Obama's at the White House).

Your point??

Obama met with Jay-Z and Beyonce. I don?t understand the relevance.

Posted on: 2014/1/6 14:34
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
First, Letterman is an almost perfect example of a hypocritical limousine media liberal-cheats on his wife with staffers, says Palin's daughter was getting screwed by ARod, then gives a lame apology. The only thing that prevents him from A+ rating is that he part owns an Indycar racing team.

Maybe Newsweek cover author and notorious looney left media writer Andrew Sullivan can state again the personal attack on Bristol Palin, claiming that she was the mother of Trig Palin, and not Sarah?

(Oh, and Sullivan has been a dinner guest with the Obama's at the White House).

Posted on: 2014/1/4 18:13

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
The Democrat leader in NJ has a GED, lol, so I don't really give a hoot what degree the radical lesbian leftist has vis a vis Rush Limbaugh.

As for the liberal media attacking Governor Palin, can we circle back to Martin Bashir? He was the one who said someone should poo and pee in her mouth.

Imagine if someone on Fox said that about the First Lady . . .

Is that you moving the goal posts? I believe it is!

You said ?the liberal media went after Palin?s daughter.? I asked you to prove it and the best, absolute best, you have is David Letterman. Yawn.

Now you want to talk about Palin being insulted. That isn?t the daughter. That isn?t proving your point. That?s moving the goal posts because you couldn?t prove your point.

How about this? Imagine if Fox hired somebody that claims to have obtained 99% of his income smuggling drugs over 10 years. Imagine if that same guy bragged about having threesomes with underage women. Imagine that same guy is on the run as a suspected murderer.

Now, let?s remove the words ?imagine? and change it to, Fox has in FACT hired that exact person and uses him as a ?security expert? in regards to technology when the guy has stated he is a lousy programmer and hasn?t written code in well over 10 years.

Do I give a crap about what Fox has hired? No. I already know the network has no credibility.

Martin Bashir talking about doing to Palin what some slave driver did to his slaves? Jerk move. He got fired for it. Wake me up when Fox stops pulling out their ?security expert.?

Posted on: 2014/1/4 17:40
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
The Democrat leader in NJ has a GED, lol, so I don't really give a hoot what degree the radical lesbian leftist has vis a vis Rush Limbaugh.

As for the liberal media attacking Governor Palin, can we circle back to Martin Bashir? He was the one who said someone should poo and pee in her mouth.

Imagine if someone on Fox said that about the First Lady . . .

Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Nonsense. It's quite apparent where Letterman's political views are pointed. He practically got a stiffy when he had Obama on, akin to Chris Matthew's getting a thrill up his leg, lol. And the National Organization of Women even called him out for his lame apology for the vile insults at Palin's daughter.

Matthews is a clown. Wasn?t he an old Carter guy?

Yes, Letterman is liberal. But does it really matter? You haven?t answered the questions nor proven your point. Nobody watches Letterman for politics. (Heck, I?m not sure anyone watches Letterman period.)

You can?t argue that the liberal media went after Palin?s daughter and only cite David Letterman. How is that proving anything??

Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Oh, and when Rachel Maddow gets about 1/10th of Rush's audience, let us know. She's a looney left Looney Tunes cartoon.

Maddow has a doctorate in political science. Here audience won?t ever be Limbaugh?s, but her education level is vastly superior.

I don?t know how much of her show you watch, my guess would be none. However, she gave Ron Paul a bigger audience than anyone on Fox News. She?s clearly not a supporter, but when he was on, she treated him far more fairly than Sean Hannity, another uneducated foof, and Rush Limbaugh ever have for someone on the other side.

Bill O?Reilly has his faults, mostly with falafels, but at least he?s a smart guy. The rest? garbage.

Posted on: 2014/1/4 1:11

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Nonsense. It's quite apparent where Letterman's political views are pointed. He practically got a stiffy when he had Obama on, akin to Chris Matthew's getting a thrill up his leg, lol. And the National Organization of Women even called him out for his lame apology for the vile insults at Palin's daughter.

Matthews is a clown. Wasn?t he an old Carter guy?

Yes, Letterman is liberal. But does it really matter? You haven?t answered the questions nor proven your point. Nobody watches Letterman for politics. (Heck, I?m not sure anyone watches Letterman period.)

You can?t argue that the liberal media went after Palin?s daughter and only cite David Letterman. How is that proving anything??

Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Oh, and when Rachel Maddow gets about 1/10th of Rush's audience, let us know. She's a looney left Looney Tunes cartoon.

Maddow has a doctorate in political science. Here audience won?t ever be Limbaugh?s, but her education level is vastly superior.

I don?t know how much of her show you watch, my guess would be none. However, she gave Ron Paul a bigger audience than anyone on Fox News. She?s clearly not a supporter, but when he was on, she treated him far more fairly than Sean Hannity, another uneducated foof, and Rush Limbaugh ever have for someone on the other side.

Bill O?Reilly has his faults, mostly with falafels, but at least he?s a smart guy. The rest? garbage.

Posted on: 2014/1/4 0:52
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

nyrgravey9 wrote:
Pebble, you're wiggling and squirming now.

You contradicted yourself. Your point was essentially who cares what Letterman says, he's not a news guy. Yet Rush, who is not a news person either, is someone you'll use as a reference. Political pundit? Sure. But so is Jon Stewart. He's not a news guy either.

This is a rare example of inconsistency on your part. Your twisting the argument to fit your narrative.

Rush Limbaugh is a political pundit. He's held up there, oddly, with someone vastly more educated and intelligent, like Rachel Maddow (a clear lefty). If Maddow had gone on a tear of Palin's children, then Monroe would have a point about liberal media members.

Letterman is just a comic. Can you name a single person that watches him for his political views? Monroe might as well have used Gallagher as a reference point.

Jon Stewart, while a comedian, is a political satirist. There is a reason he has on Bill O'Reilly as often as he does.

In the end, Monroe has not proven his point. He has not demonstrated a single attack by the supposed "liberal media" on the Palin daughter.

Posted on: 2014/1/4 0:31

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

nyrgravey9 wrote:

You contradicted yourself. Your point was essentially who cares what Letterman says, he's not a news guy. Yet Rush, who is not a news person either, is someone you'll use as a reference. Political pundit? Sure. But so is Jon Stewart. He's not a news guy either.

This is a rare example of inconsistency on your part. Your twisting the argument to fit your narrative.

Rush Limbaugh is a political pundit. He's held up there, oddly, with someone vastly more educated and intelligent, like Rachel Maddow (a clear lefty). If Maddow had gone on a tear of Palin's children, then Monroe would have a point about liberal media members.

Letterman is just a comic. Can you name a single person that watches him for his political views? Monroe might as well have used Gallagher as a reference point.

Jon Stewart, while a comedian, is a political satirist. There is a reason he has on Bill O'Reilly as often as he does.

In the end, Monroe has not proven his point. He has not demonstrated a single attack by the supposed "liberal media" on the Palin daughter.

Posted on: 2014/1/3 23:56
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/12/15 23:01
Group:
Banned

Posted on: 2014/1/3 22:57

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

nyrgravey9 wrote:
Quote:

David Letterman is a newsman now...?

Quote:
Rush Limbaugh insults 13 year old[/url]. That is called an attack by a member of the media. Rush is a (rather uneducated) political pundit.

Rush isn't a news guy either...you're contradicting yourself Pebble.

Rush Limbaugh is a political pundit or are you going to claim he's something else?

Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Fail. 'Nobody that had any real national audience'-does one of the biggest TV personalities, on CBS, not count?

David Letterman apologized to the Palin family for his disgusting 'jokes' about their daughters.

Myth? Nope, truth.

No, he has a 'real national audience', of course. It's safe to include Lettermen in national media, as you would Hannity and/or Rachel Maddow. Neither Maddow, Hannity, or Letterman are 'newsmen' but they are strong voices in media (not that many tune in to Maddow).

Besides, I never said that the national press went after Palin's kids, only the liberal national media.

So David Letterman is a media personality? The fact that you had to make a stretch and the best you could do was a late night comedian is sad.

Would you like to know what a real media attack is like: Rush Limbaugh insults 13 year old. That is called an attack by a member of the media. Rush is a (rather uneducated) political pundit.

You're all over the place on this-but my first premise still stands about the media attacks on Palin's children by the liberal media. Trying to bring up Rush is nothing more than a distraction, like the but-but-but Bush! replies when Obama gets criticized.

Of course had Fox behaved like MSNBC lately the looney left would be asking the FCC to yank their license! (Alec Baldwin, Martin Bashir, and now Harris-Perry).

I'm not arguing over who did what. I'm pointing out what an example of a political attack by someone in the political arena. You've not proven anything close to "liberal media" existing let alone that there was some liberal media attack on Palin's daughter.

FYI: Fox News employs John McAfee. How do you justify that? Add up the worst things that Baldwin (fired), Bashir and Harris-Perry ever did and you won't have someone nearly as despicable as John McAfee.

Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

brewster wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Smart enough to become the Governor and do what most say was a great job doing it.

Alaskans actually don't think much of Palin either.

PPP's newest Alaska poll finds that Hillary Clinton would have a chance at winning the state in 2016...but only if Sarah Palin was the Republican candidate for President. Clinton would lead Palin 49/40 in a hypothetical match up. Only 18% of Alaskans think Palin should run in 2016 to 77% who think she shouldn't, and even among Republican voters 72% think she should sit out the race.
http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/main/sarah-palin/

While Governor she was said by the media to be the most popular Governor in the USA . . . the first woman Governor in Alaska history, as well as the youngest to hold that post.

But I thought the "media" was all biased in favor of liberals...
Governor Palin held the title for a whopping 3 years in total. Prior to being selected by McCain, she was governor for approximately two years. In that time, she may have had popularity in her state. That doesn't discount the fact that she was embroiled in controversy (state trooper revenge, gas pipeline kickbacks, embezzlement).

I?m certain she did some good for her home state. It?s also demonstrated that she was exceptionally petty (state trooper scandal). That she couldn?t even serve out the four years that her first term was set for isn?t a good sign of someone that could leave an impact.

Posted on: 2014/1/3 22:21
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

brewster wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Smart enough to become the Governor and do what most say was a great job doing it.

PPP's newest Alaska poll finds that Hillary Clinton would have a chance at winning the state in 2016...but only if Sarah Palin was the Republican candidate for President. Clinton would lead Palin 49/40 in a hypothetical match up. Only 18% of Alaskans think Palin should run in 2016 to 77% who think she shouldn't, and even among Republican voters 72% think she should sit out the race.

While Governor she was said by the media to be the most popular Governor in the USA . . . the first woman Governor in Alaska history, as well as the youngest to hold that post.

Posted on: 2014/1/2 21:21

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/7/17 17:42
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Banned
Quote:

Monroe wrote:

Posted on: 2014/1/2 21:05

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Fail. 'Nobody that had any real national audience'-does one of the biggest TV personalities, on CBS, not count?

David Letterman apologized to the Palin family for his disgusting 'jokes' about their daughters.

Myth? Nope, truth.

No, he has a 'real national audience', of course. It's safe to include Lettermen in national media, as you would Hannity and/or Rachel Maddow. Neither Maddow, Hannity, or Letterman are 'newsmen' but they are strong voices in media (not that many tune in to Maddow).

Besides, I never said that the national press went after Palin's kids, only the liberal national media.

So David Letterman is a media personality? The fact that you had to make a stretch and the best you could do was a late night comedian is sad.

Would you like to know what a real media attack is like: Rush Limbaugh insults 13 year old. That is called an attack by a member of the media. Rush is a (rather uneducated) political pundit.

You're all over the place on this-but my first premise still stands about the media attacks on Palin's children by the liberal media. Trying to bring up Rush is nothing more than a distraction, like the but-but-but Bush! replies when Obama gets criticized.

Of course had Fox behaved like MSNBC lately the looney left would be asking the FCC to yank their license! (Alec Baldwin, Martin Bashir, and now Harris-Perry).

Posted on: 2014/1/2 20:31

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/12/15 23:01
Group:
Banned
Quote:

Quote:
Rush Limbaugh insults 13 year old[/url]. That is called an attack by a member of the media. Rush is a (rather uneducated) political pundit.

Rush isn't a news guy either...you're contradicting yourself Pebble.

Posted on: 2014/1/2 20:19

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:

Myth? Nope, truth.

Posted on: 2014/1/2 20:01
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/30 21:43
Group:
Registered Users
what politician doesn't try to create the image of a happy family. There are problms in EVERY family. De Blasio's daughter has a drug/alcohol problem. Big FRACKING deal.

also, someone stated that men were harrd-wred to be either attractive to men or women. perhaps that is tthe case in most anglo countries, but you travel to other parts of the world and yoou will find lots of guys who bat for each team perhaps even more so than women

Posted on: 2014/1/1 11:43

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/15 1:13
From Leashless Glory.
Group:
Banned
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

Vigilante wrote:
Quote:

Br6dR wrote:
Yes, they're very charming on television.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQ0F6FyCQDE

Quote:

user1111 wrote:
[quote]
Br6dR wrote:
Great job? Then why did she leave before her term was up?

[quote]
Hello!!!!! Reality TV called and it was time to cash in.

The Palin Family is garbage.

But I'll bet you keep the Kennedy's in high regard, lol.

Kennedys are a much bigger family but about 85% Garbage there.

Posted on: 2013/12/29 23:00

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Vigilante wrote:
Quote:

Br6dR wrote:

Quote:

user1111 wrote:
[quote]
Br6dR wrote:

[quote]

But I'll bet you keep the Kennedy's in high regard, lol.

Posted on: 2013/12/29 21:52

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Bill463 wrote:
I think it is fine to 'go after' ( discuss) one's kids when one's kids are used as props to assist in getting elected. I found his ads rather silly and I found the daughter's You Tube video rather sickening as the soft piano music played in the background.

I'd never make fun of DiBlasio's kid with the Afro, his daughter with substance abuse problems, or his sexually ambiguous wife. Or about his alcoholic dad who committed suicide, or his having three different legal names. It's all public knowledge, but personal matters.

Posted on: 2013/12/29 21:52

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/15 1:13
From Leashless Glory.
Group:
Banned
Quote:

Br6dR wrote:

Quote:

user1111 wrote:
[quote]
Br6dR wrote:

[quote]

Posted on: 2013/12/29 20:51

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/7/1 9:09
From Southern JC
Group:
Registered Users

Quote:

user1111 wrote:
[quote]
Br6dR wrote:

[quote]

Posted on: 2013/12/29 20:34

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/11/10 23:17
Group:
Registered Users
I think it is fine to 'go after' ( discuss) one's kids when one's kids are used as props to assist in getting elected. I found his ads rather silly and I found the daughter's You Tube video rather sickening as the soft piano music played in the background.

Posted on: 2013/12/29 19:36

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
[quote]
Br6dR wrote:

[quote]

Posted on: 2013/12/29 19:08

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/7/1 9:09
From Southern JC
Group:
Registered Users

Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

JoeGee wrote:
Sarah Palin's biggest problem is that she just is not that smart. Her biggest accomplishment to date was totally derailing the "straight talk express"

See the below link:

http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/sarahpalin/a/palin-top-10.htm

But my comment was in response to the post about how the press can go after those not born with silver spoons, and Palin fits that-and her daughter was savaged by the liberal elite media, I haven't seen that happen to Bill's daughter yet.

Posted on: 2013/12/29 18:34

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:

Myth? Nope, truth.

Posted on: 2013/12/29 16:33

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:

Myth? Nope, truth.

Posted on: 2013/12/29 16:15
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Myth? Nope, truth.

Posted on: 2013/12/27 21:34

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:
Wow? something that doesn?t matter getting brought up by ?liberal media.?

Quote:

Crazy_Chester wrote:
Not a DeBlasio or Spitzer fan, but these are non-issues totally irrelevant to DeB's performance of mayor, which will probably suck anyway

And only the most annoying, puritanical gnat would argue that a separated person should not be free to do whatever. Even if he's a practitioner of freaky-deakiness.

Fact.

Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

JoeGee wrote:
Sarah Palin's biggest problem is that she just is not that smart. Her biggest accomplishment to date was totally derailing the "straight talk express"

See the below link:

http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/sarahpalin/a/palin-top-10.htm

But my comment was in response to the post about how the press can go after those not born with silver spoons, and Palin fits that-and her daughter was savaged by the liberal elite media, I haven't seen that happen to Bill's daughter yet.

I love the repeating of the myth about Palin?s family. It never happened. Nobody that had any real national audience went after the daughter of Palin. At best there were fringe websites that would be the equivalent of Glenn Beck or Sean Hannity, with a tenth of the audience, spouting out nonsense.

Palin resigned as governor as she had impending charges coming about improprieties. One of them had to do with embezzlement.

Posted on: 2013/12/27 21:18
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/3/22 21:14
Group:
Registered Users
Think he'll be pragmatic and not the staunch liberal that conservatives fear http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/24/nyr ... ayor-of-housing.html?_r=0

More on the name change http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/14/nyr ... arned-what-not-to-do.html

Posted on: 2013/12/27 20:58

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

VanVorster wrote:
Yes interesting family. Could be wrong but think that female sexuality might be more fluid or susceptible to nuance than men who tend to be more visually hard wired? anecdotally there were several women in my undergrad who were gay who are now married with kids etc. and there were a couple of women who were supposedly straight who are now gay. They seem like a nice family

De blasio (born Warren Wilhelm-first changed to Warren de Blasio Wilhelm, then a SECOND time to Bill de Blasio!) is another example of an activist Democrat with zero experience in job creation, business building, manufacturing goods, or anything outside spending others taxes.

This confused man seems to have married a soulmate!

Seriously, I wish him the best of luck. As much as I disliked a lot of what Bloomberg did I know he's a very bright man. This guy has no track record of accomplishing anything on a measurable scale.

Posted on: 2013/12/27 20:48

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/3/22 21:14
Group:
Registered Users
Yes interesting family. Could be wrong but think that female sexuality might be more fluid or susceptible to nuance than men who tend to be more visually hard wired? anecdotally there were several women in my undergrad who were gay who are now married with kids etc. and there were a couple of women who were supposedly straight who are now gay. They seem like a nice family

Posted on: 2013/12/27 20:35

(1) 2 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017