Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
150 user(s) are online (124 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 150

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 33 34 35 (36) 37 38 39 ... 41 »

Re: Chris Christie 'Suspiciously Connected' To Revenge Traffic Jam
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/12/15 23:01
Group:
Banned
Dojan, I specifically meant amongst those in Congress and elected positions, but your point is good too.

Quote:

dojan wrote:
Quote:

nyrgravey9 wrote:
Also, there are more dems at the top of the millionaire politician list.

Yes, Gates, Buffett, Soros, and most of the Hollywood supershtars...

Quote:

DAMN! I said I wouldn't comment on this stuff.

My bad, that was the last one.

Let's get a JC political debate group going. Zeppelin Hall???

This country has become so polarized with a President who refused to make small talks across the aisle, that I didn't see any hope until last week's budget deal.

Anyway, would like to share my favorite youtube video here (albeit an old one):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cW9dxFrAk-I

Posted on: 2013/12/19 19:11

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/3/11 21:52
From Paulus Hook
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

nyrgravey9 wrote:

Yes, Gates, Buffett, Soros, and most of the Hollywood supershtars...

Quote:

This country has become so polarized with a President who refused to make small talks across the aisle, that I didn't see any hope until last week's budget deal.

Anyway, would like to share my favorite youtube video here (albeit an old one):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cW9dxFrAk-I

Posted on: 2013/12/19 19:01

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Banned

Quote:

VanVorster wrote:
Yes a lot of rich people vote Democrat and Obama also won a lot of the affluent educated voting segment (people like myself and my friends) despite the meme/fiction that only poor or working class people voted for him because they are so-called "takers." What I was saying is that the GOP seems to be comprised largely of the rapacious rich (Sheldon Adelson, Koch Brothers who only think about money and not other things that impact society) and xenophobic working class Christian gun toting whites.

See this. http://www.cnbc.com/id/49726054

Posted on: 2013/12/19 16:52

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/3/22 21:14
Group:
Registered Users
Yes a lot of rich people vote Democrat and Obama also won a lot of the affluent educated voting segment (people like myself and my friends) despite the meme/fiction that only poor or working class people voted for him because they are so-called "takers." What I was saying is that the GOP seems to be comprised largely of the rapacious rich (Sheldon Adelson, Koch Brothers who only think about money and not other things that impact society) and xenophobic working class Christian gun toting whites.

See this. http://www.cnbc.com/id/49726054

Posted on: 2013/12/19 16:41

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Paulus Hook
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Atsushi wrote:
Quote:

VanVorster wrote:
If you are a rich then vote Romney and if you are a social conservative who is against gay marriage, don't believe in global warming/climate change, have your panties in a bunch over God and your guns -- thinking both being taken away -- and don't like people of color and long for the old days when blacks and Mexicans knew their places, vote Republican.

EXACTLY!!

I agree 100%.

What kind of nonsense is this? A lot of rich people vote Democrat. Read "Red State, Blue State" by Andrew Gelman.

Posted on: 2013/12/19 16:14

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Paulus Hook
Group:
Registered Users
I can't believe Obama is still so loved by many of you. Hillary Clinton would've been a much better president if she had been elected. Bill Clinton was willing to work with nuts like Newt Gingrich. Obama even refused to work with moderate Republicans. All he wants is to have dinner with his family at 6:30 every evening which is a luxury for many of the American people.

Resized Image

Posted on: 2013/12/19 15:59

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Banned
Zeppelin Hall? Barcade? Anyone?

Posted on: 2013/12/19 15:26

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/11/8 21:51
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

VanVorster wrote:
If you are a rich then vote Romney and if you are a social conservative who is against gay marriage, don't believe in global warming/climate change, have your panties in a bunch over God and your guns -- thinking both being taken away -- and don't like people of color and long for the old days when blacks and Mexicans knew their places, vote Republican.

EXACTLY!!

I agree 100%.

Posted on: 2013/12/19 15:09

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

Atsushi wrote:

Quote:

You not believing the head of the NAACP means you won't believe anything that disproves your 'theories', not matter the truth in question.

Which part of what the head of the NAACP do I not believe, are you saying? Will you point me to the specific statement that he had made?

I looked at the link you had posted, but I didn't find much, except that African Americans finance hasn't improved under Obama, which I had already agreed many times.

'African Americans voted overwhelmingly for Obama because they know their lives are better under his presidency and would be worse under Romny's.' said atsushi

No, you didn't say just their finance, you said their lives are better under Obama-and made a supposition about how they'd be under Romney.

So black unemployment continues to be basically double that of whites, as it has been for a long time. Obama's policies have kept the status quo. Had Romney kept the status quo it would be the same as under Obama. No change in that case, no improvement for blacks who believed in hope and change instead of 'same old, same old'.

Of course, as a job creator, Romney knows how business works, unlike Obama, who never had a private sector job (except maybe dealing choom in high school to other stoners).

I said African Americans overwhelmingly voted for Obama because they thought that under Obama their lives would be better (than they would be under Romney) (And NOT JUST because he is black).

I firmly stand by this statement.

The point that I've stressed many times, which you still seem not to get is, that African Americans are plenty smart to make decisions themselves.

Whether or not their hopes have materialized is not the point I'm making.

This portion of debate seems to have come about when I pointed out that Obama won and that Romney lost. Then someone said that African Americans overwhelmingly voted for Obama only because he is black. This implies that African Americans are not capable of intelligent thoughts. It is also implying that because African Americans' votes were, he says only because of Obama being black (and not based on intelligent thought process like his), somehow less legitimate (do not count as heavily as his vote). Hence it seems to be saying that Obama is a less legitimate President. I call that blatant racism.

You must have given a lot of intelligent thoughts as to under which president your life would be better. And obviously, you concluded that under Romney, your life would be better.

That's perfectly fine. I'm not questioning your reasoning.

My point is that African Americans did the same thing and they came to a different conclusion.

Again whether or not their hopes materialized is not the point I'm making.

Posted on: 2013/12/19 14:50

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Banned
Is this still happening?

How about this, why don't all the politicos get together for drinks and debate this stuff in person, rather than anonymously behind a computer screen?

I think you'd find it to be a more constructive discussion, and could actually be fun.

I'd be happy to facilitate.

Posted on: 2013/12/19 13:59

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

lefty55 wrote:
Monroe is a great student , he has all the Fox talking points down pat. Bravo, you need to think for yourself Tool

Hey, I was shaking Mayor Fulop's hand at a Morris Canal fundraiser that I attended tonight in JC.

That's what centrists do, we're able to filter out the stuff we like from the stuff we don't like without rancor and calling people names because of their political affiliations.

Take that as a teachable lesson, you seem like you could use one.

Ok. What do you like about Obama, Mr. Centrist?

I'll play. I like keeping Guantanamo open. I like the NSA spying. I like his drone usage to kill terrorists. I do think he's a genuinely compassionate man, although his means and methods are counterproductive to making America a better place to live for all.

Unlike the looney left here, who feel that centrists and conservatives are evil-I just feel Obama is misguided. As I said last night, I had no problem shaking hands and chatting with Mayor Fulop last night at a fundraiser-while I disagree with much of his politics I'm willing to look for areas to agree with him for the better good.

Posted on: 2013/12/19 12:47

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/5 18:27
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

lefty55 wrote:
Monroe is a great student , he has all the Fox talking points down pat. Bravo, you need to think for yourself Tool

Hey, I was shaking Mayor Fulop's hand at a Morris Canal fundraiser that I attended tonight in JC.

That's what centrists do, we're able to filter out the stuff we like from the stuff we don't like without rancor and calling people names because of their political affiliations.

Ok. What do you like about Obama, Mr. Centrist?

Posted on: 2013/12/19 12:26
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/5 18:27
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Peb, are you saying that if virtually all white voters (similar to virtually all black voters voting for Obama) wouldn't be called racists for doing so?

Yes. I'm calling your comment bullsh!t. It's a strawman at its best.

Obama isn't the first black candidate. In fact, Republicans have had a few during the primaries. Those candidates lost and there was almost zero cry about racism playing a role. As such, your whole BS is exactly that.

I would expect a reasonable person, after being proven wrong, to recant. The only thing I expect from you is some nonsense about Sharpton or NSA or some other fake argument to avoid actually admitting you were completely and unequivocally wrong about something.

Posted on: 2013/12/19 12:24
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

VanVorster wrote:
Monroe, Monroe, Monroe,
you are hardly a centrist based on what you've written here. I don't know if you're rabidly racist, naive or stupid. I surmise based on your musings some combination of all of the above. Oh that's cute, state overtly that handing over the keys to blacks leads to failure rather than assigning any blame to the policies that were put into place before they assumed power. Similarly, you blame the entire plight of blacks at Obama's feet rather than the antecedents that got us here. As though he could fix decades of policies in 4 to 8 years. I grant you that Kwame Kilpatrick sucked and was incompetent but Detroit was on life support way before he came into office. I'm agnostic so keep your prayers yourself as you need them. Despite pitching yourself as an enlightened moderate/centrist, you seem to be a dreadful human being with a racist demeanor that you readily deny.

If there are fingers to be pointed, they need to arc back farther to the reigns of Mayors Cavanagh and Miriani, Gov. Romney and big oil. If there are lessons to be learned they are ones that should makes us wary of and oppose racial discrimination, demand corporate accountability and responsibility for the social toll their actions take, thoughtfully protect our public assets of which public transportation is one of the greatest and always question those who would build highways to escape rather than mend the mess they?ve made.
http://inthesetimes.com/article/15433 ... ation_and_corporate_chaos

Again, put aside the blame game on Republicans, and accept the facts. It'll be cleansing for you. Since the 70's the Democratic machine has been running Newark. (And I'll leave out, out of kindness, the three decade run of Democratic mayor Hague here in JC-perhaps the most corrupt mayor in the history of the USA).

Where is Newark now? Murders almost daily? People terrified to walk the streets? Carjacking center of the freaking universe?? The most unfriendly city on the planet by popular accord? A school system subsidized to the tune of BILLIONS OF DOLLARS with terrible graduation rates and accomplishments even though the suburban Republican towns pay the freight to help them succeed? More money is obviously not the answer apparently.

And that's the Republicans fault? When was the last time we had Republican Senators in NJ? How many Republican Govs have we had in the last 50 years vs Democrats? Why, with our overwhelmingly Democratic Senators have we been at or near the bottom in taxes returned to the state from DC?

I'm sorry that the facts don't jive with your mindset, but hey, that's your problem, not mine.

Posted on: 2013/12/19 3:30

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Monroe, Monroe, Monroe,
you are hardly a centrist based on what you've written here. I don't know if you're rabidly racist, naive or stupid. I surmise based on your musings some combination of all of the above. Oh that's cute, state overtly that handing over the keys to blacks leads to failure rather than assigning any blame to the policies that were put into place before they assumed power. Similarly, you blame the entire plight of blacks at Obama's feet rather than the antecedents that got us here. As though he could fix decades of policies in 4 to 8 years. I grant you that Kwame Kilpatrick sucked and was incompetent but Detroit was on life support way before he came into office. I'm agnostic so keep your prayers yourself as you need them. Despite pitching yourself as an enlightened moderate/centrist, you seem to be a dreadful human being with a racist demeanor that you readily deny.

If there are fingers to be pointed, they need to arc back farther to the reigns of Mayors Cavanagh and Miriani, Gov. Romney and big oil. If there are lessons to be learned they are ones that should makes us wary of and oppose racial discrimination, demand corporate accountability and responsibility for the social toll their actions take, thoughtfully protect our public assets of which public transportation is one of the greatest and always question those who would build highways to escape rather than mend the mess they?ve made.
http://inthesetimes.com/article/15433 ... ation_and_corporate_chaos

Posted on: 2013/12/19 3:11

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

lefty55 wrote:

Posted on: 2013/12/19 2:21

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/2/8 20:19
From Paulus Hook
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2013/12/19 0:35

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

VanVorster wrote:
yeah Romney would have been the private equity panacea and savior blacks were all waiting for. Bish please. Again, the deleterious impact felt by blacks during the great recession predates Obama's arrival and we're still digging out from those trenches. Atsushi is on point. Working class whitesalso soured on Romney after the 47% comment as many fall in that category as well. If you are a rich then vote Romney and if you are a social conservative who is against gay marriage, don't believe in global warming/climate change, have your panties in a bunch over God and your guns -- thinking both being taken away -- and don't like people of color and long for the old days when blacks and Mexicans knew their places, vote Republican.

http://www.policymic.com/articles/111 ... ld-hurt-african-americans

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/11/03/opinion/03kris.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/18/opi ... ew-southern-strategy.html

Geez, someone hit the looney left talking point catalog-47% (look up what he really meant, lol) God and guns-don't like God? I'll pray for you. Don't want a gun? Don't go through the rigorous NJ laws to get one. Don't like people of color? Romney's father was Mexican! Against gay marriage? Like Obama was until he looked at the polls just before the last election, lol? Global warming? No proof whatsoever, I guess you haven't read the news lately. But I digress into real problems of social equality.

Look across the river at Newark. Decades and decades of Democratic rule (with black mayors the last 50!) with schools funded by other NJ citizens to the tune of over 1.5 billion dollars (yes, billion!) just in the last TWO years. Look at Camden, overwhelmingly Democratic with similar amounts of state tax money diverted to their schools. For sure it's not Republicans at fault in those cities.

On a national level, look at Detroit, another Democratic stronghold. Bankrupt, Godawful unemployment, failing schools. Add Chicago, another corrupt Democratic stronghold. For sure it's not Republicans at fault in those cities.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over, and expecting different results.

I'd say the institutionalized racism is from the left, because it keeps them dependent and the Democrats in power in those areas. Keep tearing down religion, and let's get the unwed mothers up to 99%! That'll help the kids!

The truly sad part is that the know everything/know nothings will only come to the realization that they're wrong when it's too late and we've become a third world country. And you know, the earners/job creators will have found a way out.

Posted on: 2013/12/18 23:24

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
yeah Romney would have been the private equity panacea and savior blacks were all waiting for. Bish please. Again, the deleterious impact felt by blacks during the great recession predates Obama's arrival and we're still digging out from those trenches. Atsushi is on point. Working class whitesalso soured on Romney after the 47% comment as many fall in that category as well. If you are a rich then vote Romney and if you are a social conservative who is against gay marriage, don't believe in global warming/climate change, have your panties in a bunch over God and your guns -- thinking both being taken away -- and don't like people of color and long for the old days when blacks and Mexicans knew their places, vote Republican.

http://www.policymic.com/articles/111 ... ld-hurt-african-americans

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/11/03/opinion/03kris.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/18/opi ... ew-southern-strategy.html

Posted on: 2013/12/18 23:03

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

lefty55 wrote:
Monroe needs to get an f'in life

Love it, lefty exposes his/herself, with no mention of atsushi needing a life either, lol.

Posted on: 2013/12/18 22:25

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/2/8 20:19
From Paulus Hook
Group:
Registered Users
Monroe needs to get an f'in life

Posted on: 2013/12/18 22:23

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Atsushi wrote:

Quote:

You not believing the head of the NAACP means you won't believe anything that disproves your 'theories', not matter the truth in question.

Which part of what the head of the NAACP do I not believe, are you saying? Will you point me to the specific statement that he had made?

I looked at the link you had posted, but I didn't find much, except that African Americans finance hasn't improved under Obama, which I had already agreed many times.

'African Americans voted overwhelmingly for Obama because they know their lives are better under his presidency and would be worse under Romny's.' said atsushi

No, you didn't say just their finance, you said their lives are better under Obama-and made a supposition about how they'd be under Romney.

So black unemployment continues to be basically double that of whites, as it has been for a long time. Obama's policies have kept the status quo. Had Romney kept the status quo it would be the same as under Obama. No change in that case, no improvement for blacks who believed in hope and change instead of 'same old, same old'.

Of course, as a job creator, Romney knows how business works, unlike Obama, who never had a private sector job (except maybe dealing choom in high school to other stoners).

Posted on: 2013/12/18 22:21

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users

Quote:

Posted on: 2013/12/18 22:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Atsushi wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

Atsushi wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
I didn't expect atsushi to believe me, but I figured he'd accept the information from the President of the NAACP-but since the President of the NAACP agrees with me he's not credible to atsushi. Yup, the head of one of the largest and most honored group supporting African Americans disproves atsushi's theory. Oh well. I'll bet the head of the NAACP doesn't have Fox News or Sean Hannity on speedial, lol.

I thought that I had already agreed that the lives African Americans have not improved under Obama?

Quote:

And I'll add something else-many of my friends who are Obama supporters point to the stock market of how he's managed the economy. Gee, the rich have gotten richer under Obama!-how has that helped the poor and the lower middle class?

Yes, and if Romney became the President, the rich got even more richer.

Quote:

If atsushi is concerned about the poor affording ID (which many Republican groups have offered to help, and all the Democratic groups trying to enroll minorities to vote should do the same)

Really? That's new to me. Which Republican groups?

If this is true, it does tell me that not every Republican is a racist (But I kind of knew that already). To be clear, I had never said that every Republican is a racist. I said, "GOP is a racist party" or "GOP policies are racist."

But whether or not this is true, to me, things like this is more credible (I know; it's Huffington Post...has to be taken with a grain of salt).

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12 ... oter-fraud_n_4455110.html

From the article:

"In August, former U.S. Secretary of State Colin Powell criticized the argument of North Carolina Gov. Pat McCrory (R) that his approval of a more restrictive voting bill would combat voter fraud.

?You can say what you like, but there is no voter fraud,? Powell said at the CEO Forum in Raleigh, N.C. ?How can it be widespread and undetected??

Colin Powell should have followed up the news as reported a few months later, when thousands of suspicious voters registered and voted in the previous election.

http://www.chathamjournal.com/weekly/ ... months-later-131024.shtml

As you might have already suspected, I don't believe this. I believe the article. I just don't buy the report published by Voter Integrity Project-NC. This organization seems to be founded by a conservative grassroots organizer, called Jay Delancy. To me, this guy (he seems to have been accused of being a racist) and this organization have zero credibility. And their claim has intensified my belief (GOP is a racist party) even more.

Posted on: 2013/12/18 22:07

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

Atsushi wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
I didn't expect atsushi to believe me, but I figured he'd accept the information from the President of the NAACP-but since the President of the NAACP agrees with me he's not credible to atsushi. Yup, the head of one of the largest and most honored group supporting African Americans disproves atsushi's theory. Oh well. I'll bet the head of the NAACP doesn't have Fox News or Sean Hannity on speedial, lol.

I thought that I had already agreed that the lives African Americans have not improved under Obama?

Quote:

And I'll add something else-many of my friends who are Obama supporters point to the stock market of how he's managed the economy. Gee, the rich have gotten richer under Obama!-how has that helped the poor and the lower middle class?

Quote:

If atsushi is concerned about the poor affording ID (which many Republican groups have offered to help, and all the Democratic groups trying to enroll minorities to vote should do the same)

If this is true, it does tell me that not every Republican is a racist (But I kind of knew that already). To be clear, I had never said that every Republican is a racist. I said, "GOP is a racist party" or "GOP policies are racist."

But whether or not this is true, to me, things like this is more credible (I know; it's Huffington Post...has to be taken with a grain of salt).

From the article:

"In August, former U.S. Secretary of State Colin Powell criticized the argument of North Carolina Gov. Pat McCrory (R) that his approval of a more restrictive voting bill would combat voter fraud.

?You can say what you like, but there is no voter fraud,? Powell said at the CEO Forum in Raleigh, N.C. ?How can it be widespread and undetected??

Colin Powell should have followed up the news as reported a few months later, when thousands of suspicious voters registered and voted in the previous election.

As you might have already suspected, I don't believe this. I believe the article. I just don't buy the report published by Voter Integrity Project-NC. This organization seems to be founded by a conservative grassroots organizer, called Jay Delancy. To me, this guy (he seems to have been accused of being a racist) and this organization have zero credibility. And their claim has intensified my belief (GOP is a racist party) even more.

Posted on: 2013/12/18 22:01

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Atsushi wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

From the article:

Posted on: 2013/12/18 21:32

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

From the article:

Posted on: 2013/12/18 21:23

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

And I'll add something else-many of my friends who are Obama supporters point to the stock market of how he's managed the economy. Gee, the rich have gotten richer under Obama!-how has that helped the poor and the lower middle class? If atsushi is concerned about the poor affording ID (which many Republican groups have offered to help, and all the Democratic groups trying to enroll minorities to vote should do the same) these people obviously have gained nothing in their non-existent 401K or brokerage accounts. How has that helped the unemployed, the millions of people who have removed themselves for looking for jobs (that don't show in the unemployment numbers, btw)?

Posted on: 2013/12/18 20:50

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

VanVorster wrote:
Black wealth was eviscerated by the housing crisis as that is where most blacks accrued wealth, which vanished due to subprime predatory lending. That cannot be blamed on Obama. Agree with Atsushi, I don't think we can say that blacks would have been better off under Romney.

http://www.dollarsandsense.org/archives/2012/0112wicks-lim.html

And yeah, why would a black person vote for him when his religion espoused views like this? http://www.alternet.org/belief/mormon ... sign-gods-curse-no-longer

Ah, I didn't know that one. Thanks.

Posted on: 2013/12/18 20:19

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Black wealth was eviscerated by the housing crisis as that is where most blacks accrued wealth, which vanished due to subprime predatory lending. That cannot be blamed on Obama. Agree with Atsushi, I don't think we can say that blacks would have been better off under Romney.

http://www.dollarsandsense.org/archives/2012/0112wicks-lim.html

And yeah, why would a black person vote for him when his religion espoused views like this? http://www.alternet.org/belief/mormon ... sign-gods-curse-no-longer

Posted on: 2013/12/18 19:57

« 1 ... 33 34 35 (36) 37 38 39 ... 41 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017