Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
126 user(s) are online (109 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 126

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2)

Re: Fulop's Crimininal Element
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/29 17:59
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

neverleft wrote:
Hey john1952 is this is old pre election news. It didn?t work for Team Healy before the election I don?t think it will now.

Maybe someone should post Healy?s ?naked mayor ? picture since we are bringing up ancient news.

Agreed... The Mayor need to be careful... all the voter fraud article does for me is highlight the need for better controls to make sure the person voting is the person registered.

Posted on: 2013/9/20 13:30

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/24 18:05
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
Hey john1952 is this is old pre election news. It didn?t work for Team Healy before the election I don?t think it will now.

Maybe someone should post Healy?s ?naked mayor ? picture since we are bringing up ancient news.

Posted on: 2013/9/20 13:26

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/7/28 20:57
Group:
Registered Users
Direct quote from JC Independent's editors in article linked:

"Any ?average Jane? reading our story would be hard pressed, in our minds, to believe that Fulop was guilty of the allegations."

Posted on: 2013/9/20 13:18

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/10/19 22:32
Group:
Banned
More from JC Independent.

http://www.jerseycityindependent.com/ ... d-jc1tv-do-over-and-more/

More garbage. I don't understand wasn't Mayor McCann helping Fulop in this past election. But he is a convicted felon, so I guess logical Fulop wanted to corner the market on crooks. At least Healy cleaned house. Is the only way to be a politician in Jersey City to hang with thieves?

McCann distributed to the council copies of a police report dated April 2008, in which city resident William Cortez stated that he and others were paid a total of $1,000 by someone from Fulop?s campaign to vote in several locations under several names in the 2005 election. Charges relating to the alleged fraud were never brought against Fulop or any other individual.

?I?m hoping that this type of activity doesn?t happen again,? McCann said. ?This is something that I think we need to root out of Jersey City.?

And more when Fulop threaten to sue the JC Independent and put them out of business: http://www.jerseycityindependent.com/ ... appeared-then-reappeared/

God I had hoped he would be tough but honest.

Posted on: 2013/9/20 12:25

Fulop's Criminal Element
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/10/19 22:32
Group:
Banned
holy shit, I can't believe I met this guy during the campaign but had no I idea what he did. now I saw this on JC Independent. First McGreevey now this. I heard the disgraced councilman Kenny helped Chico, but what do you expect he was double or triple dipper.

http://www.nytimes.com/1992/12/12/nyr ... r-official-sentenced.html

Mark Johnson
? 3 days ago

Councilwoman Coleman had this man as her campaign manager? What City job did he get and how can they let this man who was the head of this entire municipal corruption ring be allowed within 500 feet of Mayor Fulop.

Someone on the Fulop Team is either DUMB, DUMB, DUMB or
CORRUPT, CORRUPT, CORRUPT!

Former Official Sentenced

http://www.nytimes.com/1992/12/12/nyr ... r-official-sentenced.html

Published: December 12, 1992

JERSEY CITY, Dec. 11? A former city human resources director was sentenced to nine years in prison today for running a welfare fraud scheme that officials called one of the state's largest municipal corruption conspiracies. Eugene McKnight, 43 years old, of Jersey City, pleaded guilty to racketeering and tampering with evidence in September. The scheme involved approving rental assistance and welfare checks ranging from $300 to thousands

Posted on: 2013/9/20 12:01

Edited by Webmaster on 2013/9/21 1:21:22

« 1 (2)

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017