Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
116 user(s) are online (99 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 116

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

(1) 2 3 4 »

Re: 3 shot at Newport - Pavonia PATH station
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Cleaning up some trash off the street. Good stuff.

Posted on: 2015/10/18 4:13

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/4/28 22:07
Group:
Registered Users
lol at what that judge said. in the words of long island's finest:

Resized Image

Posted on: 2015/10/18 3:45

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/11/26 22:12
Group:
Registered Users

East Orange man sentenced to 30 years for Jersey City PATH train shooting

By Michaelangelo Conte | The Jersey Journal The Jersey Journal
Follow on Twitter
on October 17, 2015 at  3:00 AM

Sentenced yesterday to 30 years in prison for shooting two people on the PATH train at Jersey City's Newport Station, an East Orange man showed no remorse and accepted no responsibility for the crime, which was captured on video.

Instead, Tari Turpin, a 36-year-old father of three, shocked Hudson County Superior Court Judge Joseph Isabella by blaming his lawyer, Michael Rubas, for his conviction.

"I would like to say I didn't receive a fair trial at all due to my counsel. I did not," Turpin said. "I was not carrying a gun that day."

Isabella wasn't having it. "I presided over the trial, I've been doing this 16 years and the evidence was absolutely overwhelming," he told Turpin. "Did you see the video? It's mind-boggling how you can stand there and deny this.

"The video shows the whole thing," Isabella continued. "Your lawyer did an excellent job. Actually, he made only one mistake. There is only one deficiency in his performance. He couldn't convince you to take the plea ... He tried to convince you. I tried to convince you. Based on the video, we saw there was a really good chance a jury would convict you, and they did." The state's offer, which Turpin turned down, would have put him behind bars for 8½ years.

Read more:  http://www.nj.com/jjournal-news/index ... e_man_sentenced_to_3.html

Posted on: 2015/10/18 2:44

Re: 3 shot at Pavonia PATH station: report By Margaret Schmidt/The Jersey Journal
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/10/31 13:04
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

corybraiterman wrote:
Quote:

asny10011 wrote:
Me too, i'd like to hear what Cory suggests we do other than "move on". No, i don't want to live in a police state, but i also want to feel safe from the crazies who travel the PATH. That is a right everyone is entitled to.

"feeling safe" is a state of mind. one can't eliminate crime, fights and violence.

"a right to feel safe from the crazies that travel the path"? don't ride the path. or take enough drugs or go get enough therapy or do whatever you personally feel you have to do to change your mental state from 'unsafe' to 'safe'.

last i checked, you don't actually have a right to have any particular state of mind. you have the right to pursue one of em, so by all means, meditate, counsel, study or avoid whatever you need to do to pursue this happiness,...

That I agree with. Nobody has a right "to feel safe", or to "not be offended" or whatnot.

However, in order to make this thought complete, one has to mention that while we do not have a "right to feel safe", we most definitely do have the right to live. And that implies that we do have the right to defend that life when it is in danger.

Posted on: 2014/1/18 1:26

Re: 3 shot at Pavonia PATH station: report By Margaret Schmidt/The Jersey Journal
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/10/31 13:04
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan2013 wrote:
This is why we need stop and frisk. Please stop and frisk me, I have nothing to hide. Unless you have something to hide, you shouldn't have to worry. How is it that two people on the train both have guns! this is insane.

In the Soviet Union people would submit to something like this, - but rarely would they actually welcome it.

You sir would have made Comrade Stalin proud.

Posted on: 2014/1/18 1:21

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2014/1/17 20:47

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/8/3 1:06
Group:
Registered Users
So, we have one outlier of an incident and that means we need to make drastic security changes?

Posted on: 2013/8/28 15:45

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/9/8 19:37
From Soho West
Group:
Registered Users
Actually the mall has excellent security, and the JCPD does a pretty good job downtown. I had someone blocking my driveway and they showed up in 10 minutes because the JCPA was closed (shocker!).

The Port Authority is inadequate in security, like it is in service, timeliness, courtesy, messaging, and pretty much all responsibilities.

Posted on: 2013/8/28 15:28

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

asny10011 wrote:
Me too, i'd like to hear what Cory suggests we do other than "move on". No, i don't want to live in a police state, but i also want to feel safe from the crazies who travel the PATH. That is a right everyone is entitled to.

"feeling safe" is a state of mind. one can't eliminate crime, fights and violence.

"a right to feel safe from the crazies that travel the path"? don't ride the path. or take enough drugs or go get enough therapy or do whatever you personally feel you have to do to change your mental state from 'unsafe' to 'safe'.

last i checked, you don't actually have a right to have any particular state of mind. you have the right to pursue one of em, so by all means, meditate, counsel, study or avoid whatever you need to do to pursue this happiness, but no, you don't have a right and no, "everyone" doesn't.

while we're on the subject of mental health, it'd sure be nice if some more money were spent on it in this country to alleviate some of the actual significant mental troubles that plague people. hell if better mental health care were available, you might already be seeing a psychiatrist/therapist/etc who would have alleviated your felling of anxiety.

Posted on: 2013/8/28 4:25

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/4/29 16:55
Group:
Registered Users
This was on the morning of the last day of the Barclays Tournament, the shooter could have had to walk past the Westin, where many of the players stay. He likely would have been dragging his bloody leg like a zombie as he made his way to the pep boys. What a sight that would be as player gets into the BMW courtesy car.

Posted on: 2013/8/28 2:41

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/8/26 13:40
Group:
Registered Users
Tech is almost at a point that it will render stop-and-frisk obsolete. Equally contentious though.

ThruVision

and

Pedestrian Radar

Posted on: 2013/8/28 2:16

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/11/14 1:56
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

RUinHamiltonPark wrote:
What kind of salary are our tax dollars paying you over at the Port Authority?

Good grief. Where do you come up with this nonsense?

I'm not saying the PAPD are the most awesomest transit police in the world. I'm pointing out that crime on the PATH trains is already very low, and proposing a huge wave of searches on PATH passengers is completely unjustified, unproductive, and unaffordable. It is also very likely to wind up being discriminatory, and will alienate huge swaths of riders.

Quote:
NYPD has used stop and frisk and it has lowered crime.

Again, it has NOT lowered crime. Crime rates were falling for 10 YEARS before S&F was implemented, and there is ZERO evidence that it has actually reduced crime rates. Even Ray Kelly can't produce a single scrap of real evidence that it's lowered crime rates.

Quote:
Are you saying it would have impossible to pick out this moron from the average rider at that time, almost all in work uniform or club clothes?

At 5:30 AM? Yes. Yes, it would have been extremely difficult for anyone to pick him out of a crowd of fellow drunks, and know that a) he was carrying a weapon, b) he did not have a permit for the weapon, and c) he was likely to fire it because of a stupid altercation.

And again, if the guy didn't have a gun, he (or someone else) would have just used a knife, with similar results. Guns are certainly more damaging, but the reality is that you cannot possibly eliminate all violence from all society.

Quote:
How many incidents like this has the city had, especially in well to do, low crime areas like Newport?

What, like the guy knew the train was in Newport? Please.

Quote:
One incident is too many. They already stop people with bags. They can't stop people to look for guns?

Searching bags once every 3 months is mere security theater. It does nothing to keep anyone safe.

And it is unjustifiable to turn the PATH train into a miniature police state, because one drunken idiot fired a gun during an argument.

I mean, really. If it happened at the Newport Mall, would you demand that they search every single person who enters the Mall? What if it happened at the Grove Street Plaza, should the police set up checkpoints at every possible way to enter the Plaza?

Demanding searches of PATH passengers is not a rational approach. It's letting fear take over.

Posted on: 2013/8/28 1:27

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
Haha -- no the crowd said he was from Massachusetts
(some jclister's might say Ohio)

Check out the scene -- click link below:

http://youtu.be/jc6_XgtOQgI

Quote:

heights wrote:
Quote:

GrovePath wrote:
Quote:

brewster wrote:

We can tell ourselves that the only thing unusual about this shooting is that it took place on "our turf", instead of some inner city street where it would be just business as usual. That is a little comforting, but the next time I accidentally scuff the brilliant white sneaker of some kid on a crowded train, I'll be thinking about this story.

Well, this story and "Do the Right Thing"

"Spike was aware of the recent tension between law enforcement and the African American inhabitants of Brooklyn, and wanted to portray the clashes of culture, race, and authority in Do the Right Thing.

A white man in a Larry Bird jersey rides his bike over Buggin? Out?s white/cement Air Jordan IVs. When Martin Lawrence?s character and others instigate Buggin? Out to confront the man, he tells Buggin? Out he was born in Brooklyn and he owns his brownstone home."

Resized Image

http://sneakermuseum.com/blog/art/did ... ht-thing-and-he-got-game/

Well at least he was born in Brooklyn and worked his way up to home ownership. But didn't he say he was from Boston ??

Posted on: 2013/8/27 22:43

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/11 23:48
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

GrovePath wrote:
Quote:

brewster wrote:

We can tell ourselves that the only thing unusual about this shooting is that it took place on "our turf", instead of some inner city street where it would be just business as usual. That is a little comforting, but the next time I accidentally scuff the brilliant white sneaker of some kid on a crowded train, I'll be thinking about this story.

"Spike was aware of the recent tension between law enforcement and the African American inhabitants of Brooklyn, and wanted to portray the clashes of culture, race, and authority in Do the Right Thing.

A white man in a Larry Bird jersey rides his bike over Buggin? Out?s white/cement Air Jordan IVs. When Martin Lawrence?s character and others instigate Buggin? Out to confront the man, he tells Buggin? Out he was born in Brooklyn and he owns his brownstone home."

Resized Image

Well at least he was born in Brooklyn and worked his way up to home ownership. But didn't he say he was from Boston ??

Posted on: 2013/8/27 18:44
Get on your bikes and ride !

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/9/8 19:37
From Soho West
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Dolomiti wrote:
Quote:

RUinHamiltonPark wrote:
Actually this precisely the situation when stop & frisk would work. If this guy was stopped and frisked wherever he boarded we wouldn't be talking about this.

You can't be serious.

PATH's daily ridership is around 260,000 people. Are they going to search everyone, every time they get on the train? Or maybe they should just search people between the hours of 4:30 AM and 6:00 AM, since that's when this guy got on the train?

Or, let me guess -- you're sure that you would not be in the "suspicious" category, so it's OK if they search someone else every single time they get on a train?

Quote:
In what world is it remotely acceptable for someone to be packing heat on a train? At that time how many people were inebriated?

It's already illegal to conceal carry without a permit in NJ and NY.

Quote:
And this isn't the first time that people from outside JC altogether are bringing their thuggery in....

1) Crime rates on PATH are quite low.
2) Lots of crimes in JC are committed by residents.
3) I'm sure some crimes are committed by JC residents in other cities.
4) You cannot possibly hermetically seal JC, let alone keep out what you imagine are "bad elements."

Quote:
Where is the PA? At home cashing their fat pensions? For all they are paid and the easy target that is the PATH, why not have real security?

1) They do already have PA police.
2) Again: The crime rate on PATH is low. It is highly irrational to point to one incident, and on that basis declare that the trains are now a high-crime zone.

Quote:
It's not metal detectors...it's looking for people that are up to no good...

Yes, there's no way that could go wrong.

What kind of salary are our tax dollars paying you over at the Port Authority? Is it your job to chair the meetings scheduled at 3PM on a Wednesday for concerned commuters in a warehouse on the West Shore of Staten Island?

You sound just like them. It was just Sandy, never again!

NYPD has used stop and frisk and it has lowered crime. Why should JC or the PA be any different?

Are you saying it would have impossible to pick out this moron from the average rider at that time, almost all in work uniform or club clothes?

How many incidents like this has the city had, especially in well to do, low crime areas like Newport?

One incident is too many. They already stop people with bags. They can't stop people to look for guns?

Posted on: 2013/8/27 18:09

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/6/25 17:42
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

nyrgravey9 wrote:
And before anyone quotes the Ben Franklin line "he would sacrifice freedom for safety deserves neither" save your breath. Already combated that in a previous thread. It doesn't mean anything close to what you think it means.

That was me in the other thread. I get that the quote meant something different in the original context. But I stand by the idea that while a police state would certainly reduce crime, it's not how I want to live. I accept the increased risk of random PATH shootings in exchange for not being pat down every time I ride, or every 10th time I ride. I'm ok with that. After all I cross the street every day and I'm much more likely to die that way anyhow.

Posted on: 2013/8/27 15:50

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/12/15 23:01
Group:
Banned
And before anyone quotes the Ben Franklin line "he would sacrifice freedom for safety deserves neither" save your breath. Already combated that in a previous thread. It doesn't mean anything close to what you think it means.

Posted on: 2013/8/27 15:01

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/12/23 21:08
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2013/8/27 14:58

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

brewster wrote:

Resized Image

Posted on: 2013/8/27 14:51

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Banned
I respect your opinion Cory. I'm not saying it's the ultimate solution, and is clearly not applicable in all cases. But the case for and against stop and frisk is not so black and white, no pun intended.

All I'm saying is that there are strong arguments on both sides. Obviously there won't be mandatory pat downs on the PATH, it's impossible and impractical.

And previous posters are right; crime on the PATH is pretty low, and that these morons were from other towns where gun crime is pretty high.

The problem isn't the PATH in this article, it's the high crime towns from where these fools originate. So my question is: what's your solution to stemming gun crimes or gun proliferation in areas where it is rampant?

I'm asking seriously, not sarcastically. What's a sensible, realistic plan to stem gun proliferation in communities like Greenville, etc. without Stop and Frisk as a tool in the toolbelt?

I'm all ears.

Quote:

corybraiterman wrote:
so that's what we're boiling it down to? mandatory screenings and patdowns everywhere we go?

Sorry, some of us choose to not live in a police state. Quite a few of us aren't thrilled about the searches at airports and stadiums either. And since OUR right is written into the 4th amendment to the constitution of this country, YOU can be the one to gtfo if you don't like it. Go move to North Korea if you want. I hear there's low incidents of gun violence there, too.

Dear everyone in this thread: there will not be mandatory screenings on the subway. It won't happen. Stop being dumb. Move on with this thread.
Quote:

nyrgravey9 wrote:
You know where else gun-related crimes tend to be low? Sporting events. Oh, and they just so happen to search everyone's bags (and at some events a quick pat down) before going in.

You know where else gun crime tends to be pretty low? Airports, where all of your bags are checked and you get scanned.

So, we're ok submitting to this at these locations to ensure safety, but we refuse to make neighborhoods with known gun traffic as safe?

So we value our sporting events and air travel more than our own neighborhoods?

Weird set of priorities there...

Quote:

Dolomiti wrote:
Quote:

nyrgravey9 wrote:
But this all depends on what success criteria you assign. You keep pointing to the 0.2% number, but that's about 180 guns that were taken. 180 guns that would otherwise be in circulation, no?

Meaning what? You can justify any invasive policy, that erodes community relations, by pointing to a miserably low success rate?

Posted on: 2013/8/27 13:57

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
so that's what we're boiling it down to? mandatory screenings and patdowns everywhere we go?

Sorry, some of us choose to not live in a police state. Quite a few of us aren't thrilled about the searches at airports and stadiums either. And since OUR right is written into the 4th amendment to the constitution of this country, YOU can be the one to gtfo if you don't like it. Go move to North Korea if you want. I hear there's low incidents of gun violence there, too.

Dear everyone in this thread: there will not be mandatory screenings on the subway. It won't happen. Stop being dumb. Move on with this thread.
Quote:

nyrgravey9 wrote:
You know where else gun-related crimes tend to be low? Sporting events. Oh, and they just so happen to search everyone's bags (and at some events a quick pat down) before going in.

You know where else gun crime tends to be pretty low? Airports, where all of your bags are checked and you get scanned.

So, we're ok submitting to this at these locations to ensure safety, but we refuse to make neighborhoods with known gun traffic as safe?

Quote:

Dolomiti wrote:
Quote:

nyrgravey9 wrote:
But this all depends on what success criteria you assign. You keep pointing to the 0.2% number, but that's about 180 guns that were taken. 180 guns that would otherwise be in circulation, no?

Meaning what? You can justify any invasive policy, that erodes community relations, by pointing to a miserably low success rate?

Posted on: 2013/8/27 13:37

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Banned

Quote:

Dolomiti wrote:
Quote:

nyrgravey9 wrote:

Posted on: 2013/8/27 13:09

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Banned
So you're saying 180 guns off the street is a bad thing?

Quote:

Dolomiti wrote:
Quote:

nyrgravey9 wrote:

Posted on: 2013/8/27 13:06

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/6/25 17:42
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

heights wrote:
Quote:

VA2015 wrote:
From the article:

"the gunman, who was accompanied by a woman and two small kids, accidentally shot himself in the leg"

I'm guessing the dude was drunk/high/both, given that he was initially leaning on another passenger while sleeping and managed to shoot himself in the leg. Very sad that there were kids possibly in his care at the time. 5:10 AM means they were probably out in the city till bars/clubs closed at 4 AM.

I take the PATH to Newark every day. There are lots of "interesting" characters. The #1 rule I have is Do Not Engage the Crazy. Anyone acting erratic or even just slightly off - do not make eye contact, do not talk to them. "Off" is anything from passed out to walking around acting jittery/cagey, to talking to themselves or punching the walls of the train. If they are really concerning, at the next stop get off and change cars. When you get to your stop, use the passenger assistance phone to call and report the person's behavior.

Taking these precautions has meant that my daily commute is nearly always hassle free.

What if the crazies want to engage in conversation with me? There are plenty of times when I am approached I try to ignore them but they end up getting frustrated and accuse me of shunning them out. They do not want to be ignored.

Step 1 is to not look approachable. I look really angry and unfriendly when I'm not smiling, and I just ratchet it up to 11 when I sense crazy around. Wearing headphones, not making eye contact, having closed body posture all helps.

If you are approached though there are a few options. Shoot them down quickly and then move away - be polite, make eye contact and smile while doing so, and then move somewhere else. The idea is to treat them pretty normally so they don't get mad because they feel snubbed. "Sorry I don't have any cash" works for beggars.

For crazy people who are just harassing you, I usually pull the "oh I'm getting a phone call, sorry" or "I actually have to meet someone somewhere" even if somewhere is the deli across the street or further down the train platform or whatever.

Actually de-escalating a confrontation without leaving is a whole other skill set that it would take more than a forum post to convey. Sort of like hostage negotiation. I used to work with severely mentally ill people mandated to inpatient treatment by the courts and there are many ways to redirect inappropriate behavior.

Posted on: 2013/8/27 13:04

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/12/23 21:08
Group:
Registered Users
I'd be a proponent of stop and frisk if it served to deter people from contemplating carrying dangerous weapons onto the PATH. Sometimes perception of being caught is deterrent alone. My bigger problem with the PATH is that people/thugs do not follow rules and eat/drink and discard their refuse on the train. I am tempted to say, "Excuse me mister, but you left something on the train....." but am afraid of being shot at.

Posted on: 2013/8/27 12:37

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

RUinHamiltonPark wrote:
Actually this precisely the situation when stop & frisk would work. If this guy was stopped and frisked wherever he boarded we wouldn't be talking about this.

You can't be serious.

PATH's daily ridership is around 260,000 people. Are they going to search everyone, every time they get on the train? Or maybe they should just search people between the hours of 4:30 AM and 6:00 AM, since that's when this guy got on the train?

Or, let me guess -- you're sure that you would not be in the "suspicious" category, so it's OK if they search someone else every single time they get on a train?

Quote:
In what world is it remotely acceptable for someone to be packing heat on a train? At that time how many people were inebriated?

It's already illegal to conceal carry without a permit in NJ and NY.

Quote:
And this isn't the first time that people from outside JC altogether are bringing their thuggery in....

1) Crime rates on PATH are quite low.
2) Lots of crimes in JC are committed by residents.
3) I'm sure some crimes are committed by JC residents in other cities.
4) You cannot possibly hermetically seal JC, let alone keep out what you imagine are "bad elements."

Quote:
Where is the PA? At home cashing their fat pensions? For all they are paid and the easy target that is the PATH, why not have real security?

1) They do already have PA police.
2) Again: The crime rate on PATH is low. It is highly irrational to point to one incident, and on that basis declare that the trains are now a high-crime zone.

Quote:
It's not metal detectors...it's looking for people that are up to no good...

Yes, there's no way that could go wrong.

Posted on: 2013/8/27 11:44

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

nyrgravey9 wrote:

Posted on: 2013/8/27 11:37

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/11 23:48
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

VA2015 wrote:
From the article:

"the gunman, who was accompanied by a woman and two small kids, accidentally shot himself in the leg"

I'm guessing the dude was drunk/high/both, given that he was initially leaning on another passenger while sleeping and managed to shoot himself in the leg. Very sad that there were kids possibly in his care at the time. 5:10 AM means they were probably out in the city till bars/clubs closed at 4 AM.

I take the PATH to Newark every day. There are lots of "interesting" characters. The #1 rule I have is Do Not Engage the Crazy. Anyone acting erratic or even just slightly off - do not make eye contact, do not talk to them. "Off" is anything from passed out to walking around acting jittery/cagey, to talking to themselves or punching the walls of the train. If they are really concerning, at the next stop get off and change cars. When you get to your stop, use the passenger assistance phone to call and report the person's behavior.

Taking these precautions has meant that my daily commute is nearly always hassle free.

What if the crazies want to engage in conversation with me? There are plenty of times when I am approached I try to ignore them but they end up getting frustrated and accuse me of shunning them out. They do not want to be ignored.

Posted on: 2013/8/27 11:19
Get on your bikes and ride !

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

AlexC wrote:
as a few of the posters here stated, what kind of person pulls a gun and shoots another for such a minor infraction? he, what, bumped and stepped on another person, gets reprimanded and his reaction is to shoot someone?

this is not an issue of gun control or law enforcement - these fuckers need to prove that no one can tread on them without consequence, any perceived slight, or imagined disrespect merits this response because of the culture in which they were raised

you can enact all kinds of laws and preventive measures to protect yourself from people like these, but nothing beats good upbringing in preventing shit like this from happening

You're right. Too bad that whole community rejects the truth and clings to victimization. So nothing changes.

Posted on: 2013/8/27 1:44

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/1/27 22:17
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
as a few of the posters here stated, what kind of person pulls a gun and shoots another for such a minor infraction? he, what, bumped and stepped on another person, gets reprimanded and his reaction is to shoot someone?

this is not an issue of gun control or law enforcement - these fuckers need to prove that no one can tread on them without consequence, any perceived slight, or imagined disrespect merits this response because of the culture in which they were raised

you can enact all kinds of laws and preventive measures to protect yourself from people like these, but nothing beats good upbringing in preventing shit like this from happening

Posted on: 2013/8/27 1:01

(1) 2 3 4 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017